Lips in places

By cheriefics

πŸ”ž "Jungkook!" Cleo calls, as she settles down on the stool. "Jungkook? No sense of respect?" he raises his... More

✨ Author note ✨
1. Party party yeah!
2. Fix it up!
4. Is it a date?
5. Wanna kiss?
6. Did we kiss?
7. I like it...
8. I want it...
9. I got it...
10. Bitch me.
11. Fuck me.
Bonus: Sexing and Fucking
12. Ruin Me.

3. Call it a date!

960 54 26
By cheriefics

Iseul turns to her and smiles, her brows raised in mischief. “Why? Are you not interested all of a sudden?” Cleo shakes her head, eyes fixed on the kid. “I didn’t come prepared to impress two people. Now I have to put in all my effort.” She turns to Iseul with knitted brows. “I’m offended, why would you even think I lost interest after seeing him with a kid. Let’s go.”

“Go to him?” Iseul points at Jungkook. Cleo smirks. “We are here to have fun right? Let’s have fun. I hope you don’t mind two extra people added in our fun,” Cleo dashes into the crowd towards Jungkook.Iseul rolls her eyes and follows Cleo piercing through the crowd. Cleo is in all smiles as she nears him. He gets on his knee and takes his kerchief to wipe the kid’s lips stained with chocolate ice cream. For some reason the sight makes her warm. The smiles turn into bright fond ones as she reaches him finally.

“I swear I am not stalking you Mr. Jeon. We just keep running into each other,” Cleo says. Jungkook stands up after wiping the kid’s mouth clean. “That’s a red flag right there,” he says. The wide honey eyed kid looks at her and smiles a little. She gets a feel of triumph as soon as she gets a smile from the little girl. “What’s the red flag?” Cleo asks as if she didn’t understand what he meant.

“Uncle, what a surprise,” Iseul joins them. Jungkook turns to Iseul and for a second there is a look of shock on his face. He tries to hide it with a quick smile. “Iseul, it’s nice to see you here.” Cleo crosses her arms and asks, “Still a red flag?” Jungkook looks at her briefly, eyes partly hidden under his cap. He then turns to Iseul. “I’ll leave you guys to have fun then,” he says.

“We thought we could have fun together,” Cleo blurts out. “It’s been a while since I met Hana, it would be great if we go together,” Iseul comes to rescue. Jungkook squints his eyes at them and nods after a while anyway. “Hana, how are you? You were so small the last time I saw you,” Iseul pinches the little girl’s cheek, getting giggles out of her. “Hana is such a cute name. You are so cute,” Cleo bends to her level, hands on her knees. Hana shies away and hides behind Jungkook. She comes out immediately and touches her finger to Cleo’s mickey hat. “I like your hat,” she says and goes behind Jungkook again. Cleo is elated from the kid’s compliment. “You want one? Let’s go buy it, come on,” she extends her hand to Hana. Hana contemplates and looks at Jungkook. He smiles and nods, approving. “We will come back soon guys,” Cleo takes Hana's hand and makes it towards the tiny shop selling hats.

“Your friend,” Jungkook starts after Cleo leaves with Hana, “quite persistent,” he takes off his cap, releasing his luscious salt and pepper locks. “Oh no, this is coincidental, we didn’t know you were here,” Iseul defends Cleo. Jungkook drops his head and smiles. “I know. I’m saying, I know when someone is trying. It’s just bothersome sometimes you know,” he looks in the direction Cleo and Hana went. He turns to Iseul when he spots them returning. The look on his face isn’t friendly. Iseul huffs and looks at Cleo, smiling and talking to Hana as they walk towards them. “We never know. What is destined for us right? Uncle?” Jungkook darts his eyes away in thought.

“I’m Minnie mouse,” Hana laughs as she comes running towards them. Jungkook adjusts her minnie hat and says, “Cute,” he pats her cheek lightly. “Do you want to go to the minnie house Hana?” he asks her. She nods, beaming with joy. Iseul looks at Cleo with a straight face. Cleo gives her a threatening look to follow them.

“Dude, I thought we are here to have fun,” Iseul whispers through gritted teeth as they walk behind Jungkook and Hana. “We are having fun,” Cleo says. “Cleo,” Iseul tugs at Cleo’s blouse. “What?” Cleo halts in her tracks turning to her. “I thought you were fond of your uncle. Thank me later  and just enjoy the time,” Cleo jerks her head at Iseul, asking her to follow. “I do, but Disneyland is a really weird place to have fun with uncle when I’m in my late twenties,” Iseul rolls her eyes.

“Can we go to ride the carousel?” Hana jumps as she looks at Jungkook expectantly. Jungkook looks at the carousel with pretty horses that would appeal to a kid and looks back at her. “How about you ride and I will take pictures from afar. I’m too big for that,” Jungkook pats on her head. Hana shakes her head instantly, pouting. “I won’t go alone,” she says. Jungkook huffs in discomfort. “I will go with you. He is an old man, his back will hurt if he rides that,” Cleo covers her mouth and giggles which Hana imitates. “Okay,” Hana tugs Cleo’s hand. “Don’t thank me,” Cleo winks at Jungkook as she walks towards the ride. The line wasn’t too big or too small. It takes them a while to get in, ride and get out. Jungkook clicks a few pictures of them and smiles when little Hana makes goofy faces whenever she spots Jungkook.

“Eonnie is so nice. Hana likes eonnie,” Hana hugs her as soon as they get out of the ride. Cleo jumps a little. “At least one of you likes me already,” she lifts Hana and hugs her. “Yeah, we are the King Arthur carousel. Yeah I’ll wait,” Jungkook was finishing a phone call as they approached him. “Hana’s mother came? Iseul asks. Jungkook nods.

“Hana’s mother?” Cleo asks as her heart skips a beat. She looks at Iseul, eyes wide and attention unwavered. “Yes, apparently she came with her mother,” Iseul says. Cleo looks at her expecting more answers but Iseul wasn’t paying attention. Cleo’s hopes come crashing down but she collects herself. From the vibes she got from Iseul when she was talking about his dating life or him in general he doesn’t have a partner right now. So probably his ex wife? Could be.

There is no need to worry.

“Mom is coming?” Hana asks, adjusting her minnie hat that slid over her eyebrows. Jungkook nods, smiling. “She is going to be here soon,” Jungkook says. Cleo was lost in thought when Iseul shakes her into reality. “You good? Don’t tell me the ride made you nauseous,” Iseul asks, concerned.Cleo smiles, “I’m good.”

“I’m sorry did Hana trouble you so much?” A lady walks to them and Cleo notices that she is pregnant. “Thank you Mr. Jungkook, You did so much help today.” Hana goes and throws her arms around her mother. “Hana, did you miss me?” She ruffles her daughter’s hair. “This much,” Hana opens her arms to tell her mother how much she missed her.

“No Jiya, she was fine. No need to thank me. It’s okay. Woobin is a good friend," Jungkook smiles. “I didn’t mean to call you but Hana was feeling lonely at home so I thought she could use some time outside. Woobin has been really busy these days and I can barely move as you can see,” she rubs her belly. “Thanks for coming on short notice.”

“Is everything all right miss Jiya?” Iseul asks. Jiya nods. “I was feeling a little anxious after coming out. It’s been so long since I was in crowded places so I had to make an emergency call to Mr. Jungkook. I’m fine now,” Jiya says. “I will get going now. Come on Hana, let's go home,” Jiya takes Hana’s hand and waves at them. Hana tugs at Jungkook’s pants before leaving and waves at him to bend down. She kisses his cheek and does the same to Cleo before waving at them. “Bye bye,” she waves her hand along with her upper body making everyone laugh.

“Cute,” Cleo watches her disappear and turns to Jungkook. “I thought she was your kid,” she says. Jungkook smirks. “Is that why you were trying to impress her?” he asks. Cleo’s lips part a bit but she smiles to bury the shock on her face. “You didn’t call,” Cleo tilts her head. “So the message is clear then,” Jungkook wears his cap.

“Let’s call this a date. Disneyland is not a bad place for a first date huh?” Cleo shrugs. Iseul, who has been enjoying the conversation so far, looks at Cleo with wide eyes. “Excuse me, I am here,” she says. Cleo locks her gaze with Jungkook’s, ignoring Iseul.

“You are something aren’t you?” Jungkook jerks his brow. “Am I?” the smile doesn’t fade on Cleo’s lips. “Hello,” Iseul waves at Cleo.

“Iseul, sorry. You are a third wheel today,” Cleo pinches her cheek and Jungkook turns around to walk away.

“I’m a what?” Iseul yells. "A third wheel!" Cleo runs after Jungkook.

"What the fuck?"

I was supposed to post this hours ago but the amount of distractions I have is annoying lol.

Leave votes and comments. Your feedback is fuel to my writing

Donations on Kofi are open if you like my works.

Commissions are always open. Drop message ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.7K 37
COMPLETED βœ… 20 yrs old Park Ha Na leads a normal life....okay let me rephrase that...tries to lead a normal life, works as a model and is a very hard...
1.1M 51.7K 62
"Spread your legs for me now." Taehyung growled and stared at me with his dark almond-shaped eyes. "Or I'll ask Jungkook to join." The royal family...
1M 37.5K 51
________ βš οΈπŸ”žMature contentπŸ”žβš οΈ________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
441K 18.2K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...