SELINA POV

"🎼Because you know I'm all about that base, bout that bass, no trouble🎼."
I just got to the end of that line when I heard a knock on my door. I reminded myself that today was the day June was coming over. I was preparing my room when I heard my mother announce that she had arrived.
"Okay i'll be there in a sec," I called back.
Then I headed down stairs. Mom was talking to June in the living room. They sat side by side on the couch.
"Mom and Dad are fine-" she said and I stopped as I walked in.
"Hi," I said shyly.
"I'll just leave you two. Have a good time and if you need anything let me know," Mom said.
"Thanks Mom, "I said.
Later in my room we were doing random things and talking and then I asked,
"Is your sister still bugging you?"
"Yeah."
"Has anything happened?"
"Yes."
"Can you tell me?"
"Yeah but you can't tell Charlie."
"Cross my heart," I sweared as I motioned my fingers over my chest.
"Okay so anyway yesterday I was eating dinner with my family. After dinner, April said she had to talk to me, so I let her in my room and she said 'Stay away from Charlie because he asked my out so lay off' then she was gone." June started tearing up.
"The thing that pissed me off the most was she knew I had a huge crush on him and she was trying to rub it in."
I started to hug her as she went into full-on-waterfall mode and layed her head on my shoulder. I couldn't believe April would do something like this. She was a bit of a diva but doesn't she even understand her own twin sister's feelings? Apparently not.
"Oh June, I am truly sorry. I have something that might cheer you up," I said as she slowly lifted her head up from my shoulder.
"What is it?"
"Yesterday, remember when you received that call from Charlie and you hung up on him?" She nodded her head.
"The reason he called was because he likes you but he didn't want to break April's heart. What I'm trying to say is he wanted to go out on a date with you without letting April know. Am I saying that Charlie isn't the dumbest person on Earth for doing that? No but he really does like you," I continued.
" How do you know he's not lying?"
"Because my mom has taught my to read people's eyes or their expression from their eyes and what I saw in his eyes was regret that I've never seen."
"If you are right what is he going to do with April?"
"I don't know but-"
"June your mom is here," my mom called.
"I have to go now so bye,"
"Bye, oh and June remember what I said!" I shouted after her.
"Yeah. Okay bye!" She yelled back.
And she left.