What became of the Novel's ag...

By Lemon_bb

29 year old otaku shut-in Suzuki Ren's current daily life consisted of playing fantasy games when a black hol... More

2 - 1
3 - 1
4 - 1
5 - 1
6 - 1
7 - 1
8 - 2
9 - 2
10 - 2
11-2
12-2
13-2
14-2
15-2
16-2
17-2
18-3
19-3
20-3
21-3
22-3
23-3
24-3
25-3
26-3
27-3
28-3
29-3
30-3
31-3
32-3
33-3
34-3
35-4
36-4
37-4
38-4
39-4

1 - 1

11K 353 148
By Lemon_bb

《Disclaimer: this book has some heavy themes such as violence/torture/sexual abuse and slaves so if you're uncomfortable with these please click off as you've been warned.

With that finished, for those who do read, thank you very much for picking up this book of mine. It isn't just heavy themes as there will be some sweet moments so don't worry about it being all angst.

Have a pleasant day everyone~》

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Suzuki Ren's POV

Imagine you were having the time of your life just wasting your days away in the pleasures of fantasies and games only to have the most unscientific thing ever happen to you in your entire life...

Getting transported to a different world.

Yes. That's what happened to a certain 29 year old shut-in otaku man named Suzuki Ren.

I was just gaming like any ordinary days, trying to defeat the final boss on the 99th level until a huge black hole appeared out of nowhere and swallowed me up.

When I came to his senses, I found himself in a dark room, no lights on or anything.

I tried to move my body only to freeze and let out a sobbing scream. For some reason, my voice was hoarse and unimaginable amount of pain was coursing through his body.

It was like being encroached by a tide of poisonous insects gnawing away at your flesh, tearing it little by little in an endless torrent while your internal organs were being pierced a million knives every second and grinded into mush.

"Urgh... Ack-"

I was wheezing and panting and cold sweat formed on my face. Trying to control my breathing, I stopped moving but I still felt uncomfortable.

My body felt sticky and my vision was slightly blurry, I couldn't tell what was going on and why I was in so much pain.

Through my nose, I could smell something metallic. It reminded me of blood.

Wait, so I'm... Probably bleeding?

Not just my nose, I could taste the red liquid in my mouth, swirling around my teeth and gums, mixing together with my saliva but I found it hard just to breath, let alone swallow.

Hopeless, I just closed my eyes and passed out. However much pain I was in or where I was currently, it couldn't stay in my mind for long.

...

After untold amount of hours, I woke up again. The pain was still there, still as severe as ever but it seems like my body got better, even if it was only a bit.

With much difficulty and strength, I managed to sit up. Looking at my arms which were coated in dried blood, I already had a premonition of what happened before I first came to my senses.

Ignoring the pain as best as I could, I gritted my teeth and stumbled my way over to the cracked mirror and looked at my own appearance.

It... Was an incredibly sorry state.

My appearance was exactly the same as my own but it took me a while to figure that out because of how atrocious I looked.

My entire body was drenched in blood, not a single part of my outfit wasn't cut, slashed, ripped or bloody. My face had begun flaking off the blood stuck to my face and there were wounds all over my limbs, heck, even my internal organs weren't let go considering the amount of pain I felt inside.

I really didn't know how to describe it anymore but my face looked as if it was disfigured.

Not to brag, but I'm pretty handsome despite locking myself away from the outside world. I had natural white hair and pink eyes, I'm an albino but a really good looking one heh. I was really popular for my looks during senior high despite not having a single commendable thing about me all because of my looks.

Except... My hair was dyed red and crusty and it was all my own blood too. T-T

Taking a deep breath, I started stripping, ignoring the throbs and friction of some of my still open wounds.

I was now half naked, no, I didn't take off my underwear.

The sight was even more disturbing and horrendous than I had imagined. There were scars littered all over my body, some which seemed to reach the bones as well. Whip marks were visible and a gaping wound was on my back when I turned around.

I inspected every part of my body and literally nowhere. Nowhere was left unscarred!

Who the fuck did this?!

I was so livid, this pain isn't some ordinary pain. It was fucking torture, and a ruthless one at that. Not one of my wounds didn't throb, blood was still trickling down some of them and I saw some had even gotten infected from lack of treatment.

Just from this, I know this place is inhumane!!

Scanning the room, I noticed a lot of bandages on the ground, blood splattered all over the ground and the entire room had a gloomy and depressing atmosphere.

Despite the messiness, the room was actually gigantic, about ten times the size of my bedroom and the walls were designed with detailed patterns and gems were inlaid in the design and there was a massive chandelier on the ground by the fireplace-

Wait, chandelier on the ground??!??

Oh my god... I went over to inspect it and saw the shattered glass on the ground and traces of dried blood all over them.

I looked down at my feet and inexplicably shivered in cold blood. I backed the fuck away from that and decided it was enough exploring 'my' bedroom clearly indicating wealth and royalty.

By the king sized bed, there was a cabinet and when I reached out to open it, multiple bandages rolled out and I stared blankly.

I retracted my gaze and looked back at the cabinet and opened the second draw to see a bunch of ointments, then the next draw which had cotton swabs and other utensils, then the next draw and then to the next cabinet.

After checking through them all, I was just completely speechless. "What the hell..."

My voice cracked and it was the coarsest thing I've ever heard coming form myself, like sandpaper rubbing against each other.

Ughhh....

My throat stung a little and I no longer spoke anymore, I am NOT going to harm myself any further.

I took out all the things needed for treatment and laid them out on the bed that had been lo' and behold, stained with my blood.

I subconsciously sighed.

"Ack-"

I felt a my throat tingle and coughed out some blood. My eyes widened in shock as I stared at my blood stained palm.

Ah... You gotta be kidding me...

I wiped the blood on the bed, not caring anymore and began to treat myself. I had never been injured to such a horrifying degree before so I don't know how to bandage myself well.

I clumsily muddled my way through, trying to restrain my own tears from falling down my ragged face. It really wasn't easy, not when you had to twist your waist to reach certain areas and bend your arms and legs.

Urghhhh I wanna scream so badly!!!!

After 5 hours of treating myself with utmost meticulousness, I finally breathed a sigh of relief (in my head!) and walked over to what I assumed to be the closet.

I opened it and saw a set of clothes that were designed exactly the same as each other while the bottom draws were things like underwear and nightgowns.

I took out a nightgown since I didn't want to go anywhere right now.

Now that I was fully treated, I could finally think for myself.

I laid on the bed trying not to aggrivate any of my wounds as I closed my eyes and rested.

So the last memory I had was having the time of my life until a black hole came and took me away and I ended up here in complete pain and suffering passing out.

From what I deduced from the room, I was most likely a noble or belonged to a wealthy family. What's more, I was not loved or else I wouldn't be treated this way.

Furthermore, this is clearly my body and my face even though it was my younger version. But why am I here??? Did I transmigrate and happen to go into the body of someone with my exact same appearance?

A parallel world maybe?

I don't know but everything was confusing to me. I wanted to go out and look for clues but at the same time I didn't and for good reasons. Who ever did this to my body obviously hated me and obviously didn't treat me as human, either ways, I definitely didn't want to meet them.

My body seems to be at the age of 11, 18 years younger than actual self! God please help me wherever you are and explain to me what's happening.

"I will explain this to you as you wish then!"

My eyes jolted open and I stared around the room and wanted to shout, "Who are you? Reveal yourself!" but my throat was currently out of action and I didn't want to do anything with my body.

"No need for that child. I can read your thoughts so we can communicate perfectly, no barriers."

The voice that spoke again had a hint of a smile in it but I was not happy.

'Alright then. Since you just confirmed that you're God, why don't you tell me what happened with me?'

My voice was cold and unfriendly. I mean, who wouldn't be when you wake up to find yourself like this.

The god who spoke to me seemed to understood how I feel and spoke in an apologising tone.

"Ah yes, we're very sorry Suzuki Ren but we had no other choice but to send you over to this world and replace Ryan Albrecht who died much earlier than he was supposed to. As both of you have a 100% soul compatability, you were the chosen one!"

'Bullshit.'

I was in disbelief.

'Just because of a "100% soul compatibility" doesn't mean you can just kidnap someone and replace them with someone who died just because they "died" at the "wrong time" this is fucking ridiculous. Take me back to my own world right now, I don't care if you're gods, goddesses or even my damn father. You have no right to restrict my freedom. ' I retorted in bellowing anger.

"We're afraid that's impossible. The gods and goddesses of time and space have undergone a deep slumber from rewinding time and bringing you over from another world. The next time they will awaken will be around 5.4 light years so you're now stuck in this world, apologies once again~"

Who needs your damn apology...

" Oh yes, I almost forgot. The reason for you being here will also affect all other worlds, including the one you come from which is why it is imperitive that you stay so that you can save them!"

Wait wait wait, hold on a second.

What did this bi- I mean goddess just say?

I understood every word by itself but when joined together... Hmmm????

The goddess could read his mind and felt very exasperated.

" It's fine if you don't understand, just ignore what I just said. You just need to know that you are the key to saving both our God realm and every world in existence!"

I was offended. I'm not an idiot, of course I understood. It was just me wanting to deny reality and hope everything was just a dream.

I sighed, giving up.

'Fine, I'll do it. Tell me what I have to do and who was I again? Give me the background details please.' and after this I will also try and find a way back.

Fuck these useless gods and goddesses for bringing me to some random place!

"Great! I'm glad you accepted, you had no choice but to do it whether you wanted to anyways but I'm glad you accepted it quickly to make it easier for me."

'Can I just take back what I said?'

The goddess replied simply.

"Nope! I will now give you the details. The world you are in is called 'A Lost One's Remains'. You should be familiar with this name as its the name of a novel you read. The body you are in is Ryan Albrecht, the second son of the Albrecht family and the moment he died was when you replaced him!"

Somehow the way she said the last sentence didn't sound right...

But that wasn't the issue.

A Lost One's Remains....

Oh f*ck--!

Isn't it that novel I read just a month ago?! The one where every single character including the protagonist are just plain maniacs with mental problems and crooked worldviews???

'So you're telling me... I have to live with these lunatics from now on and even save them!?!?'

"That's right!"

I think I should just kill myself now...

"It doesn't work that way Suzuki Ren-kun."

'Don't speak like you're so familiar with me. And drop the "-kun" call me Suzuki Ren-sama.'

"Actually, I should be calling you Ryan Albrecht since that will be your identity from now on. So as to help you along the way, I will give you some blessings so that you won't die. As for your original body, it has merged with Ryan Albrecht' s body so now you are both one whole! Please work hard on our behalf, may we meet again~"

Hearing her voice disappearing in the distance, I shouted loudly.

'Waittttttttttt! You stupid goddess.'

I repeatedly called out to her but there was no response. I wanted to kick her in the ass for just dumping me with so much information.

Now, I was having a hard time adjusting my mentality at the news that I was transported and forcefully merged with Ryan Albrecht AND that I would have to save this fucked up world.

How wonderful~

'When I find out this goddess' name and temple in this world, I'll destroy them all!'

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...