𝟏𝟐「𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲」

"I.. like you too, Mahito." The woman said in a soft voice, making Mahito smirked as he placed his hand on her neck, caressing it with his warm touch.

"M-Mahito.. We can't do that here." The woman squealed, tucking strand of her hair behind her ear.

"What do you mean we can't do that here?" Mahito asked in a deep tone, emphasizing the word 'here', the woman shuddered as she nodded in embarrassment.

Mahito snickered as he placed his other hand on the other side of her neck, gently moving his warm touch, his eyes were full of lustful as he eyed on the woman's figure from head to toe, making her uncomfortable.

"It's.. it's because this place is not secluded.." She trailed off, avoiding his gaze as she felt nervous.

"Do we need to do that in a secluded place, Y/N?" Mahito whispered in her ear as he started to stroke her hair. "N-no.. I mean we should do that in a private area.. Where no one can see us." The woman said in a low voice.

"Why do you want to do it with me, Y/N?" Mahito asked.

"I like you! I really like you and I want to do it with you!" The woman snarled as she wobbled his arms, grasping on his black shawl. Mahito flashed a mischievous smile.

"Really?" Mahito skeptically asked her once again, his rough hands began to choke her neck, lifting up her body by choking her neck with his own hands

"M-Mahito! I-I can't breathe!" The woman muttered under her breathe, hence Mahito strangled his hand on her neck tightly, digging his nails on her neck enough to make her neck bleed.

"I feel grateful to you." Mahito squealed, the blood fell from the woman's mouth when she started to lose oxygen.

"M-Mahito!" The woman screamed even though she can't breathe, her hands gripped on Mahito's hair yet he ignored her. He even tighten his grip on woman's neck, surprisingly she was still alive.

"Do you think you can fool me?" Mahito playfully asked, still strangling his hands on her neck, "Because you didn't, instead you fell for my bait." Mahito bluntly said.

His eyes widened as he saw the woman's eyes turning into red, he giggled as he hardened his grip on her.

"M-Mahito!" She shouted, kicking his body with her swollen legs, yet Mahito didn't stop.

While Mahito was choking her, a sudden footsteps were heard approaching to their location, "Y/N!" He shouted.

"H-Hel-p.. N-Nanami-san.. G-Gojō -sensei." The woman begged, Mahito devilishly laughed as he heard the woman calling her comrades.

Mahito was pulled by Nanami, pushing him over the ground as he released a kick on his stomach. Nanami rushed to Y/N's place where she collapsed, he then carried the woman.

"N-Nanamin.." Y/N said in a low voice, her eyes turned into its normal color, Mahito glanced on Y/N, his eyes widened as he saw her eyes turned normal, he was about to stand up but Satoru kicked his face, making him fell on the ground, a blood fell from his nose.