Azure Lane: A Story of Iron a...

Par Vauntedpix

"In the End, all that matters is if you succeed or not. Everything else just vanishes with the time and you. ... Plus

Authors Note
The Beginning
Operation Rhine exercise: I Battle at the Denmark Straight
What comes next?
Happy Birthday Tirpitz
Not a chapter
Who decides whats right and whats wrong?
Happy Birthday Admiral Graf Spee
The Ironblood
Home or new trouble?
Happy Birthday Bismarck
My new life beginns with some troubles I
My new life starts with some troubles II

Operation Rhine exercise II: Hunt for the Bismarck

1.5K 33 25
Par Vauntedpix

As you were staring at Hood's body you recognized a little movent on her arm.

You were relieved that she was alive but that was also a problem. After all, neither did you know what to do next, nor what she will do when she comes back to consciousness, nor did you know if she would survive this at all because she had been sunk.

As you were standing there and drowning in your helplessness Bismarck and Eugen were still fighting with Prince of Wales.

Prince of Wales shouts enraged while firing all of her main guns: "You will pay for that, Bismark! I will make you pay you, mad Woman! I will make you pay, for stealing Hoo...", she couldn't finish her sentence, because right at that moment, hit a shell from Bismarck her face.

Prince of Wales fired again, this time she scored a direct upon Bismarck, who scored a direct hit upon her too. Everything seemed to go into a bloodier Artillery duel, but Prince of Wales, then dropped a smokescreen and started retreating, while yelling: "We shall meet again, Bismark and then you will pay for what you have done.

As Eugen attempts to chase Prince of Wales, Bismarck calls her back.

Bismarck: "We got a mission to accomplish, don't forget that"

"But...", Prinz Eugen started to protest.

"No butts, follow my orders we shall move on from here", Bismarck cut her off.

Prinz Eugen: "Fine you're the boss"

And so they were going to continue their way but, little did they know, what was going to happen upon them.

The wounded Prince of Wales had that while joined up with the Suffolk and the Norfolk, who were shadowing the two german ships.

Prince of Wales spoke, while she held back her tears heavily: "You girls saw it too right?"

Both girls nodded sadly: "Miss Wales, what are we going to do now?" asked the girl in red the wounded battleship.

Wales:" We will trace those villains and inform the admiralty about this disaster".

"Already done Lady Wales", said the other girl dressed as a Maid. "We have orders to keep the contact to the battleship, while the entire Royal Navy home fleet will join forces with us and hunt this Monster down."

As they were shadowing the two german ships, Y/N had not been able to decide what to do with the Hood. You couldn't decide if you should bring her inside, because you weren't sure, how to manage that, you couldn't carry her through the hatch, you couldn't change your ships as you did it the first time either, but leaving her like that was out of the question too. You did have only one option left. You had to switch your vessels in an instant.

You leaned down to her and put one arm under her back and the other under the back of her knees and lift her. As you were holding her like that you imagined the Sub to disappear, and the Torpedo boat to appear instead.

Suddenly you lost contact with the floor below you.

*Whoaa* was the only thought you had, before you fell on the floor below you, as you landed on the ground, Hood fell of your arms, and as you picked her up again, you saw something red, at first, you ignored it, and went towards the inner structure of your ship, but then you decided to take a second look at the red thing lying there.

It was Blood, you were worried. "Where did that come from?" You looked closer to Hood and realized that the color change of her clothing wasn't only from the water she was sunk in, but also from Blood, the biggest spot, on her chest. You cursed your bad luck: "Great, this going to be uncomfortable, couldn't have been her stomach or her legs or arms?" So went to the room, in which you had wakened up earlier and laid her gently down, and went for a search for a first aid kit or something like that.

You found one pretty quickly and came back with it.

You opened her top and started to wrap the bandage, being careful as possible.

*Oh shit it's bleeding through the bandages! What should I do?* you asked yourself while using more bandages. After 5 more bandages, you ran out of Bandages and tied them together, so they won't fall off.

As you were done with it, you walked out of the room, just to find yourself in the dark the moment you closed the door. "Oh well, here we go again."

And with that, you saw the mist standing there right in front of you.

The mist: "Hey there, how are you? And why is there blood all over you?"

(Y/N): "I hate to say this, but I need your help, someone is bleeding to death back in my room, I have to save her!"

The Mist: "Why do you want to save her? Isn't she, your enemy?"

"I thought you didn't know what's happened", you said, lifting an eyebrow, at least you tried it.

"I said too much, let's get to your gift", said the mist trying to evade a longer conversation about this.

Just as the Wheel, appeared you stopped the mist from spinning it.

(Y/N): "Could I ask you for a favor?"

"What is it, you desire?"

"A lock for my submarine"

The mist: "Okay but only for this once. Can I spin the wheel now?"

"Yes and sorry for the interruption"

So it spins the wheel

It looks like it's not going to stop on the repair ship so jump in and try stopping it in time, but you move right through it.

"Deam it, why?" you shout.

Cough, cough

You turn around to see the mist standing there, and looking angrily at you. "What the hell was that supposed to be?"

Y/N: "I am sorry, but I need that repair ship. I don't want to lose anyone to unnecessary causes, not even the enemy."

The mist: "...Okay, but never do that ever again, okay? Swear it."

(Y/N) mumbled: "Mhhm, I...I will try"

The Mist: "I couldn't hear you, what did you say? You mumbled."

(Y/N): "Okay, I promise" mumbling: "As long as I don't have to."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

The mist: *I wonder, how far will he go to save the people here, how much will it cost him and can he be the one? I will be watching him now more carefully than before because this is going to be interesting.*

"Ohh Y/N, you didn't check your reward", said the mist, in an amused tone.

"Oh yeah, your right", you said and went back to the mist, to take a look at the wheel.

You couldn't believe your luck, you were so happy. "Ohh thank god"

Just as you were about to ask to leave, you realized, something.

"How do I use this capability?", you ask.

"Use your mind. I'm sure you will figure it out."

And with that, everything went back to normal.

You were standing outside, of your bedroom, without a plan of what to do next, you had, the repairship, to help Hood who was heavily injured in your room.

But you didn't know how to change this, so you went up to the top of the ship and you summoned the repairship next to your speed boat.

It was enormous compared, to your boat, so you drove around the ship to find, an Iron staircase on the other side, at the height of your speed boat.

"Perfect", you went to your room, to get her to the repairship.

While you were trying to save Hood,

the Hunt was going its way. Eugen had left Bismarck to raid Konvois, but turned then on her own way back to the coast of occupied France, due to turbine malfunctions.

That while Bismarck's Point of View:

The skies filled the sound of the Swordfish Torpedo bombers from Victorious, Bismark litt up the skies with her AA gunfire, but it was no use, those planes of the British are so old and so bad, that they were good again.

They had no Armor at all, which was the reason why her bullets just perished right through them without inflicting any type of damage.

She turned and tried to evade them as well as possible, as the bombers dropped their payload. Just one Torpedo hit its target, but with minor damage.

Bismarck: "At least it's dark now, they shouldn't be able to send another wave. If I could just make it to the coast before dawn I wouldn't have to worry about the royal navy anymore, I don't even know if I will be able to lose my pursuers in the dark." I started speeding up to get as far as possible, before dawn breaks.

*I wish I could see Tirpitz, I wonder what is she like?*

While Bismark was still on her run with almost the entire Royal Navy home fleet on her tail, both factions were gambling their forces, the Ironblood their U-boats to protect the Bismarck, the Royal navy deployed every single unit from everywhere to revenge the Hood and sink the thread of the Germans.

(Y/N) that while managed to get Hood inside the ship and put her on the bed in the room of the Capitan. As she lies there, you open the bandages, just to see that the more you open them, the fresher the blood gets.

"I got a bad feeling about this", you take a look around, hoping to find another first aid kit, but you are out of luck, when you look again at Hood, you realize how her skin color got paler. You press your hands onto her chest, you feel how the blood is still running out of her body. *How can I stop this bleeding, damn it.* You focus all of your will on stopping the bleeding and as you hoped it to be, the bleeding stopped.

You get yourself a towel which was next to the sink which was in this room too and cleaned blood from her wound. As you put your hands on her chest again to close the wound completely you fell asleep, the moment you focused your energy, right in that position with your head lying on your hands.

The next thing you know was, screaming and as you startle, the next thing that came was a hurtful hit on your face, which made you stumble back. "Ahhh, what the...", you shouted, as you hit the wall behind you.

"What the hell, what was that supposed to be?!", you hold your face.

As you look up, you can see Hood, who has a red face and is trying to cover her exposed chest.

"I...I c-can explain" you try, to defend yourself.

"You pervert, how could you put your hands on a Lady like me?"

You dodge the incoming pillow.

"Should...Should I-I had l-let you d-die?", you start to stutter, because things were getting uncomfortable.

She looked down on herself: "I see, you did enjoy yourself on a defenseless Lady, didn't you?" she was now completely enraged

You realize, that she is too set up, as you could talk to her: " I am going to leave you here" you say.

"Oh no, you are going nowhere! I am going to punish you for your behavior!", you could see that she was angry. Hood tried to straighten up, so you rushed forward and reached out to stop her but she hits your Hand away and stood up.

"You pervert are going to pay for your behavior now."

You stumbled some steps back: "You have to calm yourself miss Hood, I don't want you to open that wound again.

I swear I don't know myself why I slept in, on you, I swear, that I didn't do it on purpose, but somehow I slept in, please forgive me", you fell to your knees begging for mercy.

You could see that she was still angry but, she had lost her aggressiveness.

You realized that your chance for an escape had come:

"I think it's the best, for now, if I leave you alone. And Miss Hood, I may be a guy, but I know to behave myself, pls don't judge me by this Situation"

With that, you left the room in a hurry and went to the command bridge next to the captain's room, which you brought Hood to. What you didn't say was, that Hood fell down the Moment you left.

As you reached the bridge you realized, something. You had forgotten about your Mission. You were just about to start the engines, as you sprinted out of the room to see if you still had deployed your Torpedo boat, as you reached the staircase, you realized that it was dark and so you just called it back.

Then you started the engines and got your ship moving, as fast as possible, it speeded up, way too fast for a vessel of this size. You went back in to get to the bridge but then you rather decided to look after Hood, who was still seriously injured.

You open the door carefully: "Good evening Miss, did you calm yourself?"

Hood was now sitting on the bed you had layed her at first. She doesn't seem to be comfortable at all when she saw you. Hood tried to get up, but then she stop at a sign from you: "I am sorry for my behavior earlier, I didn't realize that you saved my life."

"It's okay," you say while holding your cheek. "It would have, probably been my reaction too if it would have been me who was in your position."

Hood: "But that doesn't justify my behavior, I hope you can forgive me."

(Y/N): "Really, it's okay."

Hood:" You really are a kind one... What was your name, good Sir?"

(Y/N): "I am (Y/N)."

Hood: "It's my pleasure to meet you Y/N. Could you tell me where we are and who is it, we are currently on?"

(Y/N): "We are on my repairship if that's it, what you asked for."

Hood: "Your ship? Does that mean you are one of our kind?"

(Y/N): "Not exactly, first of all, I am a boy, second I am not this ship, this ship is a part of me, I have different types of ships I can access, like a mini-submarine and a Torpedo speed boat."

You saw that her expression got way more confused, with every word you said so you said to prevent her from asking questions you couldn't answer.

"I don't know myself how this worked out, some mysterious mist send me here"

Hood, with a very suspicious voice tone: "A mysterious mist, you say? You know that's not convincing right?"

You scratch the back of your head, embarrassed: "I know, but that's the truth."

Hood: "I give you the leap of trust because you saved me. But I want to know which Country are you from? I know this isn't a question to ask out of nowhere, but since there is a big war going on, I would like to know on which side you are"

"Well, I think I belong to the Ironblood", you were kinda nervous and waited for a reaction.

Hood was confused: "You think you belong to the Ironblood? What do you mean by that? And what is the Ironblood?"

(Y/N): "Okay, let me say it this way then." You took a deep breath: "I'm a member of... Wait, you don't know the Ironblood?"

Hood: "I never heard that name, but if I had to guess, you mean the Germans. Because only they could come with such an uncivilized name."

(Y/N): "Well I think, if you put it that way, I do belong to the Germans."

Hood: "I don't think so, because no German vessel would have saved me and had been that kind to me."

(Y/N): "I think you forgot, that I'm not from this World. But I am confused now, the mist had told me...."

"Hold it, right there" Hood interrupted you. "The mist? this is the second time you mention it. what is that, you are confusing me more."

(Y/N):" To be honest, I am at least as confused as you are about the mist and that I am here at all. You might understand it if I tell you the entire story"

So you told her the entire story, from the moment you found self-standing to your struggle to fight against the strike aircraft to the time you found hood on your submarine and your desperate attempts, and your fight, to keep her alive, that while you didn't forget to mention the appearance of the mist, always at the right time with the right help.

Hood: "This explains a lot" she looks down

You could see her blush a bit. "Don't tell me you are still embarrassed, because of what happened earlier. I told you already it's okay." you suddenly realized that you were standing the entire time you, just went to get yourself a chair because your legs are starting to hurt.

Hood stops you: "Where are you going to?"

(Y/N): "I'm getting myself a chair because my legs hurt from standing."

Hood: "Why don't you sit on this Bed?" She tries to stand up, but then she rather lets it be and just slides to the side to make space for you. You took the offer and sit next to Hood.

Hood tried to stealthily wipe the blood off her clothes.

(Y/N): "That won't work, your clothing has already sucked the blood in, the only thing you will achieve is to blur it all over your clothing."

Hood, a little bit embarrassed:" Your right, this doesn't fit a Lady quite right, but it's just too uncomfortable like this."

*Maybe I can help her, but I am not sure if she is gonna like it.*, you thought and stood up. "Maybe I could give you something to change from me?" the moment you said this you facepalmed.

*Stupid moron, you can't just give her clothes. First, she is a woman second, you don't even know if you have any spare clothes, third even if you happen to have spare clothes, you don't know if they would fit her.*

Hood: "Thank you for this offer, but do you have any clothes which would fit me?"

You scratched the back of your head: "I will look for some, but I don't know if I have some."

While you were busy with Hood's clothing Problem. P.O.W of the home fleet taskforce:

A brunette girl: "Can't you send another wave after her, Victorious? At this rate, we are never gonna catch up to her!"

Victorious: "Sorry, but it's already too dark for that, Repulse"

Repulse: "Oh man this gets boring, when will finally catch up to her?"

Victorious: "Stay calm my friend, you can't hunt your prey without patience"

Repulse: "Where, do you think, are the others? And why didn't got an update about the position of the Bismarck?"

Victorious:" Sadly, I don't know that myself. But I will now contact Prince of Wales and ask her, what the matter is."

That while with the task force of Prince of Wales.

Prince of Wales: "What's the matter Suffolk? You look worried is something wrong? Is it about Bismarck? Is she turning back to strick us again?" Her expression got harsher, "Don't worry this time I will sink her!" she drew her Sword.

Suffolk:" No, no... t-that's n-not quite it, Miss Wales." she looked desperate and sad at the same time."

Wales: "It happened before, didn't it? We will get it probably back soon, right?"

Tears were rolling down Suffolk's cheeks: "The last contact was before dusk, several hours have passed. We have lost her."

Wales: "You gotta be kidding me! Why didn't you say something earlier?!"

Suffolk:" I'm sorry, I thought it would come back any second."

Prince of Wales slapped Suffolk into her face. "Your stupidity costs me everything, now I can't revenge Hood, she was my best friend, no she was like a sister to me, do you understand?", she started crying.

The other small girl, Bismarck had shot upon at the Denmark strait, came next to her: "I know how you are feeling miss Wales, everyone in the Royal Navy loved Hood, we all want to revenge her, please d...don't be angry at Suffolk. I...I'm sure she did what she thought was right"

Wales's expressions suddenly changed from anger into desperation.

"Oh no, what am I going to tell if someone asks for a status report? I am screwed."

And as if it was the fortune's will, someone took up radio contact.

Victorious: " Hey, Victorious here you got an update about the location of the Bismarck?"

Wales: "Hello Victorious, this could be a little problematic, because we have lost her, at the moment."

"You did what?", was the only answer, Wales got. Then there was silence and the contact was cut off.

"Nonono, the queen is probably going to learn about this soon, and then I will get punished severely, or even called back and I won't be able to avenge Hood's death." Waled started to panic.

*Keep your head cool* she heard the voice of Hood talking to her, *I am here to protect you, she won't be able to hurt you.* Then she found herself standing in front of Hood.

Wales: "I'm so sorry Hood, I have failed you, forgive me please", she fell to her knees "I couldn't protect you and could not avenge you either..." her sunk to her shoulders.

Hood knees down too: "There is no need to worry about I am not mad at all, you did your best, that's all that counts. Oh and don't be so harsh to Suffolk, because she feared that reaction, she didn't say a thing as she realized it." she laid her hand on the shoulder of Prince of Wales. "Now my mighty Warrior stand up and show your pride and fight for the good of this world."

Prince of Wales reached out for a second for Hood, but then she hesitated. Hood saw this and pulled her in a hug.

Hood:" It's okay Wales, it's okay to show weakness but you have to stand up after that, okay?"

Prince of Wales: "Thank you Hood, and yes I promise" She stood up, still hugging Hood who was looking kinda strange now, and then after some eye blinks her face turned into that of two squeezed little girls.

Norfolk: "Miss Wales, please let us down we are sorry, we should have told it to you earlier, please stop punishing us."

Wales dropped the two girls and wiped her face with her sleeve and gained her self-control back.

"I'm sorry, this wasn't my goal, we should now get going the Bismarck won't sink on her own." with that she charged ahead.

The next day at noon, Bismarck's point of View:

*How can I get rid of the Royal Navy? The Sun is up for hours now, they are going to start to send bombers after me every second. I have to do something. Should I call for support? That's probably my best option*

Bismarck: "This is a Radio message to the BdU. I request support. I want you to gamble the submarines in the west at Qu.68 AJ to prepare an Ambush for the tracking heavy Units of the Royal Navy."

*Good that I used the secret frequency ft.1511. There are rumors, that Brits had broken the Code, I hope that's just a rumor. But what if it isn't? In that case, I would be giving the Royal Navy just hints, or worse, tell them my location. What am I supposed to do now? I have to make it to safer waters, but if they... get yourself together Bismark, calm down, it not for sure that they know the Code.

Maybe they even lost me, in that case, I could make it safely home. I heard U-556 is operating near my target destination. Maybe I could visit her, I bet she would be happy to see me.

But first I have to get back home.* suddenly she put her hand on her side where Wales had hit her. *Shit if I get caught, it will be due to this wound.*

Bismarck with a serious expression. *I have to make it home*

Little did Bismarck know what mistake she had done by breaking the Radio silence, Y/N rather, who heard that message, got quiet suddenly.

Hood who recognized the change in your expressions asks worriedly: "What's the matter?"

"It is the Bismark, she made the same mistake, Lütijens did in my World."

"What was that mistake?"

"She gave away her location to the BdU, to prepare a trap for the units of the Royal Navy, which she thinks, are still tracking her, but in reality, they had lost her."

"Isn't that good? After all, the Germans are the bad ones. And why does this make you sad? You should rather be glad that she did the same mistake and give this information to the admiralty of the Royal Navy. So she can be annihilated."

"There is no need to do so", is the only answer you gave her.

"Why? Don't you want to catch her?" Hood was mixed up.

(Y/N) could and a little bit sad: "First of all, I'm still a German in this world.

And I think there is something you might wanna hear.

So you took out your smartphone

Hood: "What is that for a thing?"

"It is a multifunctional device, which has the capabilities to do things or has access to things, which still have to be invented in this time. But the reason I took this out is not to show it off to you, rather you should hear a song about this event, it's from my world, so there might be some differences, but it reflects the whole thing quite well.

^Music starts to play^

In May of 1941, the war had just begun The Germans had the biggest ship, that had the biggest guns.[...]We found the Bismarck and then we cut her down.

^Music ends^

The entire time this song was playing you had watched Hood's expressions change from enjoying the Melodie at the beginning to a sad Moment at the sinking of the Hood, then to excitement when the hunt was going its way, till the end.

"The was quite a good Song, but I do have a question, what is a Seaman?"

You couldn't hide an amused smile and explained it to her: "Let me explain it to you this way. In this world, you girls, control the ships, is it about speed, or controlling the armament, right?"

"Yes, is that the job of a Seaman in your World?"

"Yep, that's right, there is always a crew out of 200-2000 men on board of a ship, keeping the ship in Action, then there is normally a captain, who is in charge of his ship and gives the commands."

"Hold it right there", said Hood in an embarrassed and disguised tone "So you are telling me that in your world, men were everywhere inside me? And that they are working on me?"

"No not inside you on the... ", you suddenly realized how that must have sounded to her, the personification of a ship "well...if you put it that way, yes. In your case, you had 1400 sailors on board, but sailors normally love their ships, and would do anything for it...her" you correct yourself after looking at Hood. "So it is not that bad, and in modern times there are also some Women working on Warships." Then you looked at Hood and saw that she was about to lose her cool and then you realized, how that really must have sounded to her.

"Ehmm, did I mention, that ships in my world do not have Human bodies? They are just machines... Anyways, did you like, the clothing I found for you?" you are nervous and hoping, this could change the topic.

To your relief Hood, took the opportunity gladly.

"These colors are quite unusual but better than my usual ones which are sucked in with blood". Hood answered while looking down on herself.

(Disregard her ringing)

"But there is another question, I am wondering about. What is your plan and where are you going to?"

"What my plan is you ask? I plan to fulfill my destiny", was the only answer you gave her.

That while the Bismarck, had her troubles. she had been spotted by PBY-5 Catalina flight boats.

"Why did they send these waterplanes after me? What if they had lost me and intercepted my message? Goddamit", she litt those planes with up her AA guns, but with no effect, the aircraft was too far away.

"What should I do? My next move has to be careful."

The Royal Navy which had now found the Bismarck, who was way too close to the French coast, to be caught up to by the other task forces, had another ace up their sleeve, their last hope, the force H which was stationed at Gibraltar and is called inaction.

Port of Gibraltar, point of View Force H:

A maid with blond made-up Hair hasty left the port.

"Sheffield, where are you going?" yelled a dark brunette short-haired girl which was followed by a shorter blond girl. "We just received orders to engage, you can't just leave now. We got orders to depart" added the blond girl.

Sheffield turned around: "I got separate orders, so I will leave this into your Hands. Ark Royal, Renown, I know you two got this, even without me", she turned around. "Oh and Ark Royal", she stopped for a second "Don't screw it up, okay?" she then ran to the water and activated her ringing while jumping on the water and speeded out of the port.

Ark Royal: "What did she mean with that?" she looks towards Renown, who looked back with a 'you know exactly what she meant look'. "We should get going too, I cant wait to test those new Torpedos I got. By the way Renown, do you know what our mission is?"

Renown looked annoyed: "If you had focused more on the Briefing, you would know. We should now get going, assemble the Destroyers, we have no time to waste, the orders were urgent.

Ark Royal called the Destroyers and then they departed.

After 4 Hours, Renown stopped them. "Okay, girls, we got new orders, Ark send those swordfishes of yours out, the admiralty decided, that it's your job to stop the Bismarck."

Ark Royal: "Oh that's what, this mission is about. But I do still have a question, how does she look?"

Renown: "Really, Ark didn't you pay any attention at the Briefing?" she looked, at Ark Royal, who was already distracted with looking at the destroyers, who were distracted, playing. "For the Queens s..sake, can't you focus for a minute. ARK!" she flicked with her fingers.

"Huh? How does she look?", Ark Royal turned around with an ashamed expression.

"Just send them out, she is basically screaming attack me, with the way she looks."

"Ohh okay", she launched a squadron of Fairy Swordfish, towards the suspected direction position.

The aircraft spotted two ships. Ark decided to attack the shorter one, which was tracking the taller one. "Hmm that's strange there are two girls, out there but the one who looks like she wants to get attacked remains silent while the other opened up her AA. Wait now she opened up her AA guns too... oh no. Swordfish turn back now", she yelled.

"What happened Ark", asked a destroyer. "No...nothing" answered Ark.

"Ark? What happened? Tell me!" ordered Renown.

"It..was Sheffield" she stuttered.

"What is with her?", Renown asked. "Don't tell me you confused her, with Bismarck?!" she facepalmed.

That while, the Swordfish got back to the Taskforce and landed on Ark Royal. "What should I do?", Ark sounded royal stressed out.

Renown: "Just send another Wave"

Ark Royal: "But it's too dark already, I wouldn't be able to identify them anymore."

Renown: "Doesn't matter. We have to!"

So Ark send out another wave she attacked the right person this time.

Bismarck lightet the skies up and tried everything to evade the incoming Torpedos.

She evaded all but one which her heels.

"Deam it" Ark yelled, "I couldn't do any major damage... Wait a second." suddenly Ark screamed in Celebration mode.

"Ark, what happened?" Renown asked curiously.

"I hit her Rudder!" she yelled. "The bismark is hit, it's game over for her!" she hugged Renown and then the destroyers.

Point of View (Y/N):

After a look on your radar, you decide to change vessels again.

"Hood, I would like you to follow me," you said as you left the bridge of the repairship, but then you turn around. "Ah sorry, I forgot about your injuries. Do you need help?", you tend to go and help her, but she stopped you by holding up her hand and stood up herself by leaning on the chair, she had been sitting on. "Thank you, but I can do that myself" she walked slowly towards you, legs trembling. You reached out your hand towards, a last friendly offer to help, but she declined it friendly. As both of you got on the main deck, Hood rested on the railing while you stopped the ship. Afterward, the two of you, went to the metal stairway, while you kept an eye on Hood who is playing the tough girl act. As you see that she is probably about to break down from the immense pain in her body, you stop and turn to Hood who has already pearls of sweat on her face: "Why don't you let me help you?" you asked her.

Hood looked: "Really, I appreciate, your carefulness, but there are things, I have to do my on my own, I'm the flagship of the mightiest navy in this world after all." with that she straightened up with her head slightly raised and walked past you and reached out for the stairway. When she reached it she stopped: "What do you want there?"

You walked past her, without saying a word and summoned your submarine.

You turned around, to look at Hood who seemed a little bit nervous. "What's the matter, you asked her."

Hood: "It's just, that I...how do I put it right? Don't have the best experience with diving." she smiled pained.

(Y/N): "Trust me, nothing will go wrong, as long as I am here."

Hood did trust you and then the two of you went on the submarine and climbed inside it, while Hood sat down at the cair on the bridge of the Submarine, you called the repair ship back and put the submarine in diving mode, and then you speeded up slowly back to your traveling speed.

After half an hour you were passing King the V's Taskforce, you turned around to see Hood's reaction, but she had fallen asleep. *That's good, she needs, that sleep*, then you yawned.

*Maybe I should do that too?* you decided to sit on the floor, because there was nothing better and slept in at the spot.

Bismarcks Point of View:

Bismark, who was forced into a turn fought some destroyers. One of them kept yelling something in Polish, which Bismarck didn't understand. Probably some insults was Bismarks guess.

The fight went on till dawn, the destroyers were keeping their distance, so no side could score any significant hits.

As the sun came out, the destroyers retreated Bismarck could do some sort of emergency repairs on her Rudder, so she was sailing straight away from the safe coast. She was lost in her thoughts about U-556, Prinz Eugen, Hans Lody(Z10), Friedrich Eckholdt(Z16), and Z23. All the girls she had met in her short time, and probably was ever gonna meet. But there was also her sister-ship, she never actually could meet, she had only heard about her, at her launch day.

Bismarck was so lost in her memories, that she didn't realize that she was sailing in the wrong direction until her radar warned her about approaching vessels, she looked up was hit by an incoming shell, which hit her directly into her face, blinding her for a second.

"What was that?"

Bismark blinked and then focused in the direction she suspected the shells from and saw the shape of 3-4 girls sailing towards her.

After a little while she could see clearly again and identified the girls as Rodney and King George the V, there were also some girls in the background,

but Bismark decided to ignore them and focused upon the two Battleships.

Suddenly there was a feeling coming up in her chest, which Bismarck couldn't identify. *Is this fear?*, she thought, but she didn't had any time to think about it because King George and Rodney had reloaded their guns and fired upon her, Bismarck responded with her guns, but she had to Split up her guns because they were attacking her from different directions.

*Deam it, they blurred my sight, at this rate, I won't be able to hit them at all* thought Bismark, while trying adjusting her Canons.

She fired, scoring a light hit on the Rodney and no-hit on King George.

So the fighting went on, the participants were over ten miles away from one another, but all the shells flew with dangerous accuracy. So hit a shell from the KGV Bismarck face, after 10 minutes into battle again, blurring her sight again.

Then 10 minutes later, Bismarck's fate was about to be lost as a shell from Rodney took out one of her turrets.

Rodney and KGV fired again on her, on shell about to hit Bismarck the way she hit Hood, but luckily, her already damaged shark ringing, moved between her body and shell, taking the hit for her in a huge explosion. Bismarck lost her cool and started fighting in a Furry, reloading her remaining 6 Barrels way faster than before.

She fired, but the accuracy of her guns was gone.

The battle continued for over an hour now, both sides had fired lots of ammunition. But compared to Bismark, who, because of her blurred vision, had hit nothing but water, King George V and Rodney had shot Bismark into a floating wreck.

Bismark still not calmed was hiding her last ace, she still had a fully loaded turret and just waited for the perfect moment to take at least one of the two other Battleships to the bottom of the ocean, by landing a critical hit on their ammunition store inside their ringing.

Now the only thing she had to do was to wait for her chance to strike.

It looks like, her chance has come. Rodney approached her to increase her accuracy. Bismarck makes herself ready to fire upon her, she just needs to be close enough.

"Stand back! ", shouted a female voice. It's King George V. Rodney stops and turns around: "What is it King George?"

King George: " I know this posture, it's a trap. Drawback at once!"

Bismarck straightened up angrily and aimed the last remaining gun at Rodney.

Rodney, caught by surprise, jumps back, but it's already too late. Bismarck got her Weakspot insight. She is just about to fire but then a flash of light caught her eye and she froze immediately from shock. Rodney used the opportunity and retreated immediately next to King George, yelling something about how honorless Bismark is, to lure her, one of the Big Seven into a Trap. But Bismark didn't hear what she was talking, her focus was on the thing that had appeared behind the ships of the Royal and which was directing its cannons towards the Group.

*I gotta do something, this ship, it's different...and it looks like as if it's gonna attack and kill everyone. I hope the girls of the Royal Navy will hear me out and defeat this thing.

"Watch out behind you!" Bismarck shouted, waving with her hands. Rodney had reached King George but hadn't looked back for once, so she didn't know about that thing behind them.

Rodney was just about to look around to see what Bismark was talking about, but it was King George who stopped her, from doing so: "Don't listen to what she is saying. It's probably a trap again. Look at the grin on her face. There is no way, she means what she says, after all, there can't be anything, she would warn us about, that would be a thread for us."

*They do not leave me a choice, do they?*

Bismarck focused upon the approaching unknown sailing object which was approaching them now and fired upon it.

King George however felt confirmed, about her suspetcion and fired upon Bismarck, the moment she fired her shot upon the unknown ship, taking her last remaining gun out of action.

That while, further back, the two other girls were spectating the battle of the Behemoths. Sheffield, one of the two, turned around to see where the bismarck shot at because her shots were angled way too high to aim at one of the 4 Royal Navy. She turned around and then jumped towards the other girl standing there, pushing her out of the line of the Red and black colored, gigantic ship.

"Sheffield what the hell!" She fell silent when she saw the monstrous ship from which Sheffield saved her.

Sheffield: "We gotta warn King George!" Dorsetshire said, still in shock.

Sheffield:" I know", she stood up and put one hand on her ear: "King George watch your back!", Sheffield yelled, there was even a little bit of fear in her voice.

King George didn't hesitate and turned around while aiming her guns. Even, she felt it shivering down her spine as she saw the monstrous ship, but she didn't hesitate and engaged the biest with a full volley. As the smoke cleared away, she could see that it didn't have any effect at all. "Rodney!" King George yelled. But Rodney had already turned around and fired a full volley upon the other ship herself. This time taking out its frontal Cannon. But the ship didn't react to the attack of the two battleships. It kept charging towards the two Girls.

King George was gripped by horror when she realized that the ship was going to ram her. King George yelled out loud: "Evade it now! It's on collisions course!" and rushed out of the way.

Rodney, however, was frozen out of fear, her eyes were widened. The only thing she did was put her arms and brace herself for the impact.

"Noooo, Rodney", King George stretched her arm out towards Rodney unable to do anything.

But then, something unexpected happens, the back of the ship was rocked by a small Explosion. The explosion at the stern of the ship was soon followed by a second and a third.

The third one, however, was bigger than the first and the second.

The ship stopped right in front of Rodney.

Its Stern sunk quite quick, lifting its bow in the air. Rodney, who was standing in front of the sinking ship, got an uppercut, by the bow which knocked her off her feet.

"Are you two okay?" shouts one of the two other girls, who were both rushing to aid the two Battleships.

"I am fine, look for Rodney" ordered King George in a worried voice tone, "I think she took some damage." and turned around to sail back to the place the fight had taken place in first.

Bismarck was still there but she was already on one knee, which was already half sunk.

Bismarck looked up to the approaching King George, with a grin on her face, from pain, anger, and even a bit of fear. "Just finish this beast now," said Bismarck looking down to the sea and closing her eyes waiting for a strike, or something else from King George.

Bu to her big surprise nothing like that happened, instead King George walked closer and as Bismarck, looked up that King George made a little bow in front of Bismarck: "Which Biest are you talking about?" asked King George. "I can only see a fierce warrior, who fought for her believes in a honorful way, even helping her enemy in her darkest hour and saving us from an even bigger thread, waiting for her Coup de grace. But that must not happen." she held out her hand to Bismarck.

Bismarck smiled a little bit pained: "Isn't it a bit late for that? And even if it wouldn't be too late, I would never let myself fall into enemy hands."

King George smiled and said kindly: "As I expected it from you fierce Warrior. I don't say this a lot, but today you have earned my respect. We shall send you to the other side, with our best regards. I hope to see you there one day"

She turned around and called for Dorsetshire, who sailed over as soon as possible.

"What is it, Lady King George?" asked Dorsetshire. "Send this Warrior, who gained my respect, to Vallhala as she deserves."

Bismarck looked down, the water a light blue, it was calming, as she heard the torpedos drop into the water. *Is this how it ends? Was I even able to meet someone's expectations in my short life? I am sorry, Sister Tirpitz, U-556 my almost little sister. I am sorry my friends from the Kriegsmarine.*

Then the torpedo hit their target

Bismarck *So this is how it looks for a submarine, I bet U-556 will...* Bismark faded away while sinking to the bottom of the Ocean.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.2K 188 26
Azur lane fanfic: Erich Loewenhardt an earlier draft design for aircraft carrier "A" (Flugzeugträger A). Finds Himself alive for the first time learn...
69.7K 738 17
They needed more firepower if they wanted to beat the sirens. So, let's start summoning yeah? Disclaimer: Azur Lane is not owned by me and anything t...
2K 46 10
This story was inspired by Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carrier from IZUMO2 It is a wonderful time around the Azur Lane Base, until an unknown attack spr...
56.9K 1.2K 34
Y/n! An Anotherworlder person. He tries to find peace and last resort, he finally finds it, or he thought! The attack of the Sirens! Azur Lane VS Cri...