Reptilian Eyes(TOTCF fanficti...

By Xythe_Phantasma

What? Red hair almost the shade of blood and green emerald reptilian eyes that gazes sharply full of confiden... More

The Red Dragon 00
The Red dragon 01
The Red Dragon 02
The Red Dragon 03
The Red Dragon 04
The Red Dragon 05
The Red Dragon 06
The Red Dragon 07
The Red Dragon 08
The Red Dragon 09
The Red Dragon 10
The Red Dragon 11
The Party Formation 00
The Party Formation 01
The Party Formation 02
The Party Formation 03
The Party Formation 04
The Party Formation 05
The Party Formation 06
The Great and Mighty! 01
The Great and Mighty! 03
The Great and Mighty! 04
The Great and Mighty 05
The Dragon Family 01
The Dragon Family 02
The Dragon Family 03
The Dragon Family 04
The Dragon Family 05
The Jungle Adventure 01
Extra Chapter : The Attribute Awakening
Blain and Luthen
The Jungle Adventure 02

The Great and Mighty! 02

4.3K 310 45
By Xythe_Phantasma

Ohhhhh mmmyyyyu gussshhhh

Guys! Did you also read the latest chapter 62 of the manhwa?! Well, I know you probably did! But aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Why does he look so gentle here?!?!??!

Susss~

But honestly tho. My heart stopped and melted like butter in a pan 😳😳😳😳

Uwaaahhh if images of Cale could kill, I don't think I'm the only one who's going to die from nose bleed.

The things that had happened three days ago had been like a strange dream.

A dream that was actually real which caused Euclidean's mood to turn 180 in just a short amount of time.

He actually died in an explosion. Raziel sighed while placing the final pot of cactus on his bedside table in the new room he was in.

For the first time in decade and a half, Euclidean actually grounded him yet at the same time, not exactly grounding as the boy was sent to Mt. Yellia to live with Eruhaben and learn magic more profoundly than how Euclidean had taught him.

In fact, the blue dragon decided that in order for Raziel not to run around and hurt himself anymore, he sent him off in the guise that he learns magic. Probably thinking that he could isolate Raziel in the outside world for at least a few years.

Too bad for his petty yet heartwarming plan, but the baby apple he picked up was a straight up reincarnated genius.

Raziel yawned until he found his communication device flicker. He looked at the small device, transferred a pinch of magic that allowed the device to open up an image.

It was Alberu who was sitting on the bedside of Cale who was pretending to be very hurt internally at the moment.

"Were you hurt anywhere?" Alberu asked, his tone worried as he observed the little one from his side.

Raziel doesn't seem to look hurt, but he was sure the boy's actions that day was clear that he was very afraid and shocked.

"I'm okay." He smiled. "But I'm under punishment right now so I don't think I can answer your calls often."

"Punishment?" Alberu frowned and looked at the background in Raziel's back. The place was a bit dark, only lighted by candles and torches as well as the fact that it was rocky. "Where are you?"

"I'm at my uncle's." Raziel explained.

"Uncle?" Now both Cale and Alberu repeated. Shocked over the fact that he has a relative other than Euclidean.

For Cale, his alarm radar was ringing endlessly as he heard the word 'uncle', this is another red flag. Uncle? Another dragon? Another unknown munchkin other than Raziel and Euclidean?

"Yes. Papa have an older brother. This is his cave." The boy toured the device around the room, finding both the vibe of a caveman at the same time the vibe of extravagance mixed in the room as it was designed to look like a bedroom itself. The fabrics and golds used were no joke.

Cale felt shivers after confirming his thoughts. This is a dangerous family tree. Since when can dragon reproduce so quick when they love isolation?

-Razi is at his uncles? Another dragon?

Added Raon who seemed very interested in this dragon family. Cale unconsciously reached out to the place he assumes to be the black dragon's place and he did not fail to feel the smooth head of the four year old.

"So, you'll be living in that cave for how long?" Cale decided to ask

"I don't know..." Raziel scratched his head looking confused as well. "My father said that I'm grounded until uncle taught me all I should learn about being great and mighty."

Cale frowned. "So, you wouldn't be able to go out?" He asked.

The boy hummed. "Yeah. Uncle said I should rest for a while and earn back my mana."

"Well, that's good to hear." Alberu nodded. That way, this kid wouldn't be running around to some random place for the sake of his hobby.

"But..." Raziel looked disappointed. "I don't like uncle's mountain." He muttered, remembering a certain jump scare (apple) that fell on its ominous origin (apple tree) that caused him to transform unwillingly.

"Why? What's wrong with his mountain?" Alberu frowned confused.

"It's really, really scary outside(there's an apple outside)." He whispered. "There's a cursed creation outside (still an apple) that I don't think I can go out anymore unless uncle destroys it."

At this point, Alberu and Cale's understanding of the situation to his explanation, Raziel could only mean that he is in prison. Making the aura in the other room darken.

His uncle locked him up?

If Raziel knew what they were thinking, he is probably going to laugh and cry.

"Raz. Which mountain?" Alberu asked.

The boy stared at him with green bright eyes. He let out a smile and wave a hand. "It's fine. I also don't know where anyway." He lied.

Cale will find it eventually anyways. It's not going to take long... probably? Anyways, he also needed to learn more magic so he can help Eruhaben teach both Raon and Rosalyn some magic.

He placed the communication device on the table and continued to check on his indoor plants. Hands on his chin while thinking if he should put it out in the sun or just keep it inside for decoration.

"How are you going to do some herb research if you're going to stay there?" Alberu suddenly asked. Of course, he wanted Raziel to come by even if it meant to just check out his green house full of Raziel's favourite plants.

The younger redhead turned to the device again and sighed. "I don't know. I guess I'll have to review my works again until the thing outside(apple) is gone."

--Human! What is Razi so afraid of? Isn't he stronger than me?

Raon asked confused. Cale also wondered with a thoughtful frown. What exactly would scare a mighty dragon that he can't come out of his uncle's cave?

"Razi, I've been thinking." Cale started. "Are you perhaps afraid of other dragons?" He tried to guess what exactly is scaring this boy.

Raziel looked at Cale and smiled. "No one's scarier than my father." So I don't think other dragons can scare me anymore.

The older redhead thought again. "Then what cursed thing are you afraid of?"

From his question, Alberu also wondered what Raziel was afraid of in that place. They watched as a blush of embarrassment came out of the young man's face as he averted the device where the two were watching. "It's... a red thing... that... falls overhead..." he explained unable to say that it's a normal apple.

The two were even more left to confusion. But now was worried that they wished they knew what that foreign object is that the younger redhead was so afraid of.

"That's all." He smiled awkwardly and waved. "I still have to see my uncle."

"Alright." Alberu sighed in defeat. "I'll try to reach out to you again." He softly smiled at the younger.

"Mhm. Bye Alberu-hyung, Cale-hyung, little one!" Then the communication device turned off.

--he knew I was here!

Raon happily exclaimed. His wings are probably fluttering with excitement by now.

When Raziel turned off his device, he got out of his room to see Eruhaben to his room as per instructed of him to do the moment he got there.

A helpless look pasted to his face as he walked towards this big cave.

Although he wasn't that ready to meet Eruhaben again, he should probably get used to getting himself surprises every now and then. Especially since he himself did not have a storyline to follow being an unnamed character and very carefree at that.

Eruhaben sat on a study table made of high quality woods which was outlined with golden details. On the table stood  a magic lamp infused with mana to function and to Raziel's surprise, his uncle is currently reading his research book.

He slowly approached until he was in front of the table. "Uncle..." he called out hesitant.

Eruhaben glanced at the young redhead then back to the book where equations and formula were placed.

Raziel gulped. His lips parted open, but it took a few seconds before words came out from it. "Do you... like math?" He asked.

Eruhaben hummed. "Did you do this by yourself, little one?" He asked.

"Y-yes... these are for making medicines." He explained.

The thousand year old golden dragon nodded with interest. His reptilian eyes was so immersed on the book that Raziel was having hopes to share his stock knowledge that came from when he was that young scientist.

He wanted to discuss this to someone and knowing Eruhaben's willingness to learn new things, this little reincarnated scientist deliberately left his research books in the table of the living room in the guise that he's going to unpack hoping that his uncle would take interest.

"This is such brilliant understanding. The equations, although foreign, is very convenient in solving problems." He said.

A smile on his face as he stood up to reach down the boy's soft wavy red locks.

Eruhaben was very proud to have such nephew. If he didn't know enough how much this kid was attached to Euclidean, he would have thought that he was raised by someone else.

Hearing the praise, Raziel eventually relaxed and smiled more refine. Accepting all affections he recieved from Eruhaben just by looking at the notes alone.

The golden dragon watched his soft little nephew looking very obedient. Each and every actions he made was opposite to how Euclidean acts. So to say, in the evil darkness(Euclidean) the is an angel who emits light(his peculiar son, Raziel).

"First, let's talk about your attribute." Eruhaben started.

Hearing this the older dragon urged him to sit with some cup of tea while they started the conversation. Raziel nodded. He looked at Eruhaben and smiled sadly. "It's an attribute that I've prayed to get one time ago." He started.

Unfortunately, it's all too late...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...
55K 2.8K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...
59.6K 3.1K 59
What happens if Cale Henituse replaces Jiwoo? Trash of the Count's Family x Eleceed [BxB] Ships: Cale x Choi Han Cale x Alberu Cale x Kayden Cale x...
32.3K 2K 41
Cale regresses back into the past before the war began. With a new power that only activated in the moment of his death. ''Child, your suffering was...