Gunshot✓

By Lovsii

Both part of the same community. Both the same amount of crazy. Both have the same morals. (Probably going... More

Pandora's red light
A mask to hide
not a five year old
Your cuddle bug
Date
Respectful?
our line of work
My Baby
I love you

baby

1.3K 91 48
By Lovsii

    Felix walked into his base with a smile and 8 people following.

    Jisung who had been pacing, looked at the door that just opened.

    Jisung's eyes widened once he saw his Twin.

   "What the hell! I have been worried sick!" Jisung ran up to his best friend and hugged him.

   "Sorry, sungie. Just wanted to have some fun. I didn't think it would make you worry so much." Felix pouted.

    "Next time, text me or something! So, I can make up some lie on why you suddenly disappeared!" Jisung whined.

   "I will. But, for now, I brought some fun! However, you, you, you and you please come over here." Felix pointed to  four males.

   The four step to the side.

   "These four are off limits because they didn't do anything to me. But, those four you can have all the fun you want with them. Just don't kill them. Once your done let them go and they will know not to mess with us." Felix stated.

   Jisung looked at the four males before Him with a smile.

   "You really messed with the wrong people." Jisung giggled.

    "Take them to the basement." Felix told the guards.

     The guards pulled the four males to the basement.

   "What about them?" Jisung nodded towards the other four males.

   "Take them to cells." Felix hummed.

    The guards pulled the other four to the cells.

    "How are you? Did they hurt you really bad?" Jisung asked.

   "Nope just a few cuts and bruises nothing really new." Felix shrugged.

    "Oh, you should call Hyunjin. He kind of thinks you are missing." Jisung nervously laughed.

   "Can I burrow your phone? Mine is dead." Felix asked.

     Jisung handed the younger of the two of them his phone.

     Felix dialed his best friend's number. After a few rings Hyunjin picked up.

    "What do you want Jisung?" Hyunjin questioned as he wiped blood off of himself.

     "Well, that is no way to greet your best friend." There was very obvious pout in the younger males voice.

    "Felix? What the fuck! Where have you been?" Hyunjin asked.

    "My sister roped me into a stupid trip last minute. I wasn't able to contact anyone from where I was." Felix huffed in annoyance.

     For some reason, Hyunjin didn't want to Believe the younger. However, like all the other times he felt like this he still believed Felix, trusting in the fact Felix would never lie to him. Like he has done to Felix so many times.

   "Just... Just next time, try your best to get ahold of someone. Jisung was really panicked and so was I." Hyunjin stated.

     "I promise next time I will try. I also want to tell you I am not going to school tomorrow. I am a bit jet lagged so I am just staying home." Felix told him.

   Hyunjin hummed.

   "I'll come over after school to see you then." Hyunjin stated.

     "Uhm, don't, I am in pretty bad shape because of the trip and I really don't want you to see me like that." Felix bit his lip hoping the lie would work.

    "Fine. But, call me tomorrow. Oh, I have to go. Sorry, baby. Something came up with Changbin." Hyunjin sighed.

    Felix looked over to Jisung who was waving him over. Mouthing that Seungmin found stuff on Red light.

    "Don't worry about it. Something  apparently came up Seungmin as well. Bye, jinnie." Felix smiled.

   "Bye, baby." Hyunjin hung up and walked over to Chan.

   "What happened?" Hyunjin asked.

   "We have the files on the leader, the hacker and who I believe is the hit man for the Pandora Mafia." Chan told the younger.

     "What did Seungmin find?" Felix asked.

     "He got the files on the red light Mafia's leader, hacker, right Hand man and hit man." Jisung stated pulling the younger to Seungmin.

     "First file, the right hand man. Okay this is all pretty much unless information. This is his identity. Bang Christopher Chan... he goes by CB97."

    "Felix.. isn't that Bang Chan the one Hyunjin knows?" Jisung asked pointing at the picture.

   Felix swallowed thickly. His best friend  knew someone possibly very dangerous.

     "Okay, first file the hit man." Chan muttered.

     "Basic, information we don't need. Okay, Lee Minho a.k.a Lee Know. Hold on this is Jisung's boyfriend." Changbin stated.

    Hyunjin clenched his jaw.

    "A couple who kills together, stays together I suppose." Chan stated.

    "Okay, next file the hit man." Seungmin stated.

    "Yang Jeongin, goes by I.N. he is only a year younger than us." Felix spoke.

    "How did he get mixed up in the mafia?" Jisung questioned.

    "He might have been brought up in it like us." Minho sighed.

     "Still, that is young to be a hitman." Felix muttered.

     Everyone collectively agreed.

   "The hacker." Changbin clicked on the file.

    As the picture came up he let out a little gasp.

   "Kim Seungmin. A.k.a Mini. 18 years of age, high school student." Changbin spoke.

    He had known the hacker this whole time.

     "Their hacker is... Seo Changbin..." Seungmin's voice dropped to a whisper.

      Felix had a soft gaze as he looked at his friend. To know your crush is part of a enemy Mafia would crush a person.

     "Finally the leader." Changbin collected himself as he clicked the last file.

    "Okay, their leader." Seungmin stated clicking their last file.

    Silence was heard. It wasn't a bad Silence but, maybe a shocked silence.

      "Lee Felix. Known by Sunshine." Chan read

    "Hwang Hyunjin. Known by Prince." Jisung spoke.

    Chan looked to Hyunjin. The male had an unreadable expression.

    Jisung looked to Felix trying decipher any emotion that the younger was feeling.

     Felix stood from His seat, his calves pushing the seat back.

    He left the entire base.

    "This is not good." Jisung muttered.

    "Guys, if you think of it. I think the answer was quite literally in our faces the whole time." Seungmin stated.

    "What do you mean?" Minho questioned.

    "Don't you find it just a bit odd that everything that there was an event that called for all Mafia's to be there, Hyunjin would just randomly text Felix to cancel any plans. Saying that he had something important come up but, he never gave any detail?

     Or the fact that he has the tatto for the Red light Mafia. I suppose we never connected it because, you know people usually get tattoos because their cool and hyunjin told us he got the tattoo on a whim. But, it always seemed like more." Seungmin explained.

   Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

   "What is Felix already knew?" Jisung questioned.

   "What do you mean by that?" Seungmin asked.

   Did he already know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
5.8K 271 5
Hyunjin wasn't used to physical affection, but when his roomate Felix came along his touchiness didn't feel weird nor uncomfortable. One day, he disc...
18.8K 351 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
75.5K 3.4K 49
D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶i̶n̶g b̶a̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶b̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶a̶m̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o...