The deal (Mondo Oowada X Read...

By SadBeetlejuice

You live your life as the ultimate mathematician. Even with your insane intelligence, you are physically weak... More

The classroom chapter 1
The unwanted reunion Chapter 2
A worried Taka and a flirty Mondo
The Gym
The monster
The dog and The Baseball Star
The sleepover
Under the cherry tree
An arrogant Heir and a Party
A kind Martial Artist and an odd friendship
Learning and love
The assembly and Lunch
The night at the Lake
Unwanted memories
Hes ok!
Mom and mama
The freedom
The question
The childhood Freind
The breakfast and the mall
The pastries and coffee
The arcade
The Prom!
Taka's Confession
Prom's end and Taka's new beginning
Kanna and my new beginning

A phonecall

166 8 0
By SadBeetlejuice

Ring ring ring

I jolted up by the noise. Mondo looked at his phone and then at me. I sighed and took my phone. I'm already guessing who it is.

Monster "father"

I sigh and look back at mondo. I walked out to my bedroom and take the call.

"Y/n L/n! You slapped a Togami!" F/n exclaims through the phone.

I roll my eyes. "He-"

"He made fun of your boyfriend!" He mocked. "I'm disappointed, the togamis are large corporations and are partners with us! Your in-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at the phone. "You're not my family! I ran from you! I didn't want to go! Byakuya insulted the only person who I love! I hate you!"

"I am your father y/n!"  He started. "Whether you like it or not! And I wanna have a relationship with you! I wish you were more like Kanna!"

"I wish mom survived and you died..." I murmured and hung up.

I sat on my bed, tears flooding from my eyes. I hate him, I hate Kanna, I hate Byakuya! I let out a sob, I wish life could just make sense. And I wish my father would leave it.

Knock knock

"Y/n, I heard you yell-" mondo look at my state and rushed next to me, wiping my tears. "Hey hey, you ok?"

I shook my head.

"Please tell me y/n. I want to help you." Mondo laid down on my bed and laid my head on his chest. I sighed and explain everything, about my dad, about the party, about Byakuya. He took in every word, nodding. When I finished Mondo stroked my hair.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I'm not good with these emotions. But, I want to help you. If he ever hurt you, tell me, I will protect you. I promise I'll be with you forever."

I laid there for a while. "Thank you, Mondo."

Mondo stroked my hair, I don't know when, but if ell was asleep. My alarm woke me, I opened my eyes. Wait, is my pillow moving? I look to see not a pillow, but a Mondo. I giggled slightly at the sight. His body sprawled out, drool dripping from his mouth, hair a mess. He woke up with a snort.

"Huh? Y/n? What's so funny?" He murmured groggily. He looked in my mirror and chuckled.
"I look like a mess..."

"A handsome mess," you hugged him lightly "I'm going to go get ready. You should go to your dorm to get ready."

"Eh, I can wear this." Mondo shrugged.

I walked into the bathroom to change into my clothes for school. I don't think I've slept that well in a while. I think mondo there made me feel safe. I smiled at what he said last night.

I walked out freshened up, Mondo somehow made his hair back to its usual shape. With no product? Must've use magic. I got to my desk to gather my things. I stopped when I felt two arms wrap around me. Mondo let out a chuckle.

"Let's go, Handsome.." I chuckle out. I and hum walked to school, holding hands.

You thought I wouldn't write fanfiction at vacation? HA happiness is temporary, Mondo Oowada is forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...
1.3K 64 16
this story took a bit over a year to create, and I am proud. I did write this when I was a bit obsessed with the ChiMondo ship. but it didnt last lon...
2.3K 65 33
Luniar Yama, one of the masterminds of the tragedy. Having a big part in making the world polluted and fallen into despair. The huge meeting between...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...