Kenny x reader

By Hello_kitty_0517

Meow, so I got inspired by this fanfic (South park kenny x reader) By pparkjmq Its a good story go read it... More

□~•Just info on the story
°~•skewl
°~•Home
°~•Yet another day
□~•Meow
°~•Stan
°~•Diary
°~•The party pt 1
□~• ;-;
♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2
♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3
°~•First date night
□~•Hello!
°~•Hell
°~•"Sunday morning"
°~• why me?
°~•What a strange world.
□~•Farts
°~•Wonderful disaster

°~•GoOd MoRnInG

3.8K 43 233
By Hello_kitty_0517

Y/n's pov

I can see the sun going down into the ocean. What a lovely view, though I wasn't sure where I was....but I don't care, I've never ever felt more relaxed my whole life.

*beep* *beep*....

"What's that noise?" I asked myself

*beep* *beep*

I got up from the nice warm sand I was sitting on and looked around, the noise only grew louder.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"What the...." I thought.

It sounds so familiar...but what is it?

After looking from left to right a couple of times, it started to turn dark, not the sky. My intire vision of this beautiful sunset.

"Y/n!" I hear my mother yell.

I opened my eyes to see my wall, I suddenly felt cold

"Dang..." I say in my head

"Girl, you missed your alarm, I'm just so glad you have it set early." She sighed walking out of my room

I turned around to see my door wide open. I could see my stupid brother in his room

"Ew, why did I have to wake up to you." I say loud enough so he could hear me.

"Oh, shut the fuck up. You rat." My brother bit back.

I laughed and got up to close the door, I stretched a little and walked towards my closet. I don't really have "girly" clothes, or at least I don't have any for others to see. All my dresses and skirts are in a box under my bed. I liked wearing dresses and skirts, but I was bullied really badly for not looking like the "perfect Barbie", so I decided not to show my true colors.

I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans that had tiny pockets in the front and big pockets in the back, I pulled out a t-shirt. The width of my t-shirt was too big for me, but the length was only as long as my torso. I put a dark navy blue hoodie over it, and I put some black and white Adidas on.

I walked over to the door and opened it, to see my brother in his doorway on his phone.

"Oh hey, mom went to work, I was wondering if I could walk with you to the bus stop?" He asked

"I mean, I don't mind..but like, why do you wanna go?" I said walking towards the bathroom as Jack followed me.

"Mom wanted me to go to the store, and I knew you were gonna be walking, and I figured I might as well go with you, we can chill before your bus gets there, then I'll go get what mama wants." He said with a little smile, while I was brushing my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth and looked towards him.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I said giving him a bright smile

"Cool, I'm all ready so just come down stairs and we'll start walking." He said slowly walking downstairs

I just continued to wash my face and brush my hair.

15 minutes later, I was all done. It took a minute deciding what hairstyle I wanted, but then I just gave up and stuck with a messy bun. After I was done I went downstairs.

"Hey, I'm ready." I said walking towards my brother, who was sitting on the couch.

"Thank god...thought the mirror fucking kidnapped you or something." He said giving me a "yes I know I'm annoying" smile.

I laughed angrily

"You know for a 25 year old, you'd think you wouldn't be so stupid." I said giving the same smile he gave me.

"Bruh, I don't wanna hear it Ms.16" he said hoping to piss me off.

"Being 16 gives me time to learn how to not be stupid like you." I said putting my coat and gloves on.

He just laughed and patted me on the back.

"Whatever loser." He said with a bright smile on his face.

"Let's go now." I said opening the door

Timeskip

Me and Jack were half way from the bus stop, laughing and roasting one another.

"Broo! Stop saying that." I said laughing about something he brother had brought up that happened years ago.

Jack could barely breathe wheezing and crying tears of joy.

"Oh my god....HAHA *wheeze* the look...on your face." My stupid brother said trying to catch his breath.

"Why you always bring up shit like that, you don't hear me bringing up the time I caught you suckin-" I tried to finish the sentence but was stopped because Jack put his hand over my mouth.

"Ms.16 be quiet." He said in a completely different mood.

I started laughing really hard because he looked so serious, he removed his hand. I let out a couple of chuckles and continued walking giving my brother a retarded smile trying to make him mad.

5 minutes later we both were at the bus stop. Only two other people were there, two of the "popular" kids, Stan and Kyle. Me and Stan used to be friends, because my dad was friends with Randy aka Stan's dad, but sadly my dad passed away and I stopped talking to Stan. But I didn't really mind, even though me and Stan used to be friends, we only talked together when no one was around.

"I never did ask, how is school going for you?" Jack asked, trying to stop me from spacing out.

"Oh! Well I mean, I don't talk to anyone....so it's just work to be honest." I said looking down a little sad but I lifted my head back up and gave Jack a smile.

Jack stared at me with a concerned look on his face.

"But-" I was stopped by Jack getting down to my level.

"Listen, if you're being bullied or just getting ignored, tell me...understood?"

My brother Jack was really overprotective, not only of me but of anyone he loved. I just hugged him.

"Thank you Jack, but I'm fine." I said smiling letting him know I was telling the truth.

Of course it hurt not having anyone to talk to, or having many friends but I still was glad I wasn't involved, South park had a lot of drama that I usually avoided.

"Alright, just making sure." He said giving me a smile in return

Right when he was done talking I heard noise behind me, I didn't look, I just listened.

"You guys are gay." I heard an annoying voice say.

"Shut up fatass." I heard a more calmer but annoyed voice say.

That's when I knew exactly who it was, Eric Cartman, I hated him. When I was in middle school he once spread a rumor about me. I wasn't sure what the rumor was about, I just knew a lot of students hated me for it. Over the years people forgot about it, and now no one messes with me anymore.

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard the bus show up. I turned to my left to give my brother a hug, but he wasn't there. All I saw was an orange parka walking past me.

I looked to the other side to see him on the bench. When the fuck did he get there?

"Sorry I wanted to sit down." He said

"Bro not gonna lie, I thought you left." I said giving him a hug before getting on the bus.

He just laughed and hugged me back watching me go up the bus stairs and waved goodbye once it passed by, I watched him wave from my window. As I felt someone sit next to me.

I didn't look, but I was still trying to figure out who it was, only butters sat by me, but he didn't get on the bus.

I listened real carefully, and heard muffled talking. I knew who it was suddenly. Kenny the trouble making playboy of the school, he was known for breaking hearts. I just sat there awkward until we got to school.

The bus stopped waiting for all the kids to get out but Kenny didn't get up. Kenny waited for everyone to pass by him then got up, I was the last person out of the bus. A little irritated I got up and said thank you to the bus driver and got off the bus, there was a little bit of a line to the front door of the school, I was still behind Kenny. I just looked down and started walking once the line started moving.

_____

I never will do an "a/n" again but I wanted to know- for those who are actually interested, want more.

I've been writing this for a long time- since last year-. O have more chapters but I don't know if anyone will be interested. So if you are please let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.5K 8
Status: Completed Warning!! These oneshots contain smut, swearing and gore~ Read at own risk. No more one shots will be added as I'm out of the fando...
88.1K 1.7K 18
Kenny McCormick is a bit of a fuckboy in this one but he falls for u💘 All characters are 18+ Spicy & contains violence so watch out! Kenny McCormick...
133 11 4
-A South Park fanfiction. I do not own any of the characters nor the original storyline of South Park. Credits to their rightful owners. -Includes se...
3.3K 102 26
*swearing* cover creds ckenshim.This is my first fanfic so expect the worst. Not toxic stendy Wendy's not a bitch, kyles not a twink, Stan's not a ac...