Sheltered Love Letters || p.s...

Od juiceaye

If you have all the chance in the world to tell the person you love how much you adore them, would you grab t... Více

DEDICATION
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NOTICE FROM THE CHAMBER
Q&A

Epilogue

21 1 0
Od juiceaye

This will be the epilogue of this book. I did not proofread sorry :(( but I hope you still liked the whole story keke. Publishing this is actually an impulsive move but I'm glad I did it, finally! I'm very happy to have this opportunity to share my thoughts and ideas with everyone. I promise to share more of me in the future. Enjoy this last part and once again, thank you so much!
__________________________________

"Oppa, this is my friend, Y/n. She saved me from the bullies earlier!" Yeji, my sister, told me after I got home from my training and caught her with someone.

My brows shot up and smile crept to my lip. My sister's usually alone that it made me happy to know she's got a friend now.

I eyed the girl beside her. She's smaller in height but her aura is something else.

She's got round glasses and cute flushed cheeks.

At first, we were just kind towards each other and awkward but one day, I found myself joking and goofing alot around her.

"This looks cute-"

Y/n immediately grabbed her cute little bag away from my hand. It stunned us both that we just stood there and stare at each other for a second.

"S-sorry, this is mine." she whispered that I can bearly hear.

"I didn't-" my words were cut by Yeji's loud screams.

"Oh gosh! Y/n! Come here! There's a roach!"

Y/n said sorry before heading out of the rooftop.

That was the first time, but after it was all because I got comfortable around her.

"Why are you blushing? Do you have a crush on someone now?!" Yeji hysterically asked her one time.

We were having dinner with my mom that night, it's her first sleepover.

She shake her head shyly, probably because my mom is looking at them, amazed.

She is sitting across the table so it's easier for me to see her every reaction. I was gawking at her to find answer but she always avoid my gaze by looking down at her own plate.

"It's fine, Yeji. It's normal for your age." mom smiled.

I immediately looked at my mom but her attention was all to Y/n.

My brows shot up while playing with the fork in between my fingers.

"But she's too young for that, mom." I utter that made their heads turn to my way.

Mom laugh a little at my answer but I wasn't joking! She's really too young for that! She's just high school for hell's sake!

"Don't act like that, Sunghoon-ah! I'm pretty sure it's just a crush on someone or a puppy love perhaps? Everyone experience that!" she then laughed loudly.

She turned to my sister sitting beside Y/n.

"How about you, Yeji? Don't you have a crush on someone right now?"

Mom teased my sister which made her blush a little.

"Right, oppa! There is nothing serious for our age!" Yeji convinced me.

But my attention is all to Y/n whose bowing her head down the whole time.

She's so young... and jealous. But it didn't bother me one bit.

"Why are you hanging with her, then?" she spat angrily.

Earlier, she saw me with a colleague. We were just catching up and we're not alone for Pete's sake! We were waiting for the others but she don't want to listen!

"Y/n, I told you, she's a friend. We were waiting for the others when you saw us!" I said as calm as possible.

I tried to held her elbows but she pushes my hands away.

"Liar!" tears fell from her angry and innocent eyes.

It stunned me.

"Y/n... why are you crying? Why are you mad?"

I took three steps forward and she took steps backward 'til the wall.

Y/n covered her face with her little fingers.

"Are you jealous? Do you like me? Do you want me to date you and not her?" seriousness was laced with anger.

Because, I know she likes someone else! Why is she jealous now?

Y/n took a deep breath, eyes was like daggers onto me.

"No! I hate you! I hate you so much!" she yelled with all her might before storming out of the rooftop.

I never knew then that she's the only girl I'd want to settle down with.

"Do you want me to cook or you want cereals?"

This morning, I stared at the most beautiful woman infront of me.

"Hey!"

She waved her hands infront of me but I only smiled at her.

"Yah, are you still in your chamber five?" she joked.

Even her smile is the prettiest.

I laughed with her as my fingers brush her bedroom hair.

"What is it, Hoon? Tell me. We have to get ready! You'll be late!"

She slapped me left thigh. We're on the couch right now, sitting beside each other but I'm facing her.

"Do you remember when you get jealous after you saw me with a colleague?" I suddenly asked her.

Her face flushed.

"W-why? Will you scold me again for her? It's clear she had other intentions than the 'work' you told me." she rolled her eyes before crossing her arms on her chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her a little. My face made it to her neck but she didn't budge.

"I didn't scold you! I just want to explain, sorry... but that's not what I'm talking about. The one way back then. When you're still denying your feelings to my face." I whispered to her shoulder blade.

"I don't remember anything. Come on, let's get ready to work!" she stated with finality but I know she remembers.

Y/n tried to stand up but I pulled her more to my side.

You don't have to be shy about the past, honey.

My mood was already sour because I didn't do well with the practice but to caught her texting her male 'friend' annoyed me more.

I head to my sister's room to get shirt she borrowed last week but something on the study caught my eye.

Is that my picture?

I walk closer to see what was peeking over the paper then I realized it was from Y/n! It's her letter... and my name was written on it. I read what was written.

Dear Hoon,

Why are you so difficult these days? Do you know how confused and excited I am? When you gave me the flower, I thought it was something special. But then, you said it like it's normal for you to give flowers to all your friends! Your actions' been haunting me this past few days. If you're really just playing around, I hope you stop it already.

That was pretty much it. Isn't she supposed to write her name below or it's unfinished yet?

But, I don't just giving flowers to anyone, or even my friends for that matter! Is she too slow to get what I meant?

And I'm not just playing around! Alright, damn! I like her!  So much!

"I asked you why are you jealous that time. You denied it and told me you hate me so much."

She sighed dramatically.

"It's my self defense. I'm scared if you find out you'll play with me."

I searched for her eyes but she's avoiding mine.

"Do you really have that judgement of me?" I utter softly.

I don't want her to worry about anything when she's with me. Especially, about my feelings for her.

She bit her lip. Her fingers are fidgeting with each other.

I held her chin and made her look at me.

"Do you still have that judgement of me right now?"

She immediately shook her head.

"That was before. Because I'm so afraid then, but I know now. How much you love me," she muttered those words like an oath.

My hands searched for her fingers... ring finger.

"Good. Because I won't get tired of proving you how much I cherish you. Y/n, you are to be my wife."

Her eyes widened when she saw the diamond ring slid on her finger.

"Push me away if you don't want to be my wife, Y/n."

My head tilted as our lips collided. She didn't pushed me away.

Life is full of surprises. Back then, I was so sure that I'll be a successful athlete who'll appear on Beijing Olympics. But the path I've taken was very far from it. But there is no regret. I'm the happiest right now.

I was so sure then, too, that it's gonna be difficult for me to find a person I would want to spend my whole life with. But she has always been there.

You don't have to shelter your feelings anymore, honey. Tell me everything I needed to know.

Everything change as time passes by, but I assure you that our love for each other won't fade.

It would linger in our hearts, like a tattooed love letter you sheltered for a long time.

sheltered love letters; 2021©
dyosa

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.1K 1.3K 24
"have you ever seen the movie starstruck?" "no" "you should watch it, i used to dream of being confessed to like how she was at the end" - chat fic ...
16.3K 1K 14
Sunoo might've accidentally left love letters and cappuccinos in the wrong crush's locker. When he finds out, who will he choose; the person he fell...
60.9K 5.2K 30
"Why'd you have to leave me, Jay? Why do you have to keep hurting me like this every day?" - in which a girl writes a twenty five letters to her dead...
21.8K 1.3K 22
"I would do everything if you could stay" - in which a girl writes ten letter to the popular guy in class. [ Short Story For Jake ]