Arranged Marriage with the fa...

Por GalaxyDeer83

Sehun is an ordinary boy but there is something special about him. Or more his parents. They are really rich... Mais

1
The Dinner
School
JERK
Wedding
OK OMG
CLUB
CONFESSION (M)
Hate?
Dream boy [baekyeol]
Question
Donghae
Kik

Characters

3.8K 119 5
Por GalaxyDeer83

Oh Sehun- He thinks that he's an ordinary boy, his parents are very rich but he doesn't brag about it. 

He does not exactly like the idea of being married to Kai. He's cute, gentle but can get angry easily.

Kim Kai - Famous singer. He's under SM Entertainment. His parents are also rich and they're very good friends with Oh family.

He acts cold and doesn't show kindness. He's actually good to people he likes and trusts.

Some Exo members- Friends or Family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW FANFIC! YEY! SEKAI AGAIN

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

305K 8.6K 49
When Kim So Eun finds herself in an arranged marriage, she flees to Korea with her best friend to hide. She finds out she'll be living next to the ob...
59.6K 3.5K 14
Kai was always popular kid at school. But he had a secret, that no one except him knew about. He was hiding it well - nobody realised, until this de...
267K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...
117K 10.4K 41
On the first day in Seoul, Lee Mi-sun bumped into her long lost best friend, who was now known to be the maknae of the popular KPOP boy group, EXO...