𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗 B𝐚ʂтa...

By SaevusVeritas

❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣.❞ 𝘏𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠�... More

Ch. 1:ɪɴᴛʀᴏ & ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Ch. 2:ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
Ch. 3:ғᴀɪᴛʜ
Ch. 4:ᴘᴀᴄᴛ
Ch. 5:ᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴀᴛʏ
Ch. 6:ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ
Ch. 7:ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
Ch. 9:ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴇᴀᴛ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 10:ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 11:ᴛᴜʀɴᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Ch. 12:ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 13:ғᴏʀᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 14:ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 15:ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Ch. 16:ᴅɪꜱʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
Ch. 17:ʀᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ
Ch. 18:ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ sɪᴇɢᴇ
Ch. 19: ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch.20:ʙᴜʀɴ
Ch. 21: ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇss
Ch. 22:ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 23:ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 24:ᴏɴsʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
Ch. 25:ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ
Ch. 26:ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 27:ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 28:ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
Ch. 29:ᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ
Ch. 30:ᴅɪsᴘᴜᴛᴇ
Ch. 31:ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ
Ch. 32:ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ
Ch. 33: ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Ch. 34:ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
Ch. 35: ᴇɴᴅᴇᴀᴠᴏʀ
Ch. 36: ɪᴍᴘᴜʟsᴇ: ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 37:ɪᴍᴘᴜʟsᴇ: ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 38:ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
Ch. 39: ғᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇ
Ch. 40: ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ
Ch. 41: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ
Ch. 42: ɪɴᴄɪɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ
Ch. 43: sᴍᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
Ch. 44: sᴄᴏʀᴄʜ
Ch. 45: ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
Ch. 46: ᴄʀᴇsᴛғᴀʟʟᴇɴ
Ch. 47: ᴀʟʟᴜʀᴇ ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 48: ʙʟɪᴛᴢ
epilogue :ᴄᴏɴᴠᴀʟᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴅ ˢᵘᵍᵃ ˢᵐᵘᵗ

Ch. 8:ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ

898 65 42
By SaevusVeritas

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: ᵈᵘᵇⁱᵒᵘˢ ᶜᵒⁿˢᵉⁿᵗ⸴ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗᵃˡᵏ⸴ ˢᵐᵘᵗ⸴ ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ⸴ ᵈᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

J-Hope had brought back everything on your list, plus a few more things he thought you might need: your shower toiletries, perfumes, every set of pajamas you owned, a few hoodies and pairs of shorts, and a metric shitton of shoes. It took him, Jin, and Taehyung more than a dozen trips to bring it all up to your room, but after the better part of three hours, you were finally moved in.

While they helped you unpack, you got to know the three a bit better. JHope was always laughing, and it was so infectious that every time he did, you ended up laughing right along with him. He played pranks on his fellow members, and they took it good-naturedly every time, V even returning the favor. 

Taehyung at first glance seemed serious, but you quickly realized he had quite a playful, sweet side. He acted like a big kid, and it was hard to reconcile that with one of the best hackers you'd ever heard of. He told you of how when he was a kid, his family were dirt-poor farmers, and so whenever he could, whether it was at school or the public library, he had spent every spare minute of his time in front of a computer. 

At first, it was just playing games, but then he started finding the joy of programming when he wanted to make a simple, create-your-own-adventure style text-based game. He absorbed knowledge like water, and he quickly became one of the best hackers in the country by the time he was 15.

Jin acted like the elder brother of all the Bangtan Boys, it seemed like. But he was doubtlessly the goofiest of the three. He kept on cracking Dad joke after Dad joke, and they were notoriously horrible puns. Still, they kept you smiling the entire time you guys worked. 

After a few hours, you were all unpacked, and each of the boys gave you a tight hug before saying goodbye and leaving you to relax. Jin reminded you that you needed to go see Suga before you went to bed, and you felt a knot of anxiety form in your belly. You pushed it aside, preferring to enjoy your new quarters without worrying about your upcoming encounter for the moment.

You stood back, hands on your hips as you surveyed the large closet, nodding happily. You had plenty of clothes to last you for however long you needed, and Jin had mentioned that if you forgot anything or needed to buy something, the Bangtan Boys would foot the bill. It was sweet of them. 

You flicked the light switch and closed the closet door, padding out to the sitting room. You glanced down at your watch and let out a soft sigh; it was half past one in the morning. And you hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night, due to almost being murdered and then being brought here.

You were utterly exhausted. Still, you had one final thing to do before you could sink into that comfortable new bed: go see Yoongi. You ran a hand through your hair and gave yourself a cursory check in the mirror by your door before heading out. Surprisingly, you didn't look as tired as you felt. Your dress was slightly wrinkled, and your hair a bit limp, but aside from that, you looked good. You headed out into the hallway to go see the Boss, your heart already beginning to pound nervously as butterflies took wing in your belly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

As you neared the Boss' study, faint musical notes rang against your ears. You paused at the large painting in the hall, tilting your head to the side, trying to figure out where the music was coming from. The melody was sad, even despondant, but each single piano note was clear and crisp. They wound together beautifully, the melody haunting and even painful sometimes. 

The sound of it made your heart ache, and you walked slowly down the hall, honestly surprised to find the noise was coming from the cracked door of Suga's study. Not wanting to disturb him, you peeked in through the partially-open door, mouth opening in astonishment at the sight before you.

The most feared criminal in the Underworld sat at the bench of the grand piano, eyes closed and head bowed as his slender fingers danced over the keys. His pouty lips were slightly parted, turned up at the corners in a tight, sad little smile. 

Yoongi played passionately, his entire torso swaying with the melody of the heartbreaking music he created. How can someone so cold, so cruel play something so beautiful and filled with emotion? Unbidden, a tight knot formed in your throat and you felt the hot sting of tears kiss the corners of your eyes. You blinked them back, continuing to watch the mafioso play, as if you were in a trance.

"Are you going to come in, or did you want to stand there and keep watching me?" His words were soft, barely audible over the clear notes his fingers continued to play. Startled, you jumped a little bit. How did he even know I was here? Embarrassed, you cleared your throat and stepped through the door. 

"Close that behind you," he said, his voice stern, a contrast over the soft, beautiful music he was playing. You obeyed, standing just inside of the door, hands clasped in front of you as you nervously spun the ring on your index finger. When the beautiful melody abruptly ceased, you felt a keen sense of loss that you couldn't quite pin down.

Suga closed the lid of the piano and stood up from the bench, finally turning to meet your eyes. Your stomach flipped as the Bangtan's boss slowly walked over to you, head tipped to the side. "It's really not very polite to spy on people. Didn't anyone ever teach you that, Kitten?" You swallowed audibly and nodded, stuttering out an apology as the man drew near. You didn't like the smirk that was playing around the corners of his mouth. It was reminiscent of a predator, and subconsciously, it made you take a step backwards.

"I'm really sorry, Yoongi. I didn't mean to disturb you," you said, honestly feeling bad for interrupting him. When he was playing, his entire demeanor was different; he seemed filled with solace, with purpose and calmness, if not happiness. While his fingers were on it keys, you had completely forgotten that he was the boss of the most feared mafia in the Three Cities. He had seemed so...normal, so at peace when he was playing.

"It's just...I was coming to see you like you had asked. I heard the music from the hall, and it was so sad and beautiful that I wanted to follow it, and then I realized it was coming from your study and the door was already open so I looked inside an--" You let out a startled yelp as you tried to step back again, but your shoulder blades had bumped into the door behind you.

 You took a shaky breath as you realized you had no more room to retreat. Realizing the same thing at the same moment, Suga closed the distance between you both, placing a hand on either side of your head. He's too close! The scent of him completely enveloped you, and you could feel the heat from his body radiating off of him. You head began to swim slightly as the mafioso leaned in, those dark eyes of his boring deep into your own.

"Call me Suga," he said, his voice slightly rough, pitched low and quiet. "It's the least you could do after you invaded my privacy like that." You flicked your eyes to the left, looking for a way to put some distance between yourself and the Boss. But he had you completely boxed in. And damn him, he knew it. Your heart in your throat, you nodded.

"I-I'm sorry, Suga," you said, voice soft and shaking with anxiety.

The moment you spoke his name, a deep, barely-audible growl came rolling out of Yoongi's chest. The silver-haired man leaned forward, putting more of his weight on his hands on either side of you. His face drew closer to yours and your chest rose and fell rapidly, a wave of heat spreading through your lower belly at the sound. 

There was a heat in the Boss' eyes, something you'd caught only a glimpse of earlier when you had been pleading with him to protect you. Suga's face was scant inches away from your own, and the mere pressure of his presence made you light-headed.

"My name sounds so sweet on your lips, Kitten." Yoongi rolled his tongue, dark eyes boring deep into your own. His voice was tight with desire, and you couldn't help the small whimper that escaped you. You were being assaulted by so many conflicting things. You were terrified, confused, and desperately turned on by him all at the same time. The way the Boss was looking at you nearly made you forget your name. "Say it again." It was clear from the way he spoke that this wasn't a request.

"S-Suga..."

The second the word was out of your mouth, Yoongi's lips crashed against your own. He kissed you hungrily, teeth trapping your lower lip as one of his hands slipped to the back of your head, grabbing a fistful of your hair. His fingers tightened and he jerked down, forcing your chin up. A low moan escaped you as Suga's tongue slipped in between your lips, invading your mouth. You felt your breaths coming hard, and the mafioso slipped a leg between your own, knee pressing against the heat of your core.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you snapped to your senses at the pressure of his knee against your crotch, and with shaking hands, you reached up and shoved the Boss hard in his chest. It broke the kiss, and Yoongi staggered back a step, smirking down at you. He lifted a hand to rub his thumb over his lower lip, wiping away the saliva shining at the corner of his mouth.

You stood panting, chest heaving, and you pressed the back of your hand against your mouth before dropping it to your side, fists clenched. You were pissed. And insanely turned on. You opened your mouth to snap at the leader of the Bangtan Boys, but before you could even utter a word, Yoongi stepped forward. Again, he kissed you, and again, your body betrayed you. You pulled back your hand to slap him, to get some fucking space. You just needed a second to breathe, to think!

But just as the flat of your hand was about to connect, Yoongi's hand snapped up, closing around your wrist. You winced as his fingers wrapped around your bruised skin. Yoongi pulled back from your swollen lips, smirking down at you. "That's not very nice." He jerked forward on your arm, making you lose your balance and stumble into his arms. You wrapped your free hand around his forearm to keep your balance, and Yoongi's fingers tightened around your wrist as he tucked his chin, capturing your mouth once more. His tongue slid against yours, rolling in your mouth, and you couldn't help but imagine how it would feel against your clit.

Heart pounding, wetness growing between your thighs, you let out a low moan into the mafioso's mouth. It spurred him on, making his cock throb. He snaked his free hand under the hem of your dress, knuckles brushing against the inside of your thigh. You felt your head spinning at the nearness of him, and you bit down on Yoongi's bottom lip, sucking on it gently.

Suga growled into your mouth, his fore and middle fingers pressing against your core through your damp panties. Yoongi huffed out a slight breath of laughter, pulling back from the kiss. "Wet already, Kitten? I've barely even touched you." You closed your eyes tightly shut, giving your head a small shake.

 It had been more than two years since you'd been touched; what else could you have been expecting? His eyes saw the blush creep onto your cheeks, and he smirked. Yoongi liked the fact you were so needy for his touch, but he didn't say anything. You were damned hot when you looked ashamed.

A soft whimper fell from your lips as Yoongi's fingers swiped a line from your core up to your clit, the pads of his fingers pressing down and making you tip your head back, fingers tightening over the lean muscle of his forearm. Suga tilted his head to the side and pressed his full lips against the line of your jaw, warm tongue sliding down the curve of your neck as his fingers rubbed hard, slow circles around your clit. Your head tipped forward, forehead resting on the man's broad shoulder as you panted, breaths shuddering. He was torturing you.

"Suga, please..." You didn't even know what the fuck you were asking for. For him to stop? Keep going? You couldn't think straight anymore. Yoongi hooked the hem of your panties, moving them to the side and slipping two fingers between your folds. You gasped audibly, biting his shoulder as the mafioso began to suck on the curve of your neck. His mouth was hot against your skin, and slowly, slowly, he slid his fingers to your clit, trailing your arousal as he pressed long, slow circles against it.

"F-Fuck," you breathed. Your knees were weakening, forcing you to cling to the strong frame of the Boss. He pulled back and looked down at you with such intensity you could feel the pressure of his gaze. His long fingers felt so fucking good, your pussy was physically aching to have them inside of you.

"Mmm. I knew you'd be such a good little Kitten for me," his voice was low, rough, husky as he breathed against your ear. He pushed one finger into you and you bit down hard on his shoulder, fingers shaking as you tightened your grip on his arm. "And you're being such a good girl for me, aren't you?" He purred, adding his middle finger, working both of them slowly, torturously up into you. He slipped his thumb over your clit, massaging it as you whined into the fabric of his jacket.

"You're taking my fingers so well, Kitten, I can't stop thinking about how well you'll take my cock, too." You couldn't stop the low moan from escaping you as he pumped his fingers into you, quickening his tempo. Your breaths came hot and hard, legs shaking as you stood clinging to him as he finger fucked you. You moaned out for him, Suga whispering into your ear exactly how he wanted to bend you over and bottom out inside of you.

You felt your pussy throb and your stomach tighten, panting out his name into his shoulder as you came all over his hand. Yoongi's fingers didn't slow their onslaught, fucking you through the waves of the best orgasm of your damned life. You had never come that fast, even with your vibrator.

"Damn, Kitten," he said, a smirk playing on his pouty lips as you pulled back and met his heavy, half-lidded eyes. Before you could apologize for making a mess, he was licking the evidence of your pleasure from his long, thin fingers. Your mouth opened but no sound came out. "Mmm. Such a sweet girl." God damn, he was hot. Yoongi's hand snapped out and grabbed the back of your neck, pulling you in for another deep kiss. You could taste yourself on his tongue, and his fingers tangled in your hair, holding you flush against him.

You could feel his cock straining against his pants, but after a moment, Yoongi let you go and stepped back, running a hand through his hair and letting out a long breath. You ran your tongue over your swollen lower lip, hungrily eyeing the outline of his arousal through his jeans. You couldn't help imagining how he would feel inside of you, filling you almost painfully. A soft whine fell from your lips and Suga dropped into the chair behind his desk, smiling knowingly up at you.

"I knew you'd respond well to my touch. I'm looking forward to the next time you piss me off, Kitten." Yoongi let out a low chuckle and crossed his arms. Even sitting down, his presence was so damned dominating, intoxicating. You needed more of him. "Come see me after you wake up; we need to discuss a few things about you living here, okay?"

You snapped your mouth closed and took a deep breath, half-staggering over to him. Damn. Legs won't work yet. Your head was swimming pleasantly as you stood looking down at him from across his expensive desk. You ran a hand through your hair, knowing without even having to look that it was an absolute mess. You smiled sweetly across at him.

"Of course, Suga," you said, and saw a flash of heat in his eyes. Yoongi shifted his weight in his chair, and you figured he was still imagining slipping his cock inside of you whenever you said his name like that. You leaned down slightly so that you were eye-level with him, and that smirk was wiped right off of his face at the look in your eyes. "I'm looking forward to pissing you off too. Goodnight, Yoongi."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:: Well. Suga's a bit of an ass, isn't he? But an ass with really talented fingers, apparently. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or vote if you're feeling chatty or kind! ♥ I'll always respond to comments and critiques!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
23.9K 689 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
540K 15.3K 31
Y/n was kidnapped by the cold hearted mafia boss. Time goes on and he starts to feel his heart beating faster than usual when he's around her, but hi...
92.4K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...