𝐇𝐎 [ COMPLETE ]

By GoddessNaii

"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘�... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑
YT Video Is Finally Up
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓 - 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
Spin Off - Not A Sequeal
...

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

22.8K 928 3.1K
By GoddessNaii

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝚃𝚁𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚉𝙰𝚅𝙸 | 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴
▃▃▃

I was walking up in Poodie's crib when I heard some familiar voices.

I was finna ignore em, until one sounded like Kash. I ain't seen or spoken to her in months.

"I'm getting the abortion, of course I love Jehnai but its for the best," she said to someone and I scrunched my face all the way up.

"Yo what?" I yelled as I made my way into the living room.

Kash scrunched up her face when she seen me and so did Gen's dumbass.

"You pregnant Kashlynn?" I yelled as I yanked her by her shirt and pulled her towards me.

"Tru, let me go!" She yelled as she tried to get me off but I wasn't letting up.

"Armani!" Gen screamed but I ain't care.

I yanked her ass up and pulled her outside and to my car.

"This what you doin?" I mugged her once I got inside my car.

"AYO TRU; fuck is you on?" Poodie questioned me but I ignored him and just pulled off.

"You really just gon kidnap me?" Kash spoke up after several seconds.

"Shut up; talking to me."

"Boy what the fuck, let me out for I call Jehnai." Kash said; making me laugh.

She started pullin on the car door but I snatched her up before she could get out.

Once we was by my crib, I parked onna street and hopped in.

Reaching in for Kash; I dragged her by her arm and tossed her inside my crib.

She fell and everything; all fucking dramatic.

"Get your stupid ass up bro,"

"Tru, whats the issue yo?" She made a face as she looked up at me.

"My problem, my problem is you! Your bitch ass let this nigga cuff you and impregnate you? After everything; didn't you set that man up?"

"Wait, what?"

"Who said I set him up; what?" She asked trynna play dumb.

"Thats the word around town; stop acting dumb."

She chuckled to herself, "riiiight, anyway can you leave me alone seriously. I just wanna go."

"Nah, I should really break your neck. You let him get you pregnant and now you his girl? And on top of that; he beefin with half the niggas on this side."

She shrugged, "listen; what we established is honestly none of your business Tru. You and I had sex; that was literally it. And we both agreed on that — why do you feel like you have a right to speak on anything going on in my personal life?"

I laughed a lil,"kash, I'll put a bullet in your boyfriend and ruin your lil happy ever after."

"Hmmm... my boyfriend got aim and he don't miss so good luck; I'm leaving. If you touch me again I'm a fuck you up." She snapped and I couldn't help but chuckle— I will kill this lil girl.

"Yeah aight Kash; you ain't doin shit."

She stood to her feet and started walkin off, but I yanked her back and she swung on me; catching me right in my lip.

I felt blood, so before she could run off; I yanked her by her head and tossed her to the ground and started punching the shit out of her.

She was punching me back; catchin me all in my mouth and shit; she popped me in my eye and my nose.

"BITCH GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled again as she started kicking.

I grabbed her legs and her arms then held her down.

"Fucking stop; you got my shit leaking right now."

We was both breathing heavily and she looked up me with a mug on her face; I didn't hit her in her face; all body shots.

"Get off me bitch." She spat.

"No," I mumbled as I leaned down and started kissing her neck and shit.

She started to squirm but once I started sucking; she stopped fighting.

"Tru," a slight moan escaped her mouth.

I smirked, she still love that shit.

"what," I mumbled as I leaned down and pecked her lips a few times, she kissed me back.

this shit too easy.

Once a ho, always a ho.

"Tru," she moaned lowly as her hands found their way around my neck.

"Hm," I mumbled as I used my shirt to wipe the blood from my nose.

"C'mon," I lifted her up from the ground and she wrapped her legs securely around my waist.

My hands rested on her ass as I carried her to my room; kicking the door open with my foot.

I placed her on my bed and took off my shirt.

"C'mere," she mumbled as she pulled me towards her.

I climbed on top on her and pulled her shirt over her head and unclipped her bra.

"I love you Kash," I mumbled once I pulled her panties off and bent down, getting to work.

Once she arched her back, I wrapped both my arms over her thighs and pulled her closer cause I already knew she was about to start runnin.

"Fuuuck Tru," she moaned lowly.

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

"Yo baby, I been callin you. Is everything aight; call me back." I spoke into my phone as I got into my car.

I been calling Kash all mornin, she got a nigga worried and shit.

Adjusting my chains on my neck, I press the push to start button and pulled off from my mama house.

As I'm over here driving, I remember Kash put her location on and mine for her... I pulled out my phone and her location was pin pointed.

I scrunched up my face seeing she was in Overtown.

Why her ass over there?

Lemme pull up on her, hope nun wrong.

Making my way through the hood; my phone was indicating I was getting closer to her location.

I was a little nervous cause I aint know what I was walkin into?

What if she was trynna get a nigga killed fr? I love Kash ... but being in the streets for as long as I have; its hard to trust folk.

Even the ones you love.

Continuing my drive, I seen I was a few feet away.

I stopped my car and I was right in front of a lil apartment; outside was a hellcat... a familiar one at that.

I got out my car and made sure my shit was tucked; better safe than sorry.

I called Kash's phone again and I could hear ringing so I turned and noticed her car lighting up in this hellcat.

I chuckled — I know she not.

I started walkin up to the crib, I ain't even try to be sneaky— the door was ajar and all.

Walking inside, some blood on the wooden floors caught my eyes.

This made me perk up cause what if my baby hurt?

I shook my thoughts from my head and started walking down the hallway— the farther I got; the closer sounds were starting to get.

After a few more steps, I stood outside a door and moans could be heard from the other side.

Moans that was all too familiar— I know what Kash sound like; I opened up the door slowly and she was bent over and whoever was fucking her was hitting it from behind.

Once I seen the hair; I knew who it was off rip.

That young nigga Tone.

I ain't even say nun ... I wanted to pull the trigger and shoot both of em but instead I walked out and made my way to my car.

Slamming the door shut, I pulled off.

She wanna do a nigga like that? Bet —- finna dog her dumbass.

Feelings really gon be hurt.

Same mfer accusing me of cheating; but here she go.

I should've known better — Kash likes fucking and she fucks a lot.

I was the nut ass dude that fell in love — its cool though; all bets are off.

I ain't gon trip though cause if she was for me; she wouldn't have let another nigga gain access to her like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 141 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
512K 26.2K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
601K 43.3K 48
𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 , 𝘪'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
1.1K 118 7
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪