Shudders

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The First Day
Chapter 2 - The Capturer
Chapter 3 - The Call
Chapter 4 - The Tests
Chapter 5 - The Deal
Chapter 6 - The Zone
Chapter 7 - The Kid
Chapter 8 - The Mistrust
Chapter 9 - The Mistrust pt. 2
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - The Fake
Chapter 12 - The Grudge
Chapter 13 - The 'Date'
Chapter 14 - The Friend
Chapter 15 - The Feelings
Chapter 16 - The Fight
Chapter 17 - The Sleepover
Chapter 18 - The Sleepover pt. 2
Chapter 19 - The Emotions
Chapter 20 - The Cameras
Chapter 21 - The Hurt
Chapter 22 - The Worry
Chapter 23 - The Spurn
Chapter 24 - The Voice
Chapter 25 - The Pain
Chapter 26 - The Truth
Chapter 27 - The Reflection
Chapter 28 - The Evil
Chapter 29 - The Escape
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Mall
Chapter 33 - The Confession
Chapter 34 - The Trick
Chapter 35 - The Highway
Chapter 36 - The Town
Chapter 37 - The Family
Chapter 38 - The Close Call
Chapter 39 - The Unexpected
Chapter 40 - The Brothers
Chapter 41 - The Promise
Chapter 42 - The Refusal
Chapter 43 - The Suspicion
Chapter 44 - The Wolf
Chapter 45 - The Demons
Chapter 46 - The Demons pt. 2
Chapter 47 - The Island
Chapter 48 - The Decision
Chapter 49 - The Enemies
Chapter 50 - The Fishing Trip
Chapter 51 - The Return
Chapter 52 - The Bad Feeling
Chapter 53 - The Blurs
Chapter 54 - The Snow
Chapter 55 - The Fear
Chapter 56 - The Other
Chapter 57 - The Other pt. 2
Chapter 58 - The Monster
Chapter 59 - The Past
Chapter 60 - The Past pt. 2
Chapter 61 - The Disowned
Chapter 62 - The Heartbreak
Chapter 63 - The Final Moment
The Bad Ending
The True Ending

Chapter 30 - The Outside

10K 539 245
By Lilas___

Violence and Assault warning ⚠️
————————————————————————

"You can still save... Blythe... Give me... Your body...your soul.."

"Blythe is dead... You're not her..."

"You will give me your..."

(E/C) eyes shot open, she breathed heavily as sweat droplets rolled down her face.

'What happened...?' She felt really drowsy and dizzy as the world around her spun. It felt like her head weighed a ton and if she was to get up, she'll only make it worse. She closed her eyes tightly and chanced her luck by slowly grabbing onto something metal and pulling herself up, taking her time to do so as her head pounded. What even happened to her?

She huffed out a breath when she lay back on what felt like hard leather. Opening up an eye, she was met with a dim interior. Rows of seats were in front of her and at the very end was a broken steering wheel and a tipped over driver's seat that was hanging by a very worn down seatbelt. Confused, her eyes then wandered all over the area around her. She was at the very back of whatever she was in and the leather seat she was sitting on was ripped in many places, exposing the stuffing and other materials on the inside. She looked at the metal pole she was holding onto and it was rusted over and bent in all directions.

(Y/N) observed her surroundings some more as her brain finally started to register her predicament. Her last memories before Ki did something to her, running from the loose demons, being faced to faced with I9. Her eyes widened as she turned to a dirty window next to her and peaked out.

There was a street below her with an outdated overturned car and it was covered in leaves and ivy that sprouted from the cracks in the street and the ivy was spreading from the buildings to signs and everywhere else. She felt another throb in her head and she cringed at the feeling, looking away from the window to rub her tired head. When she looked back, however, her eyes were met with familiar black ones that watched her closely.

She yelped and backed away from the window to the opposite side, her back hitting the broken window behind her. She watched the dark figure walk along the many windows towards a door at the other end. That's when she finally realized where she was.

She was inside a bus. A very old, worn down city bus that she recognizes seeing from museums. Specifically, the old world sections.

If she was inside one...

The door creaked opened and the quiet footsteps of the figure made (Y/N) duck behind the seat in front of her. She tried her best to be small and to hold her shaky breath as the figure began making its way towards her. Her eyes darted everywhere for somewhere to run but she was trapped, the windows were too small to squeeze through and the only door was towards the front. Her eyes landed on her backpack resting where she was unconscious and she remembered that there was a pocket knife inside one of the pockets.

Before she could quickly reach for it, a hand gripped the seat she was hiding behind while the other grabbed her backpack without seeing her. Through the dark, she could make out a very familiar person and her heart seemed to settle but her guard remained the same.

Ki looked at the spot he left her, confused. He just saw her inside so where could she have gone? He looked through the windows and saw nothing and then looked around him till he spotted her small body hiding between seats. He smiled and crouched down to somewhat meet her height but she looked afraid. He noticed her body shaking and how she tried inching further into the seats away from him, it made him frown. "Are you alright?" He whispered.

"Where am I-"

"Shh. Please whisper." Ki shushed her quickly. He made a quick peek out the windows before returning back to her. "You have to be quiet. We aren't somewhere safe yet."

"What?!" She attempted to climb into the seat to look outside, but Ki held her down while shaking his head. "Just stay out of sight until Akai and I are done. Don't try making any sounds either. Ok?"

"But-"

"Just do it." Ki was stern about this and his tone made her more unnerved. Nevertheless, she slowly nodded.

The demon smiled with relief and planted a small kiss onto her forehead that she shrunk away from. "I'll be close by, don't worry."

With that, the demon got up and left the bus, disappearing into the wreckage of vehicles that piled the streets.

(Y/N), still shaken up, reached for her backpack and to a hidden pocket in one of the straps. She undid a small button and pulled out the pocket knife that she carried around with her whenever she left her home or the lab. She gripped the (f/c) weapon in her hand and slid it into her jeans pocket then grabbed her backpack and put it on.

A low growl emitted through the air outside the bus and (Y/N) quickly ducked down behind a seat with wide eyes. Walking past the window was a tall skinny humanoid demon with pasty white skin and large red eyes that sent shivers down her spine. The demon walked like a limping old man while dragging something metal that she couldn't see. When it was past her, she quietly returned to the window to see, she looked down when someone else passed by the window. A head of blond hair was easing their way up to the creature when it quickly turned around, emitted a long grumbly growl, and sprinted towards the blond.

Suddenly, her view of the two was filled with fire and she backed away when the flames nicked at the already ruined windows. 'Was that Akai?'

When she looked back, her assumption was correct. Akai fought the way taller demon, using his height as an advantage to trip the enemy demon up and use his newly grown arched red horns to stab into the demon's side and push it up against the bus. The vehicle rocked roughly and it sent (Y/N) tumbling back into her seat. She could hear the screeches of the tall demon from having its guts ripped out and more flames covering her view of the fight. Was this why Ki wanted her to be quiet? There was another demon nearby and he didn't want her to attract it towards her? But where even was she?!

She pulled herself back up and her eyes landed on the large window behind her. Her sight drifted upwards at the tall buildings with clear signs of being neglected. They scrapped above filled with deep blues and purples that faded off into bright oranges and yellows off into the distance. She spotted so many small white dots that painted above and a group of tiny black creatures that flew as a group overhead while emitting small tweets. Her eyes lowered back down to the street and she recognized so many outdated things that could be seen in history books and museums. A billboard sign was laying flat on the ground with a worn down ad on top that displayed an old logo and a green cup with a date that made (Y/N) freeze up.

'Come on down to Chester's today and experience the all new Salted Shamrock Milkshake while it's here! For a limited time only until Wednesday, March 20, 2134.'

'But 2134 is the year the... apocalypse happened...'

As realization slowly kicked in, she felt her knees go weak and her heart start to pound. She looked back to the fight between demons, the wreckage of cars, and to the above filled with colors and not darkness mixed with pipes.

She wasn't underground anymore...

She was somewhere entirely foreign to her...

The fight outside lasted twenty more minutes until Akai was able to kill the enemy demon. It had been following them since they entered the streets and Akai could guess it was because it smelled (Y/N). Once they were finally above ground and away from the building that hid the lift, her scent was starting to become stronger the further away they got. He couldn't smell her back in the labs due to all the other humans around but now that she was the only human for miles, it was like smelling a rose amidst a field of unscented weeds.

They needed to mask her scent so other demons, especially I9, won't find her. He's not sure if I9 even escaped, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Akai stomped the head of his victim with a satisfied grin. He missed this so much. The fighting, the blood, the adrenaline he gets, he was deprived of this kind of thrill for months! The demon put up a good fight for him and Akai inwardly applauded the fallen victim for being such a challenge right off the bat. Too bad it couldn't beat him.

While Ki went to check the area for any more enemies, Akai wiped the black blood on his hand into the white suit he was still wearing and proceeded to enter the bus and see (Y/N) facing away from him, staring out of the window.

She didn't acknowledge him as he made his way over to her and sat down beside her. She had a lost expression on her face and her eyebrows were scrunched together. Akai snaked his arm around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder, he closed his eyes and just relished her presence for as long as he could.

"Why...?"

He buried his face into her neck as he could feel her tense up. "Why what?"

"Why did you bring me here?"

His red eyes opened up slightly at her question. He sighed and planted a kiss on her shoulder, wishing the (f/c) jacket wasn't blocking her skin. "We're protecting you."

"From what?"

"You know what."

(Y/N)'s fingers gripped the seats as she fought back scared tears. She's not supposed to be up here. In a world filled with uncontrolled demons and only two protecting her? What if a hoard comes by or a powerful demon that neither Ki nor Akai could fight? She doesn't have the training like a Capturer or a weapon besides her flimsy pocket knife, she's defenseless even with the two demons! They kidnapped her and brought her to a world that she is severely unmatched in, there's no chance of her surviving.

Akai leaned back in the seat to see her shaken face. She was scared for obvious reasons but he was gonna make sure that nothing hurts her without going through him first. The enemy demon's blood dripping down his face was evidence enough that he can still handle himself after spending months in that hellish cell.

The woman wiped away a tear from falling with a shaky hand. "Take me back."

"Now you know we can't do that."

"I DON'T-" (Y/N) flinched when she saw his eyes. His eyes that glared back at her when she raised her voice. His eyes were still clouded in crimson red from the fighting and the large black horns that rested on his head made him look even more dangerous than he already was.

His hand found its way to her chin and his fingers softly caressed her jawline while he stared at her lips. "You're not going back. You're mine now~."

Her eyes widened as he went back to cuddling into her neck.

She could feel him move her hood and plant kisses on her neck that she tried inching away from but he held her close to him to the point where she was trapped. He lifted his head and leaned it against hers as he maliciously smiled at a thought that popped into his mind. "You know... I could just take you right now and ditch Sir Quiet while he's still gone~."

She gasped and tried moving away again but he snickered and held her tighter. "Buuuuttt- until I know for sure that the redhead bitch isn't following us, I'm gonna have to put up with sharing you with Ki."

"Share?!" When her eyes widened even more and she tried wiggling away from him, he grabbed her neck and pulled her head in. Her lips were forced into his as she had to take a moment to process what was happening. Her arms moved between them in an attempt to stop this but that only made Akai grab them and force them to her sides. She yelped when he suddenly pulled her into his lap and his hand started gripping her thighs roughly. After feeling his teeth bite her lip, she was suddenly let free as she crawled back to the furthest part of the seat and watched in fear as he licked his lips. Tasting the small bit of her blood that was left behind. "You're really something special, huh~..."

'Did he just-' He kissed her! She felt her lip and pulled back to see a small drop of blood on her finger.

A voice from outside the bus made the girl's breathing hitch while Akai simply rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"The area is clear. We can leave."

Akai huffed and locked eyes with the shocked woman as he got up. He missed her body up against his already. He stood there and watched her watch him for a couple of seconds before he took her hand and pulled her up.

"Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 13.8K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
226K 10.8K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
5.1K 207 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...