๐‡๐€๐“๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By LYNNIEXXX

โ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™›... More

๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿใ€Œ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿใ€Œ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐žใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€Œ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ใ€Œ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ใ€Œ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐ง๐ ๐„๐ง๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”ใ€Œ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•ใ€Œ๐ƒ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐กใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–ใ€Œ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐žใ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—ใ€Œ๐„๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญใ€
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽใ€Œ๐„๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ใ€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€Œ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ˆ?ใ€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€Œ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฒใ€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ใ€Œ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งใ€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ใ€Œ๐•๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ใ€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ใ€Œ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌใ€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€Œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐คใ€

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ใ€Œ๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌใ€

1.9K 59 32
By LYNNIEXXX

"WHERE'S Y/N? I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE MORNING!"

The room was filled with loud voice of Mahito, sweating so hard as he felt nervous when the woman vanished again without any clue where she could go.

He can't keep calm as he thought of her, last night he was with her, laying on the bed while cuddling each other as they confessed their love to each other.

Although he reassured her safety, he doesn't understand how did the girl left without traces.

Mahito grabbed Y/N's phone, trying to find something even though he's not that good in using modern things.

He sighed, knowing no matter what he can do were still useless.

"Mahito, I will accompany you to Nanami, her brother must know her situation." Getō said sternly as he grabbed a bag of some cursed tool.

Getō knew something was off, he felt nervous knowing that Y/N was in danger.

For some reason, Getō's thoughts were assembled like a puzzle.

"What did you say?" Mahito asked sternly, walking towards Geto as he grabbed his collar.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GRUDGE DOES NANAMI AND GOJO HAVE FOR ME? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I GOT CAUGHT BY THEM? HOW CAN I FIND HER? HOW CAN I HELP THEM IF THEY WILL JUST FIGHT ME BECAUSE I'M JUST A CURSED SPIRIT--"

"GOJO TRUSTS YOU! HE LET YOU LIVE SINCE HE SAW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE Y/N! MAHITO THINK ABOUT HER FAMILY! THEY'RE WORRYING ABOUT HER! IT'S NOT JUST YOU WHO WANT TO FIND HER BUT ALL OF THEM!"

Getō couldn't stop himself from shouting, making Mahito's eyes widened in shock, fear, sadness, and despair.

His knees weakened as he sat on the floor, covering his face with his hands as he started to cry like a baby.

"Getō.. I love her so much.. To the point that I don't want to fight back her family whenever I meet them. I'm scared.. I'm scared that if I protect myself from them, Y/N might see me as a monster." Mahito said in a low voice, still crying as he let out his sides.

He remembered it, the days he met Gojō and Nanami. He always escaped them and never fought back as he always thought of her and he promised himself that he's not going to hurt anyone who's close to his woman.

He reminded himself that day, he won't hurt any sorcerers.

"I understand.. Just please trust me. This is for Y/N's sake Mahito, you need their help."

Getō helped Mahito stood up as he gave him a tight hug.

---

"Did my sister hurt you?" Nanami asked in a stern voice, worried about him.

Meanwhile, Mahito and Getō was there having a discussion with the sorcerers about Y/N's situation.

"No, she didn't hurt me and why would she?" Mahito answered.

Nanami let out a deep breath as he stared at Mahito, "My sister.. is suffering." Nanami said in a low voice.

All of them remained silent, the young sorcerers were astonished and were wondering how much she suffered.

"I don't understand.. Suffering?" Mahito asked, deep inside he reminisced everything about her, the way she acted differently from the Y/N he fell in love with.

He knew, something's wrong about her.

Gojō left the room as he signaled Mahito to follow him, Mahito didn't hesitate to follow and he strengthened his trust for following Gojō alone.

They sat on floor as they both stared at shining stars above the night sky, thinking how Y/N loves to stare about the stars.

"She's the most important woman I've ever met." Gojō said in a low voice, a smile formed on his precious lips as he thought about her from being a child, girl, and to a woman.

"Even though we're not blood related, our hearts will always be connected." He continued.

Gojō stared at Mahito who was trying to be tough as he felt his heart rate beating so fast, feeling anxious.

"I never thought about her falling in love with someone like you."

Mahito's eyes widened in shock as he gritted his teeth in annoyance, yet Gojō started to laugh at Mahito's reaction.

"Someone who's a cursed spirit, bad person.. Someone that is sorcerers enemy."

"But I love everything, everything that my sister loves. I respect her, so I respect you."

Mahito's jaw was dropped as he looked at Gojō, "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I believed that you're still a good person." Gojō admitted.

"H-Huh?"

"Thank you for loving the best woman in my life. She deserves everything and I always watch you guys far away, I might not invade your privacy but I'm still watching her, making sure she's safe in your hands."

"And I was wrong about thinking that you will hurt her but you didn't, so that time came I couldn't kill you. I saw in your eyes the sincere love you have for my sister."

Mahito gulped when Gojō took Mahito's hand as he hold it tightly.

Gojō went crying as he said something.

"Please. Help me find her, I can't let my sister die."

The word "die" echoed in Mahito's mind as he felt Gojō's hands shaking.

Why would Gojō felt this? Aren't he's the strongest among all of them?

"I don't understand." Mahito clearly said as he took away his hand then began to clench it.

"Y/N's body has two souls."
A male voice chimed in as they both stopped.

It was the King of Curses, Sukuna.

"You two are both idiots, do you really love that woman? How funny you didn't noticed her shitty presence." Sukuna mocked as walked confidently towards them.

The two were astonished as they heard him.

"What did you say?" Mahito asked.

"The souls were her cursed sister and the real Y/N. As you can notice, her attitude changes everytime and do you noticed how much she hid herself from you? I think she doesn't want to hurt you." Sukuna explained.

"C-cursed sister?" Mahito confusedly asked.

"I have her family background. Since I met her, I felt something wrong and I asked someone to investigate her past."

"What the fuck do you mean?!" Mahito shouted.

"Disrespectful.. Is that how you treat someone who knows better about her?" Sukuna said as he chuckled.

"Well. Fuck."

"The soul of the first daughter was imprisoned in Y/N's body as she was born."

"N-No this—"

"It's true."

"Y/N's enemy was living inside her body. Now it's awakened, more dangerous as I thought about that cursed."

"That fucking cursed spirit is powerful, you can't easily defeat her."

"Why?" Gojō and Mahito asked again.

"She's Nikushimi. The deceased cursed that can return to life."

———

UNEDITED — SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR, TYPOS OR WRONG SPELLING! Will definitely edit it soon.

I know this story is coming to the end, if some of you guys wondered why Gojō cried, I will post a certain chapter about her life to understand why did they cry. :))

Thank you for reading my story! Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 0 anime is going to be released on December so stay tuneddd!

I love you all!

Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 213 9
๐Œ๐„๐†๐”๐Œ๐ˆ ๐…๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
51K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
351K 9.8K 50
๊œฑแด€แด›แดส€แดœ ษขแดแดŠแด x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษด แด›แด แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„สŸแด€ษด๊œฑ ษชษด แด‹สแดแด›แด. ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ...
1M 39.8K 49
"ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด˜สŸแด€ส แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡..." sแด€แด›แดส€แดœ sษดแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด…แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แดแด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…, แด„ส€แดœsสœษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชs แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด‡ษดแด‡ส€ษขส แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด˜แดœส€แด‡ แด…แดœsแด›. "แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแด‡...