Passerby Diary (Try-out)

Bởi AninditaFauzan

A guy got reincarnated as Shinji Takamiya's sister after getting caught up in an explosion from a terrorist a... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1 - That Time I Got Kidnapped by a Hooded Individual
Chapter 2 - What is this blobby thing?
Chapter 3 - Groundwork
Chapter 4 - The Magical Abomination
Chapter 6 - DATE A MIO
Stats for Everyone so far
Chapter 7 - The Ogre Village
Chapter 8 - Dying Lights
Chapter 9 - The Day I Became A True Spirit
Chapter 10 - Kinako Bread
Chapter 11 - True Spirit Blessing on this Advocate of Gender Equality
Chapter 12 - Let us begin our date!
Chapter 13 - Shiori and Rimuru's Live Commentary On The Battlefield
Chapter 14 - I'm home!
Notice. This is another stats report chapter for this book.
Chapter 15 - Adjustment
Chapter 16 - A whole new world
Chapter 17 - Fireworks
Chapter 18 - Settling down
Chapter 19 - Reunion
Chapter 20 - Farewell, for now
Chapter 21 - Info Dumping ☆ 1 Star!
Chapter 22 - True Besties
Chapter 23 - Treaty with Lucia
Chapter 24 - Going back home once again
Chapter 25 - Hello there
Chapter 26 - The Scum, The Spirit, and The Evolution
Epilogue

Chapter 5 - Training

985 27 9
Bởi AninditaFauzan

Goblin Village

Shiori POV

I am currently sitting alone in my house after I'm done with teaching the goblins how to make a house for today, we can get the foundation for the houses for today but they're still sleeping on the tent for tonight.

Hmm... I think that I have to train myself using these skills

I mean, I'm plenty powerful using [Master of the Mystic Arts] and all of these Ultimate Skills, but I'm sure that someone will be able to beat me if I'm not familiar with my ability, also I've been slacking in my shinai training, I have been fighting monsters in the Sealed Cave to cover for it but they're just going to be battle experiences for me.

This is going to be my training arc if this was an anime, unfortunately, this is a Wattpad fanfic, but I digress.

Right, I better get to it then.

I got out of my house and head out for the night, I met Ujang at the entrance, he's a goblin with an average face and an average build, he doesn't look that strong from the outside but when he showed me what he can lift with that thin body of his, I'm shocked. He is at least Rigurd level strong at the moment and I'm sure that he will be useful in the labor force for construction in the future.

Ujang- "Where are you going, Shiori-sama?"

Shiori- "I'm going to go on a random cliff, you want to come?"

Ujang- "Certainly, Shiori-sama"

I take him along with me so that the other won't have to worry about me for not having a guard with me, not that I need it but I appreciate the gesture.

[Later]

We arrived at the random cliff overlooking the goblin village, I think this cliff will be a good location to place the Wisteria tree in the future. Yes... I'll certainly do that in the future...

We are just standing there menacingly while looking down at the goblin village.

I'm sure that I look cool right now! Why didn't I wear my coat?!

Shiori- "Okay, I've been wanting to train for some time now, so please look after me"

Ujang- "Yes, Shiori-sama"

All of them are calling me 'Shiori-sama' but I don't feel like they are trying to be formal, they are casual around me and I feel blessed by that, getting treated like a diety all the time can be tiring.

I conjure up some magic circle on my palm, I know that these things have a name but I don't remember the name of it, I aim it at a random boulder and it shoots out light and obliterates the boulder.

*PEW* *BOOM*

What the heck?! Is this thing Metatron?! I never used this because Rimuru and Mio are the ones that did the obliterating monsters in the cave.

Ujang- "As expected of Shiori-sama!"

Shiori- "Uh... yeah, thanks"

I need to be careful when using this skill. I'll try the whip now.

I imagine a rope then throw a shining white rope towards a random tree and pull it with all my strength only to see it fling to the goblin village.

Shiori- "No!"

After I said that, a white portal open and consume the log of trees from this world.

Shiori- "What? A portal? Could it be?"

I move my hand in a circle on the air beside me, trying to make a similar effect to that tree earlier and it worked.

Shiori- "Wow! A mirror dimension!"

I look inside the portal and sure enough, the tree has destroyed part of the goblin village on the other side, I take back the tree with my whip and hand it over to Ujang.

Shiori- "Take it back, we can't waste any material, also you can go back first"

Ujang- "Yes, Shiori-sama, but why?"

Shiori- "I'll fly back, you don't have to worry about me"

He nodded and get back with the tree and I begin to fly by conjuring up a magic circle and then disabling it in the sky to fly on my own.

Shiori- "Woah! There's no nausea from flying!"

I fly around to test whether this statement is right or not by doing some trick in the sky, rolling around, some flip, and flying with a boost. I did not experience any sort of fatigue from flying for too long or too fast.

Shiori- "Right, I have to do that, huh?"

I dive to the random cliff where I was standing earlier and do a superhero landing.

*BOOM*

Shiori- "Wow! That was fun!"

Ujang has left to the village without me, I need to wrap this up quickly.

Shiori- "[Haniel]"

I turn into a form of a short girl with blue hair that reaches her back wearing a blue fur coat and scarves over a shirt and long pants, she also wears blue knee-high boots with fur on the knee part.

(A/N- "This is how I describe it, okay! I lack descriptive terms in my vocabulary")

Yes, I'm mimicking Rimuru's appearance after he ate Shizu, speaking of Shizu, what should we do to her? Let her live?

I'll just let the future me or Rimuru think about it...

When this skill is still [Switch], I can only change my gender, now that it evolve into [Haniel], I can mimic anything from my imagination including their clothes, I don't even have to be detailed in my imagination and it will still bring the desired effect for me. But it seems that this skill can only be used to change my appearance not change the appearance of the other, I have tried it on a rock and it's not working.

This skill has so much potential. Wait... does this mean that I can turn into a slime? Maybe.

Rasiel, how long can I maintain this transformation?

[Report. The analysis concluded that it will use the magicules or reiryoku of the wielder to use this skill, as master has [Reiryoku Breeder Reactor], the master can theoretically maintain this appearance forever]

Damn... so I can be the perfect impostor without getting suspicions on me if you take control of my body? Ok, that is OP.

I change back to my initial form and sigh because I'm sure that I will be stacking more skills in the future and I'm going to do this training again.

Oh yeah, let's see how they're holding up in Dwargon, I'm sure that they're already inside now.

Shiori- "[Clairvoyance]"

Let's see... a guard is running towards them on the ticket place, he ran back and return with a barrel, Rimuru filling up the barrel, the guard at the entrance is paying them for the potion, they take the money and leave for the inn.

I also just notice that there is a disturbing sight of two men wearing a magical girl outfit with a magical girl wand in their hand behind them.

It must be some kind of hobby and I would love to stay away from them if it's possible.

I turn off my [Clairvoyance] and proceed to fly back home, I wonder what I should have for dinner today.

Shinji POV

Armed Nation of Dwargon

We have arrived at the room in the inn and decided silently to just eat whatever the thing that Rimuru-san is going to conjure up for our dinner after taking a bath.

I'm currently in the bath when someone opens the door.

Shinji- "Eh?"

Mio- "Shin, can I come in?"

Shinji- "M-Mio?! You shouldn't just barge in like that to a bathroom when someone is inside!"

Mio- "So I can't?"

Shinji- "I didn't say that!"

Mio scooches over to my behind and washes my back using her... BODY?!

Mio- "How is it, Shin?"

Shinji- "I-i-i-i-it's g-good! Not that! Where did you learn this stuff?!"

Mio- "Rimuru teach it to me just now that I have to do this to cheer you up, what's wrong? Why are your ears getting red?"

I sure enjoy it, alright! Don't give her any funny suggestions, Rimuru-san!

Shinji- "Uh... y-yes, I... do enjoy it... but... I think that it's enough, I'm already energized, see?" I turn my face towards her while trying not to look down and smile to reassure her.

Mio- "Yay! Can I join you in the bath?"

Shinji- "Well, we can pour water to each other"

Yes, this is how my big sister always bathes even back in my homeworld, by pouring some water on herself using a dipper, that's the method that they are using here apparently.

We spend our surprisingly romantic bath in a fun atmosphere, pouring water on each other, Mio enjoys watering me, while I also smile at her, this world is dangerous, that much I know but I think that this world is surprisingly going to be safer than my world.

I'm sure that there is a secret organization somewhere in my world, I just don't know where but I just know and they might try to take Mio away while also threatening my family and I won't be able to do anything about it.

Shiori-nee might be able to do something about it, but I have a feeling that she's going to reside in this world, I thought that because, in every conversation where I bring up the world, she would always say something along the line of "if I can go to another world, I will bring you there with me after confirming the safety"

Whenever someone brings up DEM into the conversation she will always scowl and spit on their positive opinion about DEM, she then goes on and on about conspiracy theory about DEM secretly being an evil organization that will bring chaos to this world, this is also the reason why she has few friends at school, it's because they can't understand what she's saying.

When the Eurasian Sky Disaster occurred, we were at our home together and we are shocked and terrified when we see the aftermath, it was devastating, Shiori-nee at that time is shocked for a second and then go straight to her room for some reason.

A similar incident then occurred for some months and DEM is offering their help with their Realizer technology to recover quickly from spacequake damage and Shiori-nee just flat out says that she hates them, but our parents just go with the flow of the people anyway, and then some people install the technology in our house, I don't know how they do it so I can't give any details.

We finish the bath sometime later and wipe our bodies with a towel and put our clothes back, clothes made by Shiori-nee has a feature that makes it so that it can't get dirty and can tidy itself she said, and it has proven to be true so far, it's not dirty and it also has some faint nice smell coming out of it.

We end the night after eating our dinner from Rimuru-san and then sleep together on the bed, there is another bed but Mio just really likes to cling to me so I just give up, it feels nice, you know.

Am I falling for her? I know that it must be obvious from the way I treat her because I tolerate everything she does... I need to confirm this tomorrow... by asking Mio to go with me on a date... my first date in this world... and I hope that it's going to be a proper date.

[The Next Day]

Rimuru POV

We are on our way to the entrance of this nation to ask for artisans to help us build the village, why? It's because my anime sense is tingling, I can feel that the plot will make sure that we meet Kaido so that he can guide us to his brother, Kaijin.

And would you know it? I was right.

Guard- "There they are, Captain Kaido!"

Kaido- "Is this the slime that gives us that healing potion from yesterday?!"

Shinji- "Yes, sir, this slime has a name, it's Rimuru"

Kaido- "Allow me to say my gratitude towards you, there have been so few merchants coming here ever since the Storm Dragon disappearance!"

Shinji- "It's okay, sir, I was able to sell some of them at last because of you. Oh yeah, my name is Shinji Takamiya, and may I ask something of you?"

Kaido- "Well, I'm Kaido! The captain of the guards in this unit! What can I help you with?"

Shinji- "We are rebuilding a goblin village in that forest over there, so we would like to see if we could get any artisans specializing in weapon, armor, houses, and clothes to help us"

Kaido- "Isn't that the Great Forest of Jura?!"

Shinji- "Is that the name of that forest? What about it?"

Kaido- "People normally wouldn't go there because the monsters in that forest are dangerous"

Shinji- "Eh?! How dangerous exactly?"

Kaido- "The most dangerous forest in this land"

Shinji- "I-Is that so? How about the artisans then?"

Kaido- "I know just the guy! Follow me! See you later!" He bid adieu to the guard on the gate and guides us toward somewhere.

We follow him and we find ourselves in front of a smithy not long after, Kaido walks toward the door and opens it gently while bellowing a hello.

*SLAM!*

Kaido- "Yo! You in there?!"

Did I say open it gently? No, he kicks the door to open it like a freaking Kool-Aid Man while shouting his greeting! I like this guy!

???- "Oh, Kaido, can you come later? I am a bit busy at the moment!"

Kaido- "I want you to meet the slime that saves Garm, Myrd, and Dord yesterday, bro!"

Garm- "This slime is the one that gave us that high potion from yesterday?! Thank you so much for that!"

Dord- "Yeah, we will have casualty if we don't have those potions!"

Myrd- "*nod* *nod*"

Rimuru- "No problem!"

They are all shocked because I can talk, I didn't talk the whole time because Shinji is speaking on my behalf so I don't need to say anything if I didn't have to.

Kaijin- "Ho? A talking slime? Thanks for getting these guys out of the bad way yesterday!"

Rimuru- "Oh, it's fine, we get some money out of it, also this talking slime has a name, it's Rimuru!"

Kaijin- "How rude of me, my name is Kaijin!"

Rimuru- "Anyway, we're here to get someone to help us rebuild a goblin village in the Jura Forest"

I didn't bother beating around the bush and just state our reason for coming here, on an unrelated note, these guys are loud, I'm not bothered, but what about Shinji and Mio? Or their neighbor? Are their neighbor just as loud? Curious.

Rimuru- "There is already someone else teaching them how to make stuff, but we will appreciate a few input from the professional"

Kaijin- "Why do you need someone else? They sound like good teachers"

Rimuru- "Teacher, she's just one person teaching an entire village, and also she's still a young girl"

Kaijin face grew concerned because I just mention that Shiori is young, hey, I got her permission, okay?

Kaijin- "Well, I would love to help especially after knowing what you've done for my brothers, but unfortunately I still have this huge order of 20 magic swords from that damn minister Vesta! But I've got no material nor do I have the time to get more!"

Rimuru- "Hmm... then, if I can help you solve those problems for you, could you help me out?"

Kaijin "Hm? Sure, I guess" He looks at me weirdly before agreeing.

Rimuru- "Give me the sword that you've already made"

He hands me the sword and I ate it using [Predator] and utilized [Great Sage] to run analysis on it.

I can't make an item with energy in it using [Limited Creation], this is the limitation of this skill, but I should be able to make the replica of this sword after [Great Sage] is done with its analysis.

I had thought about making a plain sword and then inscribed some rune that can absorb magicules and will turn into magic sword overnight on it using [Rune Master] but decided against it because runes are not just limited to me, if someone else stumbles upon that rune, they could use it too, and I'm sure that Shiori is going to kick my ass if I do that.

Within a second or so, the sword has been analyzed by [Great Sage] and I spit it out from my body along with the other 19 swords.

Everyone froze while looking at the swords with their mouth open except for Shinji and Mio, Shiori can probably just conjure a bunch of magic swords just like a printer if she wished to. I cherished the moment now so that I won't get devastated when Shiori got even stronger when I'm back.

Kaijin- "T-this is..."

Rimuru- "Pretty impressive, huh? You can check the effect and properties if you want"

Kaijin- "What?! This is the same sword that I've created!"

Rimuru- "Now that your problem is solved, would you accept our request?"

Kaijin- "Yes, of course, thank you very much, Rimuru. I'll have to deliver this and then we'll have fun later, you guys should join us at 'Night Butterfly', that's the least I can do to repay you"

Shiori is going to be so mad if I let her brother go there with Mio, not just because he's a teenager but also because he's going to bring Mio there!

Rimuru- "Uh... Shinji, Mio, do you have somewhere else to be?"

Shinji- "Hm? No,  I don't think so... Actually, Mio, do you want to go on a date with me around Dwargon?"

Mio- "Date?! Of course, I want to! Let's go, Shin!" She shakes Shinji trying to get him to quickly go on a date with her.

Shinji- "Okay, okay, you don't have to shake me, we will go on a date, okay? Kaijin-san, can we leave Rimuru with you?"

Kaijin- "Sure"

Mio put me down and immediately dragged Shinji out of the workshop by his wrists.

Mio- "Date! Date! Date! We're going on a date!"

Shinji- "You don't have to announce it like that!..."

Their sounds gradually disappear until we can't hear them anymore.

Kaijin- "Well, I guess those two not coming would be for the best"

Rimuru- "Yeah, I don't want to face Shiori's wrath if I let the two of them come with us there"

I doubt that Shiori will be able to hurt me, but I don't want to try my luck, she can be hiding an Anti-Rimuru weapon under her sleeves for all I know.

And I'm on my way towards the Night Butterfly while Shinji is on a date with Mio around Dwargon.

Author Note brought to you by Chibi Shinji and Mio separating with Chibi Rimuru and the dwarves while waving their hands

MC- "Nice, another chapter"

A/N- "Is that training showcase satisfactory? I hope that I do it right"

MC- "Well, I just have those power at the moment but I'm sure that I'll get stronger in the future, right?"

A/N- "Yes, of course"

MC- "Anyway, the next chapter is a date chapter"

A/N- "And I'm confused on how to execute it because I have never been on a date is one of the reasons"

MC- "The other reason is that he's a loner and has never experienced a real date with his friends, he doesn't even know how to make friends with his attitude. Oh yeah, hanging out with your friends is a date in his dictionary"

A/N- "Okay, now you're just insulting me, but yeah, what she said, so please, help me"

MC- "That concludes the Author Note, goodbye"

A/N- "See you at the next chapter, hopefully, perhaps, maybe, I don't know"

MC- "Hey! You sound like you're going to stop!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

45K 1.3K 47
first of all this is just an idea that pop up in my head please I will continue the other story what will happen if you got reincarnated in anime but...
64K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...
811K 23.8K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...
18.8K 515 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...