Your eyes tell ( Jungkook ff )

By jeonisu

"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a sasea... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡

♡ Chapter 2 ♡

2K 136 21
By jeonisu

She felt a sharp pain in her head. Her head was killing her.
She felt something heavy on her legs. She slowly opened her eyes and she was greeted by a light. She squeezed her eyes trying to avoid the light and opened again to find,

A huge dog laying on her legs. While looking at her. She let out a scream and the dog got up from her body and ran away.

She looked around the room.

It was beautiful. But however she felt scared. She didn't know were she was, all these things were new for her. She balled on the bed hiding herself under the thick blanket. Tears were already in her eyes. She felt her heart beating rapidly inside of her chest.

Then she heard some foot steps coming towards her so she peeked from the blanket.

There was a young man standing near the bed while folding his arms near his chest with a serious face.

It made her more scared. She let her head sunk to the pillow.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a saseang fan?" He backed away.

She sat on the bed and the young man backed away again.

"Who is a saseang fan? She asked while looking directly in to his eyes with her big doe eyes.

That's when he realised that they wasn't normal eyes. They were blue?

It wasn't a normal blue eyes like others had. There was a dark blue outline. It was fading and getting light blue little by little as it getting near to her black apple of the eye.
Natural blue eyes wasn't a Korean thing. Korean girls normally don't have blue eyes. It was unique indeed.

The emotion in her eyes was fathoms deep, yet they carried the warmth and life of the sunlit surface. They had a thousand hues of blue and a small touch of dark blue radiating in softly swooping arcs. He was totally drown in her deep, blue eyes.

She was patiently waiting until he answer her questions. Her doe eyes were innocent and shining brightly at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? have I met you before? Why do I feel like I saw these eyes somewhere else?" Thousands of questions were on his mind.

He can't even understand why did he bought her into his house at the first place. He could have just called the police or send a message to his company. But he didn't. For some reason he took her into his house. Maybe because he is kind hearted. But however he is in a big trouble now.

"Who are you? The girl asked again.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" He said while pointing at her.
"Me?" Then she pointed at herself.
"I-i don't know" she looked down sadly.

Jungkook was gone crazy now. He was about to shout but his eyes softened when he saw tears in her eyes.
"Just try to remember. Okay?" He said softly. And she nodded her head.

And started thinking. Jungkook just watched her while sitting in the couch in the room .Suddenly her eyes lit up.
"Y/n"
"Huh?" Jungkook give her a questionable look.
"Y/n, I think that's my name." She whispered.
"Last name?" He asked quickly. "I-i don't know" She looked down again.

"Great how am I going to find her family without knowing her surname." Jungkook groaned.

"Okay y/n, now tell me, how did you get in my car? I know it was unlocked but still." He said and whispered the last part for him self.
"I don't know" she said with a black face.
"So you don't Know?" He repeated. "Yes" she nodded like a kid.
"Where am I?" she asked again.
"At my house. Wait a minute. I am the one who is asking questions from you ok. So just answer me." Said jungkook.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked again.
"Didn't I told you not to ask questions from me." Jungkook threw his hands to the air and looked down at the bed to see y/n looking at him with big eyes.

"Whatever" he sighed putting his hands down.
"Are you sure you don't know me?" Jungkook asked still trying to find out weather she is lying. And the girl nodded at him rapidly.
"Call me guk" he simply said and walked away.

Y/n was about to get up and follow him but a loud growl stopped her. Then she noticed the huge liver colour dog sitting in the couch while observing her every movement.

Y/n quickly went under the blanket again. The dog stopped growling but it was still in alert about her actions.

Jungkook walked in again "Good boy" he petted the dog before walking near the bed while holding a cup. A delicious smell and smoke was coming from the cup.

"Here drink this" he handed it to y/n. Y/n took it with a grateful smile on her face. "Thank you" she whispered. Jungkook nodded and went to the couch, sat next to the dog.

Y/n took the cup near her face inhaling the sweet smell of coffee. Her cold palms were wrapped around the warm cup hugging it closer.

"Blow it before you drink-" jungkook started. Too late she had already burned her lip, she hissed and made a face.
"It's still hot" jungkook completed the last part whispering but y/n was able to catch it. She smiled at him sheepishly and started blowing to the coffee.

However Jungkook found it cute and adorable. His lips curled up to a gentle smile automatically.
His dog put his head on his lap making him look down at it.

"So?" Jungkook turned back to the girl.

"You can't remember anything?" He asked. Y/n nodded her head while pouting. "How can i trust that you are telling me the truth? You can be a saseang fan who is acting like you can't remember anything."
He said and looked at her again but found the girl drinking the coffee happily while bouncing up and down on the bed a little.
He let out a heavy sigh. "You can't stay here. You need to leave" he raised his voice taking her attention.
"Okay? Where should I go?" She asked innocently.
Jungkook closed his eyes tightly. "I don't care. just leave. Wherever you want to go." He said and opened his eyes and saw two teary eyes looking at her.
"I don't care" he thought. The girl got up from the bed and placed the empty coffee cup on the night stand. She was wearing an oversized hoodie.

"Thank you"she bowed and walked out from the room.
Jungkook saw something fell from her hoodie pocket when she bowed. He went near the bead and took it.
It was a peace of paper with messy letters. It was hard to read however he was able to catch the words.

𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖜𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗.

"Seriously. I am in more danger because of her. Why should I care if this is true or not." He looked at the his dog and it gave him a look.

"What?" He said spreading his hands.
But the dog kept the eye contact and the same face.

"FINE" jungkook shouted and walked out from the room. The huge liver colour dog ran behind him.
______________________________________

Jungkook walked through the corridor and found y/n walking towards him like a lost puppy.
"Sorry Mister I don't know were the door is" she smiled sheepishly.

Jungkook closed his eyes and opened them again. He was breathing heavily.
He looked at the dog who was standing near him and back to the girl.

"You can stay here until we find your family. If you want." He said quickly.

Y/n smiled brightly at him. While nodding her head. Her eyes were a perfect spring sky, her mind clear and her smile warmer than the gentle sun.

"Go back to the room again. I will bring you some clothes. You can wear them after taking a bath."

Jungkook looked into her eyes again. One glance of those blue eyes told of a lifetime of struggle that had never been put into words. Like a lost puppy she just looked around.

He could understand her. She was so lost. She doesn't even know who she is properly.

The girl obeyed to him and walked back to the room with his dog following her.

He hadn't realised that blue could be such hot fire until he saw those eyes.

Those eyes were really something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 372 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
360 63 17
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
1.9K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
3.8K 361 37
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...