OKWAHO -the walking dead

Da natfics

"๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ; ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ... Altro

CAST
PLAYLIST โ™ช
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

TWENTY FOUR

2.1K 66 4
Da natfics

Throughout the day, more and more people began to get sick. Their breathing was short, their bodies were hot, and eventually their hearts stopped. Doctor S was the one who had to kill them so they wouldn't turn. So far we have lost 14 people.

There was an incident the day the fence almost dropped. The bodies of David and Karen were dragged out into a secluded area and set on fire. They were the first cases of the flu. No one knew what had happened. Actually, no one knew about it except the main group.

No one was supposed to find out. Tyreese had found his girlfriend, Karen dead with only parts of her clothes and bones visible through the ash. It must've been horrifying to see.

The only reason I found out was because Tyreese had started a fight with Rick. When Rick was pulled away by Daryl, Tyreese tried to fight again but was stopped by Mitch.

Poor Mitch. He tried to protect Rick but it only resulted in him receiving a bruised temple and split lip. As a result, Carol pushed Tyreese away from her son and slapped him so hard that he snapped out of it.

Mitch came to me after Hershel cleaned his lip. We had gotten closer and I was happy. He was a good friend. Someone I could talk to about anything.

My initial thoughts were that the person who burned the bodies was trying to stop the sickness from spreading. That's how it was in the old days. The sick bodies were burned to prevent the spread. I don't remember exactly if it worked but what the person at the prison did was not okay.

Hours passed and more people got sick. Almost half of the prison was sick. The kids were separated as well as the elderly. Mitch and I were ordered to go with the kids but we refused. We had to somehow help. Mitch had decided to go on a run with Michonne and Daryl. They were heading to a place where all the veterinarian medicine was held. The people needed antibiotics and they were the few who weren't sick.

I was roaming the halls when a pair of voices got my attention. The more I got closer, the more I realized it was Hershel and Carl arguing.

"Don't need anyone worrying about me and I damn sure don't want someone telling me I can't go." Hershel stood infront of the exit.

Carl was standing a few feet away, "I can't just let you go out into the woods by yourself."

"Let me?" Hershel asked.

"I can't stop you." Carl sighed, "but I have to tell my dad."

Before Hershel could respond, I made my way out from the shadows. "I'll go with you."

Hershel and I walked across the grassy fields and past several trees. Today wasn't as hot as the other days. It was cloudy but the sun somehow some through the white clouds.

I had my bow and arrows and a gun strapped to my right thigh. Of course my knives were hidden. They always were.

I stayed watch as Hershel collected a few berries from the bushes. He carried a white sack to pick up the dark purple berries.

"I would've been fine on my own." Hershel stated while looking up at the trees. "It's peaceful out here. These days we might be safer outside those walls than in."

"Maybe today, but we'll never truly be safe anywhere." I stated when a patch of red cloth in a distance caught my attention.

From my peripheral vision I could see Hershel give me a confused glance. I held my hand up, silently signaling that he should stay here. With careful and quiet steps I made my way closer and realized it was a small camp.

It was quiet and empty for the most part. Until a walker trapped under a log began softly snarling. "Let's wrap this up." Hershel stated and threw the sack of berries over his shoulder.

Not even a second later, a loud rattling was heard behind us. An arrow was loaded onto my bow quickly. A walker with long black hair limped it's way over. The right leg had been caught in a bear trap.

"It's so peaceful." Hershel ignored the walker and continued looking around the woods. He wasn't wrong.

"One day, we'll all die and rot. Nature will rule again and the world will start over just like the other times." I said quietly before placing the arrow back in my quiver and walking back in the direction of the prison.

"Yes. Nature always wins." Hershel muttered .

I remember being in my disease class. We spent some time learning about different common sicknesses like chicken pox, colds, and the flu. Part of the lecture was giving a research paper on what race/ethnicity was most likely to get the flu.

My group had done a research paper on that. I remember writing the sentence, "American Indians and Africans are four times more likely to die from the flu than any other race."

Maybe I was just dumb but I realized how important it was for us to get the medicine. Not only was Adira a native descent, but the majority of the people at the prison had some type of native or black gene.

I was squirming in my seat, hoping that Daryl would get us faster to the veterinary place. I was seated in the middle of Bob and Tye in the back. Michonne and Daryl sat in the front.

The roads were covered in leaves as we drove past large trees. The back of the car was silent, both men beside me looked straight in front of them with cold faces. Daryl was making conversation with Michonne. Something about her running off.

"Would you hand me one of them CDs right there?" Daryl asked Michonne as he fumbled with the buttons of the radio.

"Please don't play anything country." I groaned and threw my head back on the car seat. If there was one thing I hated more than anything in the world, it would be country music.

"I agree with him." Bob mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

Before anyone else could comment, the radio started crackling. "...find the sanctuary."

Bobs eyes widened and he leaned forward, "was that a voice?"

Daryl immediately shushed him as the radio continued crackling, "...determined to survive... keep alive." Daryl suddenly gasped and began swerving quickly on the road. He had been paying too much attention to the radio to realize that walkers stood in the middle of the road. My heart practically leapt out of my chest as my body crashed into Bob.

When the car stopped, my eyes widened. Infront of us was a huge herd of walkers. Over a hundred stood near the veterinary college. When they noticed us, they began clawing and circling the car.

"Grab something!" Daryl yelled and quickly began reversing the car. The wheels screeched and I placed my feet on the arm rest, hoping I wouldn't fly out the windshield window.

Multiple walkers were run over and suddenly the car stopped. No matter how hard Daryl stepped on the accelerator, the car would not move. "It's jammed. Make a run for the gaps right there. You three, you make a run for the woods and you don't stop for nothing, you hear me?" Daryl told us and we all nodded out of instinct.

"Now!" Daryl yelled and Michonne quickly got out the car and began slicing heads off. Daryl stood up and slid the roof window sideways and began shooting walkers with his crossbow.

"Go! Go! Go!" I urged Bob who was taking forever to remove his seatbelt. I don't even know why he put it on. It wasn't like a cop was gonna pull us over. Well, maybe Rick would but he wasn't here.

He quickly climbed out the car and began running. I strapped my rifle to my back and took out a large hunting knife. When I climbed out the car, a few walkers grabbed me but I quickly pushed them off. I ducked under their arms and started running.

I killed a few walkers until I heard Bob yelling out Tyreese' name. When I looked back, I saw Tye still in the car. "Tye, come on!" I yelled out. That seemed to have snapped him out of it, because in a second he was out of the car and began attacking walkers.

I saw a clear path to the woods and took it. Daryl and Michonne were right behind me. I could hear Bob muttering something but I focused on the path infront of me.

The woods were dark, the trees covered the sun. A few walkers limped towards us but we easily killed them. Daryl led us to a small clearing. We stopped for a second as he reloaded his crossbow. Our attention was averted when a small rustling behind us came from the bushes.

Two walkers came out but when Daryl shot one to the ground, Tye appeared behind it. He fell down to the ground in exhaustion. More walkers appeared from the bushes behind him and I quickly dragged him up. We continued running away.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.4K 38 20
โ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.โž kinda ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ( carl grimes x fem!oc ) the walking dead || season 3 - ?
377 24 8
โ› i fell in love with a war โœ In which Tessa Ford's mission to Washington gets interrupted by a couple of strangers in search for their family. In it...
12.7K 590 22
Neither are an angel or a demon. They simply were bound together by the fates of their bloodlines. They have to pick a side.. though both are a losin...
10.6K 470 49
โ your hands . . . โž โ what about my hands? โž โ they're cold. โž ๏น™twd fanfic๏นš ๏น™book 1 of 3๏นš ๏น™oc x oc๏นš ๏น™seasons 1 - 4๏นš ๏น™slight oc x daryl๏นš ๏น™ยฉ hea...