The Difference Of Two Servers...

By IdioticAuthor55

When a button is accidentally pressed by Tommy, they are sent to a different world. Very different from their... More

Part: 1}{ A bright Red Button}
Part: 2}{Phantombur}
Part:3}{A Snowy Biome}
Part: 4}{No juice for you}

+Information+

1.3K 44 9
By IdioticAuthor55

The Pub in this story is like a Travel Centre, a button inside the bar lights up green whenever the Pub is ready to go. When pressed, the Pub teleports, with everyone in it and everything to a new universe.

This idea came from Lullybye On YouTube.

This is NOT an RP AU! So the lore in the Dream SMP is real. 

In the Origins, the Dream Team (Dream, Sapnap, George) is a group of hunters that illegally hunt Origins.

You can read the backstory book that I made for Origins if you want to. 

Another animation that I've seen has also inspired this:  Casserole :D   On youtube.

Name of Animation:   "What's Up Danger" -Origin SMP animatic

Also, spoiled ender prince Ranboo is in this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.5K 387 8
Tubbo and Ranboo have very different thoughts on whether Michael should go into the life of crime. Not that is parents actions are leaving any good r...
55.5K 1.7K 12
..••°°°°••.. "No, no, no-M/n! M/n! M/n? Just breath, you're alright. We're gonna fix this and you'll be fine. Okay? Everything will be fine." "Migue...
4.7K 233 42
Ever Since Senn had arrived in Ataraxia 6 months ago he is now under the training of Galleous Sendaris and is part of The Knights of Ardonia and reun...