It's Ok; Let's Marry

By _Oceanwhisperer_

Can love happen twice? Well, As a single-parent Taehyung doesn't believe in a second marriage. But then wha... More

To you...
*My characters*
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
...
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Extra

20.

194 6 0
By _Oceanwhisperer_

Taehyung poured water on his face from the pipe and clutched onto the edges of the washbasin.

'What is happening to me? Am I fell in love with that lady? No way! I never want to become like this!'

He wiped the water aggressively and stared into the mirror.

Beomgyu came in and gently tapped on his hyung's shoulder. "Uri hyung, admit it!"

"What?"

"You failed!"

"Ah?"

"You failed in protecting your heart! It already escaped from you! Hu! Hu!"

Taehyung looked at him with a poker face! Then again to the mirror.

"Of course it reached at that noona's side. Otherwise why you getting angry upon my teasing? After your divorce uri omma made constant efforts to hook you up with all those familiar girls of her, right? You never gave a shit to them!"

Gyu clarified his point of view while washing his mouth and hands. Then seriously looked at his hyung!

"... You know that she is going to import another girl soon? Somehow I Succeeded in delaying that! Anyway you can't escape from her anymore! Remember, don't make my hardworks die in vain!"

He dramatically wiped imaginary tears of him!

Taehyung sighed once more and followed his brother to the living room!

●○●○●○●○

Jessica Kim, Leo's best buddy landed in Seoul for starting her hospital venture soon! And of course she straightly went to see her detached friend living in her village home with her beautiful daughter. She stayed one day and night with her family.

In the next morning while she was preparing to enter into her car, she reminded her dear friend,

"You don't have an option to reject my offer! Come and meet me tomorrow, ok?"

"But... but Sicayah, how can I leave everything here and move to Seoul again?"

"Aaah, this lady! Can you see? Everyone here gave me the permission to get you out from here! Your hiding hole! Only you are the one blocking your career...!"

She scolded her friend more!

"...you should understand that you still have that stupid trauma from your past. And it's the time for say goodbye to your past even if it's quite late! I understand that you are afraid to face those places once more. Look, all of us are doctors...we can't run away from our duties."

"I know that. But Sica, you know..."

"I know what I am saying! Don't worry about anything else. I, Jessica will take full responsibility over you and your baby. And you will be my head pediatrician. No questions back. See you tomorrow! Bye bye!"

Leona looked at her friend's car disappearing behind the trees with a worried face. She should collect more courage to face those damn place again! Especially again a big hospital with a lot of people...

Even if it's already passed five years, that shock was huge. She literally compressed herself into this small town all these years.

She felt a hug through her waist from the back.

"Onni, it's a new chance. All of us know that you will be safe with Sica onni. And this is the best chance to start over again. Why wasting your first rank in medicine because of someone who is not even worth for it?"

Lisa carefully continued...

"... All these time I was backing off from persuading you. But now I grabbed some courage to do it...

People will come and go, I am sure you are going to get a super good life."

Leona freed from her and pressed her finger on the latter's forehead.

"Oho? So you too started this advising?"

Lisa pouted and folded her hands across her chest! Then sassily looked sideways...

"Who knows...there may be someone waiting for you to take you to the moon or Mars!!"

"What?"

"I mean...love! You know that? Love... Love... Love..."

Before completing that she got a gentle slap on her shoulder.

"Enough! Enough! Come and get your flowers..."

She couldn't sleep in that night. The locked memories already destroyed it's locker and began to flowing out.

Lisa is right!

She was a brilliant student in her batch. Literally a beauty with brain...so she got quite a number of admirers also. But her heart?

It only beaten for that particular person for freaking four years. Literally all of her academic years! Resulted her admirers and his admirers eventually became HER enemies!

She won the gold medal from her batch and got praised by all of her professors and friends. Her family became proud of her.

But she didn't even got the proper chance to celebrate that moment... She pathetically thrown out by her most beloved person in a most disgusting way! He didn't even gave her an explanation...

Now she cried again! The more she cried while silently sitting on her bed covering with a blanket, the more she realized that her last emotion to that person faded away already. Now it's numb! She is crying for herself.

She should survive in her life like a Phoenix. She realised that if she get a chance to face all of them again, it shouldn't be in a pathetic way. She must present herself better in front of those who celebrated her fall at that time.

She crossed her legs and took a deep breath to calm down and wiped her cheeks. While staying there like that, she remembered that she even won a beauty contest at that time!

A small smile formed on her lips upon remembering her friends wild cheering during that time.

'Where is that gang now? They were not only my tails but friends with him and Jaebom sunbae...hope all of them are happy now...'

She realised how much she missing them even though she herself detached from everyone and everything...

May be they too felt bad and pity on her situation...

Taehyung also couldn't sleep in that night. He was in a battle with himself! He even questioned his existence at a point!

For him, Crystal is the only hope and love he possess. He can't make a mistake in choosing someone again. It's not only for himself but his daughter also going to involve in the process. He is sure that he can't stand against another heartbreak in the future.

'Even if I decided to proceed with her, will she accept us? Moreover she too suffering from the same situation as me, right? Do I actually love her? Or is it just some hallucinations?

What if it's just a desire of body which is numb for all these years? That will be very difficult and heartbreaking, right?

How should I become romantic again? Can I even become like that again? What if she thinks that it's because of the children and I am taking advantage of her?

She doesn't have a nice impression about me also...'

He rolled through the bed in frustration. One thing he is sure. That is both of their children will be the happiest persons if this decision will make!

He remembered Jin's words! "If you want to figure it out, then you should find a chance to talk with her and try to know about her! But take it slowly...don't jump in to conclusions without thinking..."

"That's it. I should find a way to mingle with her. What if it's really a second chance for me? Moreover Crys is very attached to her...so... Mn!"

He tried to convince himself!

"... But how? I can't appear again in that bungalow just to talk with her! That's too cheesy! What if she think that I am a pervert or something?..."

He laid there and kicked his long legs in frustration!

"God, find me a way..."

●○●○●○●○

After landing in the city, Leona straightly went to Jessica as per their scheduled time and place.

"Welcome my pretty lady!" Sica became too excited to see the finally convinced friend of her and hugged her immediately.

"So...  Consider it as an official invition to 'Lullaby' hospital my precious friend."

She smiled while sitting down with Leona sitting opposite. Both of them are in a restaurant near Sica's rented apartment.

"That's a cute name for a hospital. Ha! Ha!"

"Really? Then I will consider this as a compliment to my naming talent."

"Tssk! Whatever! Speaking of that...didn't your Steve and Adam came with you? I thought they may be here..."

Leona looked at her friend and asked about her husband and child. Sica sighed with a pout!

"Stupid brats! They said they will arrive later! That too may be next month... Ah, but Jennie will arrive next week."

"Really? Wah! It's been a long time...How is she?"

"About her...Hm! I Don't know my sweet heart! But I got a clue that she got someone from here😉! Adam told me that recently his aunty speaking in Korean to someone!"

Both seriously discussed about her secret affair without knowing that it is someone who close to them!

"Yah! I can arrange you a stay here for today." Sica remembered the latter's travelling distance.

"Oh no my sweet friend! I must go back today itself! Otherwise my baby will make a ruckus there."

"You should have brought her also. Hm! Then I think there is no way I can hold you back. Remember, you should join with us next month onwards. Don't miss the inauguration day also. There will be a special stay arrange for both of you. Also don't need to worry about Eva. We have a kindergarten also on the upper floor especially for our worker's children."

After a coffee time Leona decided to part away from her friend and they exchanged their goodbyes.

Upon reading the parking lot, she suddenly remembered Crystal. "Should I call her? If I don't, then Eva definitely tell her and both will get upset at poor me!"

She scrolled down through the contacts and finally pressed the calling button.

"This little fool! Where is she? Why not picking up? Wait,.... What time is it? Ah, it may her sleeping time after lunch! But should I call her appa?"

She paused for a moment. They never talked after that day. Especially through the phone. It will definitely awkward! But Crys already saved his number in her phone on that day. After some thinking, she choosed that hard task!

"It's just that...mmm... Just I should inform him that I visited today and excuse from the meeting procedure. Otherwise kids will be sad!!"

Inside the building of 'D Zign', everyone stretched their bodies after a long hours of work. Finally it's lunch break. The department heads and assistants gathered in the room of Park Jimin which is at the end of the corridor to the CEO's office.

"Hyung, hyung... Did anyone of you noticed something abnormal in Taehyung hyung's behavior?" Jungkook enquired seriously.

They looked at him suddenly. Jimin also supported him.

"Ah, you also noticed that? I think it's been these two days...after came back from that Dr. Akira!"

"Sana didn't told me about something happened!" Hoseok informed.

"Wae? Uri daepyonim got some disease?" Sowon covered her mouth!

"Oh my Sowonah! Can you shut up for a moment?" Namjoon glared at his childish assistant!

Jimin saw Rose coming towards there and immediately stood up with a wide grin!

"Oii, Park biseo, where is your daepyonim?"

She rolled her eyes at him! "He is on a phone call! He will join soon..."

So that they decided to wait for him.

Meanwhile inside the office room, Taehyung rotated once on his swivel chair and yawned while stretching both of his hands!

"Aaaaaah! I am tired! Really tired! Aaaahh!"

Suddenly his phone began to ringing on his table. He annoyingly pouted!

"Who is this again? What a tiring job!"

He leaned forward and took the call with a grim face!

"Hello....😒!"

"Oh hello...Kim Taehyung ssi?"

"Yes, it's me! Who is speaking ?😒"

"Ah, I am Eva's omma! I called Crystal but..."

"WHAT? 😳! Eva's omma? Dr. Leona? Leo?"

His entire body sprang up from his chair! "You have my number also?"

"Ah, Crystal gave me this on that day. In case she can't connect..."

"It's ok! It's ok!"

"....."

"Ahem! I mean there is no need to be nervous! He! He!"

"Ha! Ha! Don't worry, I am not nervous!!"

"..... 😖!"

"It's just that I happened to visit here. Can you tell Crystal that..."

"Where are you now?!"

"Eh!?"

"Where.are.you.now?"

"....ah, about that... I am in the parking lot of blue moon restaurant..."

"Stay there! Don't move to anywhere... I am coming to there... Ok!"

".......oh! O. K!.....?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung grabbed his coat from the side of his chair and ran out with so much energy!

»»————>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
31.8K 1.9K 42
ᴛ ᴀ ᴇ ᴋ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ You don't need to understand people to love them, but you need to understand them to build a lasting relationship. If you give yoursel...
38K 1.3K 33
what will happen if Taehyung fell in love with his wife's sister
9.6K 361 36
Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was loved but he pushed me away again ......And...