Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

I'LL MISS YOU

2.7K 152 1
By imaginationworld07

"Lets start then"

Jungkook kicked the ball and ran behind while Tae did the same. Soon Jungkook was tricked and the ball was with Tae. Now Jungkook was running behind him.

"TOLD YOU I'LL WIN!"

"IT JUST STARTED MY LOVE!"

Loud laughters echoed around the empty stadium as both of them tricked each other to get the ball. In the end, it was Jungkook who passed the ball in the nets and did the first goal.

"YAAAH SEE I TOLD YOU!"  he blew a kiss to Tae "don't be sad baby."

Tae just smiled widely on seeing the boy in front of him, jumping in happiness as if he won the world cup.
He shook his head a little before kicking the ball again and continuing the game.

The second goal was also done by Jungkook and the celebration continued.

"What happened to The Pro huh?"

"SHUT UP AND CONCENTRATE!"

"Oh furious baby"  Jungkook chuckled and ran behind Tae.

They played like this for a while. Most goals were done by Jungkook and it made Tae pout angrily.

"YOU SAID YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT MUCH!"

"I also said thats enough to win against you."  Jungkook said before scoring the last goal of the night and turning to Tae.

"AND I WON!"

Tae huffed and looked down in defeat but soon smirked when he saw something on the ground. There was a water pipe kept there to water the grass. He slowly lifted it up when Jungkook was busy in celebrating his win.

"Congratulations Kook baby"  Taehyung mumbled before turning on the tap and sprinking water on Jungkook who jumped immediately when the cold droplets hit him.

"Tae!"

"Yeahhhhh"

"Tae! What is this?"  Jungkook said while covering his head with his hands but failed to stop the water.

"Your reward boyfie....you played so well."

"Aaaah Stop!

"No! N to the O...NO!"  He said and laughed loudly when Jungkook ran here and there and the water followed him.

"Thats what you get when you win against your boyfriend. Now take it."

"Tae....I am all wet now."

"I am glad to hear that."

"Tae stop!"

"I didn't ask you to win...did I? Now take reward."

Jungkook couldn't help but to chuckle on hearing the loud giggles from the other. It was the best music for him.

"Yaah Tae! Enough now love."

"Noooo....I like it!"

His laugh suddenly stopped when he saw Jungkook stood still with water still falling on him.

"So you will not stop?"

"No"

Jungkook took one step towards Tae.

"Think again!"

"I...I won't. What will you do huh?"

"Oh I can do many things baby."

Tae's hold on water pipe got tighter as he stepped backwards.

"J...Jungkook I still have the water pipe."

"I can see that"  He said while stepping forward.

"S....Stop. Don't move!"

"Why?"

"Look....it won't be good for you. I am telling you."

But Jungkook shook his head.

"N to the O....NO!"

"J...Jung...."

"Kook!"  Jungkook completed it and ran towards Tae.

"Aaah No" Taehyung started running with water pipe still in his hand and Jungkook was behimd him. Tae took glances of Jungkook time to time and threw eater at him too but Jungkook was determined to catch him.

"JUNGKOOK NO!"

"YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME PRETTY DOCTOR...NOW I WON'T LISTEN!"

"I WILL SUE YOU!"

"FIRST I'LL CATCH YOU!"

Tae ran faster but who can beat Jungkook afterall?

After running few rounds of thd stadium, Jungkook slid his hands around Tae's waist and pulled him to himself so that his back hit Jungkook's chest and he caged him into his arms while Tae kept struggling in his arms to free himself.

"Aaah its not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war."

"This is not war!"

"But this is love baby."  He grabbed the water pipe but Tae held it tighter. Tae turned his head to glare at Jungkook.

"NO!"

"Yes yes yes YES!"

"Aaaah Nooooo"  Tae jumoed in Jungkook's hold when held the pipe over Tae's head  making all water fall on him.

"JUNGKOOK! I AM TELLING YOU, I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Oh you kill me everyday with your beauty baby."

Tae vigorously moved left and right to escape from water but all in vain. At last he turned around, buried his face into Jungkook's crook of neck and held the pipe which was in Jungkook's hand now.

"Give it.....to me"  he said struggling but Jungkook was strong.

Jungkook chuckled as he held Tae's hand, stopping him from moving and held the water pipe vertically so now the water was falling on both of them like a fountain. Tae stopped his movements. His face was buried in Jungkook's crook of neck, one hand was clutching on Jungkook's collar, other hand was on waterpipe along with Jungkook's and Jungkook wrapped his one hand around Tae's waist, holding him close. Both stood still under the water. Tae slowly removed his hand from the water pipe and and clutched hard on Jungkook's bicep.

As if the cold wind was not enough to give him shivers so Jungkook whispered in his raspy voice making Tae's legs weak.

"What did you get by doing this hmm?"

"I...I didn't th..think..."

"that it will turn this way?"  Tae hummed in response.

"What should I do now?"

"Turn that off please."  Taehyung shivered a little and Jungkook threw that pipe away, embracing Taehyung totally in his both arms tightly as if he will not allow the cold wind to touch Taehyung.

Tae left out a gasp when Jungkook kissed his neck, then jaw, then earlobe and then he traced his nose from Tae's earlobe to his shoulder gaining another shiver from the other. Tae clutched on his shirt more hard and squeezed his eyes closed.

"J....Jungkook"

"Hmmm"  Jungkook hummed while taking the scent of the male in his embrace.

"The gr...ground will...."  his breath hitched when Jungkook traced his finger from Tae's ear to neck curve to his shoulders to his waist curve and then all the way up through his backbone and continued drawing curves on his wet shirt, sending shivers down his spine.

The heat in their bodies was rising and they could feel it even in their drenched state. Tae backed away just to look straight into Jungkook's eyes whose one hand was now carassing Tae's cheek. Tae closed his eyes and leaned to the touch while Jungkook followed his every movement with his eyes.

He admired Taehyung on how beautiful he was looking with wet hair, eyelashes resting on the apple of his cheeks.

"Beautiful..."  he whispered  "just beautiful" 

And he started leaning in to feel the other's touch on his lips and like Tae sensed it, he put his palm on Jungkook's lips, slowly opening his eyes to stare into those brown orbs which were looking at him with so much love and desire.

"W...we are in the s...stadium. The groundsmen can be h...here." He whispered, sensing the tension between them. Jungkook just stood quiet, staring at Tae in his eyes and Tae's eyes softened when Jungkook kissed his palm.

"I...I will turn off the tap."  He said and slowly moved away from Jungkook.

Tae stepped back while staring into those brown eyes and then slowly turned to turn the tap off but what he didn't notice was Jungkook's intimidating stare which never left him and how could he not stare?

Tae's every curve was visible through his wet shirt. His slight skin was also visible and above all his pajama was now stuck to his legs making it look like a skinny jeans showing his thighs clearly. His wet hair was cheey on cake.

Jungkook sighed as his dam of self-control was threatning to collapse anytime. His volcano of desires was ready to burst. His all senses were now focused on the boy in front of him.

Someone call Jungkook?

He won't listen.

Someone touch Jungkook?

He won't pay attention.

Someone stood in front of him?

He will unsee him.

Because now.....now it was just his pretty doctor, his Taehyung in front of him.

Taehyung's back was facing him and he slowly started taking his steps towards Tae and Tae's breath hitched when he felt two hands sneaking slowly towards his bellyfront, feeling his waist curve. He gulped as the hands were now locked on his front, pulling him a little backwards till his back hit Jungkook's chest and Tae could tell by Jungkook's chest's motion that he was breathing heavily.

Jungkook's eyes were closed he he slowly tilted his head and kept it on Tae's shoulder with his nose tracing the soft skin.

The touch was not normal. It was sensual. It screamed desires and it was not the normal touch that Tae experienced with Jungkook.

The way Jungkook's breath was heavy, his lips were trembling on Tae's shoulder and it was like one step and all the boundaries will be broken and Gosh!!! How badly Jungkook wanted to take that step!

Tae let out a low moan and titled his head when Jungkook sucked his neck. The atmosphere heated when thosd kisses trailed from neck to his shoulder and those were not just kisses, those were open mouth kisses followed by sucking and a little biting too.

Tae's hands made their way to Jungkook's and grabbed them when Jungkook pulled him more closer. A loud gasp left his lips when Jungkook bit and sucked his earlobe. The tension was increasing with every passing second and Tae's legs started feeling weak.

Jungkook was losing his every control and bit a littlr hard on Tae's neck making him moan loud amd thats when he realised his actions.

He stopped on his tracks, breathing heavily and looked up at Tae whose face was on other side, head leaned back on Jungkook's shoulder, bottom lip between his teeth, eyebrows frowned and breathing heavily.

No...he cannot lose his control like that. He can't make Tae uncomfortable. Tae still needs time and with those thoughts inside his head, he slowly backed away making Tae turn to him.

"I...I should go now."

"Jung..."

"See you tomorrow"

With that he hurriedly left from there, leaving a confused Taehyung behind. Jungkook rushed to his car in the parking and got inside, finally took a deep breath.

"Dang it Jungkook! How can you lose control like that? Aaah what will he think of me?  Did I....Did I make him uncomfortable? Aaaah Jeon Jungkook! Learn to control your hormones!"

He slammed his hand on the steering wheel and closed his eyes but soon a cheerful voice made its way to his ears.

He turned his head left just to see a smiling Tae running towards the car. Tae stopped and knocked on the window glass and Jungkook slided it down.

"Tae what happ...."  he couldn't complete his sentence when Tae cupped his face and kissed him. Jungkook widened his eyes but soon kissed him back. After a while they pulled away and Tae smiled at a frozen Jungkook.

"What? You forgot to give me a goodbye kiss so I took it myself."  Tae pecked his lips and Jungkook chuckled and Oh! The burden that got lifted from Jungkook's head after watching Tae's smile!

Tae was not uncomfortable.

He kissed him first.....means Jungkook didn't cross his limits.

Jungkook smiled before pulling Taehyung into another kiss and this time with more passion. Tae gripped the more than half opened glass and Jungkook cupped his face by his both hands. The kiss was long and they pulled away with wide smiles on their faces.

"Bye...love you."

"Love you too and see you soon."

Jungkook nodded and drove away from there with a wide smile on his face and Tae smiled thinking what he did just now.

Yes he knew why Jungkook left suddenly and he didn't want any awkwardness between them. He didn't want Jungkook to think that he made him uncomfortable and as he knew his bunny really well, he ran to him and kissed him to clear all his doubts and he succeeded.

More days passed like that or should I say in a blink of eye? Their bond became more strong in these days. Jungkook finally came to know that Tae was leaving to U.S.  At first he was sad, Tae also offered to take his name back but in the end Jungkook agreed because obviously it was Tae's work. He can't be an obstacle between Tae and his profession. But they promised to talk to each other daily and video call daily. The tournament will continue for month. Tae could return after one month or early depending on the team's journey in the tournament.

So Jungkook had to wait atmost 1 month to meet his pretty doctor again.

Now they were standing at the airport, away from the team players and staff and media. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Tae's waist and Tae's arms were around Jungkook's neck. They had their faces buried in each other's neck, not wanting to let go the warmth of eac other. Both wanted to live this moment as much as they could.

They backed away when they heard the announcement for the flight. Tae saw Jungkook's slight moist eyes. He chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Don't look at me like that. I won't be able to go."

"Promise me, you will call me everyday."

"Promise."

"Tae"

"Hmm"

"Please take care of yourself for me....please."

"You also"

"I'll miss you love"  he again pulled Tae into his embrace.

"I'll miss you more. Now let me go. I have to go."

"2 minutes please"

"Jungkook"

"1 minute"

"Kook...everyone is leaving."

"5 seconds please....please."

Tears started filling Tae's eyes but Tae wiped them away and backed away with a smile on his face.

"Take care of yourself okay. Don't fight with your mom and hyung and Jimin."

"Come back soon"

"I will"

And they shared a last kiss before seperating. Tae was waving his hand from a distance and Jungkook was just staring at him. The final announcement was done and Tae finally turned towards his way to flight and Jungkook stood there, staring in the direction Tae went.

~

Tae is leaving😭
Thats it for this chapter.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
4.2K 360 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
71.6K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...