Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

31) Traitor

898K 33.9K 14.4K
By katrocks247

 Hey, Keeties! 

        I was having some difficulty uploading this chapter because it kept dissapearing on my profile. Had to upload it twice! Hopefully everyone can see it now!

        Keep supporting this story by leaving feedback and voting, and I'll keep updating!!

        ;))

* * *               

  FERRO

                        Fücking Scarlett hadn’t been easy.

                        I don’t really mean physically. I obviously knew which hole to enter because I wasn’t exactly new to sex, and I knew it was going to feel amazing to be inside of her. But mentally...

                        I could still feel the hot, soaked muscles of her püssy clasping my cøck, straining to let me in further. My eyes nearly rolled back when I pulled back and then thrust completely inside of her. I didn’t want to rip her in half, but I needed to fück her harder. I waited too damn long for this…

                        No. My hands had grasped her soft thighs as I was reminded of how fragile she was. She trusted me. I wanted more than anything to move her faster up my cøck, but that would break her trust. This speed was making me think too much. I liked hard, rough sex with fake women who would eventually forget my name. Scarlett would always remember my name. This was real. She was real…

                        God, she had no idea what kind of man I was. I was so fücked up in the head, and she was so...innocent. I could never get off from this turtle speed we were going at. This was not how I fücked. It felt like I was entering somewhere I didn’t belong, and entering it slower made me dwell on the invasion more.

                        Scarlett was a good girl with a big heart. I envied her heart, but I also kept my distance from it. We hadn’t looked away from each other yet. The desire in her eyes was driving me insane, and she wouldn’t stop staring at me. It was intense. Admittedly, I took women from behind, or pushed their face a little bit into the pillow, just so they wouldn’t look at me like Scarlett was looking at me. My fingertips dug into her thighs. Stop it. Stop fücking looking at me like that. You don’t want to see what’s beneath my pretty face.

                        To escape her eyes, I pressed my face into her breasts, licking and kissing her chest. There we go. We both like this.

                        Right when I thought all hope was lost for my own ørgàsm, Scarlett’s nails dug into my back and my dìck jerked inside of her. Oh, fück yes. She had a hint of aggression when she was having sex. Now that was something the animal inside of me could get off on.

                        Scarlett deserved to come her first time, even if she was in discomfort. I pressed my thumb into her clìt, playing with it and creating friction. She was soaking my fingers without them even inside of her, and I loved that. Giving women pleasure always made me come harder during sex. I wanted to lick my fingers, and then I wanted to lick the fück out of her perfect little püssy.

                        There wasn’t enough room in the car for anything fun. Damn you, Ferrari!  

                        Suddenly, Scarlett clenched around my dìck. She arched her back, practically mewed my name, dug her fingers into my scalp and pulled at my hair, tightened her thighs tightened around mine, and ørgàsmed so hard that the car shook a little. It was her first time having sex, and she had milked the hell out of my dîck, from that single ørgåsm.

                        I reached my own climax, but it wasn’t as satisfying as the pride that followed my little tiger getting off from my cøck.

                        I bit back a prideful grin as she fell against me and panted in my ear.

                        Talk about a quickie. That was excruciatingly short. I needed more from her, but I didn’t want to overwhelm her just yet. I told her I would fück her again as soon as she wasn’t sore, and the second time, I wouldn’t be gentle. There we go, now I kinda sounded like a decent guy.

                        Scarlett looked slightly hurt and stunned as pulled out of her and placed her back in her seat. She pulled up her sweatpants and yanked her sweater over her head, then grew absolutely quiet. Damn it. What was she thinking about? Was she regretting the sex? Cutting our ‘session’ short was for Scarlett’s own good, but she was probably confused about what was going to happen next between us. Nothing was going to happen between us. I clarified that, didn’t I?

                        But maybe it wasn’t. I knew too many things about Scarlett and my body fit too well with hers. I liked her. A lot. And all I could think about was fücking her again. I didn’t have sex with women I had feelings for because it made it harder to eliminate them if they found out too much about me.

                        I wanted to keep her.

                         This was too dangerous.

                        I was too dangerous.

                        I wanted to tell Scarlett the truth about me. I wanted to tell her for a while, but I knew she wouldn’t understand. Now I needed to tell her. But if I told her my secrets, what would she do? What if she told someone else? I had already made that mistake once and it ended with one more tally on my execute list. There was an imaginary brick wall between Scarlett and I, and it was for her own good.

                        Scarlett was getting too close for comfort. I feared it was too late to leave her alone now. I was the one who was getting attached. From the beginning, I was always the one getting too attached, but I was denying it until it became my reality.

                        I needed to end this. Now.

                         I couldn’t be exposed for what I was to anyone in the Vitali Family, and I didn’t like cleaning up messes when I didn’t have to. I needed to bring the darkest part of me into the light.  She needed to see what I was and what I was capable of. And if she couldn’t keep it a secret, then I needed to kill her. I could only let her cross over to my side of the brick wall for a short amount of time. I wasn’t just a member of the mafia, or a man. I was a merciless, isolated weapon.

                        I was proficient, trained in protecting myself from the world and showing it only what I wanted it to see, so I could survive. That was how I lived on the streets in Italy as a little boy, and that was how I got my one-way ticket to America: by putting on my facade and surviving.  

                        But that was a long time ago. That was when I was alone.

                        From the first time I met Scarlett, my body responded to hers, but every instinct within me told me to stay away from her. I know she felt the same way too, but even worse. She knew I wasn’t a good guy, but even though she perceived me as a threat, she reached her hand towards me anyway, and grounded me, like a lighthouse beam reaches towards a boat and guides it back to shore.

                        She wanted to know me. She wanted to help me. She wanted to understand me.

                        And that’s exactly why I had to make her hate me.

                        But I would have to be six feet under the ground and held back by Satan’s claws in a fiery pit in hell, before another man ever fücked Scarlett Clemente.

 * * *

Don't forget to support my story and my writing by voting and leaving feedback!!

Join the OMERTA Facebook group in the EXTERNAL LINK or on the link from my Wattpad profile!

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram! Katrocks247 for both.

Notice anything strange about this chapter???????!!!!!!?????

What do you think is going to happen next????

What is Ferro keeping from Scarlett?!?!?

What was up with TODD in the last chapter?!?!?!

 Do you think Ferro is catching the #feels?????????? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.5K 34
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
805K 21.2K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧...
6.1K 194 13
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
5.3M 30.9K 7
[ PREVIEW ONLY ] He's a criminal. She's hasn't broken a rule in her life. He's Italian. She's American. He's mean. She's nice. He's like coffee, dark...