Yandere BanG Dream Girls x Ma...

By KhairulHafiz2

What if... your favorite BanG Dream girls become a yandere as they would only set their eyes on you rather th... More

Coming Soon
Chapter 1: It All Begins With A Cheating
Chapter 2: From A Shy to Threatening Keyboardist
Chapter 3: When A Tsundere Is Jealous
Chapter 4: Student Council Yandere Harem Date
Chapter 5: A Heart-Pounding Love
Vote Time #1
Chapter 6: It's Time For PoPiPa
Vote Time #2
Chapter 7: Pastel*Senior From A Live Show
Chapter 8: The Path of Bushido To Become A Yandere
Special Chapter: New Year With My Yandere Girlfriends
Haneoka High School Harem Arc Trailer
Chapter 9: Hello, Happy Yandere World
Chapter 10: Pulling You Into A Bear Hug
Hanasakigawa High School Yandere Harem
Chapter 11: School Festival
Chapter 12: The Unpleasant Return
Chapter 13: Lone-Wolf Songstress Is No Longer Alone
Vote Time #3
Chapter 14: A Boppin' Visit Along With Cookies
Chapter 15: Trip To The Bathhouse
Chapter 16: The Tomboyish Idol
Chapter 17: A Necromancer Who Is Rinko's Friend & Hiking With Poppin'Party
Chapter 18: A Fleeting Female Prince
Chapter 19: The Same As Always Band Girls
Haneoka Girls High School Yandere Harem
Chapter 0: How I Grew My Love To You
Vote Time #4
Chapter 20: Shiro-chan Become Yandere
Chapter 22: The Tall Vocalist
To Be Continued...?
Chapter 23: She Who Has Fierce Look And A Soft Heart
Chapter 24: The Leader And Her Servant
Chapter 25: I'm... Expelled?
MyGO!!!!! Yandere Story Arc Sneak Peek (SPOILER ALERT)
Ave Mujica Yandere Arc Sneak Peek (Spoiler)

Chapter 21: An Influencer That Influence Her Friends

995 19 49
By KhairulHafiz2

(Author's Note: Keep you waiting, huh? Sorry for the delay. Also, this is going to be a very long chapter, so be ready if you're somewhat excited.)

(WARNING: The following chapter contains murder.)

(Y/N)'s POV

At the moment, I feel like I became a harem king. I have attracted so many girls and to my surprise, they're all in a rock band. I asked myself... how did I got all the way here? I'm still searching the answer for the question.

It's a good day for going outside, and that's what I planned to do with Mashiro. I also invited Maya along since I've never once brought them on a date. So, this is the best chance I got and I will not waste it.

(Y/N): Are you girls ready for our date?

Maya: Huhehe, of course.

Mashiro: Y-Yes, I am. Let's go.

We have a few plan for the day. First off, we want to go watch the latest movie that got released on cinema. Maya and Mashiro agreed as we head to the mall.

The movie has some interesting storyline, not going to lie. I was so invested into it and we watched until the very end of the credit scene. Once the movie is finished, we head out to our next place. While heading there, Maya told me.

Maya: You know, I'm so glad you didn't forget about me. I mean, you brought Pastel*Palettes on a date, except me until now.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Maya.

Maya: It's nothing, just don't cheat on us with other girls.

I know that they reminded me probably for hundreds of times, but it's still a warning even though they said it in a chill voice.

Mashiro: It's my first time going on a date with you.

Maya: Don't forget me as well.

(Y/N): It's okay. I love all of you equally and if I did anything wrong, don't be hesitant to tell me.

Mashiro: We understand.

Maya: Okay! Let's go get some food.

(Y/N): I agree.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant and order for some of the food we chose. We dig in and Mashiro did something. She separate the vegetable from her meal and I asked her.

(Y/N): What's wrong? Why did you put the vegetables aside?

Mashiro: I don't like them.

(Y/N): But, it's healthy, though.

Mashiro: It's too bitter for me.

Maya: (Y/N)-san... I think you should understand what Kurata-san didn't like.

Come to think of it, she's right. People have what they like and dislike. It's something that most people do have.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're right. Let's just continue eating.

We enjoyed our meal as we spoon fed each other. After finishing, I was about to stand up and be generous.

(Y/N): I'll pay for the meal.

But then, Mashiro stopped me midway.

Mashiro: No need. We'll use our own. We don't want to date you because of your wealth.

Maya: Kurata-san's right.

(Y/N): Oh... I see. Well, I'm glad you would do so.

I gave both Mashiro and Maya a nice head pat. Once they paid for the meal, we head home as the day has gone evening.

Maya: I'll be on my own now. See you later, (Y/N).

She gave me a quick peck before going home, leaving me and Mashiro all by ourselves. Mashiro asked me a favor right after.

Mashiro: Umm... (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): What is it, Mashiro?

Mashiro: I almost forgot to tell you. Morfonica will have a live concert next Friday, so I'm inviting you to come over and watch me perform.

(Y/N): Sure thing. Besides, it's a good thing to visit CiRCLE again after a while.

I smiled at her as she hugged me.

Mashiro: I love you. I love you so much.

(Y/N): I love you too, Mashiro. And so does the others.

She kissed my cheek before walking away from me back to her house. I laughed a little at how cute she was when doing that as I also went back home and call it a day.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Touko secretly taking a picture of Chibi (Y/N) while stalking him.

CiRCLE Live House

Friday, Night

From what Mashiro told me, there's going to be Morfonica's concert tonight. So, I'm going there to watch her perform live.

As I reached CiRCLE, Marina greet me at the counter. She seems cheery as always, and I like that.

Marina: Oh, (Y/N)-kun. How are you?

(Y/N): I'm just fine.

Marina: Here to watch Morfonica's live?

(Y/N): I won't be here if I don't.

Marina: The concert was just about to begin. So, go ahead and watch.

I went to the downstage as the seat is already filled with many people. As I tried to fit myself in the crowd, I saw Kasumi and the others, so I went to them.

Kasumi: (Y/N)!

She hugged me tightly and Arisa was once again frustrated by her. I only giggled a little.

Ran: Here to watch Morfonica as well?

(Y/N): Well, yeah. Mashiro invited me to go here.

Kasumi: We saved an empty seat for you. Come on.

(Y/N): Thank you, Kasumi.

I went to the empty seat that they save for me and wait for the live concert to begin. After a while, the light stage darkened and Morfonica shows up on the stage. Mashiro began the concert by doing the introduction.

Mashiro: Good night, everyone. We are... Morfonica.

The crowd cheers for them as she introduced her band members.

Mashiro: Guitarist, Touko Kirigaya.

To my surprise, it was the girl I saw at the convenience store before with Mashiro. She played her part.

Mashiro: Bassist, Nanami Hiromachi.

She does her bass guitar solo.

Mashiro: Drummer, Tsukushi Futaba.

The black twin-tailed hair girl play the drum.

Mashiro: Violinist, Rui Yashio.

She played her violin and she's really good at it.

Touko: Vocalist, Mashiro Kurata!

There she is, the girl that joined my yandere harem. She seems anxious, but then she regained her confidence right after knowing that the concert will go well.

Mashiro: Please listen to our sound. Daylight.

The song is... just really good. I can't believe these band girls are quite talented, unlike me. Yet, they would be a yandere and fall for me for unknown reason.

Mashiro glanced at me and give a smile knowing that I'm here to support her. The concert ends after they sang another few songs of theirs.

Marina: Oh, (Y/N)-kun. Mashiro-chan told me that she wants to meet you at backstage right now.

The other girls also heard this and it scares me if they would do something to her, but then...

Ran: Well, we already have our chances.

Kasumi: You're right. Alright, I guess we'll go by our own.

Rimi: Hope things go well between you guys, (Y/N)-kun.

Arisa: Remember what we told you about meeting with other girls.

(Y/N): Take care, girls.

They give me a quick peck before leaving me at CiRCLE so that I can meet up with Morfonica.

I went to meet Mashiro and she's talking to Touko. She has long, wavy blonde hair and light-brown eyes. Her bangs part to her left and stop just at the eye.

(Y/N): Hey, Mashiro.

Both of them stopped talking as Mashiro greeted me.

Mashiro: Umm... hey, (Y/N)-kun.

The blonde hair girl gazed at me and Mashiro.

Touko: Aren't you Shiro-chan's friend?

She asked me. It was the same girl who's with Mashiro at the convenience store.

(Y/N): Yes, we are. Aren't you that blonde girl who's with Mashiro?

Touko: Yeah, it's me. I'm her friend we went to the same school.

Touko: I guess I don't have to introduce myself. Nice to meet you, umm...

(Y/N): Whoops, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (Y/N)(L/N). Nice to meet you too, Touko.

Touko: Likewise.

She gave me a smile and it's cute.

Nanami: Touko-chan, who are you talking to?

I heard Touko's friends heading to us and I

(Y/N): I know you three. Nanami Hiromachi.

I pointed at the bassist who has slightly past shoulder-length light pink hair and pink eyes. Part of her hair is put into twin tails.

(Y/N): Tsukushi Futaba.

I pointed at the drummer who has dark purple hair and orange eyes. Her hair is put into twin tails.

(Y/N): Rui Yashio.

I pointed at the violinist who has dark brown hair that goes just past chin-length and thin, brownish-red eyes. Her bangs are parted to her left and go down past her chin. Part of her bangs goes between her eyes, down to the base of her nose.

Tsukushi: Looks like we don't need to introduce ourselves to them.

Nanami: Touko-chan, is this your boyfriend?

Touko: What? No! He's actually Shiro-chan's friend.

Rui: Whoever this guy is, I hope he would behave.

I think she's being a bit rude, but not that I mind about it.

I accidentally stared at Rui and not going to lie. She has a big... you-know like Rinko, Arisa and Himari, if I were to be honest.

Rui: Why are you staring at me, (L/N)-san?

(Y/N): Oh, umm... nothing.

I got a feeling that someone are glaring at me for doing it.

(Y/N): So... I'll be going now.

Touko: Aww~ I wish that you would stay longer.

Mashiro: Good night, (Y/N).

Mashiro hugged me and I can see that her friend have a different reaction. Rui and Nanami just gave an empty stare, Tsukushi covered her mouth with both of her hands because she thought it's cute and unexpected and for Touko... I can feel that she's jealous. After the quick hug, I went home all by myself.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Touko taking a selfie with Chibi (Y/N).

Town District

Sunday, Morning

Today is another bright day and it's a perfect time for me to go outside. So, I did and the city is calming, to say the least. As I was looking around for the good scenery, someone greet me.

Touko: Hey there, (Y/N).

I saw Touko greeting me and she's in her casual outfit. Got to say, she's a gyaru like Lisa.

I saw on Touko's phone and she's scrolling through her social media. What I didn't expect is that she got a lot of followers. Around hundred thousands, from what I saw.

(Y/N): Wow. You got a lot of followers, I see.

Touko: Oh, you saw it. Of course I do, I'm an influencer, after all.

(Y/N): Influencer? You mean, someone who would start a trend on social media and people might copy you?

Touko: That's right, I'm the type of influencer.

I can't believe it. I actually met a real life influencer right at the front of my eyes.

(Y/N): Well, this is quite new to me.

Touko: Wait, hold on.

She raised both of her hands to me making a stop sign.

Touko: You've never meet an influencer before?

(Y/N): Not really. It's my first time seeing one and it's you.

She giggled hearing my answers.

Touko: I guess that you're quite lucky today.

(Y/N): So... I guess that you're probably busy with things, and I respect that. I'll be going now.

Touko: Ah! Wait!

She hold my hand, stopping me from going further. She then asked me a favor.

Touko: Can we... take a selfie first?

(Y/N): Yeah, sure.

Touko smile as she pull out her phone and open the camera app. She make a peace sign pose beside her cheek and went close to me.

Touko: Alright! Say cheese!

*SNAP!*

The picture are quite good and clear to be seen. But, what baffles me is that my face looks... awkward. Looks like I didn't get enough sleep. Well, I was busy grinding for the new gacha game update until probably 1:00 a.m., so that might explain it.

Touko: This will be my most precious picture. Hehe~

(Y/N): Glad you think so.

Touko: Okay! It's time for me to go. Bye, (Y/N).

She winked at me and I blushed from how cute it was.

(Y/N): S-See you.

She muttered something, but I couldn't hear it well.

(Y/N): What was that?

Touko: Oh, nothing! I'll see you later!

She walks off to wherever she feels like it, leaving me by my own. Then, a message pops up and it's from my band girlfriends who invited me to hang out with them. I mean, it's not like I have anything else to do, so I decided to accept and head to the place where they want me to meet them at. So, I accepted their offer and spend time with them.

Touko's POV

Sunday, Night

I'm at my room while reminiscing about (Y/N) this morning.

Flashback...

I finally got it. A selfie of me and (Y/N) together. It feels like we're in love even though I didn't confess my love to him... yet.

(Y/N): S-See you.

As he said the word to me, it makes me feel bubbly inside.

Touko: Thank you for the picture, honey.

(Y/N): What was that?

Touko: Oh, nothing! I'll see you later!

Flashback ends...

He seems to be a nice person and I can't get him off my mind even though we just met. Is this love by first sight? If so, then I have fall for it.

But still, Shiro-chan and (Y/N) probably have something in common because of the hug they shared. Whatever that is, I won't let her have (Y/N) alone.

I decided to post the picture into my social media with a caption.

"I have meet a guy, and he seems to be a nice person. Could he be my fate? 😉"

After a few minutes, comments has started flowing into the post.

"If you end up with him or anyone that you love, I hope you and your boyfriend have a good life together!"

"You both are so cute together! I wish that was me! Ahem, just kidding."

"If you fall in love with the guy, guess it's time to sail the ship!"

Everyone literally liked my post for that and I feel so happy, until a comment pops up that makes me feel... disgusted. A user with his profile picture being his fat face replied at my tweets.

"You should've end up with me! I love you! I don't care about other girls no matter how hot or busty they are! I only want you! Break up with your boyfriend right now!"

This guy is a loser, isn't he?

"Get a life, man. You should be happy with her, not making her feel down."

One of my followers replied to his tweet.

"Did I ask you? Get lost! Touko should belong to me!"

I can't let this conflict extended any longer. So, I sent him a private message.

"Where's your house? I'll be sure to visit you there."

He replied a few moments after.

"Really? You will break up with your boyfriend and let me replace him?"

"Of course! Just tell me where you live!"

I replied, hiding my intention to teach him a lesson.

"Alright, here's the address."

He gave me his home address and I smirked knowing that he's quite an idiot.

"Hehe~ I'll be sure to make it there, hun."

"Touko-chan, I can't wait! I'll be waiting for you!"

We end our chat and I get myself prepared.

Touko: Can't wait? For what? Your death? I'll help you out with that.

Timeskip...

Fat Guy's House

Monday, Afternoon

It's after school and I excused myself from the others as I went off my own saying that I have a personal business to do.

I visited that guy's house and after a while, I found it as I ring the doorbell. A few minutes of waiting, the door opened, revealing the guy.

Fat Guy: Ah! T-Touko-chan! You came!

Touko: Of course I do. I can't let my followers down, you know?

Fat Guy: You don't need your followers, you have me. I'll give you all the happiness you deserve.

I doubt that coming from him.

Fat Guy: Ah, please. Come in and make yourself at home.

Touko: Don't mind if I do.

I said while faking my happiness. We enter his house and bring me all the way to his bedroom that I have to admit... it's messy. How long didn't he clean this?

Fat Guy: Sit down, my queen. I'll get something for you.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed me... a plate of leftover chicken. I can tell because it has his bite mark and he make me to eat this. I was about to take the spoon and eat it, however the fat guy took it away from my hand.

Touko: What?

Fat Guy: I'll feed you, my queen. You don't have to do everything by yourself.

Touko: If you say so, then okay.

He shred the chicken and spoonfed me. The chicken taste a bit foul, but still delicious.

Fat Guy: How was it?

Touko: Mmm!~ So delicious! I take it you're good in cooking?

Fat Guy: Yes, I do. Although, it's just a chicken I bought from the store and heat it at the microwave.

Touko: I see. Well... I was hoping you would cook the chicken instead of being lazy.

Fat Guy: Would you like some more?

Touko: No, thank you. This is already enough to fill my stomach.

Fat Guy: A-Alright then, if you say so, my queen.

He keep referring me as his queen which I found sad and cringe at the same time.

He then put the chicken back to the kitchen and I decided to act lovely to him once he came back to the room.

Touko: I want to hug you. Can I? Please~

He heard this and became enthusiastic when I have to touch his routh skin and smell his foul body.

Fat Guy: I'm so excited to be hugged by the person I yearn for the most! Come here!

He opened his arms wide, waiting to hug me. This is where I showed him my true side for being a creep.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
______________________________________

I went to hug him, pull out something from my pocket slowly without letting him notice me as he fell for my charm, and...

*STAB*

I stabbed his back as he yelled in immense pain. Blood start spilling out of his body.

Fat Guy: T-Touko... chan...

I pushed his body away as he fell down to the floor, laying down in pain.

Touko: You're quite pathetic, are you?

I gave her a glare which makes him shocked at me all of a sudden.

Fat Guy: What? What's the meaning of all this?!

He asked me angrily as he tried to pull out the knife from his body. I only watch him trying and laugh at him cruelly.

Touko: You don't deserve me, you loser.

Fat Guy: But, why?! I tried to give... you happiness... more than the... guy... in the picture with you...

His consciousness is starting to dwindle, and I told him why before he closed his eyes.

Touko: I don't even know who you are. You're just some random guy who started a commotion at my tweets just because I found someone that I love in my life and you're envious about it. How pathetic.

I took the knife from him and stabbed right through his chest piercing through his heart.

Fat Guy: GAAAH!!

He let out a low whimper.

Touko: You're messing with the wrong people, and this is how you end up with. Serves you right.

Fat Guy: No... please... I'm... sorry... Touko... chan...

That's his last words before he died with his body no longer moving from severe bleeding. It makes me disgusted even more, so I leave the room. I let him dying at his house that I wish I didn't come visit and went to get (Y/N).
______________________________________
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Touko: (Y/N)... wait for me~ I won't let Shiro-chan have fun with you.

(Y/N)'s POV

Park

Monday, Afternoon

Right now, I'm at the park all by myself because Sayo and Rinko couldn't spend time with me. They have band rehearsal today, and I understand it. For the other girls, they're busy either. I'm still in my high school uniform and messaged Mashiro if she could meet me at the park. She told me that she'll make it there as soon as possible and here I am, waiting.

Touko: Hey, (Y/N).

Touko greeted me, but this time with a seductively voice while approaching me while she's in her school uniform which I assume it's from Tsukinomori Girls Academy.

(Y/N): Touko... what are you doing here?

Touko: Well... I'm here to meet you, of course.

Touko: How about you? Are you waiting for someone?

(Y/N): Umm... yeah.

Touko: Well, I'm already here. I want to ask you something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Touko: Lately, I've been keeping my eyes on this guy that I met. I have a crush on him from the first sight I saw him.

She wants me to help her find the guy that she's into? I don't know if I can lend a hand, but I'll ask her for clues.

(Y/N): Who is this... guy you're talking about? Can you give me the clue?

Touko: This guy have a selfie with me yesterday and he just met an influencer for the first time in his life.

I think I know the person so well, and my mind snapped to yesterday. I guess Touko's talking about me.

(Y/N): Don't you mean, me?

She smiled when I knew the answer.

Touko: That's right, the guy I mentioned is you!

I don't know if she's joking or not about him having a crush on me. So, I ask her.

(Y/N): Are you jokin-

Touko: No, I'm not, (Y/N). I'm being serious, I love you.

She said and she's not joking at all.

(Y/N): But Touko, I-

Touko: You can't reject me. No matter what you do, no matter what you say, I'll make you fall for me.

She glared at my eyes with her darkened ones. I guess that she's jealous with Mashiro hugging me at that night.

(Y/N): T-Touko...

Touko: What is it, darling?~

She caught me into her bear hug and I couldn't escape.

(Y/N): I-I already knew the guy you mentioned was me, but-

Touko: If you already knew, then how about you be quiet and let me have my fun.

She kissed me before I could even react or say anything else. So, I decided to just let her do what she wants since I can't run away. Her lips are soft, not going to lie. She stopped for the lack of air and smile at me.

Touko: That kiss was so good.

(Y/N): Y-Yeah.

Mashiro: Touko-chan... (Y/N)-kun...

I heard the voice so well. It was Mashiro and she's looking at us together.

Mashiro: What are you doing?

(Y/N): T-Touko is the one who-

Touko: (Y/N)'s my new boyfriend. What does it have anything to do with you?

She interrupted me and Mashiro's face expression shifted.

Mashiro: Your boyfriend?

She said annoyingly by Touko being selfish.

Touko: Shiro-chan... don't tell me that you...

Mashiro: Yes, it is. I'm (Y/N)'s girlfriend. There's also the other band girls that are his girlfriends as well.

Touko was slightly shocked hearing of this.

Touko: I see. You didn't tell me about it.

Mashiro: Well, that's because you didn't ask.

Touko: You know what? I don't care anymore. I'm in love with (Y/N) as well. So, let me join the harem.

Mashiro: Or else what?

She pulled out her phone, took a picture of me and unexpectedly... she did something with one of my arms.

...

...

...

...

...

...

She inserted my arms into her shirt and force me to grope her chest.

Touko: I'll post this on social media and people will see (Y/N) as a creep. You don't want his reputation to be ruined easily, right?

Now, this... is dangerous. I don't want Touko to spread the false slander online and get caught without people knowing the true story.

Mashiro: F-Fine. But, I have to let Sayo-san and Rinko-san knew about this.

(Y/N): Touko... please... don't have me all by yourself or... Sayo and Rinko will end you.

I wasn't threatening her at all, I'm just giving her warning to be more careful if she didn't want me to be with other girls. After a moment of Touko not responding, she finally come up with her answer.

Touko: Fine, Shiro-chan got you first. So, I'll agree to share you with them.

Touko hugged me with her cheek rubbed onto mine.

Touko: I love you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too, Touko. Come and join the hug Mashiro.

She obeyed me and we shared a hug together for the day. Another one has been added into my harem, making it 28 yandere band girls who's in love with me.

Touko's POV

Tuesday, Lunch Break

Finally, I get to be in a relationship with (Y/N)... by being a yandere and force him, of course.

Right now, I was at the school and we have lunch together. I then decide to ask them about (Y/N).

Touko: Hey, I want to ask you girls something.

Rui: What is it, Kirigaya-san?

Touko: What do you think of (Y/N)?

They looked at me and contemplates about it for a moment. After that, Nanami gave her answer.

Nanami: He's just fine to us.

Touko: Do you find him charming in your eyes?

Rui: We just met (L/N)-san, you know? Also, I don't have any feelings for any boys at all for the moment. Why are you asking if we do have feelings for (L/N)-san?

Touko: Well, I guess you might find him interesting later on.

I tried my best to influence them so that they won't be jealous or anything with me and Shiro-chan.

Tsukushi: You think he's a nice guy?

Touko: Of course! I even met him and we took a selfie together!

Nanami: He may be good on paper, but we don't know if he has hidden intention to us.

Mashiro: He's not, okay?

Mashiro denied Nanami's word as she tried to support my words.

Touko: Okay, how about this? Why don't you hang out with (Y/N) later on? Trust me, he's worth your time.

I asked knowing that (Y/N)'s not what they think he is.

Tsukushi: We'll think about it.

Rui: Hopefully, we gained something good from hanging out with (L/N)-san.

Nanami: I don't see anything wrong with it, so sure.

Touko: Yes! You won't regret it, trust me.

We continue eating until the bell ring as our next homeroom begins.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N), Chibi Nanami, Chibi Tsukushi and Chibi Rui spend time at the pond feeding ducks.

(Y/N)'s POV

Tuesday, Afternoon

Right now, I'm at the neighborhood area as I just got back from school. As I was walking, I saw Nanami, Tsukushi and Rui heading toward me.

(Y/N): Oh, it's you girls from Morfonica. Hello.

Tsukushi: Good afternoon, (Y/N)-san.

Nanami: What have you been doing?

(Y/N): I just got back from school. Is there's anything you girls want?

Rui: We went to invite you spend time with us today.

(Y/N): Hold on. Before that, why are you asking me?

Nanami: Touko-chan told us that you're a person worth to spend time with, and we want to see if she's lying or not.

Dang, Touko told them about this? I guess she's also "influenced" her friends to meet me as well. I guess I have no choice, but to accept their offer.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll accept. Besides, I don't have anything else to do after school since my girlfriend are busy.

I lied a bit about me having only a girlfriend because I don't want them to be surprised.

Tsukushi: Okay then. Now, where should we go first?

(Y/N): How about one place suggested by each one of us? I do have one in mind, to be honest.

Rui: What would it be?

(Y/N): Going to the pond and feed the ducks.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Rui: That's it? No, thanks. I'll pass.

Nanami: Oh come on, Rui-Rui. It'll be fun, trust me. Besides, it's just (Y/N)'s idea.

She convinced Rui to just come along and after a moment, Rui finally give up.

Rui: It can't be helped then. Fine, I'll join in.

For the day, I spent time with the trio and we have quite a good time. We went to the park where some kind old person gave me seeds to feed the ducks. They're so adorable quacking and lightly peck our palms to eat the seeds we're feeding them. Tsukushi giggled because her palms tickles from the duck's tongue.

After that, we went to find some inspiration for Morfonica's next song since Rui came up with the idea which we agree. A while later, she finally gained enough and we move on to our next activity.

For Nanami, she went to try out a crane game. Guess what happens? She got a big prize from the crane machine by only first try.

For Tsukushi, she went to Edogawa Music Shop to buy the latest album of her favorite band group. Same goes to Nanami and Rui. For me, I don't really have anything to buy at there.

We sat at a bench as I gave each girls a juice to refresh their energy after a while going here and there. While resting, Nanami decided to ask me.

Nanami: Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes, Nanami? What can I help you?

Nanami: What do you think of me? Do you think I'm way unique than other people? Or am I just an average normal person?

I think she's asking this because she feel insecure of herself. So, I decided to tell her.

(Y/N): You seemed normal to me. Why do you ask?

Nanami: You see... people don't treat me like a normal person would. I always got excellent grades, great artistic skills and also do things with only a bit of a research from the Internet. Even though I brushed it off by saying that it's just a coincidence or it's nothing special, others don't believe me because they couldn't do the exact same thing as I do.

Wow, Nanami is something else.

(Y/N): Every human got their own boon and bane, Nanami. No matter how good they are, they would always have at least a weakness. If they don't, then they're not humans anymore. It makes them... special.

Nanami: So, are you saying that I'm a superhuman myself?

(Y/N): Something like that, yes. But still... you're a normal girl to me. You only have talents, not some superpowers just like those fictional superheroes. You're a normal human, and should be treated like one who has her own weaknesses. I'm not going to insult you or anything for that, I just wanted you to feel better. If you would want to get treated like a normal person, I'm here. Your friends are also here.

I gave her a reassuring smile and her heart feel touched by my words.

Nanami: (Y/N)... thank you.

She gave me a quick hug.

Tsukushi: Ahem, let me have my turn to talk to (Y/N).

Nanami: Okay then, Tsu-chan.

She released herself from the hug as I begin listening to Tsukushi's rant.

(Y/N): Go ahead. Tell me what's wrong.

She let out a sigh before beginning her rant.

Tsukushi:

She has height problem, I see. To be honest, I saw other short person having the same problem like this as well.

(Y/N): Do you think just because you're short, it means that you don't have any skills?

Tsukushi: Of course I do!

(Y/N): Look, I really hate making fun of people no matter how do they look, whether they're short or tall, what races they are, whatever abilities or weaknesses they have, none of that. What matters is that I don't want to mock them for whatever they have. You should be at least proud of yourself. Don't get yourself down just because your height isn't as equal as others. Like I said to Nanami, every human got their own boon and bane. 

Tsukushi: (Y/N)-san...

She smiled at me before she unexpectedly tackle me into a hug just like Nanami.

Tsukushi: Thank you. I'm so glad I met you.

(Y/N): It's no problem, Tsukushi.

While hugging, I noticed Rui was just looking at us.

(Y/N): Rui? What about you? Do you have something to rant as well? If so, then let it out to me.

She only stared at me for a second before inhaling and exhaling. Then, she begin her rant.

Rui: Back then, I lost in a competition and came up with a conclusion that I have no true talent no matter how much effort I put into playing violin. That makes me think that it was all meaningless. At the end, I quit participating in competition and stopped playing the violin.

I feel quite sad for Rui's backstory knowing that her past somewhat haunts her until this day. So, here I go giving my attempt to encourage her.

(Y/N): But, all of that changed when you joined Morfonica. You played with violin again and that's a good thing. You should move on from the past and keep heading forward for what was about to come. Try harder and break your limits in things so that you can do way better than you before.

I said these word even though I couldn't even follow it myself by forgetting those two who make my life miserable for a while. Until my yandere band girlfriends helped me out with it.

Rui: But the thing is... I practiced violin almost every day in my life for few hours. Is that not enough?

Upon hearing this, I was shocked. I didn't know she put that dedication to playing violin. I guess my encouragement is nothing to her.

Rui: I got to say, you kind of bad with giving me advices that I have already following my own.

I knew she was going to say that. But then...

Rui: However, your words gave me a bit of an encouragement, nonetheless. So, I thank you for that, (L/N)-san.

She gave me a small smile even though her face is stoic.

(Y/N): Glad to help you with whatever I can, Rui.

The day has gone evening and we had quite a fun talk. The sunset looks beautiful for today as we looked at it.

Rui: Kirigaya-san wasn't lying that you're a nice person.

Nanami: We have fun spending times with you thanks to Touko-chan who recommended you to us.

Tsukushi: We misunderstood you at school, and we're all wrong. Forgive us.

(Y/N): Nah, it's fine. Besides, that's what humans should do. Whenever they make a mistake, they ask for forgiveness.

Rui: You're right.

Tsukushi: Can't deny you there.

While walking back, I then decided to confess to them about something.

(Y/N): Umm... girls. Can I tell you the truth?

Tsukushi: We're listening.

(Y/N): Mashiro and Touko... is my girlfriends.

After I said that, they didn't respond with anything, until Rui broke the silence.

Rui: I see.

Nanami: We didn't really mind though.

Tsukushi: That's good. Hope you take good care of them.

Rui: I think it's time for us to go home now.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's true.

Nanami: Bye-bye, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Take care, girls.

We went separate ways to our home and call it a day.

Third Person's POV

As they went home together, Tsukushi stopped her tracks as Nanami and Rui stopped theirs as well.

Nanami: Tsu-chan?

Rui: What's wrong?

Tsukushi: Hey, are you... thinking about (Y/N) right now?

Nanami: Eh?

Rui: What are you talking about?

Tsukushi: His kind words... I can't get rid of it. I couldn't even stop thinking about how gentle of a person he is. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Nanami and Rui looked at each other and come up with a reason.

Nanami: I think you have a crush on him.

Rui: I agree with Hiromachi-san.

Tsukushi: That's right... I have a crush on (Y/N), and I won't let Touko-chan and Mashiro-chan have him all by themselves.

Nanami: Tsu-chan, we feel the same way like you do toward (Y/N).

Rui: (L/N)-san's also charmed me with his kindness too.

Nanami: I want (Y/N) to treat me like a normal person.

Tsukushi: Nanami-chan...

Rui: I know I said that (L/N)-san's quite bad in giving me advices, but... I think it's the sincerest one I've ever heard.

Tsukushi: Rui-san...

Nanami: So, what do you say? Want to  confess together to (Y/N)?

They gave each other a darkened stare as they have decided to confess their love to (Y/N).

Rui: We can't let Kurata-san and Kirigaya-san have (L/N)-san by themselves.

Tsukushi: Her other girlfriend as well, you know?

Nanami: We'll confess our love to him later.

After they make an agreement with each other, they continue heading to home right after.

Timeskip...

Monday, Afternoon

It's after school and I was heading to Saaya's bakery. There's also Kasumi and Moca at there.

Moca: Hello, (Y/N)-kun~

Kasumi: (Y/N)-kun!

Kasumi went to me and tackle me into a hug.

(Y/N): Oof! Still can't afford to not hug me, huh?

Kasumi: Of course! You're our boyfriend, so why not?

(Y/N): Yeah, you got it right.

Saaya: Ahaha, Kasumi is really clingy to you.

(Y/N):

I gave Kasumi a headpat and it makes her blush. She released herself from the hug as I went to pick a bread as Saaya put it into the paper bag as I paid for the bread.

Moca: Yamabuki Bakery's bread is always the best~

Kasumi: True, true.

(Y/N): I can't deny the truth coming from you, Moca.

As we were walking, we saw Morfonica together.

Kasumi: Ah! It's Morfonica! Mashiro-chan!

Mashiro: Kasumi-san...

She went to give Mashiro a quick hug.

Kasumi: How are you doing?

Mashiro: I-I'm just fine. Please let me go.

Suddenly, the three girls that I hang out with yesterday approach me as Tsukushi speak up.

Tsukushi: (Y/N)-san...

(Y/N): Yes, me?

Nanami: We have something to tell you, and you must listen.

Tsukushi: Before anything, no. You're not escaping from us.

They went to hold both of my arms tightly so that I won't escape.

Kasumi: H-Hey! What's going on?

Rui: Be quiet, Toyama-san. It's between us and (L/N)-san.

(Y/N): G-Girls, what's going on?

They stared deep into my eyes as they admitted.

Rui, Nanami, Tsukushi: We love you.

This, of course, make everyone shocked... except Touko who smirked.

(Y/N), Kasumi, Moca, Mashiro: What?!

Tsukushi: We all have feelings for you.

Nanami: Ever since you told us that Mashiro-chan and Touko-chan is your girlfriends, we feel jealous about it.

Rui: So, that's why the three of us make an agreement to be yours as well.

They all gave me a yandere stare.

Tsukushi: Your words of encouragement is unforgettable in our mind, and thus we slowly yearn you.

(Y/N): G-Girls...

Nanami: So, what do you say? Will you accept us as your girlfriends or not?

???: Not until I gave approvals for it.

There she is. The student council's president herself, Rinko. She saw this situation as she went to handle it.

Everyone: Rinko-senpai/Shirokane-san/Rinko...

Rinko: Yashio-san... Hiromachi-san... Futaba-san... you love (Y/N) too?

Rui: If we do, then we won't be doing this to make him accept us.

Nanami: Rinko-senpai, please accept us.

Tsukushi: Yeah! Touko-chan and Mashiro-chan didn't even tell us that they're falling for you, (Y/N).

Mashiro: Who told you this?

Tsukushi: It's (Y/N), obviously.

I only giggled awkwardly a little.

Rinko: I see. Well... I'll be the judge of that.

Rui: Shirokane-san...

Rinko: I'll come up with a trade as well. You get to be (Y/N)'s next girlfriends, but you have to share him with us. Do you agree?

They contemplate about it for a moment and I pray that they would accept Rinko's trade. Then... they come up with an agreement.

Rui: Sounds fair.

Tsukushi: I liked the idea.

Nanami: Me too. I agree with it.

Kasumi: Rinko-senpai, what are you doing?!

Rinko: Don't worry, Toyama-san. Everything will be fine later.

She only smiled at us.

Nanami: Now...

Tsukushi: We'll go first.

(Y/N): Go with that?

Nanami, Tsukushi: This.

Nanami and Tsukushi gave me a kiss at both of my cheeks. Their lips are quite warm and it tickles me a bit. I heard a camera shutter and it was from Touko.

Nanami: We'll save our first kiss on your lips for later.

Tsukushi: True that.

Nanami: Rui-Rui, it's your turn.

They released me from the grip as Eui came to me.

Rui: (L/N)-san... I want to try this to you.

(Y/N): What is it?

Unexpected, she puts both my hands onto hers as she gripped it, making me unable to escape.

Rui: How good are you in kissing?

She forcefully kissed me as her chest pressed against mine. I can't resist her temptation, but then I remember that I have the other girls as well. Not going to lie, this is embarrassing because the others are watching and it's super awkward, I'm telling you that. Touko also took a picture of this as well.

Rui: Ahh... (L/N)-san...

(Y/N): Y-You're so... hot.

Rui: You think?

(Y/N): Your lips... is too soft.

Rui: Glad you think so.

Touko: Alright! From now on, Morfonica belong to (Y/N)!

Sayo: Hold on. Since when you make your own decision without us giving permission?

Sayo appeared out of nowhere beside Rinko.

(Y/N): Sayo...

Rui: It's not like we're about to steal (L/N)-san all by ourselves, Hikawa-san.

Nanami: Why can't we have our chances at least once?

Tsukushi: Besides, we even agreed to share (Y/N) together so that no one is jealous.

Sayo couldn't react properly to this as she just shrugged it off.

Sayo: Tch, whatever.

She said frustrated before leaving us there, walking away without saying any word.

Moca: Oooh~ Sayo-san is jealous now~

Rinko: She'll be fine, Aoba-san.

Moca only stare back to Morfonica as she understood silently.

Tsukushi: Since I'm the leader, I'm gonna have to ask you to bring us all for a date later. You cannot decline our offer, or we'll have to use brute force.

(Y/N): Fine, I accept. To where?

Tsukushi: We'll discuss about it later and tell you if we have an agreement.

(Y/N): Okay then. If anything, just let me know.

After that weird romantic session with Morfonica, even though they're a year younger than me, I went home and try to calm myself down after all of the stuff happening.

My phone buzzed as I opened it. I checked it and I got a message from Rinko.

Rinko: (Y/N), we need to talk.

(Y/N): About what?

Rinko: About Yashio-san.

(Y/N): What about Rui?

Rinko: I know you've been staring at her assets.

Oh snap, she caught me. If I tried to lie, she would most likely find the truth. So, I decided to admit defeat anyway.

(Y/N): I didn't mean to, okay?

Rinko: Aren't mine, Ichigaya-san and Uehara-san not enough for you?

(Y/N): What? No. Of course you girls have a big chest as well.

Rinko: Glad you think so.

(Y/N): But Rinko, I didn't fall for Rui because of how hot she is. I got forced by her.

Rinko: Are you telling the truth to me?

(Y/N): I promise you, every word I told isn't a lie.

Rinko: Alright, I believe you. Just letting you know that me and Yashio-san have this some sort of... rivalry.

(Y/N): Same like Yukina and Ran, huh? Understandable. Some people prefer to fight against each other to show that they're way better.

Rinko: Just like them, yes. If Yashio-san tried to make her move on you, I'll catch up.

(Y/N): I'd doubt she would do that. I mean, it's not like she have a high interest to me.

Rinko: You got a point, but still.

Rinko: Alright, I got to go now. See you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Take care, Rinko my love.

Rinko: (◕ᴗ◕✿)

She ends the conversation with a smiley keyboard emoji. I admit, it's cute.

And with that, my harem got expanded by 4 more girls, making it 31 girls. 6 vocalists, 7 guitarists, 6 bassist, 6 drummer, 1 DJ, 1 violinist, and 4 keyboardists. Yes, I did count all of them.

(To be continued...)

(Person killed by the yandere girls: 1)

(Author's Note: Feels great to update this book again after over a month of leaving this behind because writer's block. Anyway, see you later.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
10.6K 385 15
quite a generic x reader book, also wrote this for fun and boredom so ya plot: Y/N is your regular 3rd year high school student, but when an event oc...
338K 3.5K 45
Mini x reader stories with the tbhk cast.
428K 2.6K 20
stories of yandere girls going for the ones they love