MY BABY'S BABY

By InsaneMind000

🌼🌼🌼 Where Taehyung is Jungkook's everything, he loves Tae more than anyone of anything in this whole world... More

Before You Read....
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

IX

4K 210 33
By InsaneMind000

"A-Abort?"

Taehyung let out a small voice bewildered by Jungkook's unexpected words. His arms automatically lost strength,freeing Jungkook from the hug.
Jungkook bit his lips trying his best to suppress his tears.

"I don't like this kind of jokes, kookie"

"Do I look like joking" Jungkook retorted back while turning towards Taehyung.
"I'm fucking serious, Kim Taehyung!!"

"Kim Taehyung?"
His eyes pooled up with tears as this was the first time Jungkook called him by his full name . He went silent for few minutes before he said the words that stabbed Jungkook's heart million times.

"You want it right, you want it rough..then come on.. Do whatever you want to do with me.. Take me however you want.... I'll not complain...but please don't say that 'abort' word again... and besides that I'm 'Jeon Taehyung' not 'Kim Taehyung' with this he removed his shirt and did the same with his pants presenting his fragile body to his husband.

"Do it"

Jungkook's heart ached, he lowered his gaze to the ground not able to make contact to those innocent eyes anymore.
"Stop it! Just..... " he bent down and picked Tae's clothes as he covered him.
"....stop all this nonsense when you can't obey your husband!"

Taehyung just stared at his husband. He couldn't believe the things Jungkook was saying to him...he didn't want to believe any of those.
"Kookie is just mad at you, Tae....he didn't mean any of things he said. He loves Ggukie." Taehyung may had assured his heart by this but it didn't stop his eyes from shedding tears. His heart, it was still hurting as he saw his husband going out of the bedroom.

___________________

Next night-

"Tae,please eat something-"

"Hyung, call him one more time..please..."

"Tae, he already called Jungkook several ti-"

"Jinnie..." Namjoon placed his hand on Jin's stopping him from uttering further before averting his eyes to Taehyung. "I'll check one more time"

Taehyung fervently nodded.

It was already 12:00 (am) But Jungkook didn't return home. He left early in the morning but wasn't at company as well. And now Taehyung was hella worried about him.

"He isn't picking up but I'm sure he's fine and safe, Taehyung" Namjoon tried to assure him.

"Yes, Tae...now stop worrying about him and eat something...Your empty stomach won't help-"

Everyone present in the hall looked back at the door which opened with loud sound revealing Jungkook. Taehyung immediately rushed to his husband as he hugged him on an instant.

"Where were you, kookie?...I was so worried . I know you're mad at me but don't ever go like this-"

"I'm~ not~" Jungkook uttered while freeing himself from Tae's tight hug.

And that's when Taehyung realized that Jungkook was drunk. He knotted his forehead and pursed his lips to say something but-

"Why~ would I be mad~ at you...when I~ know it won't affect you a bit~...when I know you don't care about me anymore~"

Taehyung shook his head several times denying Jungkook's words as he gulped down his tears.
"Kookie..." he reached Jungkook's hand who hissed in pain at Tae's touch and yanked his hands away while the boy was quick to notice his husband's bruised knuckles.

"Kookie, this...h-how it happened?" A sense of panic was clearly visible on his pale face as he asked Jungkook.

"None of your business." Jungkook retorted back breaking Tae's heart as the boy never expected those words from his kookie who loves him beyond love.
Not minding Tae's tears that were continuously streaming down his cheeks, Jungkook started walking away.

"Taehyun-"

"I'm ok hyung...k-kookie is just mad at me, and he s-should be after what I did."
Taehyung quickly wiped his tears as took few steps towards Jungkook before being stopped by Jin.
Jin grabbed his wrist.

"Tae, leave him on his own for now, come sleep with us"

Taehyung immediately shook his head.
"No hyung, he needs me...my kookie needs me. Did you see his hand?...it looks so painful, hyung..." He said freeing his wrist from Jin's hold while his eyes never left Jungkook who was struggling to climb the stairs to reach their bedroom.

"Tae, why Don't you understand, can't you see he's drunk?! He's not in his right mind and can harm you-"

"Watch your mouth" Namjoon glared at Jin.
"He's Jungkook, His husband not any monster who can harm him....he loves Taehyung more than us..more than anyone else."
.
"Taehyung, you go..take care of Jungkook as well as yours...and if need anything just call me ok?"

Taehyung nodded as he ran to Jungkook.

Namjoon darted his eyes at Jin who wiped his tears.
"Jinnie,Stop being overprotective over Tae. They both need each other now rather than you or m-."

"I know...I know that nobody needs me...I myself wonder what I'm still doing in this house."

Namjoon sighed before trying to reach Jin's hand which probably was of no use as Jin yanked his hands away.

He looked straight into Namjoon's eyes not minding his tears which were rolling down his cheeks.

"But what's wrong is wrong, Joon."
By doing all this he's playing with both of their life...can't you see how stressed is Taehyung these days. He's not even having his meals properly and you think it won't effect the baby or Tae?
He's literally forcing Taehyung for the abortion by doing all these things.
.
He's always like this, Joon. He cares about himself only. He's obsessed with Tae that now he only cares about his selfish self-

"Enough Jin!"
Namjoon did agree to the things Jin was saying before but now he was not only insulting his brother but also Jungkook's love for Tae.

"Do you even know what are you saying?! And How can you accuse only Jungkook when you too are at fault?!!"

These words left Jin in shock as well as in fear.
"I-I didn't do a-anything-

"why you hid Tae's pregnancy complications from Jungkook. He's his husband for God's sake! But no, you don't care about it...all you care these days is how to bring my brother down........I really don't know what made you started hating him to this extent"
"I don't know why you hate h-"

"I don't hate but-
Jin clenched his fist as he uplifted his blurry gaze to Namjoon who was staring at him in confusion.

"you know what?...you both brothers are same!"
With this he ran up the stairs towards his bedroom.

He shut the bedroom door close before falling on his knees.
"I d-didn't do anything......I never wanted all this.......J-Jungkook...i-i can't see him suffering like this...my heart...it hurts seeing him going through all this...

_____________

Jungkook entered the bedroom, he loosen his tie before crashing down on the couch.

"I have to do it. I can't fall weak."
He wiped his wet eyes before closing them.

His heart beat fastened when he felt Tae's shivering hands trying to reach his hand.

Taehyung soflty grasped his bruised hand but flinched when Jungkook abruptly pulled it back and sat on the couch.
"Go away" He said in monotonous tone.

"K-kookie,p-please let me treat it first..I-it must be h-hurting to you"

"Is it that hard~ to understand, Tae, I want to be alone?~
His heart sank upon seeing the single tear that fell from Tae's eyes.

"K-kookie, just this once...give me just one chance, I promise I won't annoy you. I-if you don't like those toys..I'll place them in separate room so that they won't mess up with your stuffs....i-if you think I'm childish, I'll change myself-

"You don't have to do any of it. You~ already know what I want, Tae.
All I want is 'you'. I can't share~ your love with anyone...not even~ with my own child.
.
"Do what I want~ and see everything will be same as before...
Only you and me~, we were so happy~ together, right? We'll live the same as we're living before...there will no one else in between~ us...."
Jungkook held Tae's hand as he raised his head up meeting Tae's gaze on him, the boy was staring him like a lifeless body while his tears never stopped wetting his rosy cheeks. Not able to look him like this anymore Jungkook lowered his head again.

"Will you do~ it?"
"Tell me, Tae...will you do it for your~ kookie" Jungkook asked again with a little spark of hope in his aching heart only to get disappointment the very next moment as Taehyung slowly retreated his hand from his hold though his glossy eyes never left Jungkook's slightly reddened eyes.

"Y-You were never like this........ When you became this s-selfish?
How you can be jealous of our still unborn child, Kookie?"
Tae's face still held no emotions as he monotonously uttered these words.

Jungkook felt stabbing in his heart as he saw Taehyung leaving him. He immediately raised his arm, grabbing Tae's wrist to stop him.
"D-Don't you~ love me,Tae?"

Tae said nothing but just freed his wrist from Jungkook's hold.
He walked to his bed and laid down facing opposite to Jungkook, staring at those grey walls as his tired eyes were shedding no more tears.

____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.9K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
393K 20.2K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
326K 15.9K 55
°Your Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
931K 53.4K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...