Interwinded Fates||Seven Dead...

De MissingMono

[๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™] ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... Mai multe

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐šข ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐šข ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐šข ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐šข ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿบ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿบ)
๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿบ)
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿป)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šŽ๐š– ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šŽ๐š– ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šŽ๐š– ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šŽ๐š– ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿบ)
๐™ฐ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ฐ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐™ฐ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ๐š› (๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™ฟ๐šž๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™ฟ๐šž๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š-๐šž๐š™ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š-๐šž๐š™ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š-๐šž๐š™ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š•๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š•๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š•๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š•๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿบ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿน)
๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐š„๐š—๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šข ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐š„๐š—๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šข ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธ)

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—(๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿท)

772 25 5
De MissingMono

Meliodas stands upright with his arms on either side of his body, his face emotionless, his eyes clouded over and dark purple swirls and marks all over his left side. Ban looks to Jericho as she makes a sound of pain, her body weakening as she doubles over, her hand clutching her chest- dropping Y/N's axe in the process.

"H-Hot, my insides are burning." She says, shaking. All while Meliodas's dull eyes are wide open and staring right at her.

"How is he able to escape from the amber?" Gulia questions, also sweating and in pain. Suddenly a hand wisps past her body, the dragon sword she was carrying now gone from her grasp...She looks down before seeing that her hand is no longer there, as blood pours out and falls down her armour. She holds it up into the air and begins screaming in pain, as Meliodas drops his arm down, him holding Gulia's missing hand which is holding the dragon sword. "How dare you." Meliodas then raises his arm with the dragon sword before bringing it down, causing a blast to blow Gulia and Jericho back, Gulia's hand dropping in front of Jericho.

"I don't believe it," Jericho says, now on the floor and looking at Meliodas. "One little wave caused a huge blast like that?" Jericho sees Gulia on the floor as the dust clears, seemingly passed out. "No!" She shoots up, grabbing her sword - attacking it to her back, before running over to the injured woman. Gulia lifts her, grabbing one of the sphere-shaped balls from her remaining hand. "Super recovery spell!" She throws it on the ground like a green field of some sort surrounds the two.

Gulia looks down at her now attached arm, Jericho having pressed it back to her limb. She wiggles her fingers and sighs in relief before looking at Jericho.

"I owe you one," Gulia says, looking at her.

"This wasn't the plan!" Jericho yelled, clenching her fist. "I thought that nothing could break free of the goddess amber!"

"That's not my area." Gulia looks over to Meliodas, as the dust clears. "But he's giving off disturbing magical energy. It's almost as if..." The two stare at him before a voice cuts the tension.

"That's some seriously bad news Jericurl" Ban stays, startling the two women. They whipped around, facing the fox sin who is resting his hands on his thighs, squatting down and squinting at Meliodas.

"The names Jericho!" She corrected, standing up and wrapping her hand around her sword. Ban stands up, hand rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh sorry, I went on ahead and healed myself," Ban says, smirking. "Oh nice spell beads, you guys have got some fun little toys." He says, holding up the spell beads between his fingers.

"Hold on." Gulia looks down at her arm to see her spell beads are the ones Ban is holding. "When did you-." Ban remains cocky before something catches his eyes behind them, his eyes suddenly going wide.

"Hey! Watch out!." He warns. They turn to see Meliodas jumping through the dust, sword in hand and coming towards them. Ban doing the same but towards Meliodas. "Captain! Is it still really you in there-" He's cut off by Meliodas cutting him in half, dust covering the area when he lands.

"What in the world is going on here?" Elizabeth questions, stepping back, the bear carving still tightly in her grasp. Hawk, still burned, waddles over to her.

"Elizabeth, are you feeling okay?" He asks, looking at her in sadness.

"I'm fine Hawk, how is Sir Meliodas doing? A-and has there been any sigh of Y/N?" She asks, kneeling to the pig and rubbing his head. "Do you have any idea?"

"Hell if I know," Hawk says. "Is that crazy-ass guy Meliodas? Y/N wouldn't let him go cra-" The two are cut off when something lands in front of them and dust covers their vision. Once cleared, Elizabeth opens to see Meliodas standing in front of her, a massive crater around them yet a small pillar to which they are on remains. Meliodas leans close to her face, before sniffing her from side to side. "S-Sir Meliodas?" He then stands back up straight and raises his arm, which begins to glow menacingly as purple and black wisps surround it, eventually turning into a wing. He then pushes off and flies off into the air.

"Hmm, what's this?" Helbram turns his head to the side, looking over as he senses a change. "How could it be? I'm certain he was sealed away in that goddess amber as we planned? Perhaps Y/N helped him escape?"

He hears metal clash, turning his head back to King, who is still on his knees while holding his chest wound and breathing heavily. One arm is stretched out, some daggers around him pointing at Love Helm.

"Stop your futile efforts, this is no longer the time or place to be fighting you," Helbram says, turning his back to King.

"How do you figure?" King questions.

"Look there." The Holy knight replies, looking up. King doing the same, watching as the clouds part as something, or someone, drops from the sky head down. He collides with the ground, a gust of wind blowing them back. Helbram uses his cape to push the dust away, watching as Meliodas's demon wing slowly morphs back into his arm. "Judging by your appearance, I see that you've-" He's cut off by Meliodas swinging his sword arm back and punching Helbram in the stomach... Only for it to be caught by Helbram's hand instead. "Perhaps I should reconsider my opinion of you."

In the blink of an eye, Meliodas is gone only in a second for Helbram to be uppercut by the said boy. Meliodas flips in the air before coming back down on Helbram, crashing into the ground and causing another wind gust. He's then picked up by the suit of his armour and thrown away, landing on his feet. He has a second to breathe before Meliodas is flying forward and punching him multiple times in the chest, going for another one only for Love Helm to turn to the side and punch him into a mountain. Melidoas skids down the mountain before landing face-first on the ground. Helbram flies over, landing in front of him.

"It would seem your fundamentally different than the likes of Jericho and Gulia, this is truly a pleasant miscalculation," Helbram says as Meliodas lifts his head to look at him. "I guess that you were a blend from the very beginning!" Meliodas slowly begins to stand up. "This magical power, it's completely different from the new generations - as they were infused with demon blood later in life." Meliodas tilts his head at the man. "It's no wonder that the goddess amber couldn't contain you." Helbram readied his sword. "Well, no matter! I'm more interested in testing the limits of your powers a bit more if you don't mind." Meliodas raises his arm, his arm morphing into a shadowy wisp that resembles somewhat of an axe before flying up, Helbram following him. "Impressive!"

Y/N sits up from the ground, rubbing her head while groaning in pain.

"That stupid blast, hurt worse than hell." She stands up, stretching her sore limbs till audible cracks and pops are heard from her bones. She moans in relief, "That felt so good." She looks around her, seeing she is now on the edge of a cliff. "I gotta hand it to them, that blast was more powerful than I expected." She sniffs again, "That shit reeks, dammit Meli. Always needing me to save your blond short ass." She sniffs once again, "I sense Meliodas, Ban, Elizabeth, Hawk, Diane and KING! He's bleeding?!" Her eyes grow concerned, her eyes darting for the injured fairy king.

When she's unable to see him, she begins jumping down the mountain, landing quietly - as to not gain Meliodas or Helbram's attention. She spots Elizabeth and Hawk in the middle of a platform with a crater around it, and a cut in half Ban before finally landing on King. She rushes over to him, falling to her knees and cradling him.

"Oh King, what have they done to you." She picks him and his pillow up, making her way over to Ben - who was now back in one piece and standing up. He sees the woman, looking at her amusingly.

"Where have you been all this time?" He questions, and then he spots King in her hold. "And what happened to him?" She shrugs.

"I don't know, I've been - uhm, away for a second. But we gotta get Elizabeth out of here. Meliodas isn't stable right no-." As on cue, Meliodas goes flying into a mountain - creating a crater. "Yup now is a good time to do it. Take him." She passes King and his pillow to Ban, before walking off.

"You're going off again?"

"I'll be right back! Just gotta get something." Ban shakes his head, puts King and his pillow under one arm and begins making his way to Elizabeth and Hawk.

"No way, he's gonna..." Hawk says as he and Elizabeth watch Meliodas in the crater with Helbram floating a few meters away from him.

"Sir Meliodas." She says, "Sir Meli-" A hand covers her mouth before she could make too much noise.

"Keep it down," Ban whispers to her, looking over at Meliodas. He pulls his hand away, "The two of you can still run right?"

"Huh?"

"This is messed up."

"Sir Ben, you'd abandon Sir Meliodas. Lady Y/N wouldn't! " Ban clicks his tongue before suddenly picking her up and begins running, Hawk running behind them.

"Let go of me!" Elizabeth shouts."

"Yeah, I'll do that just as soon as we're in the clear." He replies, not looking back.

"This is the first time I've seen Ban so freaked out, I guess that Holy Knight must be pretty dangerous. Oh, where's Y/N when you need her!" Hawk thinks. Elizabeth looks over to the field, gasping at the sight.

"Griamore! Veronica!" Griamore is cradling Veronica - who still has Y/N's coat wrapped around her. She then sees a familiar person beside them, placing her hand over Veronica's chest and looking at Griamore, smiling. "Y/N!"

Helbram watches as Ban runs away with his friends in hand. Helbram chuckled to himself before turning back to Meliodas.

"I see they're fleeing in shame, typical criminals. But I'll never let them escape, I'll deal with them once I retrieve the hero." He senses something and quickly backs up as a giant hammer comes flying down past him, piercing the ground with a massive rumble. "What's this? You're alive?" She turns around with a look of determination, staring at the foe. "It's Diane, the Serpent Sin!" She scoops Meliodas into her hand, looking at him with sadness.

"Captain..."

"Um, hello?" Helbram interrupts, "I hate to interrupt your touching reunion but would you be amenable to an arrangement?"

"Was it you?" She bluntly says,

"If you surrender that criminal and the princess to me, I won't lay a hand on you or your-"

"Did you do this?" Diane turns her head to stare at the Holy Knight, causing him to back up with his hands up.

"Easy now, here's today's Helbram's Horoscope! You should refrain from foolish or rash judgments. Your Gideon alone is no match for my link."

"Answer the question, did you hurt the CAPTAIN!" Diane raises her Gideon, ready to bring it down on Helbram.

=

Someone in a dark dungeon, Hendriksen stretches his hand over Helbram's link, sensing Gideon's power as well as another.

"Withdraw now, Helbram." He warns.

=

Helbram is unable to hear him as Diane swings her Gideon down at him, he barely dodges it. She continues to do so as he dodges each of her swings narrowly.

"But I have yet to retrieve, Meliodas!" He tells him, "And the princess." He backs away.

"You really should listen to your friend you know, he is kinda smart." A voice says into Helbram's ear, he turns his head to see a smirking Y/N. He goes to punch her in surprise but she ducks and uses the handle of her axe to push him back.

"Y-You too?!" Helbram says, "Y/N, the Wolf's Sin! You've been gone for ages." He narrowly dodges Y/N's swing of her axe as well as another one from Diane. He floats back as Y/N lands on Diane's shoulder, smiling at her.

"Yo Diane, back to regular size huh?"

"Yup! And I'm feeling great and ready to kick some butt!" Diane replies, tightening her grip on Gideon while glaring at Helbram.

"Mind if a take this one for a sec, need to stretch my muscles," Y/N asks, smiling at the giant woman - Diane at first pouts before nodding. Y/N looks to Helbram, smirking. "Get ready old man, you're going down."

【Aspen】

17/04/2022

Last updated: 29/09/2023

Okay, this one hasn't got much of Y/N in, which I don't know if you guys mind. Just had to try and fit her back in after her whole blackout and stuff and couldn't just push her into the frying pan, had to just let her slowly go in. ANYWAY! Hope you guys enjoy this one and some more King worry!

Also some questions for yall:

-More words or less words? Do you guys mind that some chapters may be over 2000 and some under 1000?

-Would you rather me post a full episode of chapters or post whenever I've finished one?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

47.6K 1.6K 27
โ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
69.7K 1.4K 10
"to the moon, and never back." [completed, under editing] it is so fucking embarrassing that so many people have read this. it is awful. i was like t...
408K 8K 45
๐Ÿน,๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š—. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๏ฟฝ...
44.7K 645 31
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ÿ...