āœ”ļøš‘†š‘‡š‘‚š¶š¾š»š‘‚šæš‘€ š‘†š‘Œš‘š·...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šž... More

Ėœ*ā€¢.šš’šš—šššš›šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš˜ššššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš™šš’šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ

Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ

2.2K 76 199
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜...𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡...𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙨...."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

When you awoke the next morning, your body was in excruciating pain. Every muscle and joint in your body ached.

"Fuck," you groaned, trying to stretch. Just then, your phone rang. You checked the time to see it was 8:43am.

"Hello?"

"Hi princess!"

"Baji!"

"Miss me?"

"No."

"Liar."

"Shut up.
How's your mission?"

"Just finished.
thought I'd surprise you,
but you're not even here."

"Oh, I know.
I slept at my apartment."

"Why?"

"It's closer to the agency."

"What are you doing over there?"

"Training."

"Training?"

"Mhm."

"Did you get a job working
with Emma or something?"

"No"

"Um...with Hina?
I'm not really sure what she does—"

"No Kei.
I'm working with you.
Well...under you."

"With me? Huh?
Under me?"

"Yes silly."

"Explain."

"Hmm...you're speaking to
the newest member
of Tōman's First Division."

"You're lying.
No way."

"Better believe it, baby."

"No fucking way.
Why is it that I leave
for two days
and you're now a full-fledged
member of Tōman?"

"Shouldn't have left then.
I was so bored
I had to join the division you lead."

"Who—I—I have so many questions."

"That's nice but I've got to go
train with my bestie.
I'll see you later."

"Don't hang up this damn—"

You ended the call, throwing off the covers and getting ready for another long day of training.

The traffic wasn't that bad, so you decided to grab some food before heading to the office. You sent a quick text to Emma asking if she wanted anything. But that resulted in Mikey and Chifuyu finding out you were on a breakfast run, so you left the café with eight cups of coffee and an assortment of breakfast sandwiches, donuts, bagels, and muffins.

Annoyed, you parked the car and rode the elevator to the top floor, struggling to carry the food and drinks.

"I come bearing gifts," you shouted, barely setting everything on the table.

"You're a lifesaver!" Mitsuya smiled, grabbing a sandwich and coffee.

"I hope you all know I could barely carry this. If one thing dropped, I would've left it there," you scolded them.

"Everyone pay Kanari-chan for getting us food!" Mikey demanded, not bothering to take his wallet out.

They all took out ten-dollar bills and handed them to you. Taking money from people wasn't something you liked doing, but the food wasn't cheap so you'd gladly take it.

"Once you're all finished, go ahead and get started. We have 12 hours until the mission. Only train for four hours so that you can be well-rested and ready for the operation," Mikey said in full-leader mode. It excited you to see him act as a powerful leader that everyone looked up to. Of course, he had his silly moments, but overall, everyone in that room trusted him.

"Did you choose a division yet?" Emma asked, stuffing a donut in her mouth and whispering in your ear.

"Mhm," you nodded, taking a sip of your drink.

"...and?" she awaited your response.

"Division 1."

"I knew it," she giggled. "Is it because Baji's in it?"

"Yes and no," you admitted. "I enjoy that the division is well-rounded. I enjoyed Pah-chin's division and their training, but I'm not on their level yet. And Smiley and Angry are too spontaneous for me. I think Baji's division is just right."

"Glad to hear it," a voice said from behind. You looked behind you to see familiar blonde locks smiling at you.

"You knew I was gonna choose you guys from the beginning, didn't you?" you asked Chifuyu.

"Duh! Baji would have beat my ass if he found out you joined another division," he said, shuddering at the thought. "Speaking of, did you tell him you joined?"

"It might've come up in casual conversation," you shrugged, taking a bite of your bagel.

"Was he mad?" he asked, looking in the bag for a muffin.

"Not mad, but definitely shocked," you smiled.

"That smile is kind of scary," Emma said, her eyes widening.

"Haha. Now Chifuyu, are we going to talk all day, or are you going to train me?" you asked, hands on your hips in anticipation.

"I was waiting for you to finish!" he protested, trying to stuff the small muffin in his mouth.

"Sure," you rolled your eyes, following him down the hall. "Bye Emma," you waved.

"Bye."

This time, Chifuyu led you to a different room. It was filled with training dummies, non-lethal weapons, and targets all over the walls when you entered.

"What's this room?" you asked in amusement.

"This is Division 1's official training room," he said, walking around the room to show you all the different areas. "You'll practice your hand-to-hand combat with the dummies, target practice with the bullseyes, and find a weapon that you work best with—whether that be a gun, throwing stars, knife, baton, etc. Sound good?"

"I like the sound of that," you smiled, growing more eager by the second.

"It'll just be you and I in here. Some of the other division members might come in while we're practicing, but they enjoy practicing on the roof for more free space."

"Mmm," you nodded, approaching one of the training dummies.

"Here," Chifuyu said, extending his arm for you to give him yours. "I need to wrap your hands and feet first."

"Oh. Like they do in boxing?" you eagerly asked. This was your first time seriously training. The agency had provided you a uniform set—which included the black and gold top and bottom, along with a set of shorts and a white shirt that said 'Tokyo Manji'.

"Mhm," he grinned, just as excited that you were training with him. He wrapped the bandage around your wrist one more time before tearing it and placing a piece of athletic tape over it to keep it in place. "Okay! Let's get started."

"What should I start with first?" you asked, examining the dummy.

"Let's practice your kicks. Understand that you'll do more damage if you have proper form. You'll use up less energy that way too, instead of focusing so much on strength."

Chifuyu amazed you. On the outside, he comes across as a goofy kid, but working with him made you realize how seriously he takes his job.

"I've marked places for you to aim for. I'll be watching to see how your form is and we can go from there. Start by kicking the dummy's stomach with the top of your foot. Aim for its ribcage. Your goal is to knock it over."

"Knock this dummy over?!" you said in shock. "I can't do that. It's too heavy. I don't have enough strength for that."

"Ah ah ah!" he shook his head. "I said it's not all about strength. Just try your best," he encouraged you.

You put on your game face, ready to conquer this first obstacle so you could continue to progress. Your hands were balled in fists in front of you, eyes focusing on the mark Chifuyu placed on the dummy.

With as much force and energy as you could muster, you kicked the spot, right on target. "Whew Chifuyu!" you screamed. "Did you see that? I hit the target perfectly!"

Chifuyu chuckled to himself. "I know, but you didn't knock it over. It barely moved."

"Huh?" you replied, disappointed. "But I gave it my all!"

"I know. I saw the determination in your eyes, but your form was wrong," he said, walking over to shift your stance. "If your foot turned the slightest bit to the left, you would've fallen over. You were also leaning too far back. There needs to be complete equilibrium throughout your body so that one leg can support your upper body while the other builds momentum to drive that kick home."

Chifuyu stood next to you. "Copy my stance."

You looked to your left to attempt to mimic him. He stood behind you fixing your feet and hands.

"Try not to lean too far back. Don't think about strength, think about supporting yourself," he tried assisting you.

"Okay," you nodded. Once more, you attempted to kick the dummy. "Did you see that Chifuyu! It wobbled!"

"I saw," he smiled widely. "You're getting there. Now try to do some more, never breaking that stance."

"Got it, boss," you winked, returning to your position.

Continuously, you practiced your kicks, switching legs every now and then. Chifuyu refused to let you kick the dummy directly in its stomach with the bottom of your foot. Something about that being too easy.

You were quickly growing tired, your form becoming more and more sloppy.

"Don't falter!" Chifuyu shouted from across the room. He was practicing with the bullseye, but every now and then he checked to see how you were doing through the mirror.

"I wouldn't dare," you assured him. Putting your hands in their fixed position, you locked eyes with the mark on the dummy once again, determined to knock it down.

You kicked it with all your might but lost your footing at the last minute.

"Don't worry. I've got you, princess," a familiar voice cooed in your ear. His hands sat dangerously low on your hips, keeping you in place.

"Baji," you smiled, turning around to hug him.

"Stop interrupting our training session!" Chifuyu scowled, trying to shoo his friend away.

"Lighten up Chi. I'll train her now," Baji said.

"Hmmm," Chifuyu looked suspiciously between the two of you. "I better not hear anything...sexual...outside these doors."

"Chifuyu!" your eyes got wide and you could feel your face heating up from embarrassment.

"I'm just saying. You guys weren't exactly quiet in the office that one time," he said with distaste.

"We get it," Baji rolled his eyes.

"I'll be leaving now," Chifuyu chuckled, heading toward the door. "Let me know if you need anything. I'll be on the roof."

With that, Chifuyu left the room, leaving you and Baji alone.

"So...I leave for two days and all of a sudden you want to join my division? Who even explained all of this to you?" Baji asked.

"Emma." you felt extra nervous around him today. Instead of talking to him, you practiced your punches, aiming at nothing in particular.

"Interesting. I hope you didn't join just because I'm in charge," he said, walking in front of you.

You stopped punching to catch your breath. "Nope. I like the well-roundedness of your division. It allows me to explore other options and enhance my skills," you replied.

"What skills? You could barely hold a knife without shaking like a month ago," he laughed.

"Ha-ha. So funny," you fake laughed, throwing punches again.

"Everyone is so damn tense. You guys need to lighten up," he groaned, slightly joking.

"I'm just nervous. I hope everything goes well for you guys tonight," you sighed, taking a break to sit on the floor.

"It'll be alright. I promise," he smiled.

"Don't make promises you can't keep. What if something happens to one of you guys? What if something happens to you?" a bunch of negative thoughts were flooding your brain.

"Hey," Baji said, crouching to be eye level with you. "Look at me."

You looked up from the floor, staring into his light-brown eyes. "Nothing bad is going to happen. Got it?"

"I can't say I trust what you're saying, but I'll partly believe it," you rolled your eyes, knowing he wouldn't stop until you agreed with him.

"Good. Now show me what you've been working on," he said, pointing to the dummy. "And not those half-assed punches you were throwing just now."

You ignored that last part. "The kicks are nothing special. Chifuyu has been trying to get me to knock the dummy over but I just can't. I'm focusing too much on the fact that I don't have the physical strength to do it," you complained.

"Stop saying that. Do you see how small Mikey is? Have you ever seen him kick?" he asked. You recalled that day at your old job when he showed up and kicked your boss in the blink of an eye.

"Oh shit," you remembered. "You're right. Well, how does he do it?"

"Dunno," he shrugged.

"So why did you just—never mind."

"What I'm saying is that no matter what, people are going to underestimate you because you're a woman. You need to be able to prove them wrong. If you can master something like this, I'm sure you'll be able to tackle other obstacles that come your way," he grinned.

"Wow, Baji. Who knew you were such a feminist," you giggled.

"Tch. You're always ruining it," he grumbled, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"I'm kidding," you playfully punched him.

"You know, that outfit looks kinda sexy on you," he smirked, slowly approaching you and wrapping his hand around your waist. His eyes held nothing but lust in them.

"Slow your roll pervert." you scrunched your face and attempted to push him off of you.

"Come on," he whined. "I haven't seen you in two days and you can't even give me a kiss."

"Baji! I'm supposed to be training. There's no time for kissing right now!" you scolded him, turning to face the dummy.

"Not even on my cheek?" he pouted, pointing to the side of his face.

"Ugh fine," you rolled your eyes, getting on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek. But at the last minute, he turned his face toward you, grabbing both of your cheeks with one hand, and roughly kissing your pursed lips.

"Thanks for the kiss beautiful," he smirked against your lips.

"Whatever," you said, pulling away from his grasp. You missed his touch—the way his soft lips molded perfectly with yours—everything about him was perfect to you.

"It's okay. I know you missed me," he chuckled.

"That's what you think," you smirked, challenging his words.

"Oh? Should we find out?" he lowly spoke, wrapping his hands around your waist once again. He kept one hand on the small of your back while the other traced small circles in between your breasts.

"Baji," you whispered.

"Mmm?" he asked, his eyes never leaving the top half of your body.

"W-we can't do this here." your breathing hitched when he lifted your shirt and placed his mouth over your hardened nipple.

"Mhm," he mumbled, ignoring your concern. You tried to stifle your moans but his tongue was dancing around your breasts.

"No one ever uses this training room, but I like it," a voice from outside the door said.

"Baji someone's coming!" you whisper-shouted.

"I know," he sighed. "Guess we'll have to take this somewhere else." He lifted you up and led you two to the supply closet.

Once you two were in the room, he turned on the dim light and locked the door.

"Nuh-uh!" you protested. "I need to keep training. And I'm all sweaty and—"

"Shut up." he pushed you against the wall, pressing his lips gently on yours. "I said, I missed you. So now I'm going to make up for lost time."

His mouth traveled from your lips down to your neck. He got on one knee, placing his hands on either side of your hips to stabilize you while he placed soft kisses on your inner thigh.

He tugged at your shorts, revealing your plain, black panties.

"Where are the panties I got for you?" he asked, now kissing your stomach.

"I-I can't wear them w-while I work out," you said, your breathing becoming staggered.

"Hmmm. Okay," he acknowledged.

He placed his palm right above your panty line while softly kissing the outside of your underwear.

"Baji," you quietly moaned.

"Yes?" he asked, looking up at you. His large brown eyes staring lustfully into yours.

"We can't!" you objected. "There are people right outside!"

"So be a good girl and be quiet," he shrugged, not caring if he got caught. All he wanted to do was show you how much he missed you.

You felt yourself growing wet at his words. He pushed your panty to the side, exposing your throbbing pussy. Looking up at you one last time, he placed a soft kiss on your clit. You shuddered at the sudden warmness.

"Have you ever been tongue-fucked before?" he asked.

"U-um...no," you mumbled.

"Glad to know I'll be the first and last to do it," he smirked.

"Huh—"

In an instant, his tongue licked up your folds, barely giving you a chance to catch your breath. He held you steady to keep your knees from giving out while his tongue flicked your clit.

His hand roughly gripped your thigh as he continued to satisfy you. He removed his hand to allow it to hover over your entrance, slowly slipping one finger in.

You gasped. "Shit."

"Does that feel good?" he asked, pumping his finger in and out of you.

"Mhm."

"Then how about two?" now his middle and ring fingers were vigorously fucking you. He used his thumb to rub circles over your clit. The stimulation was beginning to build up, quickly sending you over the top.

"Baji I-I'm about to...f-fuck." you grabbed a handful of his hair when his mouth replaced his thumb. You needed to cum so badly that you weren't even aware of your actions.

"Just like that baby. Ride my face," he smirked against your pussy.

Usually, you'd scold him for his bluntness. But this time it went right over your head.

"I'm gonna cum," you moaned.

"Go ahead," he said, continuing to pump his fingers in you and placing one last kiss on your clit.

"Shit," you almost screamed, quickly covering your mouth. He gave your pussy a few more licks, letting you ride out your high.

Baji removed his fingers from inside of you, licking them clean. He used his other hand to remove your hand from your mouth. "Next time, I want to hear you scream."

You stared at him, wide-eyed. "O-okay." He wiped the sweat from your forehead, placing a soft kiss in the middle.

"That's a good girl," he smirked, grabbing a towel and wiping you clean.

He folded up the towel and held it in his hand as he exited the closet. You followed closely behind.

In the training room were two men. One with long white hair and a face mask and the other with short, blue hair.

"Baji? Have you been here the whole time? W-what were you doing?" the blue-haired one asked.

"Getting supplies," he obviously said, his hands empty except for the towel.

"Oh, but...we've been here for like ten minutes and didn't see you come in," the shorter boy said.

"Okay...?" Baji asked. "Get back to your training or something."

"Y-yes sir!" the other member stuttered.

Baji returned to the supply closet, exiting with a large, black duffel bag.

You stared at Baji as he meticulously took out each weapon from the bag and set them on the floor.

"I think you've done enough with the kicks for today. Choose a weapon that you think calls out to you."

Examining the items in front of you, your eyes carefully scanned the row of weapons in search for the perfect one.

None of them seemed of interest to you, and you could tell Baji was getting impatient because you were taking so long.

"Oh!" you said, looking at one weapon in particular.

"Do you like that one?" he asked, a smirk forming on his face.

"Mhm," you nodded.

"I think that's a perfect one for you," he smiled, picking it up and handing it to you. "Come on baby, we only have two hours of training left for today."

You turned the weapon over in your hand. Thoughts of your previous life began filling your head. You thought about your mother. I wonder if she wants me to get revenge for her death.

A lightbulb went off in your head.

"Baji! I'll be right back!" you shouted, dropping the weapon and running toward the exit.

"Huh?" he yelled back.

You bolted up the stairs to Mikey's office, not a thought in your head as you barged in.

"Kanari-chan?" he asked, almost falling out of his chair. "W-what is it?"

"I'm going on tonight's mission and I'm gonna be the one to kill my brother."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

what weapon do you guys think she picked up?

also, how old are you guys?

tuesday updates like always <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 4.1K 33
ā š¢ ššš¦ š§šØš° šœš„ššš¢š¦š¢š§š  š²šØš® ššš¬ š¦š² šŖš®šžšžš§ āž āž›š—†š–ŗš—š—Œš—Žš—‡š—ˆ š–¼š—š—‚š–暝—Žš—’š—Ž š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†. š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹ āž›š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š—, š—…/š—‡ š—’/š—‡...
122K 4.2K 36
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ ā š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ (š—¬/š—») (š—Ÿ/š—») š˜„š—®š—øš—²š˜€ š˜‚š—½ š—¶š—» š—µš—²š—æ š—³š—®š˜ƒš—¼š˜‚š—暝—¶š˜š—² š—ŗš—®š—»š—“š—® š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—² š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—®š—“š—¼š—»š—¶š˜€š˜, š—›š—®š—»š—®š—“š—®š—øš—¶...
9.6K 672 23
"š™„ š™¢š™žš™Øš™Ø š™©š™š™š š™„š™šš™§š™Øš™¤š™£ š™ž š™©š™š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™š" - į“‡É“É¢ŹŸÉŖźœ±Źœ -