Be Mine - Rosita Espinosa

By hey_twdgrimes

Ayla Grimes, eldest daughter of Rick Grimes, leaves on a quest to find her group and along the way they meet... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3

Chapter 4

860 40 11
By hey_twdgrimes

After everyone rested a bit we continued walking along the road, while we walked we heard a cry for help, my father made us stop but I ran in the direction of the screams.

- Ayla!. I heard my dad yell but kept running.

I arrived at the place, there was a man on a rock and three walkers trying to eat him, I took one walkers and I broke his head on the rock, I kicked the other one and he fell to the ground, in the end I buried my knife in his head, then I broke it the head of what was on the ground. But there was another walker that i hadn't seen, i turned around and that walker launched himself at me, trying to bite me, but someone took him off of me and shot him.

- Thanks. I said.

- Now get up. Rosita squeezed my hand and I got up, we were just inches from our faces, I pull away from her quickly and she makes a confused face.

- You can come down. I said to the man and he went downstairs a little nervous.

- Are you okay ?. He shook his head and bent down to vomit, I grimaced in disgust.

- I'm sorry and thank you. He said.

- I'm Gabriel.

- My name is Ayla... . My father interrupted me.

- Do you have weapons?. He asks.

- I don't carry any weapons, the word of God protects me.

- It wasn't what it looked like. I said mockingly.

- I screamed for help and I got it. He looked at us.

- Do you have shelter?.

- No, and you ?.

-I have a church.

- Put your hands on your head. My father said and he obeyed.

~

We walked until we reached a church, the one Gabriel had spoken of, he was going to open the door but my father stopped him.

- Let's check it out first. The man nodded and they entered.

After a while they came back and said everything was clean. Abraham says he found a bus and can fix it in a day or two.

My dad went looting a store to find food, along with him were Bob, Sasha, Gabriel and Michonne, I stayed with the others to protect Judith and Carl.

- Hey. I crouched down in front of Carl. - I'm going out to breathe, I'll be right back, ok?

- Okay, I'm staying with Tyreese and Judith.

I walked towards the exit and started to explore the place, it seems safe but Gabriel doesn't give me so much confidence. Carl says he trusts Gabriel, he says that not everyone can be bad, he is like Mom, he trusts people a lot. I kept walking for a while longer, and I start thinking about last night, Rosita and I haven't spoken since she kisses me, maybe she regrets it I don't know, I just know I'm tired of it.

I feel someone watching me and stop in place, already knowing who it was.

- Seriously, you have nothing better to do than keep following others. I say turning around and seeing Rosita behind me.

- I said I would try not to follow you, I didn't promise anything.

I roll my eyes and walk away, only to stop when I feel his hand on my arm.

- Let's go back, we're far away.

- Go you nobody is stopping you.

I turn away, but again I feel her pulling me.

- Let's go back now.

I continue to stare at her, pull my arm somewhat violently, and start walking back to the church.

- Idiot. I say loud enough for her to hear.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Sorry for the small chapter I have a lot to do, but in the end I hope you like it.

💋❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
253K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
91.6K 1.7K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...