Love Born From Revenge. (taga...

By MYblueangel008

TABLE OF CONTENTS. Pwede bang mabuo ang love through revenge? Si Riley Andrea Mendoza Ang taong walang pakial... More

We're back. (BlackAngel's P.O.V.)
Grilling my lovable KUYA JAY and telling the truth.
Old school. Old Friends. Bitches.
BESTFRIENDS.........????????
Revelations
fun,fun, saturday....NOT
Sweet Tooth.
Throwbacks.
The Preparations.
truth reveals.
lock down.
it spreads
the aftermath
Chapter 14
Breaking the news.
From the Start.
Mending.
Onto Vacation
Chapter 19: To the Resort.
Chapter 21: Safe? For now.
Gone......
Chapter 23: Damien's Explanation.
Chapter 24: The Past is The Clue.
Chapter 25: Sorry I'm Late....
Chapter 26: The Revenge
Epilogue

Chapter 20: No Rest

290 5 0
By MYblueangel008

Chapter 20: No Rest

3rd Person POV

Tatlong araw na ang nakakalipas since makarating sila. Medyo naninibago si Damien sa mga tingin at pag-aaruga ng mga taong nasa paligid niya. He doesn’t even know how to act.

Everything was a bit clouded cause Riley clinged to him like a scared child. Hindi niya alam kung bakit pero mukhang pati ito ay naninibago. They both didn’t dare to go outside of the mansion.

But they did walk on it’s garden at nagustuhan ito ni Riley. The garden was full of life that everyone who went in there would be attracted.

Napansin ito ni Manang Lucing kaya ikinuwento niya sa dalawa na ang lugar na iyon ang alagang alaga ng Ma’am Hazel nito. Damien can’t shook the feeling of connection towards the name.

Sure he had heard it before. Kaparehas ito ng pangalan ng yumao niyang Lola. Even his Dad’s name was Lucas. Pero kakaiba pa rin ang kanyang nararamdaman. Though he didn’t dwell into it. Riley need him more than he needed to focus on the emotions.

First time lumabas nila Damien at Riley from the mansion. They went to the beach to look at the sunset. Walang imik na pinanood nila itong dalawa. Both thinking what would the future hold for them.

Marami na silang nalagpasang pagsubok. Kahit na sobrang liit na problema kanilang nasosolusyonan. Bakit ngayon hindi nila magawang solusyonan ang problemang bumabagabak sa kanilang mga puso?

“Am I ready to know his reasons?” Natanong ni Riley sa sarili as she looked at Damien. Damien could feel her gaze on him. But he didn’t let her know. He was there to comfort her. He doesn’t need an argument to come in between them. Lalo na ngayon at masyadong tutok si Riley sa paghuli sa kung sino man ang lalaking nagbalak patayin ang kanilang Lola Ann.

He could feel her shiver from the cold kaya niyakap lang niya ng mahigpit ito. Ipinaparamdam ang emosyong hindi niya naipakita for 2 years.

Though it was a bit hot from their body temperature. Masyado pa ring malamig para sa mahina pa ring katawan ni Riley. So they walked back to the mansion. Only to feel gazes of others on their backs as they near the gate.

Kahit anong mangyari parehas pa rin silang trained and they never let their guards down. They could feel danger lying around.

Binilisan na lamang nila ang pagbalik pero mukhang nakahalata ang mga taong nagmamasid sa kanila. They heard the gunshot and it was their reflexes that saved them from getting shot.

Agad na tumakbo si Damien at Riley papunta sa gate ng mansion habang iniilagan ang mga bala ng baril.

Pero kahit na anong galing ng reflexes nila, hindi pa rin maiiwasang madali sila ng bala. Damien saw the bullet heading towards Riley and acting on instincts he talked her without a thought. Damien cried out as the bullet came contact on his shoulder. Pero hindi niya ito ininda. Agad niyang tinayo si Riley at pumasok sa may gate. Nakita ni Damien ang ilang armadong lalaki sa loob ng gate. He was afraid of what might happen to them pero nagpakatatag siya at pinrotektahan si Riley.

Hindi naman siya pinansin ng mga armadong lalaki at lumabas sa gate. They then shoot out the people who had tried to kill them moments ago. Puno ng pagtataka ang dalawa. They don’t know what’s happening pero they were relieved that they were not the target of the people they saw a few minutes ago. Iika-ikang hinila ni Damien ang shock na si Riley papunta sa loob. Hindi nararamdaman ni Damien ang sakit ng bullet wound sa braso at binti niya. Nadaplisan kasi ito habang tumatakbo papunta sa loob.

Once inside the mansion, he slumped down with a wince. Agad naman siyang nakita nila Manang Lucing. Pinaghiwalay ang dalawa. Dinala si Damien papunta sa isang kwarto samantalang si Riley naman ay dala dala ni Charles.

“What the hell is happening outside?” narinig ni Damien na tanong ni Ashley as they saw Riley with a few scratches mula sa pagkakatulak ni Damien.

“Damien!” natatarantang sigaw naman ni Ralph. Damien only gave him a small smile and a thumbs up.

Riley was too shock to even talk. She was just looking into nothingness.

Kinabukasan, a loud cry of Damien could be heard.

Riley was crying out loud asking for Damien. It looks like she was in shock. Hindi nila ito magising kahit anong gawin nila.

“Damien!!!! Please!!!” Riley cried like a child asking for her parent.

“Riley please. Wake up. It’s us. Ashley. Ralph. Charles.” Ashley tearfully said to Riley pero hindi siya naririnig nito. Patuloy ang pag-iyak nito para kay Damien. It was like Riley was caged inside of darkness asking for her beloved bestfriend.

“Riley Please. Wake up.” Ralph pleaded to his cousin. Si Charles ay shock sa kanyang nakikita. It was like Riley’s life line was her bestfriend. Damien could only wake her up.

“Riley, wake up. Pupunta tayo kay Damien.” Matigas na sabi ni Charles. Tinatry hilahin si Riley paalis pero hindi ito nagpapahila. Kahit na ganito ang kalagayan ay malakas pa rin ito.

“I t-think we n-need to ca-call her brothers.” Iza tearfully said.

“I-I t-think tha-that would b-be a g-good i-idea.” Ashley said as she sob.

“Maybe they could wake her up.” Sabi naman ni Dennis.

“That wouldn’t be a good idea. Not unless Damien’s awake and would be the one to talk to them.” Ralph said as he tried to not let them see his tears.

“Afraid of them?” naiinis na tanong ni Charles

“You don’t know them. You don’t know how angry they could be when it comes to the health of Damien and Riley. They were the worse to deal with when both are incapable of talking to them.” Pag-eexplain ni Ralph.

“So you’re afraid of them.” – Charles.

“Oo takot ako sa kanila. Takot akong makausap sila without Damien or Riley to back me up cause you know what!? They lived up to their reputation. They are monsters and you can’t fight them with just stubbornness. Their hearts only melt infront of their little sister and her bestfriend/fiancé/love of her life.” – Ralph.

Mas lalo lang nagalit si Charles kay Ralph and was about to keep on talking when Ashley hugged him from behind.

“Stop it Charles. Just stop! Please! Riley’s out of it! Damien too! Ikaw na lang ang tinitingnan sa ngayon as leader. Act like a leader.” Ashley said na ikinagulat ni Charles. But not their group mates. Charles was the leader they look up to even though Ralph was assigned as the leader. Kahit si Ralph ay inaaming wala sa dugo niya ang pagiging leader.

Meanwhile,

Damien awoke from Riley’s screaming. Dali dali siyang tumayo but a sudden pain stopped him. He was hook up in an IV fluid and his right shoulder and leg were aching badly.

Nagtataka siya before everything came back to him. The gunshots. Riley in shock. The pain of the bullet coming in contact with his shoulder. The sprain. The armed men.

“Damien. Please! Where are you!? Please don’t leave me.” Riley’s cry made him snapped out of his reverie.

Inalis niya ang IV fluid na nakakabit sa kanya without a thought at umakyat kung saan niya naririnig si Riley. Hinang hina siyang umakyat.

Charles saw Damien first before anyone did. Agad siyang pumunta sa tabi nito and he saw how pale he is. How much pain he’s experiencing. Tutulungan na niya sana ito pero tinaboy lang nito siya.

Walang pasabing lumapit ito kay Riley and talked to her as if she was some kind of animal. Kahit ang iba pa nilang kaibigan ay nagulat sa pagsulpot ni Damien.

“Riley, come on. Wake up. It’s me Damien.” Mahinahong sabi ni Damien kay Riley pero patuloy pa rin ito sa pag-iyak at paghanap sa kanya.

“Little one, snap out of it. It’s just a dream. I’m here I’ll never leave you behind. No matter one. No idiot could take me away from you, love.” And that did it. Riley just stop. But her eyes closed. As if she was about to passed out.

Bigla na lang napahiga si Riley at  ikinaalarma ito ng lahat.

Sinenyasan lang sila ni Damien na huwag lumapit at inayos ito ng higa.

“What just happened?” tanong ni Joan.

“I’m sorry ganito talaga siya when she have the worst nightmares. She’s so much a like to Kuya Dan. You need to call her like a child cause that was what she is inside her dreams.” Pag-eexplain ni Damien habang paupo sa tabi ni Riley, sumandal ito and he looked a bit comfortable from his position. Tinry ni Ralph tulungan ang kaibigan but it earned him a glare from said person.

“Stubborn idiot.” Bulong ni Ralph bago umupo sa gilid ng kama. Damien’s eyes were closed but he was still awake from what they could see.

“I heard that.” Damien said in a sleepy voice.

“You’re meant to you idiot.” – Ralph.

“Damien, naisipan naming tawagan sila Kuya Ivan.” Pagkasabing pagkasabi ni Iza noon ay nagbukas ang mga mata ni Damien. He glared at the girl that was supposed to be his bestfriend’s bestfriend.

Iza can’t help but sweat from the intensity of the glare.

“No, ako ang kakausap sa kanila. Pati na rin kina Manang Lucing.” Sagot ni Damien before he closed his eyes once again.

“At anong gagawin naming dit tutunganga?” naiinis na tanong ni Ashley.

“Maybe you could do just that. Do not and I mean it do not go out of the safety of this mansion.” Sagot ni Damien with a warning.

“kailan mo sila tatawagan Damien?” -Ralph

“Once I regained my strength.” – Damien

“Damien alam namin na nag-aalala ka sa amin. I want you to know that we are too. We want to help as much as we can.” – Dennis.

“Then do not call Kuya Ivan. They maybe older but they are too reckless sometimes. At kung ano ang ipag-utos ni Kuya Ivan gagawin ng lahat. They are kinda idiots sometimes. Alam kong nangangamba kayo. Maybe you should ask Manang Lucing of what you should do. Pero ang tawagan sila without me there would be a bad thing. Pagtutuunan lang kayo nila ng galit. And that never end well.” – Damien.

“Fine. But rest as much as you can.” – Charles

Damien closed his eyes and fall back to sleep. The exhaustion catching up to him.

His friends only hope that both Riley and Damien were okay what of the emotional and physical trauma they are gaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.
812K 16.1K 45
This story is for BTS' and BLACKPINK's Fans. Please support my story! <3 Started: February 26, 2018 Completed: June 28, 2018
52.6M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...
11.6K 357 28
"I love to hear lies when i already know the truth" - Sierra Lexine Carter Ragucci