Would You Leave Me Again (Kar...

By briola-piees

Hi derps, As some of you may know, My account was hacked into and this story was deleted. Luckily I don't jus... More

Chapter 1: Pesterchum?
Chapter 2: John
Chapter 3: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTY TOWN
Chapter 4: F*cka**
Chapter 5: Trolls
Chapter 6: The Fun One
Chapter 7: Friends?
Chapter 8: Karkat?
Chapter 9: Offline
Chapter 10: My Cancer Has Come
Chapter 11: Diagnosis
Chapter 12: Calliope
Chapter 13: Lost Hours, Sweet Dreams
Chapter 14: Puncture
Chapter 16: Meteor Eclipse
Chapter 17: My Cancer Has Arrived
Chapter 18: Home
Would you like a sequal? (Im stuck here derps!)
Yes indeed, A sequel.
Sequel is up!
10 thousand reads
Hey Derps!
Q&A's And When They'll Happen

Chapter 15: Outside

2.9K 107 37
By briola-piees

A week later I was sitting in my hospital bed and my doctor walked in "_______?" He smiled.
"Yes?"
"Today's a good day" he cheered.
"What do you mean?"
"You get to go outside." He nodded.
I smiled then quickly stood up and unhooked the machines, I knew I would have to come back to this bed soon.
I was checked first to be sure I wasn't too vulnerable for the sunlight. Then I walked out of the hospital doors, Wristband and hospital outfit on. I breathed in fresh air. The feeling of a breeze not coming through an air vent, The grass and Earth right beneath my toes, I never knew I would miss the sun so much.

After hours of being outside, In the courtyard with John, Roxy and Calliope, Having a picnic and putting our toes in the large pond they had by the water fountain. I was told to please go back inside, I refused and replied "I want to stay out here until the sun goes down."
My doctor nodded and brought me a blanket to lay on then watch the sky turn dark.
I saw as the sun gave it's final bursts of light to the earth making the sky turn a light magenta. I smiled and blinked for an instant and the sky was beginning to show it's stars. I decided it wasn't what I needed to get through the night. I spent the next few hours laying down, Listening to music, Resting my eyes just trying to sleep and some other things.
"Hmm"
"783, 784, 78-" I heard a loud noise
"WHAT THE F*CK?!" I jumped up and looked at the direction the noise came from.
It was a frog, What the?
Frogs can scream?
My phone died oh well.
Time to sleep.

I rested.

[A different pov, hehe yeah, Sorry, it's easier to understand.]

carcinoGeneticist [CG] has logged back on to Pesterchum!

carcinoGeneticist [CG] has begun to pester ectoBiologist [EB]

CG: JOHN, WHERE IS ______?!

CG: PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT!

EB: Why do you want to know a**.

CG: BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HER, D*CK, NOW TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!

EB: The hospital.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] has ceased pestering ectoBiologist [EB]

Oh boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 149 18
Hello Everyone so many of you have be asking me to continue my Fate/OUAT crossover story as I had stop writing after my old Instagram Account was hac...
3.7K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
48.5K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...
12.6K 198 34
⚠️Attention! This fanfiction is only posted only on Wattpad! Leave if you find this somewhere else!⚠️ COMPLETED ON: 2023 / 08 / 25 (Idk when I start...