Cookie Dash (Bob&Bosip x Cook...

By Croissantberry

(No more updates for this book due to Amor fucking up big time). Bob and Bosip wanted to play another game, s... More

Short Author's Note
† Warnings †
Prologue: Beam us up Amor!
Chapter 1: out the oven, through the kitchen, into a new world
Chapter 2: A Cookie Encounter
Another Author's Note (Cookie headcannons)
Chapter 3: Detective Almond Interrogation
Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 6: New Swimming Buddy
Chapter 7: Tropical Soda Islands, Battle Begin! Part 1
Author's Note (I can't believe you Amor.)
A little update

Chapter 5: Welcome to Cookie Run Kingdom!

317 4 12
By Croissantberry

Bob loves attention.

He likes it when many people acknowledge him for many things.

He adored the praises he was showered with on the day he was known as the Boom Slayer.

You can call him an “Attention Seeker” sure. But he doesn't let the pride get in his head.

Just as long he had his friends right by his side, he'd be satisfied with the care.

Even if his friends, give him little to no attention at all (excluding Bosip, Bowaev and Bobal [due to multiple arguments]).

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Bob loves attention.

But he knows when it becomes far too overwhelming for his personal comfort.

Labeling Bosip and him as tired is an understatement to say the least.

Ever since their unexpected capture by the kingdom's patrol team and their sudden release, they've been blitzkrieged by multiple inquisitions left and right by the flock of resident cookies.

Everyone was located at the food court, right outside the Jampie Diner, accompanied by the grand Tick Tock Clock to it's far right.

Bob was hiding behind his taller friend, using him as a shield whilst he tries to, pathetically, render himself invisible to the crowd.

After they were released, they were greeted by the cookies here and there and everywhere. It was all calm until they reached the Central part of the kingdom.

Apparently, news fly faster than the speed of light in these corners.

Bosip was least to say, felt a tad bit uneasy with the unwanted attention. He's not much of a talker sometimes but if they were to choose between him and Bob on who should do the first good impressions, it would be him, for Bob usually goes far too pushy at times, which could lead to an unwanted argument.

Though no arguments had transpired yet, that's a good start.

The crowd was infact rather small, but what or who was in the crowd that had frightened the blueberry marshmallow flavored cookie so much?

Well, first off you've got Cherry Cookie. Happy, energetic, young and explosive Cherry Cookie who may or may not have blown up one of her Cherry Bombs infront of Bob's face.

That explains the black smudges on the young cookie's face along with the older blue haired one.

Then we have Miss Truffle Cookie, who brought most of her spiders along with her most of the time. It creeped out a few of the cookies too. Most likely one of them jumped on Bob.

And we have little miss Pumpkin Pie Cookie. She's a sweet girl it's true, but the constant amount of times she's mentioned about her little friend Pompon and the way she talks? That can send a chill down your spine. Wether it'd be minor or major.

One explosion wasn't enough for Firecracker Cookie, for he was threatening to ignite a big firecracker in the middle of the crowd. Birthday Cake was there to stop him, with the help of Spinach Cookie.

Needless to say, she's strong.

"Okay, okay. Settle down guys..! I think you've scared them!" A cookie's nonchalant voice was heard from the small, yet rowdy crowd. It sounded like it belonged to a  female.

"Awww man! I was about to lit this baby up!" Firecracker whined, holding up one of his big explosivez.

"Now now, you don't want Mr. Almond Cookie to take you in for alot of reprimanding now would you?" The cookie emerged from behind the crowd.

She wore a dress of brown and with lines of white and a hat of thesame color. She also held a giant silver spoon with an elegant design. Her hair was of milky white as it flew swiftly in the small breeze. Her brown eyes reflected a sign of comfort, as if you were to look in them you'd know everything would be okay.

"No..." Firecracker Cookie pouted with a defeated look.

"Firecracker Cookie, you know very well you could always set off your fireworks out in the east fields!" Birthday Cake mentioned.

Somewhere outside the Eastern Kingdom gates, was a big field where cookies who specialized in bombing train their abilities. If you were to visit that place, it'd most likely be filled with black smokey craters, some damp, some filled with lingering effects of chemicals brewed to perfection, and some filled with large splotches of colorful paint.

You could easily tell Gumball, Alchemist and Sea Fairy visited that place very often.

"He he he! Come on Firecracker! Let's go so we can test out moreeee Cherry Bombs!" Cherry Cookie brought out two of her bombs from her back pack. Both explosive kids were now off to their training grounds, their laughter echoed throughout.

"Sorry about them. We don't really have much control over cookies with explosive abilities." Birthday Cake Cookie sheepishly rubbed her frosting.

"Don't sweat it." Bosip waved it off.

"Woo! I'm used to explosions, it's just overwhelming when it happens often and infront of your face." Bob left his place and stood straight next to Bosip, wiping off the sweat from his face.

"Oh! Where are my manners. I forgot to introduce myself!" The new cookie placed a hand over her mouth.

She then held out thesame hand to shake the others’. "I'm Latte Cookie, nice to meet you guys.! Hope we'll get to know eachother more in the near future."

Bosip reached for her hand and shook it "Nice to meet you. You can call me Bosip."

"And you can call me Bob!" the smaller cookie chimed in.

With their weird names, shouldn't the cookies be questioning why they aren't named after their main ingredient or anything related to their origin? Well, that would be a reasonable inquiry is it not?

Simple, thanks to another Twizzly Gummy fiasco (to be caught by Croissant Cookie for the 2nd time), everyone doesn't bother much with unusual cookies anymore. Wether they be on the good or the bad side.

If they catch on the fact that the newcomers are from another universe, they'd pay no mind to it. They'd only care for what intentions they have locked away.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

As new cookies came up to Bob and Bosip to formally meet them, one particular cookie was stuck on trying to right a letter, maybe a love letter perhaps?

She sat on a table far from the crowd so she can focus on her poetry.

"Your eyes are as blue like the.. sea...? Ugh! No no no..!" A cookie with pink poofy hair scribbled down on paper, crumpling it and throwing away her previously written letter straight to the nearest trash bin.

She then began to write another letter. Only for it to fail for the 8th time.

"Hmmm.... Your icing, for it is yellow, it reflects the golden rays of sun that light up my darkest night... Nah! Too many words!" She crumpled the piece up and threw it again at the bin.

"Hhhhhhhnnnnggg... How am I gonna portray this...?" Cotton Candy Cookie sighed in defeat, putting her hands infront of her and slumped her head down on top of them.

Cotton Candy was talented in poetry and that is a well-known fact amongst the kingdom dwellers. Yet, she's also a perfectionist. She mostly writes love letters in the form of sweet poetry, this little cookie seemed to always be hopelessly in love, but with whom perhaps?

We'll never know, for Cotton Candy cherishes the feeling of being in love more than her desire to be with her love interest.

When she writes, she pours her heart out onto it, she makes sure to fills each word with a deep meaning. That gives her major frustration at times.

Though you ask, why wouldn't she just go to Bob and Bosip and meet them normally like everyone else?

Well you see, Cotton Candy Cookie is an introvert. Meeting new people is incredibly difficult for her, but writing love letters gave her a passage to talk to new people. The only people she'd talked to normally without having to be flustered or become a stuttering mess was her bestest friends Pink Choco and Cherry Blossom.

It's easy for other cookies to go up to a new face and say "Hi". But you know what they say, not all cookies are thesame.

"Hello Cotton Candy Cookie!" A familiar voice sounded from behind her. The girl shot up to meet a face that belonged to a beloved of hers.

"Pink Choco Cookie! Hi!" The heart-eyed cookie's dough tensed up for a bit.

"You okay? You seemed stressed."

"I want to write a love letter each for the two new cookies, buy I can't seem to write anything perfect for them!"
Cotton Candy slumped back on the table as she whined in frustration.

"Maybe just write them a platonic letter? It doesn't have to be too perfect! They'll probably understand what you're trying to deliver." The blonde cookie in a pink helmet sat next to her poofy haired friend.

"But that's the problem.! I can't seem to write anything platonic! All of my letters are always about love and I can't stand it when anything I write isn't perfect!" Cotton Candy shot up and gave her friend a frustrated look.

"Well, that's why I'm here to help! We have thesame amount of sugar in our dough right? That's why we're both all about love! Yet again, both of us gots’to lay low at times." Pink Choco placed her hand on top of her friends as she gave her a reassuring smile, telling her she's not facing this mental conundrum alone.

"You're right. It won't be easy, but I-I'll try!" Cotton's heart eyes lit up with determination as she gave a confident smile.

"Heyya girls! What you two talking about?" Cherry Blossom arrived at their table. Well, more like descended down towards them, for she used her signature way of transport to approach the area.

"Oh you know, helping Cotton with her love letter writing issues!" Pink Choco moved the nearest chair beside her for Blossom to sit.

Just as the trio of pink cookies carried on their daily convos, a small group of children had arrived at the scenery where Bob and Bosip were.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

"Damn Bosip, never knew we'd get to meet these many cookies during our trip here." Bob leaned closer to his friend.

"Me neither." Bosip chuckled in response.

The crowd that surrounded the two had diverged by now. Once the cookies had already familiarized with them, they began to go about their daily routines.

The two had sat down on the nearest table and ordered a few drinks.

They were discussing a few plans and what kind of assignments Amor had requested them to consummate.

Bosip was scrolling down his phone, checking a few messages here and there. The reception is unexpectedly strong for a world full of dessert.

*ping*

Our lovely shark man had recently received a message. "Ah! Amor sent me a text."

"Really? What'd he say?" Bob, who was previously inclined to the chair's backrest, leaned in near the table. Full on attentive to what Amor's message have to offer.

"Well, he said that the next step was to find a cookie named Gingerbrave." Bosip read the text aloud.

"Wow, weird name for a cookie." Bob joked.

Ironic how he's literally named “Bob Cookie” instead of “Blueberry Marshmallow Cookie”.

"Well, as far as we know, this Gingerbrave guy sounds like he knows what's up. Amor mentioned that he'll tell us who's our main enemy so we can get back home." Bosip turned off his phone's screen and placed it back in his pocket.

"So, how exactly are we going to find this guy? For all we know, he could be some wise magician, cookie, king thingy... You get my point!" Bob said.

"No no I get your point. Amor didn't send a picture of who exactly we're looking for neither." Bosip brought a hand to his chin as he thought.

That's when the two seated cookies heard a few new voices coming their way.

"Incoming for a landing!" A child's voice said. They sounded like, they were coming from the sky???

The said child did land, but on top of another child that was running towards them. Both young cookie's tumbling forward, a small "oof" came from their mouths.

"Ah, sorry Custard!"

"I-It's okay! But your king requires assistance to be brought back up please!" They both said.

As soon as the little cookie dressed up all royal-like had said that, another cookie that wore a pink hoodie helped them both up.

"You two should be careful next time..!" She scolded lightly.

Then two more cookies ran towards them.

To the two older cookies’ surprise that they were both children. But Bosip seemed to know about the plain looking cookie. He saw his face when Amor had showed the game's icon.

"Hi! You guys must be the new cookies right? I'm Gingerbrave, nice to meet'ya!" The said plain cookie reached out his trusty candy cane up high and placed his free hand on his hip.

"Oh umm, I'm Bob! And this is my best friend Bosip!" Bob introduced their selves, it's the least he could do since Bosip was the one who acquainted them to the previous batch of cookies. Bosip waved at them with a smile.

Though both had thesame thought in their minds. "Wait that's him? Well, that was easy".

Well. Not exactly thesame. Bob had a minor mental freakout at the fact that the cookie they were looking for was a literal child. He wouldn't admit he did though.

"Nice to meet you guys too! These are my friends Strawberry Cookie and Wizard Cookie!" The brave kid addressed his friends as the young wizard had arrived.

"H-Hi." Strawberry waved at them, covering her face afterwards feeling flustered.

"Greetings." Wizard nodded lightly as he familiarized with the new cookies. It was only polite after all.

"Bow down to your king! For I am King Custard Cookie III. Remember that I am the third! The third cookie to possess this name!" Custard raised his scepter as he posed elegantly.

"And I'm Pancake Cookie! Do you have any acorn jellies???" The child in a pancake themed flying squirrel costume jumped gleefully.

Bob could only hold in his laughter as he thought; "Wait wait wait! That's their king??? Isn't he like, 5 or 6???"

"Now don't jump to conclusions just yet. For what I heard you two aren't familiar with what our kingdom holds correct? Custard Cookie III is just simply our future king. His father is currently ruling the area as of now." Wizard lightly glared at Bob, as if he read his thoughts like a children's book.

"T-That's right! I am still learning on how to become the greatest king for this kingdom after all!" Custard said confidently.

"Well, nice to meet you your majesty." Bosip smiled. He wasn't really a person who're great with kids, though he tries anyway.

Two new cookies showed up afterwards. One being a cookie with a large hammer and one who's hair red hot as chili. The girl held a distance between her and the cookie upfront.

"Don't run off like that all of a sudden!" The cookie with the large hammer picked Pancake and grabbed hold of him as his little brother laughed in his grip.

"No promises! Do you have any acorn jellies for me???" Pancake said.

"We'll get some later, gotta let off some steam by smashing some crap anyways!" Roll cake laughed. He then took notice of the foreign faces that were currently seated infront of them.

"So, you guys are the new pieces of dough that had arrived here right? I'm Roll Cake Cookie by the way! This little rascal's big brother! And a certified destruction man!" He ruffled his brother's hair for the second time as he introduced himself.

The red headed cookie approached them along with her pet. Stopping by and putting a free hand on her hip.

"And I'm Chili Pepper Cookie! Nice to meet’ya!" She remarked as she tossed a coin in to the air, grabbing it back, and returning it back in her pockets.

"Yeahhhhh umm, you might wanna mind your belongings when near her. She may or may not try to get her hands on them." Wizard leaned closer to Bob, whispering his words to make sure that his friend doesn't hear him. The older cookie was quick to understand this and nodded.

That's when another cookie had tackled Chili and had apprehend her. Followed by two pets of thesame blue and yellow color.

The two pets were quick to fly straight to their owners and reunite with them.

"Gotcha’ ya little red headed ransacker."

"Okay Okay! Ya’ got me again! Geez! Just get off of me!" Chili whined in her place and attempted to wriggle free to no avail.

"That's 264 out of 58." Rye slowly stood back up, held out her hand for Chili to grab so she can pull her back up on her two feet.

Chili crossed her arms after she dusted off any dirt from her clothes, applying a snarky grin to her face.

"Did’ya miss me Rye?" She remarked.

"Pffft.. As if I'm gonna miss a softie like you..." Rye also crossed her arms but leaned closer to Chili's face.

If you had pretty weak eyesight and saw the scene from a good distance you'd mistake them for making out in public.

"Is there something I'm missing on between this two?" Bosip asked Wizard who stood near Bob.

"They're rivals. Pretty sure they were enemies at first. But now they're on a friendly competition on who gets to pin down the latter and catch them off guard. Rye is winning with now, 264 points apparently. A childish game in my opinion." Wizard adjusted his scarf a she looked at the older women.

"Your pets are so cute..!" Strawberry eyed the small shark and cube that hovered near Bob and Bosip.

"Do you guys have one?" Bosip asked as he caressed his let's head.

"Not all of us. I wish I had a pet as noble as me..." Custard poured in defeat.

"Oh but you can always play with me and my Pancake Frisbee!" Pancake was quick to cheer up his bestfriend, and to add the cherry on top, he gave him a nice big hug which was immediately returned.

Everyone but Rye told the two about their pets and what they do best. But it is highly recommend that they stay home at times, they can only help when running in a race, not running to battle. Unlike cookies, when pets get hurt it'll take alot of effort for them to heal since their ingredients aren't thesame as of cookies.

"So.... I heard some of you guys found the kingdom?" Bob asked them.

"Yep! Me, Strawberry, Wizard, Chili Pepper and I found it! Then we met Custard afterwards in a chase for a cake hound with a crown!"

"It's Custard III Gingerbrave! King Custard Cookie the Third!" Custard Cookie III corrected.

"Oops! My bad!" Gingerbrave chuckled as he apologized while rubbing the back of his head. The young prince was quick to forgive nevertheless

"Your king accepts your apology! It was only a small mistake after all!"

"Wait, aren't you like, 10 or something?" Bob asked the boy.

"I'm 12 actually! Just turned a few months ago!" Brave answered, confident as ever.

Bob wanted to ask more questions, a little bit concern at the fact Gingerbrave was a child dragged into a war. Bosip stopped him, preventing him from getting far too pushy and end bringing a sensitive topic.

Bob knew that he had to give up at this point, he wanted to ask more questions yet he knew it's for the best.

"So, do you want us to show you guys around? It'll help you know about what our kingdom holds!" Gingerbrave suggested, since he's one of the cookies who basically has the whole kingdom memorized, it would be a good idea for him to give them a tour.

With the little help from others ofcourse.

"Well, sounds good. If we're gonna live here we might aswell become familiar with the place." Bosip stood up and wore back his sling pack. Bob followed him while their pets trailed behind them.

"A-Are you guys coming?" Strawberry asked the more familiar older cookies to her back.

"Nah I'm going to the Bomb Zone to let out some steam, gotta smash a few trees to get me going for another round of work today." Roll cake waved at them as he started to head off to the eastern fields where Firecracker and Cherry currently were.

"Oh and Pancake? Be home by 5 okay?" He said one last time before he started to walk, then jog, then full on run to a distance where he could only be seen as a tiny little spec.

"I'm going back to the Southern area. Just decided to stop by and drop off these little cuties. I'll see ya softies later!" Rye pointed at the shark and cube pets before she took off.

"And I'm staying with you guys! I still don't trust some of you on your own! Especially with these bunch of idiots, I don't even know if you guys even have any good loot on ya!" Chili glared. Directed to Bob and Bosip.

"Okay! I guess we're off!" Gingerbrave said as he began to make his way to any part of the kingdom he wishes to see first.

"Welcome to Cookie Run Kingdom!"

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

This chapter has the most words I've written compared to any other book I've written.

Word Count: 3611

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 102 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
406K 7.5K 140
Important!! This book is marked as closed! I will not be taking any request asked in this book! Please go to the second part when it's available and...
65.3K 1.2K 18
Hello First Story On Here If you don't like the ship that's fine! This is A Pure Vanilla x Dark Cacao story Some other stuff: Some angst No sumt Fluff
49K 724 30
no more updates! thanks for reading gang kiwi has finally reached the breaking point and died making this book of bullshit cookie run didn't deserve...