You And Me - โญVarian X Reader...

By Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... More

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
The After Party
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
A Youtuber and Fanfics
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special โ™ก Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
A Secret With The Dark Prince
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
There's Another Guy in Her Life
Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend

332 3 11
By Ruddiger_Happiness

Hello! Welcome to your daily one shot!

Future Ruddiger here! Just so you know, I'm too lazy to read over this one even though its one of my favorites-

Note: A furry is a human-fox mix. So half human half fox. Mix those 2 together, boom, you get a furry.

(Hehehe- Fundy-)
Future Ruddiger here! Yes! Fundy is the bomb!!!!

Let's just jump into it!
--------

*knock!*

Varian knocked on the door of his girlfriend's house.
He hasn't seen her for a week. She must have been home sick.

The door opened up, "Oh! Varian!" It was Mrs. (L/n). His girlfriend's mom!

"Why hello, Mrs. (L/n). Where's your daughter? I haven't seen her all week. Is she okay?" Varian asks concerned.

"Y-Yep! She-She's fine!" Mrs L/n says nervously.

"In that case, can Y/n come hang out with me at my house?" Varian asks.

"I, uh, I don't think that's a good idea." Mrs. L/n says slowly.

"Well, if she's fine, then I should be able to see her?" Varian says before pushing his way into the L/n household.

He went up the stairs and straight to Y/n's room.

"Wait! Varian! She probably doesn't want you to see her like this!" Mrs. L/n chased Varian up the stairs.
Varian didn't listen to Mrs. L/n. For some reason he wasn't allowed to see his girlfriend. He should be allowed to!

Varian made it to Y/n's room and slammed the door open.

When he looked in all he saw was a gorgeous orange fox rolling around on its back, hitting its tail with its paws.

Varian took one step into the bedroom and ended up kicking a rabbit squeaky toy across the room, making it squeak.
The fox heard the noise. It jumped up onto its 4 legs and slid across the room. The fox then pounced onto the bunny squeaky toy, locking it between its jaws.
The fox ran around the room growling, the toy still in its mouth.

Mrs. L/n made it up to the bedroom, "Varian! You gotta leave."

The fox turned to the voice.
It walked over to Varian and sat down right in front of him. The fox dropped the toy and stared at Varian.

"Do you want me to throw it?" Varian asks the fox. The fox nodded happily.
Varian slowly picked up the toy and threw it across the room.

"Maybe we should talk about this." Mrs. L/n said.
She lead Varian over to Y/n's bed. The two sat down on the bed.
"So as you might have noticed, Y/n isn't here but there's a fox.-" Mrs. L/n started but got cut off by the fox leaping onto Varian's lap and curling into a little ball, ready to sleep.

"Bad girl!" Mrs. L/n yelled at the fox, pulling out a spray bottle and spraying the fox. The fox ran over and hid in the corner of the room, whimpering.

"Uh, she was alright on my lap. I don't mind." Varian says. "Fine. Come back sweetheart." Mrs. L/n says. The fox whimpered again and hid even further into the corner. Varian got up and went over to it. "Hey there." He said calmly as he sat down in front of it. The fox backed up till it hit the wall. "I won't hurt you." Varian reached his hand out. The fox sniffs his hand and once the fox realizes that Varian's okay, it rubs its head along Varian's arm. Varian laughs at how cute the fox is. The fox loves to hear Varian's laugh, so it pounches (No. Stop it. I know where y'all's dirty minds are going.) onto Varian and starts licking his face. Varian laughed more.

"Y/n! Down!" Mrs. L/n yelled. The fox got off of Varian and sat next to him, grinning.

"Y/n?" Varian say. He reached out and ran his hand through th fox's fur.

"Varian, this is what I've been trying to tell you." Mrs. L/n started as Varian picked you up and carried you over to your bed, sitting down with you on his lap.

"Do you know when its that time of the month for females?" Mrs. L/n asked Varian, which he responded with a little blush and a nod.
This is gonna be very embarrassing if Varian is having that conversation with his girlfriend's mom.
"You have had experience with the Sundrop and Moonstone. Well, there's a crystal called the Earth Crystal. Its made up of the Animal Stone, the Water Stone and the Nature Stone. I don't know if she told you but she's adopted. She somehow has DNA of the Animal Stone. So when its that time of the month for her, she turns into an animal. In this case she'll always turn into a fox. Sure, she may be a cute fox, but she is a very bad one. While Y/n's a fox, her brain is 96% fox brain, meaning 96% of her will act like a foc. The other 4% is her normal brain, meaning that 4% of the human her is in there. For the most part we know how to control her, but we still need a spray bottle and a muzzle to keep her in line. We don't like doing it, but we gotta do to keep her and everyone around her safe at times." Mrs. L/n explains.

Varian looks at you, "Y/n? Wait! Does being a fox hurt her?" Varian squeezes you tight.
"Well, if you squeeze her, yes. But it only hurts her when she changes back into a human." Mrs. L/n says.
"Oh." Varian says, letting go of you, but keeping you on his lap.

"How about this. She seems tame when you're here, do you want to stay here longer to play with her?" Mrs. L/n asks. "YES!" Varian yells right after Mrs. L/n finishes her sentence, "I mean, I, uh, sure. Why not. I have nothing else to do." Varian laughs nervously. "Okay, have fun." And with that she leaves, closing the door behind her.

She popped her head back into the room, "Also here. Just incase she acts up, use that spray bottle on her and she calms down." Mrs. L/n tosses Varian two spray bottles before leaving again and closing the door behind her.

"So, Y/n. What do you want to do? Oh! What if I call Ruddiger here so the two of you can play together?" Varian smiles at his idea. Varian ran over to the bedroom window and yelled  "RUDDIGER!" out it.
A raccoon ran up the wall and into the room.

"Y/n! You remember Ruddiger right?" Varian says, holding out the raccoon to you. You stared at Ruddiger for a while.

You jumped up knocking Ruddiger out of Varian's hand. You started chasing Ruddiger around the room. (If you didn't know foxes eat tiny raccoons)

"Y/n! Calm down! Don't make me use the spray bottle!" Varian yells. And with that you stop running and hide back to the corner of the room, laying down and chewing on your bunny squeaky toy.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Varian ran over to your side and sat there petting your head, "Please don't be sad! I love you!" Your tail started to wag like a happy dog, but you still had a face that showed fright, anger and nervousness all in one expression. You hate the spray bottle.
Varian chuckled, "You should have just told me that this happens, I would help you through i- Woah!"

Suddenly there was a flash of light coming from your fox body. A spiral of light came off of your fox body, lifting you in the air. (Think of something like from Beauty And The Beast, when the beast turned back into a human.)

The light disappeared and you fell down. Varian caught you. "Ow, that always hurts." You say with your eyes closed.
You open your eyes to see Varian holding you with wide eyes.

"Hey, Babe." You smile. "Heh." Varian says.

Then you remembered. When you change back into a human, you you end up changing back naked.

"Oh." You said. "I'm sorry!" Varian yells before dropping you and covering his eyes.

You giggled, "I don't mind. I actually prefer you seeing me naked."
"What?!" Varian exclaims letting go of his eyes.

"Well, you're my boyfriend so I don't mind." You crawl back into Varian's arms. "Please, just put some clothes on." Varian begs. "Hm..." You fake thinking, "No. Just a little bit longer." You cling to Varian. "Fine. Just maybe a tad bit longer." Varian says, eyeing your body, starting yo like the idea of you being naked in his arms.

Ruddiger just stares at his owner and his owner's girlfriend. Ruddiger runs to the window and hops out, not wanting to see anymore of you and Varian, who have just started making out.

---------
Author's Note

What do you think? Did you like being a fox?

Also, by the way, after you got clothes on, you and Varian went outside with all the spray bottles in the house and threw them into the fire. Neither of you enjoyed the spray bottles. Varian didn't like using them on you and you just didn't like being sprayed.

Stupid spray bottles! They must all die!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1584

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
992K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...