Betrayed Vigilante Hero and H...

By Lunatic_Moon26

When Izuku goes back to UA after killing Shigaraki and ALL FOR ONE, his own classmates attacked him out of no... More

Izuku's Information
Prologue: The Betrayal and Teleported to Another World
Chapter 1: Kill the Shadow
Chapter 2: The Search and Rescue
Chapter 3: Izuku's team vs The 3 Imperial Arm Users & Three Beast
Izuku's Weapon, Quirk and New Information with his Friends
Chapter 4: Night Raid, the Forbidden Ancient Teigu, Asuramaru & Kujakumaru
Chapter 5: The Forbidden Curse Gear, Asuramaru's Sister and The Old Library
Chapter 6: The Unexpected Guest, Their own past wielders & The Secret Room
Chapter 8: First Transformation and death of Yuichiro, Guren & Kureto
Chapter 9: Curse Gear & Krul vs Imperial Arms & Bols Sacrifice
Chapter 10: Izuku, Esdeath, Denki & Kirishima vs The Wild Hunt
Chapter 11: Kirishima vs Cosmina and Denki vs Champ Pt. 1
Chapter 12: Esdeath vs Dorothea and Shoto vs Izou Pt. 2
Chapter 13: Syura vs Izuku Pt. 3

Chapter 7: Esdeath knows the truth, Izuku vs General Budou & Honest's Son?!

2.2K 27 1
By Lunatic_Moon26

(Thinking)
[Whispering]
*Actions*

LUNA'S P.O.V
Izuku & Krul went inside the mindscape to meet her brother Asuramaru while they all talking about their past wielder even the trump card of izuku then when all of them entered sayo sence some presence so she prepared her bow just in case and shoto noticed it as well

Izuku: I didn't think that they will notice me in here now huh..

General Budo: Better surrender now or you face death! *ready his imperial arms*

Izuku: *unsheathed both Asuramaru and Kujakumaru from their scabbards* I'm ready for my own death just to achieved the freedom of the people in this corrupt empire as a hero.

General Budo: If that's what you wanted then so be it *attacks izuku*

Izuku: *activates OFA at 10% and attack General Budo*

~/With Esdeath/~

Esdeath: *walking in the capital & looked around*

Seryu: *saw and run towards esdeath* General Esdeath!

Esdeath: *turned around and saw siryu* What is it siryu?

Seryu: Prime Minister wants to talk with you, General Esdeath

Esdeath: Talks to me about what exactly?

Seryu: He didn't tell me about it but he just ordered me to get you

Esdeath: Okay then i'm coming with you

Seryu: *then goes back to the castle with esdeath following her*

Esdeath: *still thinking on about some things she didn't notice that they're now in the throne room* (What's going on here? I thought Night Raid is the enemy here?) *looking at in front of her*

~/In the Throne Room/~

Three Beasts: *kneel down to the emperor along with seryu*

Emperor: I have an order for you my humble three beasts and seryu

General Liver: What is it that you want to order us, your highness?

Emperor: How was the raid? Did you all manage to kill him?

Deidara: Your highness, General Budou is now hunting them down

Prime Minister Honest: What happened to your last mission?

Nyau: They are prepared to fight us & two of them are the members of our assassin camp that have been raid by one person

Seryu: I think his name is Izuku Midoriya, your highness

Emperor: Okay but i want you four to do something for us

Esdeath: *still standing at the back without being noticed by them while listening to them*

Prime Minister: Seryu, where is Esdeath right now?

Seryu: Prime Minister, she said she's busy right now so she can't get in here

Prime Minister: It's alright we won't need her anyway since she's just a mere tool for me and for the empire

Esdeath: *heard what Prime Minister had said* (I-i'm just a tool for him? But the e-everything i did is for the empire.... Why? Why?!) *leaves the throne room without making a noise & being noticed by them*

~/Back to the Battle/~

General Budou: *start on punching izuku with his imperial arm*

Izuku: *then dodges every punches until making his distance from him*

General Budou: Lightning Crash! * summons charged lightning from sky towards to izuku*

Izuku: *dodges it in a last second & start running away from the forbidden library*

General Budou: Levitation! *charge its wearer with electricity in order to obtain aviation, capable of fast enough flight to chase down izuku*

Izuku: *then looked back & saw General Budou is chasing him*

General Budou: *comes down to the ground and shoot an electric orb attack to izuku*

Izuku: *turns around and sliced it with kujakumaru then it explodes after being slice into two*

General Budou: *charging high amounts of energy*

Izuku: *appeared in front of him*

General Budou: *shocked on izuku have appeared in front of him*

Izuku: Detroit Smash! *punched his face and sent him flying while using OFA at 35%*

General Budou: *landed on both of his feet and summons a thunder to hit izuku*

Izuku: *danger sense activated and dodge the thunder from General Budou*

General Budou: *finished up on charging the high amounts of energy* Advent of Thunder Emperor! *then manipulates the weather to summon a several pillars of lightning which pierces through the earth instantly to hit izuku*

Izuku: Now! Delaware Smash: Air Force! *start to flicks his fingers to hit General Budou*

General Budou: *blocked it with his Left arm*

Izuku: *start charging in towards him with the kujakumaru & the asuramaru*

General Budou: *then activates triumph card* Solid Shooter! * fires a black-colored powerful electric beam at izuku*

Izuku: *still running in towards him then sliced the triumph card into two pieces and it explodes at his sides*

General Budou: *start going to him but he didn't know that his right arm is missing*

Izuku: *then sliced off the right hand of General Budou with the Kujakumaru*

General Budou: *jumps back a bit* I'm going kill you this time! Izuku Midoriya!

Izuku: I guess the empire already knows my identity by now and they're targeting me. Can you tell me on what's your plan for the empire by now or do you want to die in here right now? *appear in front of General Budou without him being notice while he's putting Asuramaru's blade at his neck*

General Budou: *then tried to punched him in the face*

Izuku: *sliced off his left hand with the Asuramaru* Now you don't have arms anymore only the feet left so tell me what's your plan?

General Budou: I won't even tell you everything i know!

Izuku: Okay then, so be it *ready his Asuramaru* Sayonara, General Budou *sliced his head off*

Mahiru: "Do you know their plan now, izuku?"

Izuku: "He didn't tell me about it"

Asuramaru: "What should we do by now izuku? Since he didn't told even you about their plans"

Noya: "I think you should go to the north just outside the capital izuku"

Izuku: "Why is that noya?"

Mahiru: "Don't trick him noya like you always do to Guren"

Noya: "Mahiru, I'm not tricking him this time because i have a very bad feeling that the resistance of the north will be killed in the hands of the three beasts & that Seryu girl"

Asuramaru: "First off, he needs to find Esdeath in this"

Izuku: "Why do i have to go and search for Esdeath, Asuramaru?"

Mahiru: "I think Esdeath will be helping you out in this one by now since she will eventually learn the truth that she's just a puppet that was being controlled by the main cause of this present war, Prime Minister himself"

Izuku: "Okay then where is she right now if you three knew?"

Asuramaru: "Just go to the Capital Izuku"

Noya: "Before you go into the capital, you will need to tell them that you're going on a mission"

Mahiru: "You can bring sayo with you as well izuku"

Izuku: "Why do i have to bring sayo with me mahiru?"

Asuramaru: "It's because she can help you out in this mission"

Noya: "By providing you at the back"

Mahiru: "She can kill that Seryu Girl at long range"

Izuku: "Okay then so i have to tell them right now" *goes back to the forbidden library*

???: *standing right in front of izuku*

Izuku: *stops running and looked at ???* Who are you and what do you want?

???: I'm only here for the mission that my father have gave out to me

Izuku: *takes his stance* I really hate him so much that i wanna kill him right now

???: *takes his stance along with the Wild Hunt*

???: Syura, what should we do about him? *pointing at Izuku while he's on his battle stance*

Syura: Well, Father said we need to kill him after we interrogate him on about the Night Raid and maybe i c-

Izuku: *suddenly appears right in front of syura*

Wild Hunt: *shocked and surprised on his sudden speed*

Izuku: No one's going to hurt my friends! *tries to strike syura with the asuramaru*

Syura: *dodge the attack and jumps back*

???: What the hell is his speed?!

Izuku: *looked at them while he start walking using his triumph card for the first time*

Wild Hunt: *feels scared on what they all saw in front of them*

// To Be Continue //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 168 11
(I don't think there's enough of these, so I'm making one here! Also I do not own the art or BNHA. I only own the story. Everything else belongs to t...
87.7K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...
98.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
246K 7.6K 29
What happens when his faith in his heroes finally breaks? What happens when he finally had enough? What happens when he doesn't believe in UA anymore...