Trolls world tour Barb x read...

Af Potter_Hanna

Once upon a time there were two trolls; Y/N and Poppy. They are sisters. Together with a grumpy troll named B... Mere

1: introduction
2: Y/N and Poppy's shenanigans
3: the world of music
4: the secret plan
5: flashbacks
6: evil schemes
7: friends?
8: leaving lonesome flats... or not at all
9: Barb-arians
10: trust
11: meeting a new perspective
12: Accepting the facts
14: blood is thicker than water
15: backstage
16: the flop
17: Let me hear you
18: United
19: new era
20: misunderstandings
21: hard work
22: technical issues
23: feelings and color
24: let's party, people!
25: nightmares
26: everybody wants to rule the world
27: missed messages
28: communication problems
29: I'm coming out
30: haters gonna hate
31: That's kinda.... Ya know
32: Meetings meetings
33: Y/N and Barb, sitting in a tree...
34: Be my Valentine
35: trouble in paradise
Part 36: hopeless romantics
37: girlfirends dad
38: Quick fix
39: Record
40: Chaos and cries
41: Sound of silence
42: in sickness and in health
43: told you so
44: liar liar
45: Pride and other plans

13: Perfect for me

1.4K 30 4
Af Potter_Hanna

Third person POV:
Branch stopped at a lake not far from where he left Poppy. He sighs.

-I know your favorite song, he sings quietly to himself.
-I hear it everyday, he looks over his shoulder, hoping Poppy would've followed him.

-Whoever made your smile, now Barb sits with her head in her hand.
-made it to get in my way, Barb looks up at the trolls in the bus as she hears a laugh.

-And every time you laugh, Branch imagines Poppy's face in the water below.
-You make that little sound, he imagines her laughing, making his heart ache.
-It's just the hardest thing, he sings painfully.

-To love you but not know how, Barb stares to the toilet door and hopes that Y/N would walk out any minute now.
-I hate that your perfect, Barb stares harshly at the door, tears almost showing in her eyes as she wishes she could take back what she did.

-Perfect for me, Branch reaches out a hand to the water where his imaginary Poppy was. The Poppy in the water grabs a hold of Branch and they start dancing in the great blue.

-What good are words when they always just get in our way? Branch and Poppy harmonize. Barb sighs and gives up looking at the door.

-And it hurts the most just to know that you don't feel the same, Branch and Poppy swing around each other.

-The same, Y/N dries her final tears and stands up, looking at herself in the mirror.

-And I hate that you're perfect, Branch and Poppy look sadly in the direction that they left each other.
-Perfect for me, their hug time bracelets go off, but they both put a hand over them to forget that they're all alone now.

-I hate that you're perfect, Y/N dries away all of the makeup that's smudged in her face and retouches it.
-Perfect for me, Y/N walks out of the bathroom, sharing a glance with Barb, before taking a place on a couch.

Barb POV:
My eyes linger at Y/N. Tears build up in my eyes as I thing about how scared she looked. I... I didn't mean to scare her, I just wanted to know where the damn string was.
-Barbara? Dad asks and I quickly suck up my tears and sniffle and turn to him.
-Yeah dad? I ask. He looks as if he's about to say something important. I look expectantly at him.
-I need to take a nap, he says and rolls away.
-Ok you go do that, I say and fake a smile. But it quickly falls. Why did I yell at her like that? It wasn't her fault, I mean she's new to all of this it's not weird that she forgot. Oh how her beautiful y/e/c eyes looked at me with such fear. Why haven't I ever noticed that in anyone else before?
Truth be told I've never noticed a lot in other trolls than her before. She actually asks me things. She actually makes time to talk to me. No one ever did that. Ever. For as long as I can remember. I take up the paper with the debut song I'd play at the concert I'd have when I've found all of the strings. I look at the halfly done lyrics and hum them to myself.
-I saw you again... today.... I hum some potential lyrics. I then look at Y/N. I'd show her how much she's influenced me.
-I have to... I have to turn my heart... my heart... sway? No no, I look at Y/N again. She couldn't distract me from this. Right now I have to focus on finding that Poppy chick so that I could show everyone how cool I am. How cool rock trolls are!
-I have to turn my heart....
away...
Why did that actually sound good? I write it down and I start humming and quietly sing the song from the beginning to where I just got. I then smile at myself. Wow I'm good. Suddenly I see Y/N standing up. I look at her expectantly and we lock eyes. My heart beats one extra time. She then looks down and heads for me.
-Hey Barb, she says and looks back up at me.
-Hey, I answer.
-Are you feeling better? She asks. I can only nod shamefully. She nods back.
-What you did back there was not ok, Barb, she says sternly. I widen my eyes in shock. No one's ever spoke to me that way... not that I didn't like it. It was... different coming from her. She looks upset at me.
-I just thought you'd now, she says. I've been quiet for a while. She then starts turning around and I grab her arm.
-Hey! I let out and she turns back.
-No one's ever spoken to me like that before, I say, somewhat shocked and upset. I notice that she tenses up again, scared that I'll yell again. But her eyes remained stern. The whole bus turns quiet as I had spoken those words.
-I respect that, I finish. She looks shocked at me. So does everyone else. They start whispering to each other.
-Wh-what? She asks.
-Yeah you- you're not afraid to stand up for yourself. I respect that, I say sincerely.
-And I'm sorry I yelled at you... I let go of her arm.
-I wasn't mad at you, I was mad about the string, I say shamefully. She relaxes a little bit.
-So yeah.... I say.
-I accept your apology, she says. I let out a relieved huff.
-Thanks, she smiles.
"Oh thank god she smiles again. Don't know how long I'd survive if she didn't".

-Uh your rockness? Riff runs up to me and I look quickly at him, taking my attention away from Y/N.
-We think we just flew by queen Poppy, he informs. I grin.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...
27.5K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
76.1K 1.4K 36
Many years before Queen Barb set out to destroy all music, Princess Roxanne of the Hard Rock trolls didn't know where she fit in. She loved Rock n' R...
28.1K 578 57
When a mystical voice that only Branch can hear invades Trollstopia, Branch, Poppy, and Barb must go and find out what it means...