šƒšžšÆš¢š„ š‡š¢š¦š¬šžš„šŸ | āœ…

By mortiify

*This story was written when I was 16, it was the first thing I ever wrote so it's a bit rushed and cringey... More

š™³š™øšš‚š™²š™»š™°š™øš™¼š™“šš.
š™øš™½ššƒš™¾ššš™³šš„š™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½.
š™¾š™½š™“ - š™²š™»šš„š™¼šš‚ššˆ š™¶š™øššš™»
ššƒšš†š™¾ - šš‚ššƒšš„š™¼š™±š™»š™“
ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“ - š™²š™·š™“ššššš™øš™“šš‚
š™¼š™¾ššš™“ š™°š™“šš‚ššƒš™·š™“ššƒš™øš™²šš‚
š™µš™¾šš„šš - š™²š™°š™µš™“ššƒš™“ššš™øš™°
š™µš™øšš…š™“ - ššƒššˆš™æš™øš™²š™°š™»...
šš‚š™øšš‡ - š™³š™øš™¼š™æš™»š™“šš‚
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™·šš„š™¶šš‚..?
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ - šš†š™°ššš™¼
š™½š™øš™½š™“ - š™°š™æš™¾š™»š™¾š™¶š™øš™“šš‚
ššƒš™“š™½ - š™½š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™¼š™°ššš™“
š™“š™»š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™¼š™“š™°š™½ š™¶š™øššš™»
ššƒšš†š™“š™»šš…š™“ - šš†š™·š™°ššƒ š™½š™¾šš†
ššƒš™·š™øššššƒš™“š™“š™½ - ššƒšššš„ššƒš™·
š™µš™¾šš„ššššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™²šš„š™³š™³š™»š™“šš‚
š™µš™øš™µššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚š™·š™¾š™æš™æš™øš™½š™¶
šš‚š™øšš‡ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™æš™»š™“š™°šš‚šš„ššš™“
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚šš„ššš™æššš™øšš‚š™“
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚š™øš™»š™°šš‚
š™½š™øš™½š™“ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™¼šš. š™¼š™“š™°š™½š™øš™“
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ - š™µšš„š™½š™½ššˆ š™±šš„šš‚š™øš™½š™“šš‚šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™¾š™½š™“ - š™¾š™· š™¼ššˆ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ ššƒšš†š™¾ - š™æš™°ššššƒššˆ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“ - š™æš™°š™½š™øš™²
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™µš™¾šš„šš - š™²š™¾š™½š™µšš„šš‚š™øš™¾š™½
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™µš™øšš…š™“ - š™·š™“š™»š™æ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ šš‚š™øšš‡ - š™±š™øš™¶ š™½š™“šš†šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ - š™µš™¾ššš™¶š™øšš…š™“š™½š™“šš‚šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™½š™øš™½š™“ - ššƒš™·š™“ š™“š™½š™³

ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™±šš„š™¼š™æ

18.1K 434 152
By mortiify

maybe i'll see you in another life

if this one wasn't enough

_______________

:: ꒱ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

SIX MONTHS LATER

The past six months went by in a heartbeat. I'm only around 2 months away from giving birth now. Everyone has been very supportive, well, not including Gabriel. He is still mad at me.

I don't know why he can't accept this...

I was now sitting in the living room, waiting for Mateo to pick me up. We're going to a doctors appointment. We're finding the gender out today!

We have been waiting to find it out, because we were kind of torn between wanting to know or not. But we decided that we do want to find out. 

My phone dinged, with a message notification. I unlocked it, and read the message.

my love ♥

im almost there, running a bit late, had to go pick up something. ♥

me

oki! thats alright. <3

I put my phone down, and with some effort, lifted myself up from the couch. It's getting quite hard to move around with this crazy baby bump. 

I went into the kitchen to get a drink, and Elio was sitting there, typing away on his laptop.

"Hey Lina, are you alright?" he asked.

They've all been very cautious around me, making sure I'm alright all the time. It is sweet though, but gets overwhelming easily.

"I'm alright, just getting a drink, before Mateo comes to pick me up." I said.

"Oh yeah, you find out the gender today, right?" he smiled.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I grinned.

"Mmhm, I'm excited too. Are you throwing a baby shower or no?" he asked.

"Umm, I'm not sure yet. I'll talk to Mateo about it." I answered.

He nodded, "If you do have one, let me know, I'll help you plan it."

Elio, planning a party? Funny. 

I giggled, "Elio, you never ever plan anything.."

"Well, true. But I want to help you." he shrugged.

I was about to say something, when my phone dinged. 

my love ♥

hi baby, im almost there ♥

me

okay! i'll get ready now :)

"Looks like I need to head out." I said, glancing up from my phone.

"Be safe. Call me or any of us, if anything happens, alright?" he smiled.

I nodded, grabbing a can of Coke from the fridge, "I will."

I went to the front door, and slid on some slippers. Putting on proper shoes is a workout I would rather not have right now.

I grabbed my purse and headed out, not before yelling out a quick 'Bye!'.

As soon as I stepped outside, Mateo's car was turning into my driveway. He parked lazily, before stepping out, with a grin on his face and his hands behind his back. 

"Mateo...what are you hiding?" I questioned as I walked up to him.

"Just a little surprise. You look beautiful, baby." he kissed my cheek.

I blushed, "You look quite good too. Now show me the surprise."

He chuckled, and pulled his hands from behind his back. 

I gasped. 

Oh my waffles. Literally.

"You got me waffles?!" I squealed.

"Of course. You were whining about them all last night, so I decided to surprise you." he chuckled. 

"Thank you thank you thank youuuu!" I sand, kissing his cheeks, lips and nose.

I grasped the waffles in my other hand, while the can of Coke still in the other. 

"You're very welcome, now come on, we've got a doctor's appointment to attend to." he smirked, walking me over to my side, and opening the door for me.

As I sat down, he quickly buckled me in, before kissing me. I kissed him back, obviously. 

He smirked at me, before closing my door and heading to the driver's seat. 

He started the car, "So, how was your morning, pretty girl?"

"Shh, mama's devouring her waffles now." I said, holding a finger up to his face.

He chuckled, "Go on then."

I started eating the heavenly waffles, as Mateo drove at a calm pace, while soft music played in the car. 

It was a bit colder than usual outside, considering it is the start of December. But regardless, it is still warm. 

I quit going to school in person after summer break. Not by my own choice. Everyone just thought it would be safer for me to do online, instead of going in person. 

Mason and Aiden obviously know I'm pregnant, but that's it. No one else from school knows, I think. Mason and Aiden were both so happy for us, telling us how they can't wait to meet the little bean. I agree with them. 

Soon enough, we were there. WE got out of the car, and headed inside. We sat down in the waiting room, Mateo grabbing my hand instantly, playing with my fingers. I smiled. That's what I do when I'm nervous.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him. 

He looked down at me, "Maybe a little. What if there's something wrong with the baby?"

"I'm sure everything's fine. Don't let the bad thoughts overwhelm you, the baby is okay, alright?" I smiled, reassuring him.

He nodded, "You're right."

I smiled at him again, before laying my head on his shoulder. I could see a few people in the waiting room staring at us- no. Staring at me. Some of them had a judging look, some of them looked at me with pity. 

"Can we help you?" Mateo grunted, glaring at all the staring eyes in the room. 

Almost everyone darted their eyes away, but one elderly woman opened her mouth.

"She looks like a child herself. What is she doing here, pregnant?" she scoffed.

I took a deep breath, this has happened a lot. Usually when I'm alone at the café, or a bookstore. This is the first time someone says anything, when I'm with Mateo. Don't get me wrong, I see the judgmental stares everywhere, I'm just glad Mateo doesn't. He tends to be very protective.

"Mateo, leave it, okay?" I looked up at him.

"But-"

"Please. We'll talk about this later." I pleaded.

He sighed, "Fine."

Just after that...awkward situation...a doctor came and called my name.

"Angelina Vitale?" doctor Wilson spoke out.

Doctor Wilson has been my doctor all the way from the first appointment, she has been a great help.

I got up, with Mateo still holding my hand, and we headed to the office, following doctor Wilson. 

She sat down, as I got on the little bed next to her. 

"So, how are we doing today?" she smiled.

"Good, I dd wake up early, the little bean was going crazy in there." I chuckled. 

She chuckled aswell, "Yes, the baby is starting to become so developed, that the kicks will soon get a bit harder, but nothing too bad."

I nodded, "I hope so, I would love to get a good nights sleep soon." 

She smiled, "Shall we do an ultrasound now? You still want to know the gender?"

"Yes, please." I grinned, lifting my shirt, revealing the, quite big, baby bump. 

Mateo was on a chair next to the bed, looking at me with happiness in his eyes. 

I smiled at him, as doctor Wilson started spreading the cold gel on my stomach. She took out the weird stick thingy, and started moving it over my stomach.

After a little while, the picture popped up on the screen she was looking at. She looked at the screen intently, and her eyebrows furrowed. 

"Is everything alright?" I asked, with worry. 

"Yes..there has come up a little bit of a..surprise." she said, looking back at me.

"What is it..?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how this was not noticed before..there appears to be, two babies!" she grinned.

"Wh-what?!" I gasped.

"Congratulations, you're having twins!" she smiled.

I looked at Mateo, shock evident on his face.

I let out a hearty laugh, my smile as wide as ever. 

"Tw-twins..?" Mateo asked in disbelief, a smile on his face.

The doctor nodded, "Yes, indeed! I apologize that we did not notice this earlier, we would have told you before, but apparently the other baby was hiding behind the other baby. It is rare, but it happens."

"This is great!" I grinned.

"Would you like to know the genders?" she asked.

"Yes, definitely." Mateo smiled.

"Alright, you are having..."

___________

I walked inside my house, ready to announce the amazing news.

"I'm home!" I yelled out.

"We're in the living room!" Luci yelled back.

I already messaged the family groupchat before this, telling them all to gather in the living room. Well, everyone but Gabriel, since he still hates me, haha..

I walked in there, the biggest grin on my face. 

"I have some exciting news!" I smiled.

"What's up?" Romeo asked.

"I'm not having just one baby...I'm having twins!" I squealed.

Their eyebrows rose, while small grins crept on their faces.

"Oh my, that is fantastic, Lina!" Elio clasped his hands together, as he got up to hug me.

"Are you going to have a baby shower?" papa asked.

I shook my head, "No. Mateo said it could be too much stress and I agree, it's a big hassle."

They all nodded, "Seems fair." Luci shrugged.

"So, will you tell us the genders?" Romeo smiled.

"It's...a girl and a boy!" I exclaimed, so so happy.

"That's amazing! You'll get the princess you always wanted, and she'll have her prince, protecting her, always and forever." Elio smiled, sitting back down.

"I'm very excited. Also uhm...me and Mateo have been discussing stuff.." I said, taking a seat. 

"Stuff like what?" papa asked.

"With our babies on the way..we want to live together. I know we are young. But it's what's best for the babies..." I started off. 

"We understand." Elio spoke up.

What? That easily? 

Score.

"Just...not too far away from us, okay? We'd still like to see the lil beans.." papa chuckled.

"We haven't really decided on where...Mateo is soon taking over his father's company, and the main headquarters are in New York..." I trailed off.

"If you're moving to New York, so am I." Luci grumbled.

"Me too." Romeo said.

"Me three." Elio chuckled.

My eyes widened, "No! I couldn't make you guys leave your hometown for me.."

"We would do it in a heartbeat. A new scenery would do us good, anyways." papa chuckled.

I looked at all of them, with shocked eyes, "You guys are amazing.." My eyes already tearing up.

"We would do anything for you, sissy." Luci said, coming over to me and hugging me tight.

"W-what about...Gabriel?" I asked.

Papa sighed, "I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. He's just having a hard time processing that his little baby sister is growing up so fast."

"I guess I can understand that...he's just, missing out on, everything..." I sighed.

"Not anymore. Angel, can we talk?" I heard Gabriel say from the doorway.

Oh my holy strawberry cheesecake with caramel drizzle. 

_________

AHHHHH HELLO 

sorry 4 not posting in a few days, ive been feeling quite under the weather :D 

1-2 more chapters left..! 

i hope you wont hate me for the ending..):

just kidding! maybe..

hehe.

stay safe, see ya next chapter, love ya!

1917 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
14.9K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
17.8K 258 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...