3:00

By KilljoyattheMCRmy

A book full of Horror Stories and Creepypasta perfect for that 3:00 moment when you just can't sleep, not tha... More

Introduction.
Chapter One
Don't Forget Your Socks
Mason
The Last Halloween
Autopilot
Everything I Know Is A Dream
It Hurts A Bit
Symmetry
Best School Psychologist
Ickbarr Bigelsteine
Chapter Two
Hide And Go Seek
I'm At Your Bedroom Window
I Now Live In A One Story House
The Puppet
The Family Portrait
Pacemaker
Children's Playground
Doppelganger
Obsessive Compulsive
Noises
Chapter Three
Daddy, Are You Awake?
It's Locked
Bad Dream
In The Kitchen
Upstairs
The Thing In The Window
We Danced

My Brother

814 28 1
By KilljoyattheMCRmy

I hate it when my brother Charlie goes away.

My parents constantly try to explain to me how sick he is. That I am lucky for having a brain where all the chemicals flow properly to their destinations like undammed rivers. When I complain about how bored I am without my little brother to play with, they try to make me feel bad by pointing out that his boredom likely far surpassed mine, considering his confine to a dark room in an institution.

I always beg for them to give him one last chance. Of course, at first they did. Charlie has been back home several times, each a shorter duration then the last. Every time without fail, it all starts up again. The neighbourhood cats with gouged out eyes appearing in his toy chest, my mums vitamins replaced by bits of dishwasher tablets. My parents are hesitant now, using "Second Chances" sparingly. They say his disorder makes him charming, makes it easy for him to fake normalcy, and to trick the doctors who care for him into thinking he is ready for rehabilitation.
That I will just have to put up with my boredom if it means staying safe from him.

I hate it when Charlie goes away. It makes me have to pretend to be good until he gets back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 12
A collection of popular creepypastas. All in one book. Just for you.
12.6K 194 8
I do not own any of these stories and all credit goes to original owner.
2.9K 69 103
My own collection of creepypastas and horror stories. I promise you that if you read them you're going to sleep with lights on. *not all stories are...
5 0 26
Creepypasta stories that will have you on edge for the rest of the night. Instructions for reading be in a well lit area or room don't read before...