๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

By Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... More

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Confession
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
New girl
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Enormous War
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dream a little dream of me
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: everything terrifies me.
S2: Thrilled
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

S2: Dead but alive

74 9 0
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 1, S2)

Photo credit: babiiehxney_

(Sry for the late upload I was stressing out from my boarding school)

2023, October

1:34 Am

"Let me raise a toast, to all of you guys in this club. Wish everyone a nice evening"

Taehyung shouted as he drunkenly raises his cup, full of wine.

All of the people in the club cheered and thanked him for paying for the drinks.

He and his friends and a few bunches of strangers were chilling in the club tonight. To celebrate their university life.

The last time we saw them, they were just 17-year-old teens. Now they are all 20-year-olds, time flies.

"Taehyung stop, you're drunk," Jungkook said

"Shut up YOU BUBBLEGUM BITCH" he yelled

"Taehyung I'm being serious"

"Let's just take him to the bathroom" Jin whispered

Both of them carried Tae to the bathroom, letting him sit there and relax.

The club they went to is quite luxurious, so the bathroom had sofas and fancy settings.

Taehyung's face was red like a tomato, his body was flaming hot, it's like he's about to have a fever.

"You. You stay here, don't go anywhere, rest, ok?"

Jin warned

Taehyung softly nodded as his eyes were closed, he's about to pass out.

Jungkook and Jin left the bathroom and let him clean himself up, then two probably went back partying.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, as he stares at the ceiling, filled with lights.

He stared at the ceiling blankly for 1 minute straight.

He then suddenly felt nauseous, so he got up and walked into one of the bathrooms.

He knew down by the tub and started to throw up, he probably drank a lot.

After he finished, he exited and left the party, without letting his friends know.

Since he's drunk and can't drive, he decided to walk to the train station.

He thought he was sober, but in reality, he's still drunk.

He's not walking in a straight line and he could barely see, everything is so blurry.

Taehyung start walking in random directions and have no idea where it is, he thought he was heading home.

"Fuck"

He swore as he tripped over

He walked inside an alley, a dark and dirty alley with trash bins all over.

As he was still wandering around, he heard a bunch of gangsters ahead of him.

He didn't care and walked towards them, he then accidentally bumped into one of them.

That man doesn't look very happy, he grabbed Taehyung's shirt and shouted at him.

"Who do you think you are," that man said

"Fuck off"

Taehyung drunkenly replied

"What did you say?"

"Fuck off"

That man threw him towards the bin after he told him off, his backups behind him started kicking him and beating Taehyung to death.

They then left him, leaving him in pain on the floor.

He then groaned and lay down there, numb and drunk.

His vision decreased as he slowly pass out in the dark and smelly alley.

-Time skip-

Taehyung felt his eyes slowly open as he wakes up in a dark room. In an apartment

He doesn't know where he was, so he just lay there and gulped.

He looked around him, he saw one bed and a few bags, this looked familiar.

Taehyung got up and walked around the darkroom, he had a gut feeling that someone took him here.

So he opened the door and stepped outside, the living room was also dark and empty.

He then felt shivers as he feel like someone's behind him.

He turned around and he saw a person standing there, wearing all black and covering himself with a mask.

It was way too dark to see anything, he couldn't even tell if that's a girl or boy.

"Excuse m-"

That person immediately ran towards him as he started to talk, he or she was carrying an injection needle with liquid-filled inside.

Taehyung got scared and suddenly start running, the room was small so he have nowhere to go, so he immediately kicked the window and jumped out of it.

Thank god the room was three floors away from the lobby, as he landed on his feet, he started to run.

The sky was still very dark, he ran towards the bus station as he heard that guy coming for him.

His legs suddenly started to weaken and his body felt so numb.

He stopped by the road, where there's no people there. He stood by the tree and deep breathed.

He turned around and saw that person standing there again, he was so confused and terrified. How did that guy even manage to keep up that fast?

That guy calmly walked towards him, trying not to scare him.

"Wh-who are you?"

He quivered as he slowly walks away

That person didn't answer, it just continues to walk faster and faster towards him.

He didn't know what drugs did that kidnapper feed him, he's just suddenly so weak.

He tried to run, but he then slipped and fell.

"Fuck"

He swore and looked at his bleeding hands

The killer stood right by his side as it raise the injection and stabbed it into his neck.

Taehyung then tried to reach his hand onto the kidnapper's face, trying to take the face mask off.

He gripped the mask and tore it off the kidnapper's face, he then was even more scared of what he saw.

It's been 3 years, he saw a familiar face of his dead girlfriend that died in some fantasy or adventure they went to three years ago.

"Sa-Sana?"

He then breathed heavily and tried to speak, but unfortunately, he passed out.

-time skip-

It's been at least 8 hours. The sun came out.

And Taehyung woke up in a hospital, with his friends surrounding him by the bed.

Jungkook crossed his arms, looking at him with a concerned face.

Jin stood there and felt so guilty for leaving him alone, he just stared at him.

Jungkook and Jin were the only friends Taehyung got left since they graduated high school.

Jimin and Yoongi probably headed to the USA for university. They completely moved out.

Namjoon is developing his own life in Seoul, he got a girlfriend and they moved in together. He barely contacts Taehyung or the other people.

Hoseok, well... he's resting well in heaven.

And the girls, well, nobody knows.

"Taehyung, you're awake, I'm glad"

Jin said

"Glad? What do you mean glad? You left him in the bathroom!"

Jungkook scolded

"I didn't know he would end up like this! Okay?!"

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked Tae

"Confused"

"Of course, it must be a long way for you to end up in Daegu."

"You got kidnapped or sum?"

"Stop asking him! He's tired, let him rest"

"I- I saw something"

"What? What did you see?"

"The kidnapper- her face looked so-"

Jungkook and Jin were confused, but they let him finish his sentence.

"She looked so much like...Sana"

"Dude-" Jin said

"Dude I thought you're over her" Jungkook said

Jin then hit Jungkook's elbow, telling him to not bring that up.

Ever since Sana "died" Taehyung has been visiting her grave every single week for the whole year.

He was never over her, he's just not concentrating on her at this moment.

Taehyung silenced and looked at the blank window, he was staring at it like she had seen a window before.

"It's probably coz you got drugged"

"No, I swear! I saw her!"

"You need rest."

"Why won't you guys trust me?! Why would I be making this up?!"

"It's because you have been drugged and everybody can't see normally when they are drugged!"

Jungkook shouted

He was being a bit harsh.

Taehyung looked at him with hurt and sad face.

Jungkook then sighed, trying to calm himself down.

"I'm- I'm sorry. But she's in heaven okay? Don't make her suffer anymore."

Jungkook comforted.

"We'll leave you alone for a bit, we'll be waiting outside. Call us if you need us ok?"

Jin said

Taehyung then nodded.

Jin then closed the door as he talks with Jungkook.

"I'm still worried about him, it's just so sudden"

"I know. Have you seen the news? I heard there's a criminal that the police is still chasing in Daegu"

"Daegu? Isn't that where Taehyung is last night?"

"Yea. It must be related to his case."

"But why didn't the kidnapper take his money and things? His stuff is still in his pocket?"

"Or maybe they don't want to?"

"Why would you kidnap someone and not rob them?"

"I don't know, let's leave that to the police. We don't dare to deal with that right now"

"Hear me out, what if he saw her- like if she's alive?"

"Jin I don't have the energy to deal with that anymore. I've been traumatized in 2020"

Jin and Jungkook then kept talking, they changed the topic into something else, trying to calm down.

The two wanted to trust Taehyung and believe his bullshit. But they didn't want to. If Sana was back to life things would be different and hard.

Everybody moved on and Taehyung is starting to move on as well. This suddenly popped up and the disaster will happen again if it's real life.

Last time Hoseok died for saving the group. And this time we don't know if anyone could die or get hurt from this.

Taehyung was an asshole for not caring for Hoseok's death and sobbing about Sana's. Which is just a random girl he met in 3 months.

He cares more for her than a loyal friend that treated him well for 5 years.

This time almost everyone left. If they need to battle again it wouldn't be strong enough.

Last time there was a whole ass team to kick the enemies ass.

The other girls who had powers all left and who even knows where they went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 32 14
A young girl goes missing and it turns out that she's been kidnapped by vampiric creatures who want to use her as food without no body knows . Her mo...
216K 7.8K 25
A girl named Choi Hee Young moved with her parents, so she's new in the high school. She's very brave and indeed she's curious about everything. She...
4.5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
681K 19.4K 50
Please do read with caution! (Thank you to @milkalatte for the new cover of this story! Credits to her)