Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: Napping Spot
Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 12: Night Life
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Chapter 33: Life With You
Epilogue
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)

9.8K 737 252
By Fluffball88

"I'm so sorry for keeping it away from you Shin-"

"You really think I would care about your title?"

Haruto gasped.

"Haruto, look at me."

Haruto could feel Shin's hands cup his face, forcing him to look up. Shin...looks like he usually does. He didn't look scared, disgusted or angry, he looked...at him like a normal person. "Haruto."

Shin calls out his name more clearly, Haruto's heart beating faster.

"Shin, the prince is your enemy..."

"Well too bad, I fell in love with him. What is he going to do about it?" Shin crossed his arms.

Haruto immediately pulls Shin into a warm embrace, shocking Shin. Shin could feel Haruto trembling against him. Haruto whispers with a shaky voice in disbelief. "You confessed...Shin, you...love me?"

Shin tightened the embrace, pressing his hand against Haruto's back comfortingly. "I do."

"I love you." Haruto confesses, "Please don't leave me. Please don't-"

"Haruto, I won't leave you." Shin cuts him off. "Listen to me. Prince, guard, enemy, whatever, first and foremost you're the man I love. You're my life more than anything else. What your role or title is doesn't matter to me. I will always choose you."

Shin could hear Haruto soft cries through the helmet.

"Shin, I love you."

"Hm, I love you too."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for hiding this from you."

"It's okay."

"Shin, I'm not lying to you. I really do feel this way."

"I know, my feelings for you are also not half-hearted."

They embrace each other silently, taking in the moment. They feel more lighter, feelings finally out, vulnerabilities revealed and despite that, they feel safe in each other's arms. No place could feel safer than this.

"The reason why you left so many times..." Shin began, he truly was curious as to where Haruto runs off to and he could already guess why.

"The reason why I've been leaving so frequently was to gather information. The Sun Kingdom is in a very chaotic state right now and I had to leave to save my life. Nobody knows the face of the Prince of the Sun Kingdom, so it was easy for me to move around and become a guard."

"I see..."

"I had to get into enemy territory as close as I could, so when I heard that Prince Yuuji was planning to banish you into this tower, I knew I could get a post more easily. No other guard wanted to be the warden...well..." Haruto scratches his neck nervously.

Nobody volunteered to keep watch on Shin other than Haruto.

Shin sighs, not really caring about his own reputation. "It's fine, I'm glad you volunteered."

Haruto continues with a guilty voice. "At first I wasn't even going to watch you properly because I would scout around the kingdom, but...I..." 

Haruto takes Shin's hands. "I'm glad I decided to wake you up."

"Haruto..."

"I don't regret meeting you. I wouldn't exchange it for anything."

"And I feel the same."

Haruto pulls away, confusing Shin.

"I'm ready to show you my face too." Haruto said.

"Really?" Shin asks in disbelief. Haruto chuckles and places his hand on either side of his helmet, ready to pull and reveal his face. Shin waited patiently, the tension rising. Haruto smiled at his reaction and slowly pulled the helmet off.

"..."

This is what he looks like. Shin thought.

Haruto smirks. "Are you mesmerized?"

"..." Haruto felt full just watching Shin's speechless reaction, but then...

"Your hair's a mess."

"Fuck."

Haruto cursed. He sat on the bed and curled into a ball, hiding his face. "Don't look at me!"

This was supposed to be a grand and glorious moment! Where Shin gets lost in a trance! Haruto had several scenarios running through his head, like Shin gasping in shock or Shin asking him if he could touch his face! Compliment him too! Not this one!!

"Pfft....Hahaha!"

Haruto looks up, surprise on his face. He slowly looked over to Shin, who was laughing tearfully. His heart suddenly pounding rapidly against his chest. Shin stopped laughing and wiped away a tear, he smiled at Haruto as he took a seat beside him. He points down. "Come here. I'll do your hair."

"..." Haruto quickly gets off the bed to sit in between Shin's legs on the floor. Shin carefully combs Haruto's hair. It felt so relaxing with how gentle Shin was being with him, it made his heart swell.

"You're handsome." Shin whispered.

"..."

"...Hello? Are you still there?"

"..."

Shin chuckles.

"I also want to correct one thing, Haruto."

"Eh?"

"You were never my enemy in the first place. I'm exiled, remember?"

"...I'm taking you away." Haruto says, turning around to kneel on the floor. He takes Shin's hands, giving them a tight squeeze. "I'll take you anywhere you want to go. To the flower fields or to the ends of the earth, I'll take you away."

Shin smiles.

"As long as it's with you..."

--

Haruto whistled as he walked back to the tower with a new batch of sweets to try. He feels so much excitement to see Shin again and eat sweets together. Haruto looks at the top of the tower and trails all the way down to see a person.

Wait, a person!?

There was a suspicious figure lingering around the entrance to the tower. Haruto's gaze darkens as his hand was already wrapped around his blade, ready to unsheathe and attack the threat. He hides in the forest that surrounded the tower, approaching the mysterious stranger in a cloak carefully.

As he got closer, he managed to see the face under the cloak.

"...Eh? Takahashi's lover?"

Haruto loosened his grip and walked out the forest. "Excuse me."

"WAH!" The cloaked figure jumped, startled.

Fortunately, Haruto was wearing his helmet so he didn't have to worry. "Aren't you the Prince's lover? What are you doing all the way out here?"

"A-Are you Shin-kun's guard?"

"Yes, I am." Haruto nods in affirmation. "What is the purpose of your visit?"

"I need to talk to him about something. I promise it won't take long."

Haruto felt a bit suspicious about all of this. He banished Shin with Yuuji, what would he want to do with Shin? Haruto remained silent, calculating his options and making a decision whether to let Kei enter the tower or not.

Kei gulps nervously as he is being stared down by the guard. "..."

Kei's inner self: The guard is so scary!

Haruto's inner self: What could this Onion want from Shin?

Kei asks once more. "May I see him?"

The guard doesn't answer.

Why isn't he letting Kei see Shin? What could be the reason? Kei was sure that Yuuji didn't forbid anyone from seeing Shin or any orders similar to that. He mentally asks once more why this guard won't let him see Shin. Why!?

A number of scenarios run through Kei's head before gasping.

Is this prison guard...TORTURING SHIN!? HOW DARE-

"I won't let you hurt Shin-kun anymore!"

"What the-"

Kei huffs and tackles the door to the tower open, running up the stairs quickly. Haruto quickly follows, running after the Onion. Haruto manages to catch up, but Kei attempts to land a kick on Haruto, causing him to take a step back.

This onion!!

The two race to the top and Kei bursts into Shin's room.

"SHIN-KUN!!!"

"Eh? Kei-san?"

Kei realized.

The door wasn't locked.

Torture? He looked like he was being pampered! The room looked better than any of the rooms in the castle! How did this come to be!? Haruto caught up easily and closed the door behind him.

"Shin, this person-"

"Shin-kun, this guard-"

Kei and Haruto look at each other as Shin sighs.

There was obviously a misunderstanding.

--

Three months ago...
The night before Nakamura Shin's Banishment

"Shin, why won't they believe me when I plead for your innocence!? It was an accident when you bumped into me and knocked my things over!"

"..."

"And it was also an accident when you spilled the drink all over me."

"Uh huh..." Shin sips his tea.

"Don't get me started on what happened yesterday! You weren't even there when I fell down the stairs but everyone suddenly accuses you!"

"Indeed..."

"And they won't believe me because they think I'm defending a liar because I'm too nice! And you affirm their accusations!? Why?"

"Because I want to be exiled."

"Oh, I see-WHAT!?"

Kei almost fainted.

"WHY!?" Kei asked, this moment being the most confusing one in his life. He also felt guilty. He didn't want to lie and trap Shin in a tower forever!

"I want to be in the tower forever." Shin tearfully answers. "Where I can rest peacefully. I am also doing this for Prince Takahashi Yuuji and for the good of this kingdom."

"GAH!!!"

--

"And that's what happened." Kei explained.

Haruto's mouth hung open, Shin using the back of his hand to press Haruto's chin, closing his mouth. Haruto crossed his arms and looked over to Shin. Despite the helmet masking his lover's face, Shin could already tell the expression behind that helmet.

"Aww, you wanted to be with me that badly Shin?"

"Shut your ass up."

"This-" Kei covers his mouth, he points at them shakingly. "The energy, the aura around you two, the mood! I've read too many romance novels to know what this is-!!"

Haruto grins behind his helmet and wrapped his arm around Shin's shoulder. "Aren't we cute?"

Kei almost faints. He tearfully says, "A prison guard and their prisoner. I wish the both of you the best!"

Haruto cries.

Shin: "..."

Shin brings the both of them back to reality by snapping his fingers. "Come back to the world you two. You still haven't told me why you came to see me, Kei-san."

"Oh." Kei clears his throat, donning a more serious expression this time.

"There may be a war coming Shin-kun." Kei informs. The room suddenly changes atmosphere as Kei continues. Shin also noticed how Haruto held onto his sword's sheath. "The Sun Kingdom is in a vulnerable state and our King is restless."

"...Why are you telling me this?" Shin asks.

"They've found a traitor."

"..." Shin froze, but he was careful with his expression. Shin pushed on, "A traitor?"

Kei nods. "Information was leaked, so they believe it's best to launch an attack as soon as possible before the traitor can do more damage. Whoever this traitor is, they'll be dealt with later, since everyone is focusing on preparing for the battle. Our kingdom will take advantage of the turbulent state of the Sun Kingdom."

"I see..."

"Be careful Shin-kun, we never know who to trust nowadays..." Kei sighs, but looks over to Haruto.

"Hm, but I believe I can trust your guard, Shin-kun." Kei smiles as takes a glimpse of his surroundings once more, relieved. "You are very well taken care of."

Shin turns a little red and nods.

--

The night later...

"My mother is ill."

Haruto disclosed. Together they lie on the bed, arms wrapped around each other. "My mother's uncle betrayed us and led an attack from the inside with this kingdom's soldiers. Their charge brought great casualties."

"..." Shin presses his body closer to Haruto, making sure his lover knew that he was listening carefully.

"There were multiple assassination attempts on the royal family. Other kingdoms took advantage of the chaos and launched their own attacks. To protect the heir, my father sent me away. To fight back, I did what I could by joining this kingdom's ranks and leaking information."

"..."

"I almost got caught today, Shin."

Shin pulls away to look at Haruto's face. Haruto shares a reassuring, albeit tiredly, smile. "I already knew about the traitor issue. When I was buying those baked goods, I was suddenly questioned by knights patrolling the area. Don't worry, nothing bad happened. I'm here."

"...Haruto..."

"Hm?"

"I'm scared."

Haruto gently cradles Shin's head and holds him against his chest. "Shh...I'm here with you."

"Haruto...please tell me if there's anything I can do to help." Shin pleads with lips trembling in worry. "I want to help...Please let me help..."

Haruto's eyes widened slightly.

"Shin...I'll tell you when I need help, okay?" Haruto hoped Shin would be satisfied with his answer, but he felt nails digging into his back. Haruto didn't want to involve Shin at all, he could lose Shin and he didn't want that. He'd actually die if he loses Shin.

"I promise I'll ask for your help, okay?" Haruto reassures him. "I'm here in bed with you, nothing can hurt us, hm?"

"..."

Shin loosens his grip.

--

As each day passes, their lives get more dangerous. The entire kingdom was alert and their battle plan will be executed in two days. Haruto could barely go out anymore to do work or to buy food or other things.

It was a rainy night...

Haruto was sitting on the wooden chair. His eyes downcast, his usually energetic aura just gone. It was like he was colored in gray, his face making this sorrowful expression. Shin approaches him, reaching out his hand to hold Haruto's face tenderly.

Haruto looks up and meets Shin's eyes. He smiles weakly, but it was loving.

"What's wrong?" Shin asks.

"I have to go."

"..." Shin's heart tightened.

"It would hurt you if I stayed."

"..." Shin bit his lip and knew deep down that this would happen. He took a deep breath before asking. "Will you come back to me?"

"Of course I will." Haruto said firmly, no lies in his eyes. He didn't hesitate to even say it. "I'll always come back to you. No matter what."

"Shin, thank you for accepting me."

"Haruto, it's not a title or a name that got me to fall in love with you, and it will never be the reason why I'll fear you." Shin says softly, caressing Haruto's face lovingly. "To me, you're my Timekeeper and the man I fell in love with."

"Haruto...All of me, I'm yours."

Haruto's eyes widened, tears prickling the corners of his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Shin, burying his face into Shin's stomach. Shin combs his fingers through Haruto's hair. "Shin, I love you....I love you so much."

"I love you too..."

"Me too...I'm yours Shin....Everything I am, I'm always willing to give to you."

After a moment of silence of just embracing each other. Haruto pulled away to stand and leave a kiss on Shin's forehead. He reluctantly lets go of Shin and takes off his own coat. He wraps it around Shin and leaves another kiss. He didn't want to let go, not yet.

"Shin..."

Shin knew that Haruto couldn't take Shin with him. Haruto was going to fight for his country, for his family. Shin looked down, holding Haruto's sleeves tightly. A few seconds of silence passed before Haruto placed his fingers under his lover's chin, tilting his face to look up and for their lips to meet.

"..."

They separate and Haruto moves away hesitantly, walking out the door.

Shin clutched onto the coat tightly with an uneasy feeling, his voice lost in the heavy rain.

"Come back..."

~~~~~~

Greetings, how are all of you doing?

Friend-san: Get ready to run, you ball of fluff

...

WELL

I guess we have to find it out in the next chapter which is also out! Double update! Thank you everyone for your patience and for all the support with the extras! I did not expect for it to be so well received! I was worried!

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

Thank you so much for everyone's feedback! They really mean a lot to me and motivate me to do better and to improve in what I lack! Thank you so much!

Once again, thank you for everyone's support, views, votes and comments! I'll see all of you in the extra!

( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
800K 57.6K 96
The reaper of the apocalypse has been unwilling forced into the body of a scum prince destined for death. He decides, the best way to spend this new...
29.4K 1.7K 24
a story of two people in love. nothing extraordinary, just lisa and jennie being simply in love with each other. it should be simple, right?
532K 20.1K 23
i went home after a tiring day, i decided to take a nap but when i woke up i got transmigrated into an otome game?! ••• Started: [ 10-27-21 ] Ended:...