Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

PHONE CALLS

2.4K 161 15
By imaginationworld07

"Run fast....fast fast comeon!"  Tae shouted

"The heck Tae!! Is it necessary to pass a fitness test after every fucking match. This shit is tiring."  Fred complained.

"Yeah really. I agree with him this time."  Another team member Ron spoke.

All players were giving the fitness test by running, jumping hurdles and all. The coaches were monitoring them and so were Tae and Minho. They had to make a report after every match that each player was fit for next match. So there they were, with Tae standing there with a pen and notebook.

"Yes its important and lower your tone. The coach might hear you."

"So what?"

"You know very well that he is a ready to burst volcano."  Anothrr player, Ash said.

"Correct."

Thry laughed a little and continued running and jumping, sometimes cursing.

15 MINUTES LATER

"I can't....I am sorry"

"Jabey....if you do so then I won't have any choice rather than marking you unfit for next match."

"Tae I just recovered man! Have some mercy!"

"Okay Unfit!"  Minho snapped.

"What? Wait...No!"

"No more words!"  He took the pen and notebook from Tae and crossed Jabey's name.  "You can take rest now."

With that Minho left from there. He was the eldest there so yeah everyone feared him. Tae was younger and moreover he was more smiley and talkactive thab before, so they all were comfortable around him. Jabey sighed heavily before taking a seat and the rest continued.

"I was also planning to do so but guess what...he is scary man!"  Fred eyed Minho.

"Just think about your ex-girlfriend. You will get strength"

"Oh baby! You hit the hammer at the right spot. Now watch me flying!"

Fred said and ran fast to towards the other end of the ground making Taehyung laugh.

"Drama King!"  Tae shook his head and marked "fit" in front of Fred's name and thats when his phone rang. A wide smile appeared on his lips and he walked towards Minho.

"Hyung?"

"What?"

"Can you take care of this for a while? I have to attend a call."  He forwarded the pen and notebook to Minho who took them.

"Fine...come fast."

"Okay"

Tae ran and sat on one of the stadium seats, far from the rest of people present on the ground.

"Hiii"

"Woah woah pretty doctor! You sound so excited."

"Because I am. I  am happy and more happy because you called."

"Oh really baby...I am glad."

"Kook?"

"Hmm"

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting in the office with a bunch of file in front of me. You know what that scary cat did to me after returning from honeymoon?"

"What?"

"He said that I should handle the projects which i looked after in his absence. Like seriously? This guy is becoming more lazy I am telling you."

Taehyung chuckled at this.

"Hmm...we are taking a fitness test here."

"Won't your fitness test be shown on TV?"

"Kook!"

"Okay okay sorry! I am just missing you Tae. Isn't your team willing to lose? Its been 2 weeks now."

"Correction....1 week and 4 days."

"Whatever....just come back fast."

Tae giggled and Jungkook smiked hearing that. Tae stretched his legs and kept them straight on the seat in front of him and then looked up to the moon which was shining bright in the night sky while Jungkook stood by his office window, watching the cars running on road in the broad bright sunlight.

"Kook"

"Hmm"

"We both have works, we have to work. If we don't work then how will we move ahead in life and marry."

And Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He was too surprised that just a whisper could made its way from his lips.

"Marry?"

"Y...yeah. Don't you want to?"

Jungkook smiled widely, wiping a lone tear that rolled down his cheek. Yes he wants Tae with him forever but hearing it from Tae was indeed enotional.

"Kook...why aren't you speaking anything? Did I say something wrong? Its okay if you are not ready. I am not forc....."

"Tae....I don't have words to describe my condition right now. Ofcourse I want to marry you. I want you in my life forever and ever...I love you."

"I love you too."

And now that the conversation was a little emotional, Jungkook decided to make it light so he wiped his tear and spoke,

"You know marriage is also important because we can go to honeymoon."

Tae chuckled.

"Is that why you want to marry?"

"Ofcourse."

Both of them chuckled and Tae's wide smile slowly converted into a sweet warm smile as he continued satring at the moon.

"By the way...where will we go?"

"Anywhere, I just need a good mattress."

Jungkook giggled and Tae closed his eyes just to shook his head on other's talks.

"We will go somewhere far....on the hills...."

Tae's voice was low and dreamy and Jungkook k ew that his pretty doctor was in deep thoughts so he decided to just listen to him with a warm smile on his face.

"...a place thats not too crowded, somewhere very cold with snow and bright sun."

Tae closed his eyes slowly to visualise his thoughts and what he didn't know was that Jungkook had also closed his eyes, to live Taehyung's thoughts.

"A small house on hill..."

"Hmm"

"...where sunlight filters in our room first when the sun rises and its delicate golden rays fall on our faces and wake us up from sleep"

"No...wake only me up so that I can stare at your beautiful face with golden glow on it...."

Tae again let out a small laugh and nodded as if Jungkook can see him.

"....a dirt track on which we'll go for a walk in morning....."

"Hmmm"

"....with a tiny tea stall further up the dirt track."

"Tea?"

"Tea"

"Why?"

Tae just chuckled in response and continued,

"After Tea, you'll prepare breakfast for me."

Jungkook giggled and Tae smiled.

"A lake where we can go boating, a place where I can touch the clouds."

"Hmm"

"And when we return in the evening, there will be a sudden rainfall and we will get wet while running to take cover under a small ledge and from there...."

"From there?"

"From there...."

"Yeah?"

Tae opened his eyes and smiled.

"We will go home, change clothes and then go for a nice candle light dinner and the we will return leisure and light up the firewood and get under the blankets to warm our hands."

"Just warm our hands."

"And..."

"And?"

"And..."  Tae whispered.

"And?"   Jungkook whispered back.

"And..."  Tae spome in the slightest whisper.

There was silence. The voice of their breaths was heard only. There was something in that silence that the boy in office was already making scenerios in his mind and not gonna lie, the boy in the stadium was also imagining those things. Both of them under the same blanket, in each other's embrace, feeling each other's warmth, cuddling, kissing and....

"And?"

"And....we'll go to sleep."

Taehyung said and giggled making Jungkook smile. Little did they know that they both were thinking the same thing.

"Its okay love. For you to think this far is sufficient. Leave the rest to me. I will take care of everything after that."

"I know. You'll do what you want on your own so why should I worry?"  Tae teased with a naughty grin on his face.

"We will see"

"What will you see?"

"Hmmm...you are being too bold right now. We'll see how you'll behave when we will be under the blanket and..."

"And?"

"And me hovering over you..."

"And?"

"And looking deep into your eyes.."

"And?"

"And our feets tangled.."

"And?"

"And hands interwined, placed on either side of your head.."

"And?"

"And clothes shattered all over the room.."

"And?"  Tae whispered

"And dim lights, room locked..."  Jungkook also replied in same tone.

"And?"

"And me leaning towards your face.."

"And?"

"And..."

"Yeah?"

"And give a peck on your lips and sleep."

BUSTED!

CRASH!

Jungkook giggled and Tae pouted.

"Kook!"

"What?"

"You said clothes shattered all over the room."

"So? I didn't say 'no clothes on us'. What was your mind thinking huh pretty doctor?"

Tae blushed hard and smiled shyly.

"Nothing...I thought nothing."

"Gosh!! Tae.... I can't wait to see you, hug you, kiss you"

"Me too"

"I miss you so much"

"Me too"

As there was silence, Jungkook could feel Tae being a bit sad so he decided to change the topic.

"Okay listen...wanna hear my ideas about honeymoon?"

"Yes!"

"Okay so...we will go to a deserted rench far away, where there's nobody but horses and us, where we can brazenly run amok naked, where we can jump up and down to break mangoes off a mango tree and there should be a pond where the crocodiles will blush watching us kissing."

It took some time for Tae to process everything.

"What do you think huh? Isn't it best?"

"You are a dork!....idiot bunny!"   and Tae burst into laughter, making Jungkook smile widely.

"What what? Did I say something wrong?"

"Forget it! I am not going on a honeymoon with you...ever!"

"Okay okay sorry"

"Nope...the decision is final."

"Then we'll have honeymoon at our home."

"Pervert!"

"TAE...EVERYONE'S LEAVING."  Minho shouted from afar and Tae nodded.

"Oh okay okay...I gotta go..bye...love you."

"Love you too bub...take care."

"You too...bye"

"Bye"

~

I love seeing them happy...😉
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
674K 23.1K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
465K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
90.6K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...