An Anomaly in Terra

By Happy100cool

A boy awakens into a world filled with dangerous yet familiar powers, with no idea of how on the new world wo... More

The Start of Everything (Remastered)
Two Catastrophe and a Cure
Thinking and Training
Reality Crashing
Traveling and New Companion
Timely Encounter and a Reunion?
Meeting of Leaders, a Miracle, and Visions
Prophecy, Memories and Confrontation
A Mind Battle End and Renewal Hope
Relaxation, New Looks and Destination reached
Broken Soul, Breakdown, and Hopeful Resolve
New Destination set and Training gone wrong

File Access

2.1K 47 86
By Happy100cool

Accessing File

1%

21%

54%

66%

78%

90%

99.9%

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Error 404 file not found...restart...

.

.

.

Welcome back ✌︎■︎□︎❍︎♋︎●︎⍓︎

William

Alias The White Demon, Unknown Savior, and Hope Reborn

Combat Experience: ???

Age: 18, implied to be immortal

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: ???

Date of Birth: ???

Race: Human?

Height: 178 cm

Clothes: Like the one from my other book. (The Fate book and currently wearing.)

(When he joins Rhode Island, he is wearing clothes like this. I still owe none of the art)

Infection Status: Testing has shown no infection at all. Nothing from his bloodstream showed unordinary results. He said that it is normal for him as for someone like him it is meanless to question. (Highly Classified info)

Nation: None

Group: ???

Physical Exam

Physical Strength: █ █

Mobility: Standard

Physical Resistance: █ █

Tactual Acumen: Normal

Combat Skill: Normal

Originium Arts Assimilation: █ █

Profile: The White Demon is a human... or that is what he calls himself. He appeared with [Redacted] to which Doctor Kal'sit has allowed him to freeload on the ship for unknown reasons. Has the best defense and offense ever seen on the ship, he said that it is meanless to try to kill him with explosives as it was shown that he walk into it with no physical damage. He is able to cure Oripathy and has shown no negative side effects. He is some type of anomaly as he says he is someone that should not exist. But he is a hope for something better in the world as maybe he can improve everything.

Clinical Archive

No

You don't need to know at all for right now.

-William

Archive File 1:

William tends to be a quiet person who rarely talks to most people at first and prefers to relax. Though recently since his arrival on the ship, he has opened up more and tried to make jokes and socialize with the operators. It is quite easy to be acquaintances with him though it is hard to be his friend as he seems to have some trust issues. He was usually seen talking to Surtr, Skadi, Fiammetta, and Mostima when she is on the ship. Though he is quite helpful to anyone who asks for his help. He is usually in the library or somewhere around the ship as it is hard to find him. Please do not try to bring him to any social events as he seems to dislike them heavily.

"He never really likes parties or anything with social events. He says it just causes bad memories."

-Skadi

Archive File 2:

Do not mess with William in a battle as he has a track record for beating all of his opponents badly and easily. He is able to use "Magic" as he calls it. He stated that he has control of Electricity / Flames / Gravity/ Light and Water. He said that his full power is dangerous, so we only see a portion of it. God forbid if anyone actually forces him to try. It was said that Nian and Dusk tried to take on William... it lasted only 5 minutes before both of them were knocked out. So far any operators that exceed on a certain element that he is able to control usually train with him as they know he would push them to their limits and he is quite supportive of improvement. Somehow it has seen rapid growth in operators who have trained so far... as seen by Angelina and Surtr. So far no operator could beat him in a battle.

"Seeing my real power is something I hope is never needed as I pray for the world itself if I unleash it."

-William

Archive File 3:

Any info about where he came from has failed to be discovered, and his immunity to Oripathy disease has done nothing to stop the questions of who is he. Truly someone that no one should know to exist. His ability to cure Oripathy is amazing and completely unnatural and has shown no side effects to him. Hell, he said that it makes your body more resistant to getting infected again. Maybe if he could teach us how to do it, that will help the world.

"Getting him to help us so far has proven to be for no as he is refusing to help as he says "I need to trust and to know you to do something like that." If only he was not stubborn to help-oh William how long have you been-" (Rest of the transcript has been ripped and William looks at Kal'sit for a whole week with shame as she felt she was judged whenever they see each other.)

-Kal'tsit

Archive File 4:

He sometimes disappears at random times during the day and if he usually looks dead then it is recommended to not talk to him as he says he tries to focus on something. Usually, he talks to ??? when alone. Any recommendation for therapy has been denied as William said he does not want it... it has worried some of his friends.

Secret Archive File 5 (When seeing Collab units from Earth. Doctor only)

When he sees anyone from the Rainbow Siege squad, it gives him memories on a place that he calls Earth, he feels off about them as he said that they don't know something. It seems like he is from the future or some other Earth as he calls them... actual human and not like him. He talks about something about a Mainframe but when I ask him, he says "better you don't know that type of thing.". It is like he thinks that knowing whatever the Mainframe is a bad thing and that my existence is a lie. 👌︎︎♏︎︎♍︎︎♋︎︎◆︎︎⬧︎︎♏︎︎ ♓︎︎⧫︎︎ ♓︎︎⬧︎︎ ♋︎ ●︎♓︎♏︎.

"Doctor, you should not research things that you don't need to know. You know what they say 👍︎◆︎❒︎♓︎□︎⬧︎♓︎⧫︎⍓︎ 🙵♓︎●︎●︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♍︎♋︎⧫︎."

-🕈︎♓︎●︎●︎♓︎♋︎❍︎

Operator File

William

Stats

Seven Star Ranged Guard/???

Hp: ???

Attack: ???

Defense: ???

Res: ???

Block Count: 5

Dp Cost: 21

Redeploy time: 80

Operator Description: Locked

Operator Quote

" Doctor you are so lucky to have someone like me. After all, a chance like this is something that not many can have."

Potential Item: A Puppet of Doctor

"Aw, look it is a little docto-wait is it moving and why is looking at me?"

Special Skill: Auto Heal: Regens 10% hp every 5 seconds and Remove Negative Status effect to all allies to 30 seconds when deployed.

Special Skill 2: Supportive Aura: Auto aggro enemies and boost allies' damage by 50%. While in Half Hp deals 100% true damage to all enemies.

Talents

Guard Aura (Max)

Give a boost of 25% damage permanent to all guard classes when in the loadout.

Quick Action (Max)

Redeployment Time -20 seconds

Friend Maker (Max)

Increase 20% damage to all allies if William is deployed with someone with that he is friends and gives increases the trust level for all operators in the squad. (So basically you get to increase Trust quicker with him in a squad)

Skill 1: Determination: increase his attack and defense stats by 50% after staying 10 seconds on the field. Gives all enemies -25% defense if he attacks them. (Passive)

Skill 2: Missed moment: William auto dodges attacks with a 75% chance (Passive)

Skill 3: Time to switch it up: William has three modes, Gravity mode is where he attacks fast but the attack damage is lower and slows down foes, Fire mode is when he causes Massive Damage but longer time to attack and causes a burn effect that slowly deals damage, and Electric mode is balance one of the three as no negative effect on attack and can paralyze the foes.

Skill 4: ??? 

Dorm Skills

Silence moments: When this operator is assigned to a Dormitory, self Morale recovers 1.5 per hour.

Sleepy Head: When this operator is assigned to a Dormitory, self Morale recovers by 2.2 per hour.

Trust (Secret Files)

???

???

???

Unlocked after 200 trust

Clinical Analysis

[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 0%

No Oripathy

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0%

Hmm just like Nian and Dusk but considering he is not a brother to them then he comes from a different race though it is unknown what race he is. He has said he was human but... something is telling me that he ain't like... anyone.

-???

This is the one we have been looking for. He is the cure for everything. Anyone from the Medical world would love to have him tested and see what else he can do. Though they would have to deal with his annoyance as he showed distrust of testing. I saw him look ready to hit anyone who force him to test after we try to study- I mean exam him.

- Warfarin Medic Operator

Dialogue (Skip if you want and the ??? are things that are in the future that ain't going to be spoiled.)

Appointed as Assistant: "Huh, you want me to help you well then sure Dokutah after all I am totally someone helpful but do expect nothing special from me."

Talk 1: "Huh you want to know a bit about me? Well, maybe another time either way you still got some work to do."

Talk 2: "Maybe I should enjoy eating some ramen with you."

Talk 3: "... I ain't saying anything else."

Talk after Elite 1 promotion: "Come back to me when you get me to Elite 2."

Talk after Elite 2 promotion: "Well I got to say you truly want to see something special as if you went this far so maybe in the future you will see my final project. Do not worry as it is very interesting and could change a lot of things."

Talk after Trust increase: ???

Idle: "Are you sleeping right now then let us dream for a better tomorrow as I got some time to nap for a bit."

Introduction: "Well the name is William and wow, you got very lucky with those rates, I thought I put myself at 8 stars."

Give Battle Records: "I hope I do not need to eat these things. Wait why are you looking-"

Promoted to Elite: ???

Added to Squad: "Well bois this is overkill."

Appointed as the squad leader: "Wow I am about ready to do some nasty stuff and you all will follow my lead."

Operation start: "Time to see how many kills I get."

An enemy about to spawn: "Wow this is some bottom-tier level stuff."

Selected: "Time for fun."

Selected 2: "Memes."

Deployed: "I am about to beat some bois."

Deployed 2: "Well you know the rules and so do I~."

Using skill: "I am using 1% of my power, dude."

Using skill 2: "Yeah no more Mr nice guy."

Using skill 3: "I am going into creative mode on your ass."

Using skill 4: "... die."

Operation star 4: "Perfection is my name."

Operation star 3: "Get to 4 star pal."

Operation star 2: "Damm this is a pretty bad rng."

Operation failure: "How the fuck did I lose! Either way, go escape with others as I got some shit to work through."

Tap: "Poke me is no fun."

Trust Tap: "You like to do this and I am okay with this."

Greetings: " Greetings. I am William and I'm just a random person that you are talking to... hehehe Nah, I know who you are Dokutah."

Alt Skin

(Please support the creator as I don't own this.)

Bloodline of Combat

Omen of War

This was worn when William fought... C̸̛̞̻͈̞̠̖̗̜͊̑̀̉͋̓̓͋͑͌ö̸̡̨̨̱̻̌̊̑̍̈́͗̔ͅr̸̰̹̭̩̙̊̈̉̈́̊̑͗̚͝r̸̲̦͉̼̻̮̋̔̇̕u̷̢̜̻͍̘̭̳͒͒̐̎̒̀͒̾̆̄̎̔̇͝p̷͉̰̠̑t̶͓͍̟̼̗͎̤̻̂̑͝ę̷̛̛̞̺̤̘̪̺͎̌͊͂͋d̵̻̹̙̭͘͠ ̷̛͕̼̳̠͕͔͔̤̺͚̦͖͐̑͊̐̌̈̏̽͛̄́͒̈́f̸͉̭͇̒́͒̎̀̔̉́̾̍͝i̸̧̖̮͚͉̹̥͉͕͈͙̩͋͐l̴͍͚͎̦̥͙̠̘̒̀̐̓́̚͜͠͠e̵͇͎͕̬̙͗̾d̶̥̺̗̅ ̴̢̠͔͉͓̯͓͇̫͙̄l̷̡̨͙̹͇͓͓̗̻̗̲͕̳͓̟̓̐̍o̸̝̅́̇͌͊́͒̊̚͘͘͘͝͠ͅs̷̝̆̈́͐́͝͝t̵̳̔͆

William somehow wears this sometimes even though it is unknown how he acquired such wears and he says that he enjoys it even though in his words looks too Greek.

Well, this is the end of the Bio and I hope you enjoy this story as we finally are starting this book.  Expected more updates from this page, the more info we get in the future...

You are still here?

Okay, here's the little extra for you bois.

Boss The White Demon

Class Boss

Hp: Does it even matter, you ain't winning.

ATK: S+

DEF: S+

RES: S+

Melee/Ranged

Ability

Switches from Flames/Lighting and caused Burning Aura to all opponents that are close to him that deals 10% of hp every 3 seconds. When in the field cause all attacks and defense from friendly units drop to 50%. Resistant to any knockback or negative effects. Invulnerable after every 10 seconds after his death.

Revives only three times.

Attack Range: Yes

Attack interval: ???

Speed: 1 tiles/sec

Weight: 8

Life Point Reduction: 4

Susceptibility

None

Enemy

68 enemies beside him.

The only enemies are Dark Blasters and Dragons.

Dark Blasters have low hp but Extreme high attack and Res.

Dark Blaster Dragons have High Hp and have a weak attack but high Def and Res.

When The White Demon spawns, an infinite amount of Dark Blasters and Dark Blaster Dragons appear with a 10-second cooldown for another two to appear.

He spawns in front of the ally's exit and just flips them off before teleporting to the strongest operator attack and hp wise then instantly kills them then the battle truly begins as he spawns in the middle of the field after that and starts his attack.

The option to win is to ☝︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎.

Boss Theme

Or this

Questions

Harem yes or no? (S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶)

Love Interests (No one that looks too young and at least 16 years above.)

Doctor (Name and should they be either male or female?)

.

.

.

.

.

True Physical Exam, only for Doctor and Kal'sit.

Physical Strength: Godly

Mobility: Outstanding

Physical Resistance: Godly

Tactual Acumen: Normal

Combat Skill: Excellent

Originium Arts Assimilation: None

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 89 14
A young anime and manga fan ends up dying after trying to save his classmates from an attack at his school. When he receives from an entity a new cha...
18.2K 360 13
!!Warning! This contains Spoilers for Danganronpa V3!! (GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST FIC IT'S GONNA BE SUPER EDGY AND BAD I'M SO SORRY IN ADVANCE-) Kaede...
8.1K 466 18
"Only I know the end of this world" One day our MC finds himself stuck in the world of his favorite mobile game, Honkai Impact. What does he do to su...
938K 26.4K 41
Due to an incident in the dorms, students have to now be paired up in rooms. Todoroki freaks out when he finds out he has to pair up with the one and...