CHILDREN OF THE SEVEN DEMIGODS

By lsf1008

Tag: hero's of olympus fan fic This is the story about the children of the seven demigods and there mysteriou... More

CHILDREN OF THE SEVEN
JUNE POV
MARI POV
SELINA POV
CHARLIE POV
APRIL POV
JUNE POV
SELINA POV
AUTHORS NOTE

HUNTER POV

472 13 0
By lsf1008

"Dad? "I said.
"Yeah?"
"Can you tell the twins to be more quiet?"
"Just a minute I will be up stairs in a sec."
"Kay,"I said. Down the hall I heard June and April fighting about Charlie. Ugh. Why did they always have to fight over him? It was stupid.
"Hunter, you might see aunt Annabeth and uncle Percy later"
"Okay."
I heard more quarreling from my sisters. I am so glad I do not have to share a room with them. I was also really excited about tomorrow. I would get to hang out with Charlie (if the twins let me).
I went to my room and I called Charlie, hoping he would answer.
"Hey Charlie."
"Oh, hey."
"What's up?
"Well... my parents told me y'all might be coming over tomorrow so that's cool."
"Yeah about that... if you want any time to yourself, you have to fix your whole relationship thing with my sisters. They're practically tearing each other apart over you."
"They are? I mean... it'll be fine and I don't even know what is going on with your sisters and me. I just hope they don't find out anything."
"Hey, it's your funeral."
"Okay... Bye."
Then he hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...