The Pack Slut's Rejected [wat...

By spicemeup

*This is written by a 14/15 year old. You have been warned* Allysa. Also known As the 'Pack Slut'. Having gro... More

The Pack Slut's Rejected
i.
P r o l o g u e : C h a p t e r [ 1 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 ]
C h a p t e r [ 3 ]
C h a p t e r [ 4 ]
C h a p t e r [ 5 ]
C h a p t e r [ 6 ]
C h a p t e r [ 7 ]
C h a p t e r [ 8 ]
C h a p t e r [ 9 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 0 ]
A u t h o r s N o t e
C h a p t e r [ 1 1 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 2 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 3 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 4 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 5 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 6 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 7 ]
Q & A & Explanations
C h a p t e r [ 1 8 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 9 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 1 ]
Sorry!
C h a p t e r [ 2 2 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 3 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 4 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 5 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 6 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 7 & 2 8 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 9 ]
It's not over!
C h a p t e r [ 3 0 ]

C h a p t e r [ 2 0 ]

38K 1.2K 359
By spicemeup

Hey thanks so much for all the reviews and the birthday wishes :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY _starbucks_ [I know I'm 22 days late sorry]

Thank you Brigita Bryant, Emily and Sani R for your comments on the trailer.

Guys watch the trailer, its super cool.

Chapter [20]:

Allysa Castonova

         "They want Allysa Castonova."

         And suddenly all eyes were on me.

         Well isn't this awkward.

         People started whispering until Hailey coughed and got up, "Well she isn't a part of our pack anymore? Isn't she withdrawing? Although it pains me to say this I feel like we should give her up."

         I snorted. Don't bullshit me, all you want to do is save your skinny ass.

         Murmurs of agreement were heard. Ryder instantly stepped forward, raising his voice, "No!" He commanded. "She's not in our pack, you can't force us!" Someone else called out. Ryder narrowed his eyes at the back, let out a heavy sigh and then continued, "I will protect her. Whoever else that is willing to fight for her stay behind, the rest of you leave."

         Unsurprisingly almost everyone got up. I flinched. It hurt seeing many people were willing to see you die.

         "Beth, get up." Derek whispered. She remained unmoving except for her eyes flickering towards mine, and then glancing back up at him. "Shut up and sit down. I'm not leaving Ally, I mean Castonova to die." I smiled partially in disbelief in her direction. Benjy also remained sitting down much to Hailey's displeasure, but she left without him regardless.

         Our pack member's glares were directed to the door where some people were seen scurrying outside. They had never seen such cowardice. Luke cleared his throat and all eyes fell on him again. I suddenly remembered that it was me who was a target.

         He started again, "There's a reason my mother left all those years ago. Amongst many reasons such as the abuse received by John Clarks one of the primary reasons was she had been instructed to. By none other than the Moon Goddess. She was instructed to leave her to fend for herself and become stronger. We still don't know why but we believe that the Moon Goddess knows what she's doing.

         Allysa, here, is the daughter of the Moon Goddess. She was not born in the ordinary way. She was meant to bring great prosperity to any pack she belonged to. Which is why our pack has suddenly risen in standards. As long as she lives, the pack she's in prospers perhaps in riches or land or maybe just in general. But it seems as the rogues have figured this out."

         He drew in a deep breath. It seemed as if everyone had been holding in their breaths. Ryder fixed his eyes on me, unblinking and I looked down, unable to match the intensity his gaze held. "They want her for themselves. And I won't have that. So brace yourselves, it's probably going to end in war."

         What the...?

         Claire put her arm around my waist and said fiercely, "I'm a human but God damn it I will take a gun and shoot those bitches down for you." I felt dizzy. Too much information for my brain to process.

         I can't believe I started a war...

         I'm not too sure what happened after that but I think it consisted of Jack yelling and Kellie throwing her shoe at him. People started clearing out. Everyone except Ryder. I sighed, I felt that this was another of our 'talks'. Beth and Derek were two of the last people to leave. As they were leaving Beth suddenly stopped, leant forward in his ears and whispered something looking extremely distressed. He nodded and she immediately turned and started walking towards me.

         "Beth."

         "..Slu-Allysa....when Luke mentioned your mom was abused....did ....did your dad ever hurt you?" Beth whispered.

         "No never and he's not my real dad."

         Her eyes lighted up and she hugged me tightly. I was surprised. I put my arms around her hesitant, and held on to her. I missed her.

         "Oh thank God." She murmured in relief and then pulled back. "Don't die out on me, alright? I-people need you here."

         "I promise." I choked up.

         She nodded and ran back to Derek who was waiting patiently.

         I suddenly felt hope. Beth still did care about me after all.

         "Allysa why didn't you tell me?"  I turned around to see Ryder.

         "Tell you what?"

         "About your dad, about everything." Ryder's eyes bore in mine.

         "Tell you? Why would I ever do that when I actually have friends worthy of my time?" I laughed. I guess insults were my defence mechanism. He looked a bit taken back and then his expression moulded in pain.

         "I never meant to reject you, I- "

         "Of course you didn't mean to, Ryder. " I said condescendingly nodding my head, "It was merely an accident saying that to me, practically severing the bond and humiliating me. I'm sure you didn't mean to." I widened my eyes dramatically flailing my arms around.

         "Would you just listen to me?" Ryder gritted out.

         "Why should I?"

         "I was going to accept you the very next day-"

         "Oh how kind of you, Alpha Black. You were going to accept me later? Gosh that just made me fall in love with you all over again!" Though the words seemed nice I spat them out faltering at the word love. He noticed but didn't point it out. Thank God.

         "For God's sake woman, hear me out! I regretted it, I thought that perhaps I was wrong and I should give you a chance and maybe those were just rumours, but then Gabe told me you slept with him that very day-"

         "He said what?" I asked dangerously. "I would never do that. Yes I did meet up with him, but once he laid his fingers on me I ran away. I could never after you-" I hesitated. "It doesn't matter."

         "So that idiot fucking lied to me?" Ryder muttered under his breath. "And you believed him over your mate?" I replied callously, but I knew deep down I was hurt.

         "Wouldn't you?" He raised his voice now seeming more irritated with me than ever, "Your mate's a slut, you're a virgin, you reject your mate and someone tells you that they slept with your mate, wouldn't you fucking believe him? And don't tell me you did not sleep with someone after that prank played on you. I could smell that fucking bastard all over you. " I took a step back.

         I ignored the jab made about Jack, he doesn't need to know about that yet and thought about his question. Of course I wouldn't! I told myself, but at that instant I knew, if I had been in that situation I probably would have too. And that made me ashamed. He saw the indecision in my eyes and smirked satisfied.

         "You're not a virgin any longer." I muttered.

         "Huh?"

         "I felt you... I felt the pain...You had sex with some woman." I clarified, the clenching pain returning as I reminisced that.

         "No I haven't. Still a virgin."

         I felt a sudden hope fill me, a sudden weight lift off my shoulders.

         "Yes you did, when I left remember?"

         "Allysa I did not have sex with Tina. I came close to it but I did not."

         "What?"

          F L A S H B A C K [ R Y D E R  P O V ]

        "Do you?" I asked playfully, ignoring her advances. "Really." She nodded and then pressed her lips against mine. At first I was a bit stiff, her lips felt sticky with lip gloss, but after a few seconds I kissed her back and let my hands circle her waist as she let out a soft moan.

           Her hands which were placed on my chest went downwards and I groaned at the contact. She smirked ever so slightly and said, "I want to be your first."  Suddenly I stopped. I had a mate, what the fuck I was doing? Allysa has probably fucked a million guys,  if I have sex with one it wouldn't hurt her. And even if it does hurt her who cares? She deserves it.

           "Ryder?" Tina looked a bit confused and I snapped out of my reverie. "Yeah, I want you to be my first too." I said furiously kissing her and this time she let out a loud moan. "Oh god, Ryder." Her hands were everywhere , tugging at my jeans and pulling it off.  I closed my eyes, and pictured a different brunette from the one in front of me, "Allysa." I groaned.

           "Wait what?" She stopped kissing me. I panicked. "I meant Elsa, you know the blonde from Frozen? Yeah er I have a thing for girls with...ice." She looked even more confused so I decided to distract her by kissing her neck slightly. She moaned again and soon we were lost in our own world.

         She put my hands on the swell of her breasts and bit my lips. Fucking hell woman not so hard! She then stopped straddling and paused to remove her shirt. Once she did that she frowned on seeing that I haven't made any moves yet, so she undid my pants and tugged my shirt of for me. I pressed my fingertips against her back and holy fuck it was moist. "Sorry babe I sweat a lot." Oh gross.

         She then placed my fingers on her bra clasp and whispered in my ears, "Come on babe, and remove it for me. I focused on her bra, was it supposed to be this....how to put it? Unboner-y?

         I stopped. She frowned again. "What's the problem? Can't take it off? I can if you're stuck." "No..it's just none of us have mates, it would be wrong. I want to wait for mine, and I'm sure you do." I replied wistfully wishing she was Allysa instead.

         "But-but I told all my friends I was going to sleep with the Alpha." She bit her lower lip pushing up her boobs together. Now that annoyed me, and I got up hastily resulting in her falling of me. "Go tell your friends whatever you want. We're stopping now."

          I sat on the bed half naked and sweaty, lazily flipping through the pages of some motorbikes article. Tina was busy in the washroom probably telling all of her friends about our experience. I flinched.

           "Dude, I heard from Beth. You lost your virginity to Tina? Score! Proud of you man, she's hot as fuck. Is she your mate? Lucky bastard."

           No Derek she isn't my mate, I thought dejectedly checking my phone. Everyone thought I was saving myself for my mate. They must have assumed I had sex with Tina, so she's probably my mate. But she's not, not even close.

           I heard the click of the bathroom door open and watched Tina as she slipped into bed with me. "So that was..."She trailed of. I ignored her and asked, "Is er this supposed to be this...?"

          "Amazing? Yeah." She finished grinning. I was going to say boring but alright. She continued, "And yeah um sorry about ....er I sweat a lot when I'm nervous." She chuckled nervously. This is kind of disgusting. I scowled internally as she continued to talk about her excessive sweating.

         Allysa fucking hell, you've already taken control of me.

A/N NOTE

YES RYDER IS STILL A VIRGIN!

Next chapter, their discussion will be continued and yeah.

Sorry for updating late. I really am.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

Till later,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 14.9K 26
Book #1, Choices series *** "Is that what you need Ms C?" Michael said in his deep baritone, his eyes still on the screen. "Passion? Rough fucking ag...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
434K 6.8K 25
Book #2, Choices series. Not a stand alone unless you want to skip any "plot points." *** "Please hurry..." Polly begged. "Don't be greedy," Michael...
3.1M 70.7K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...