Chapter 17: A Necromancer Who Is Rinko's Friend & Hiking With Poppin'Party

(Author's Note: Before we begin, I just wanted to tell you that I asked someone to edit the chapter for me. I have to thank sakanadeSama for helping me to improve some of the grammar mistakes and add some changes as well. So, thanks so much for helping me, man. And... yeah. Let's get right into the chapter!)

(Y/N)'s POV

From what I have known, I have all of the band members of Poppin'Party and Pastel*Palettes as my yandere girlfriends.

(Y/N)'s House

Tuesday: Night

Right now, I was in my room laying down, I'm not really that sleepy yet. My homework is already done since I wanted to be more productive. I was about to do some commissions in a gacha game that I play until I heard a notification from my phone.

I went to check and there's a new message from Rinko.

Rinko: Hey (Y/N). How are you? I'm just checking in on my boyfriend.
。◕‿◕。

(Y/N): I'm doing fine.

Rinko: Good to hear. Anyway, Roselia is having a live performance on Friday night. You think you could come to CiRCLE to watch us preform?

(Y/N): What are you talking about? Of course I will!

Rinko: Fufu~ I knew you would. Hope to see you there sweetheart!. ʘ‿ʘ

Dang, Rinko sure is cute despite her being secretly a yandere.

Rinko: I'm going to sleep now. Good night, (Y/N). Love you. XOXO

(Y/N): Good night, Rinko.

She went offline right after and I decided to chat with Sayo because I saw her active on messenger.

(Y/N): Hey Sayo. Are you busy? Can we chat for a bit?

Sayo: You should be sleeping by now. I don't want our boyfriend to be sleepy at school tomorrow.

(Y/N): Then, you shouldn't be messaging me either and shouldn't you be sleeping as well?

Sayo: I'm practicing my guitar for Roselia's new song. What are you saying?

(Y/N): Hehe, you do care about your band, huh? That's what I really like about you.

Sayo: Why don't you come to our concert later and cheer for us, instead of just saying it in a message?

(Y/N): Rinko did inform me about it, and I'll be there for you girls.

Sayo: That's good. Alright, I'm going offline now. You should go to sleep. I care about you, so don't cheat on us or else...

(Y/N): I promise I won't. Mark my words.

Sayo: Good night, (Y/N). I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too, Sayo.

I turned off my phone and slept for the night to get myself ready for school.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) getting chased by spirits summoned by Chibi Necromancer Ako.

CiRCLE Live House

Friday: Night

As promised, I went to CiRCLE for Roselia's live performance for the night. I entered the live house and the place is packed with lots of people.