āœ”ļøš‘†š‘‡š‘‚š¶š¾š»š‘‚šæš‘€ š‘†š‘Œš‘š·...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šž... More

Ėœ*ā€¢.šš’šš—šššš›šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš˜ššššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš™šš’šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ

Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›

1.9K 66 145
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤?..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"HUH??" Mikey's eyes widened at your statement. "You want to be the one to kill your brother? You? Who just started training 24 hours ago..."

You thought a bit about what he said, realizing how absurd you sounded barging into his office and demanding to kill your brother. "Yes."

"Ha ha ha," he started laughing uncontrollably. "Now THAT was funny."

"Mikey," you deadpanned.

"HAHAHA!" he clutched his stomach.

"Mikey," you repeated.

"Kanari-chan I never knew you could tell such funny jokes," he continued to laugh.

"MIKEY!"

"Huh?" he stopped, turning to face you. "W-what? It wasn't a joke?" he asked, staring at your serious face.

"No it wasn't a joke," you huffed, sitting in the seat across from his desk.

"Well it was kind of funny," Draken said.

"Oh my gosh Draken," you jumped, wide-eyed. "Have you been here the whole time?"

"Mhm," he nodded, leaning in a corner of the room.

"Kanari-chan. You can't just walk into the place 'guns blazing' because you have a little bit of confidence now. I hate to say that, but it's true. You're not ready," Mikey sighed.

"Mikey I know that. But if you knew I wasn't ready, then why would you give me that file about my mother? What did you gain from that? How did you expect me to react?" you asked, truly waiting for an answer.

"I-I don't know," he honestly said.

"Mikey," you sighed. "I really need to be the one to do this."

"But you said yesterday that you hate him, but don't want to kill him. What changed?" he asked, curious.

"I'm not sure," you truthfully replied.

"Interesting," Draken spoke, pushing himself off of the wall. "I say let her do it."

"Huh?" both you and Mikey stared at Draken.

"Why not? If you're determined to do it, then I say to just go for it," he shrugged. "People do all kinds of things when they're angry."

"Hmm. If Draken thinks it's a good idea, then I think so too," Mikey cheekily smiled.

"Really?" you asked, wide-eyed and slightly confused at his change in mood.

"Yeah. But don't fuck it up and get yourself killed," Draken joked.

"Never!" you awkwardly giggled. "I'm gonna go back and train with Baji," you said, standing up to leave.

"Oh, I didn't know he was back. Tell him to come report back to me when you two finish," Mikey said.

"Okay. Will do," you waved, walking out of the room.

You purposefully walked back to the training room slowly, taking time to think about your decision.

Will I really be able to kill my brother when he's standing in front of me? What if I freeze up?

You pushed all those thoughts aside to focus on training. Absentmindedly, you walked into the room, watching Baji spar with the same white-haired man from before.

They looked completely focused as they threw punches left and right. It was like watching actors in a movie. The way they were completely in sync. Baji would through a punch while the white-haired guy perfectly blocked it. It was a continuous cycle.

"Do you want to do the same thing?" someone bent down to whisper in your ear. "I'm Hakkai," he smiled.

Why does he seem familiar?

"Hi," you smiled, a bit unsure about him.

"So do you want to train together?" he asked. "I'm not Baji, but I'll help you in the meantime."

"Um...sure," you replied.

"Cool."

He led you two to another area in the room. It looked like there was a large boxing ring in the middle.

"A-are we training in there?" you asked.

"Yes," he replied, getting athletic tape and boxing gloves out of the closet.

"I'm not that advanced," you shook your hands in front of you, trying to back out of the training.

"Listen. In this line of work, you learn best by being thrown into situations you never expected. If you continue to do easy training, you'll never be able to handle it when you go on tough missions. The opponent is not going to adapt to your fighting style. So I suggest you learn to be an adaptable fighter," he firmly stated.

"Oh," you replied, not sure what else to say.

"Great," he smiled, flashing his white teeth. "I'll wrap your hands for you."

He was finished in a minute, indicating for you to wait in the ring while he finished wrapping his hands.

"So what exactly are we gonna do?" you asked, looking around the large ring.

"Fight. And don't think I'll go easy on you because you're a woman," he chuckled.

"I wouldn't want you to," you smirked, bending your knees to get in a fighting stance. You weren't confident in your skills compared to him, but as he said, you'll never learn if you don't get out of your comfort zone.

"You can throw the firs—"

"The first punch?" you asked, shaking your wrist after having punched him in the stomach.

"That was a good one," he breathlessly said, clutching his stomach. "Now I'm really not showing you any mercy."

"Fine by me," you laughed, throwing your hands in the air.

You watched as he took a step back, raising his right fist to throw a punch at your face. In a second, you swerved to the side, causing him to stumble.

"You're quick."

"And you're slow," you retorted.

"That's enough," he replied, growing slightly irritated.

You continued to observe his fighting style. The way he would smirk every time he tried to sweep your feet. Or the way his body leaned too far to the left when he kicked, aiming for your ribcage. Most of the time you had to keep your defense up because he continuously threw out quick sets, not allowing you time to fight back. There were a few times he got you, but for the most part, you were able to analyze his fighting style and adapt to his moves.

Now if only you could combine that with a killer offense, then you'd be unstoppable.

"Come on! Are you gonna dodge all day? Or are you gonna fight me?" he asked, a crazed look forming in his eyes.

"How about you get a little creative and stop being so easy to read," you suggested, wiping the corner of your mouth where some blood had appeared.

"You have a lot of talk for someone who just joined the team," he scoffed.

"And you're really lacking in skill for someone who's been on the team for years," you replied.

"Tch," he rolled his eyes, running toward you at full force. You quickly tucked yourself in a ball and rolled to the side to avoid his chaotic movements. "FIGHT ME!" he yelled.

"Shut the fuck up," you sighed. "You're annoying me."

"And what are you gonna do about it?" he asked.

Before you could answer, he sprinted to you, not giving you a chance to react. He pushed you onto the floor, pinning you to the ground. You tried wiggling out of his grasp, but he kept you locked in place.

"I think I win," he smirked.

"Ha. Yeah right. We were just getting started. You didn't even let me throw a single punch," you rolled your eyes, looking off to the side.

"Don't hate me because your offense sucks," he shrugged.

"Whatever. You can get off of me now," you said, waiting for him to release his hold on you.

"Oh right," he said, slightly blushing. Getting off of you, he extended a hand to help you up.

"Thanks," you awkwardly smiled.

"Honestly, you'd make a really good fighter. You're able to easily read your enemy's moves without having seen them fight. You're a natural," he smiled. "I'd be happy to help you work on your offense."

"Oh. Th—"

"That's a nice offer Hakkai, but I'll teach her," Baji said. You turned to see him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He seemed mad.

"O-oh! Baji," Hakkai nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "You were training with Sanzu so I thought I'd help your girlfriend."

"Mhm," Baji replied, his face expressionless.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone," he quickly bowed, walking out of the ring. "Bye," he waved to you.

"Bye Hakkai," you waved.

Both you and Baji watched as he left the training room entirely.

"You didn't have to be so rude," you sighed, getting out of the ring.

"And he didn't need to have his hands all over you," he said, getting off the wall to walk toward you.

"Whatever," you smiled, rolling your eyes. "How was your training with Sanzu?"

"Eh. It was okay," he shrugged, holding your waist tightly.

"Baji. I was gone for like thirty minutes max. You're holding onto me like we haven't seen each other for years."

"Baby, I've been back for about 3 hours and I've only seen you for one hour. I also haven't seen you for two days. Is it a crime to want to be around you?" he asked, bringing you close to his chest.

"No, but..." you trailed off.

"But?" he asked, looking down at you.

"Hey. Did you mean what you said before you left?" you asked.

"I say a lot of things," he said, not sure what you were referring to.

"That you love me," you said, raising an eyebrow.

"Huh?? ME? When did I say that?" he nervously chuckled.

"It's okay," you smiled, gently patting his head like a child. "Let's go on our date after the mission and talk more about how much you love me."

"I literally don't recall saying that," he said, looking around the room.

"Mhm. Okay Keisuke," you laughed, removing the bandages from your hand. "You also didn't correct Hakkai when he called me your girlfriend."

"Uh...anyways...What did you run off for earlier?" he asked, avoiding your intense gaze.

"Nothing much. I talked to Mikey about some things regarding my brother." if you were being honest, you didn't want to tell Baji. He'd try to talk you out of it or give you a long speech as to why you shouldn't do it. You want to be able to decide for yourself in the moment.

"What about?" he pressed on.

"Stuff," you shrugged.

"...Okay." he suspiciously looked at you.

"Oh. Mikey said you need to give him a report about your mission," you said.

"Shit. I completely forgot. I've gotta fill him in right now. I'll tell Chifuyu to come down and help you with your weapon training and then we're gonna go home and you're gonna tell me what you and Mikey talked about," he said, quickly kissing your forehead before leaving.

"Mkay," you smiled, throwing the rest of the wet tape in the trash.

You walked toward the bathroom, feeling the need to throw some cold water on your face.

When you walked into the small room you noticed someone was already in the stall.

"Oops," you quietly said, walking back out. However, as you walked toward the door, someone entered, closing the door quickly behind them.

"Excuse me," you said, trying to leave.

"Not so fast little lady," the man said. You looked up, recognizing the man as one of Kisaki's men.

Your eyes widened. Immediately fearing for your life, you attempted to kick the man in his groin, but he grabbed your foot, causing you to spin and land on the hard, cold surface.

"Shit," you groaned, trying to sit up.

"Look," another voice said. "We're not here to kill you. We just wanna talk." Coming out of the stall was another one of Kisaki's men, the shorter of the two with the scar.

"What do you want?" you asked.

"Tell Tōman to call off the operation," he said.

"W-what? I don't know what you're talking about," you stuttered.

"Let me make this easy for you," he sighed, crouching down to be eye-level with you. "If you tell Manjiro to call off the operation, we'll tell you where your mother is. And I know what you're thinking. 'Oh no! My mother is dead.' Well, newsflash! She's not dead. Your father faked her death when you were younger. Not sure why, but if you guys try to invade Moebius tonight and kill everyone, you'll never find out what happened to her."

"You're lying," you said through gritted teeth.

"I could be. Or I'm telling the truth. You won't know if you make the wrong decision," he shrugged, standing up and dusting off his pants. "Take some time to think about it. I guess we'll know your decision tonight."

"Fuck you," you spat at him.

"Fuck me? Sorry, I don't take Kisaki's pitiful seconds," he laughed, walking out of the bathroom.

You sat up, leaning against the stall. Your heart was beating incredibly fast.

What the fuck am I gonna do?

"Hello?" Chifuyu asked, walking into the bathroom.

"O-oh. Chifuyu! Hi," you replied, quickly standing up.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," he nervously replied. "Are you okay? You're shaking."

"U-um yeah," you fake smiled. "Just tired from all the training."

"We can stop for today if you want," he said, concerned about your well-being.

"N-no it's fine. I want to continue training," you admitted. "Um, can I ask you a question?"

"What's up?" he asked.

"Did you see two guys walk out of the bathroom just now?"

"No? What did they look like?"

"Oh. Nevermind. I can't really remember," you lied. Chifuyu stared at you, perplexed by your odd behavior.

"How about we go outside and you take a break and just drink some water. We'll continue training afterward," he said, guiding you out the bathroom.

"Mkay," you replied, following him out the door.

The man's words replayed in your head.

"You won't know if you make the wrong decision."

But what's the right decision?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

what's your favorite bath & body scent? or in general, doesn't have to be B&B. I love their "In the Stars" line AND "Winter Candy Apple".

what should miss girl doooooo...also...I'm tempted to kill someone off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.2K 36
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ ā š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ (š—¬/š—») (š—Ÿ/š—») š˜„š—®š—øš—²š˜€ š˜‚š—½ š—¶š—» š—µš—²š—æ š—³š—®š˜ƒš—¼š˜‚š—暝—¶š˜š—² š—ŗš—®š—»š—“š—® š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—² š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—®š—“š—¼š—»š—¶š˜€š˜, š—›š—®š—»š—®š—“š—®š—øš—¶...
4.2K 322 5
š’Šš’•š’” š’‹š’–š’”š’• š’‚ š’”š’–š’‘š’†š’“ š’„š’–š’• š’š’‡ š’–š’”. . . . . š—¦š—Øš—£š—˜š—„š—–š—Øš—§š˜§š’š˜­š˜­š’š˜øš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš’š˜³š˜ŗ š’š˜§ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¢š˜Æš˜¢ š˜“š˜¢š˜Æš’ ...
9.6K 672 23
"š™„ š™¢š™žš™Øš™Ø š™©š™š™š š™„š™šš™§š™Øš™¤š™£ š™ž š™©š™š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™š" - į“‡É“É¢ŹŸÉŖźœ±Źœ -
60.4K 2.4K 8
ā•°ā”€ā”€āž¢ āœ§;ā”€ā”€ šµš‘œš‘œš‘˜ 1 ā”€ā”€; āœ§ ā•­ āž ā. šµš‘œš‘›š‘”š‘’š‘› š»š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘¢š‘ā„Žš‘–š‘¦š‘œ š“š‘˜š‘Žš‘ ā„Žš‘–-š‘†š‘Žš‘›š‘§š‘¢ ā”Š āž ā. š¹š‘’š‘šš‘Žš‘™š‘’ š‘…š‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿ ā”Š āž ā. š‘…š‘Žļæ½...