š‘†š¼šæš‘‰šøš‘… š‘Šš¼š‘†š‘‡šøš‘…š¼š“...

By yellelovestoread

ā”ā”ā”ā” š‘Ŗš‘¶š‘µš‘¼š‘µš‘«š‘¹š‘¼š‘“ was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’
š’šˆš‹š•š„š‘ š–šˆš’š“š„š‘šˆš€
ā”ā”ļ¼©ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®
ā”ā”ļ¼¹ļ¼Æļ¼®
ā”ā”ļ¼§ļ¼Æ
ā”ā”ļ¼²ļ¼Æļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼”
ā”ā”ļ¼Øļ¼”ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼«ļ¼¹ÅŖ
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖ
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼©ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼®ļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼§ļ¼Æ
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼²ļ¼Æļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼Øļ¼©ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼Øļ¼”ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖ
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼©ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼§ļ¼Æ
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼²ļ¼Æļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼®ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼”
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼Øļ¼”ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖ
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼©ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼®ļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼³ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼§ļ¼Æ
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼²ļ¼Æļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼®ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼”
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼Øļ¼”ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼«ļ¼µ
ā”ā”ļ¼¹ļ¼Æļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖ
ā”ā”ļ¼¹ļ¼Æļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼©ļ¼£ļ¼Øļ¼©
ā”ā”ļ¼¹ļ¼Æļ¼®ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼®ļ¼©

ā”ā”ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼ŖÅŖļ¼®ļ¼©

1.9K 116 14
By yellelovestoread

THE BALL WENT OUT OF BOUNDS. It was the nth time today. Touching the ground beyond the line of the court. Coach Ukai blared his whistle, holding both of his hands straight up indicating the signal once again.

"Sorry, Daich-san."

Kageyama apologized, he thought his set was completely rusty and off. He started to look at both of his hands, giving them a piercing gaze.

The captain gestured in disagreement. "It's not your fault, Kageyama." He told the latter, tapping his shoulder before going to get a canteen of water from their manager.

It was not only him that was a little distracted. Some of them actually were too.

"Oi." Coach Keishin's grandfather started to clap his hands in order to gain their attention.

The players then directed their gaze to the elder Ukai.

"Now, what is this about?" Ikkei asked, pointing at the ball that went out of bounds. "If it was a real match you could have lost half of your points already."

The retired sensei then shook his head. They were doing great yesterday. He had witnessed and grasped their potential as a team. A little bit of refinement on some areas then they could be unstoppable.

However, what was happening now was the exact contrast. Ikkei was curious to know what got in to them.

The latter then exhaled, scanning through the players one by one. He walked around them with his arms crossed.

They then straightened up from his intense scrutiny, nervously avoiding their gazes away from him. Beads of sweat started to cascade.

"Tch." Ikkei expressed his disapproval, pivoting around.  "Alright. You lot seem to be a quite tired." He began to wave his hand, shooing them away. "Take a break for a while. We will resume practice after all of you had relaxed for a bit."

The Karasuno members bowed, grateful at him. "Thank you, sensei!" The team said in unison.

They then dispersed, taking rest under the canopy of the tree or just outside the house on the engawa.

Ikkei walked to approach his grandson who was skimming his notes and data for the team. The coach was deep in thought, concentrating on the material he was reading on his hands.

"So what happened this morning?" Keishin shifted his eyes to the person beside him.

"About what?" He asked, momentarily confused. A questioning look apparent on his features.

The elder Ukai then pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. His grandson could be thick sometimes.

"You know what I meant—about the new person who arrived earlier in the Fuji household." Ikkei explained.

Keishin then nodded, now understanding him.

"It was the Shiratorizawa ace." The Karasuno coach replied.

"Oh, Washijō's student?" Ikkei smirked. That old man sure was picky when it came to his players. He only wanted the cream of the crop. The best of the best.

"Yes." Keishin affirmed with a somber look on his face. "I think he's the reason why our players are not doing well in today's practice." He said, voicing out his thoughts.

"They appear pretty intimidated, knowing the latter is among the top players in the country." Keishin continued, looking at his members. They were currently resting while in the duration of the break.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi."

Ikkei had mentioned the Shiratorizawa player's name as if recalling something.

"He and Nao—those two have known each other for a long time. They go way back."

Keishin then furrowed his brows, not yet grasping what he was trying to say. He already knew how those two were inseparable. Some of the neighbors even betted that they would end up together. The Karasuno coach had known them when both were still kids while he was living with his grandfather.

Indeed, they go a long way back.

"So what?"

Ikkei then patted his back. A bright idea in his mind.

"She could help the team."

"Baachan is looking for you!"

Ren exclaimed as he was panting from running to their direction. He then looked at the person beside Nao. The boy subsequently became astonished and quite bewildered. He was then gazing at the latter with stars in his eyes.

"T-Toshi-nii-chan!"

He was in disbelief. Maybe he could have his autograph signed?—Wait. He did not have any pen with him—and a paper too. Well, a paper was the least of his problem. He needed a pen. Toshi-nii-chan could just write his signature on his shirt—that would be really cool.

The boy would show it off to his friends afterwards. Ren could not wait for them to hear about this. Oh to see the look on their fa—

"Ren, how are you?" Ushijima asked while giving him a smile. He then tapped his head like he usually did before.

"Ah—I'm great, nii-chan! Thanks for asking." The boy immediately perked up. Hyper as always.

Nao then chuckled. She knew how he was a big fan of Ushijima. She began to pull him near, letting him sit between her and the ace.

"Ren-kun, you shouldn't have ran like that. Look how sweaty you are now."

She chastised the boy, pinching both of his cheeks. The boy started to wiggle out from her grasp.

"Ne—nee-chan!" He tried to get her hands off of him. "Don't do that—you're ruining my face!"

"Oh am I now?" The girl then proceeded to put them on his sides, tickling the latter. Ren began to guffaw his heart out. The siblings' laughters were echoing the place.

Ushijima softly gazed at the two. Happiness overflowing inside. He then focused his attention to Nao. Her laugh ringing bells as she stopped and began to embrace Ren. Hugging the small boy tight.

She then glanced at Ushijima, flashing the wing spiker a sweet, affectionate smile. Her eyes gleaming with perfect happiness.

He could see it.
He could see it now.
He could see the two of them.

Their future together and all things in between. He would do everything, anything—just to keep that light in her eyes.

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 23.3K 31
COMPLETED ā™” sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader ā†³ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. Ā© myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...
34.5K 1.7K 56
Tsukki falls for his chaotic Black friend. That's it. Okay real summary: Kanai Athena came to Japan when she was in middle school. After transferring...
434 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
36.3K 320 8
ļ¾ļ¾˜ļ¾žļ¾Ÿ Haikyuu x reader 怃 "š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—暝—² š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“ ļæ½...