𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓.𝐑 𝐓...

By Tomriddleprincess

Y'all I'm warning you before you read This is cringey as fuck _________________ "Hey give it back!" I shouted... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

2.3K 46 16
By Tomriddleprincess

B L A K E

Still sitting on my knees,my muscles are still numb,"kitten?" Theo called out,"y-yes?" He moved my head in his direction,making me look at him,"you okay?" I gulped,"y-yeah" he smiled at me,picking me up,putting me on his lap just as Tom got inside the room,"oh,hey sweetheart" he smiled at me,"has she been crying?" Theo shrugged his shoulder,"she haven't stopped".

"You look amazing baby,do you know that" Tom caressed my cheek with the back of his hand,"fucking gorgeous" he whispered,giving me a light kiss on the cheek. There was a knock on the door,than a blonde familiar guy came in,making my eyes go wide,"hey,Liam's workers are here with the money" I whimpered,I knew that voice too much,"Tom" Theo brought my head to his chest,memories folded my mind,"he won't hurt you kitten,not when I'm around".

FLASHBACK

"For gods sake Draco,do it!" His aunt shouted at her niece. The blonde boy was looking at me with sorry painful eyes,"p-please" I pleaded quietly again,"I'm sorry" he bent down to my level,starting to carve with the knife,making me cry out in pain.

The boy closed his eyes hard,trying to stop hearing my cries,"I'm so sorry" he whispered to me again,I looked to my side,seeing his mother looking at my helpless self,running over to her husband while I felt that the knife stopped moving on my stomach,but the wound was throbbing,"I'm sorry",he apologized again.

I was crying endlessly,I couldn't bear this pain,"move her to the basement" the noseless man ordered,making two deatheaters pick me up.

I looked down at my stomach,seeing a 'Malfoy' carved there,blood covering the whole bruise.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Kitten" Theo broke me out of my thoughts,"he left the room,hey" I started crying,Theo bringing me to his chest again,"shhh" he whispered in my ear,kissing the side of my head,"I hate that scar so bad" I sobbed out,making Theo hold me closer,"let's get you some water" he got up,me still tucked to his chest while he walked to a bar behind his chair.

I sniffled,making him look at me with a slight smile. He poured some water into a cup,bringing it to my lips,I took a small sip,needing to wet my lip. "Hey what's up" Tom came into the room as Theo sat in his chair,"memories,I guess" he moved my hair out of my face,putting the hair bow on my head again,"Draco?" Theo nodded while Tom walked over to me,"I know this isn't a good situation,and you probably hate me" bitch I hate you more than I hated Rio's ex,well after she cheated on him,bitch,"but I think that this scar makes you look special,you're perfect,with all of your absences".

He smiled,walking to the bar behind us,taking a cup with some kind of an alcohol,"how old were you when it happened" Tom came back,sitting across from us,"t-twelve" I sniffled again,biting my lips to stop myself from crying again,"don't do that kitten,you'll hurt your lips" Theo parted my lips,smiling,"that means your parents left when you were twelve?" Rio has to learn how to shut his damn mouth,"y-yeah",Tom hummed,getting up,starting to open his drawers.

"Now?" Theo raised his eyebrows,making Tom shrugged his shoulders,"she looks ready" Theo sighed,kissing my forehead again,before putting me on my knees again. He slightly pushed my head down,moving my hair away from my neck,"w-what are you doing" he ignored me,locking something around my neck,"answer me!" They attached something to it,Tom holding it firm in his hand.

He pushed my head further,making me whimper,he lift my head up,seeing him holding a fucking leash!,"what the fuck!" I shouted,unable to move my muscles,Tom bent down to my level,brushing my hair out of my face softly. I gathered spit in my mouth,spitting it right in his face.

His hand came harshly on my cheek,making me whimper. My head moved aside,Tom pulled on the leash,making me look at him,"remember what I told you" he pulled on the leash again,"what did I tell you" I gulped,"i-if I'll act like a b-bitch Rio will get h-hurt" he smirked,"I think it's the only way to make you behave" he cupped my cheek,softly rubbing it with his thumb,"pick her up" Tom let go of the leash,making Theo come over and throw me on his shoulder,"put me down!" I shouted over and over again,"no!" I whined.

We got to what I assume was the basement,we stopped at some door,seeing Rio getting up from the bed,chains around his wrists,he gave me a smile,making me smile back. Tom unlocked the door,Rio trying to get over to me,being stopped by the restrains,"easy,easy" Tom pushed him back,"everything is fine" he mouthed to me,giving me a reassuring smile,I smiled back,sniffling,"yeah,sweetheart,everything is absolutely fine" Tom said,punching Rio's stomach,"fuck!" Rio mutter,holding his stomach,"again,shall we" Tom smirked,punching Rio's stomach again,"stop!".

"Why should I" he turned to me,"p-please" tears were again,running down my cheeks,"for fucks sake Tom,let me have some fun too" Theo let go of me,standing in front of Rio,"why can't she move,how did you put the clothes on her" Rio clutched his stomach,"muscle relaxer,works all the time" Theo punched him in the stomach,making him fall on his knees,than Theo kicked his nose,making Rio groan in pain,"please stop,I'm begging you!",Tom just leaned again the wall,smirking at me,knowing I can't move,"will you behave?" I gulped,"that's what I thought" this time,Theo stepped on Rio's nose,and I swear I heard a crack,"I'll behave!" I said out of nowhere,"I'll behave,I promise,I'll behave".

"Good girl" Theo let go of Rio,"on one condition" they stopped in their tracks,"fix his nose" Theo rolled his eyes,knowing he can't leave him like that,"okay,anything else?" Tom said in frustration,"at least let me hug him,please" Rio looked at the both of them with pleading eyes. They looked at each other,before Theo pushed me over to Rio,who slowly got up,wrapping his arms around me,"I love you so much,Blakey" he whispered,"I'll get you out of here soon" he kissed my head,while I let out small sobs,"shhh,it's fine,everything is going to be fine" he started to stroke my hair,resting his chin on the top of my head,"you're going to spill blood on me" I complain,making him chuckle lightly,"shut up" I smiled before he pulled away,cupping my cheeks,"I love you Blakey,and I'm never leaving,I promise" he kissed my forehead last time,letting Theo grab my waist.

"I love you,Rio" he smiled,"I love you too,Blakey" I smiled back,letting Theo drag me upstairs. He sat me on my knees,attaching the leash to the collar,"you've been a good girl,making me proud" he said,kissing my head. After a few,Tom came into the room,"your brother is a little pussy",he slammed the door behind him,cleaning the spit on his face,Rio is making me proud each day.

"The fucker won't stop fucking crying when I'm trying to help him fix his fucking nose" he complained,"do you wanna talk about when you broke your nose" Theo raised his eyebrows,"fuck off,okay" Theo chuckled,drowning another cup of scotch.

"H-hey Theo" he hummed,looking at me,"I-I need to use the restroom" he sighed,Tom getting up and picking me up,and walking to the bathroom,he put me in front of the stall,taking my underwear off,I did my business there,looking up at Tom when I'm done. He put my underwear on,picking me up again.

He sat down in his place,putting me on his lap,"pouvez-vous me faire une aiguille s'il vous plaît",Tom said to Theo,in what now I think is French,I heard this language in movies and shit.
Theo bent down to one of his drawers,doing something,while Tom played with my hair,definitely distracting me,(Can you make me a needle please).

(Again I used google translate,I'm sorry if it's not true).

Theo handed something to Tom,making me tense,"relax,sweetheart,I won't hurt you",he moved my hair away from my neck,"w-what are you doing" I stuttered,making him smirk knowing I can't move,"just a little....exhaustion" he pushed a needle into my neck,making me gasp and whimper,"it's just a tranquilizer,you'll wake up soon" my vision got blurry,and dark dots started to appear in my sight,I blinked,trying to keep myself awake,"just go to sleep,baby,you know it'll happen eventually",Tom whispered in my ear,taking the hair bow out.

I whimpered again,making him look at me with a soft look,"close your eyes baby,make it easier for yourself" he kissed my forehead,making me whimper,again,"come on,little one". Tom picked me up,putting me on a couch at the corner of the room,he sat down next to me,playing with my hair softly,"sleep well,sweetheart" he smiled before my eyes closed.

Fucking god.

R  I  O

"Fuck's sake,why did I listen to her" Tom mutter under his breath,cleaning the blood from my nose,"fuck you" he smiled,chuckling,"I'll pass,but thanks for the offer" I rolled my eyes,letting him put those shits who I hope will fix my nose,fuckers,it hurts like hell.

"Ow!" He pressed on my nose a little,on purpose,"awww,does it hurt" he pouted his lower lips,looking at me with puppy eyes,"fuck you!" I spatted again,"this is your fault anyway" he shrugged his shoulders,cleaning the last drops of blood,"can you keep doing it yourself,or is it too hard for you" I rolled my eyes again,making him smirk.

He handed me the cloth,letting me clean some dry blood,"you and Blake actually look alike" he suddenly said,what the fuck does he want,"okay,and?" I wiped the blood,that was still fucking dripping,"I did not notice it til now" he lift my chin up,studying my face,"she's hotter though,but yeah,the eyes,the hair" he ruffled my hair,making me clench my jaw,"don't fucking touch me" he chuckled again,taking his hands to himself.

"You know I only fixed your nose because of her" I rolled my eyes,"okay,at least you listened to her" he raised his eyebrows in confusion,"it didn't look like you listen to her when you put those fucking clothes on her,without her approval" I shrugged my shoulders sarcastically,as if it was nothing,"shut up" he mutter angrily,"why should I" he clenched his jaw and fists,"I said shut up" I chuckled,shaking my head,"and I said why should I" I frowned before my head was snapped to the side,my cheek throbbing,"shut the fuck up" I chuckled,spitting in his face,"motherfucker" he grabbed my neck,squeezing harshly,"you do know that if you'll kill me Blake will never forgive you" he squeezed harder,closing my air way before pulling away,leaving the room,slamming the door behind him.

I laid on the floor,holding my stomach.

I fucking hate every piece of this bullshit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 382 18
A Tom Riddle x Reader fanfic: Sometimes one decision in time can change history drastically, to the point where fate changes its mind and chooses som...
55.1K 1.7K 13
I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! (just a fan who wanted to make a fanfic about this ship...) Synopsis : ) Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived has had enough of...
22.3K 1.4K 49
Attention, potential readers of my book! Brace yourselves for a rollercoaster of emotions, because in "My Missing Piece (Harmione)," you'll find more...
99.6K 2.1K 112
Alice Jones is now starting her third year at Hogwarts, on their way to the school at some point Alice goes to where the Slytherins always sit so she...