Barian Emperor Male Reader Oc...

Por DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and... Más

Info
Prologue
Standard Chapter 1
Standard Chapter 2
Standard Chapter 3
Standard Chapter 4
Standard Chapter 5
Standard Chapter 7
Standard Chapter 8
Standard Chapter 9
Standard Chapter 10
Standard Chapter 11
Standard Chapter 12
Synchro Chapter 13

Standard Chapter 6

8K 111 45
Por DeadFizh08

Reginald P.O.V

After two hours of walking with the injuries that I got from Dueling against Shun, I finally came back to You Show school where everyone else is there.

Reginald: "Hey, everyone. Sorry, I'm late since I got a business a while ago."

Everyone was shocked to see me in this injured state and Yuzu was the first one to talk to me worriedly.

Yuzu: "Reginald!? What happened to you?!"

Reginald: "An Xyz Duelist attacked me while I was on my way back to You Show. He forced me to Duel but unfortunately for him, he picked the wrong opponent.

Yuzu: "Hmm...Could that be that assault Duelist?"

He said making me look at her.

Reginald: "What do you mean?"

Yuzu: "At school, Sawatari told us that several LDS Lectures were attacked by a man who uses Xyz Summon. Maybe it's the same person who attacks Sawatari and you."

Reginald: "Actually, it was a friend of Yuto. Although he's more brutal than him."

Everyone nodded.

Yuya: "Anyway...Can everyone leave for a moment, please? I need to talk with Reginald privately."

Everyone looks at Yuya nodded and immediately left with only me and him.

Reginald: "So what's on your mind, Yuya?"

Yuya clasped his hand and closed his eyes begging me for something.

Yuya: "Reginald! Please teach me all Extra Deck Summoning!?"

I was surprised that Yuya was trying to learn all Extra Deck summoning since this moment didn't happen in the anime, so that means my presence here in this world is working.

Reginald: "This never happened before in the anime. Maybe the future is already changing."

Then I looked at Yuya.

Reginald: "Why do you want to learn all Extra Deck Summoning, Yuya?"

Yuya: "Even though I win against that LDS student Hokuto Shijima, I couldn't help but feel helpless when I saw your Duel with Akaba Reiji. Also, your words last night make me realize that I must become stronger to become the best Pendulum User in this world!"

I smiled at Yuya that he listen to my advice to make him go forward and also change this future Zarc.

Reginald: "I see...Okay Yuya, I'll help you to learn all Extra Deck Summoning."

Yuya smiled and bow at me grateful that I accept his request on teaching him about the Summoning method.

Yuya: "Thank you so much, Reginald! I'm sure to repay this one day! And, can you keep this a secret? I want this to be a surprise."

Reginald: "Sure I'll keep a secret. Since it's already late, the training will start tomorrow."

Yuya nodded to agree with the training schedule.

Reginald: "Oh! Also, I want you to take this."

I gave Yuya the cards that I get at the card shop and he widened his eyes.

Yuya: "Reginald...Are you sure?"

Reginald: "Yes, That's for letting me stay at your house."

Yuya nodded and smile at the gift that I gave to him.

Yuya: "Thank you again, Reginald."

Reginald: "Come on Yuya, let's go home."

With that Yuya and I went back to his home for his training in the Summoning method.

Timeskip

Next day at the Maiami City Harbour. We're at the Maiami Harbour to help Yuya to learn all Extra Deck Summoning.

Reginald: "Okay the first step, is to change your Deck first."

Yuya is surprised by what I said.

Yuya: "What?! Why should I change my Deck?"

Reginald: "The first step to becoming a great Duelist is to expandable your playing style to your Deck. As I remember your father's Deck is Performapals Deck, right?" said with a neutral look

Yuya: "But this Deck was mine! My father was giving this Deck to me! So technically Performapals was mine!" said with a serious look

Reginald: "Yes, I understand you have a strong bond with your Performapals. But how about your Ace monster Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and your Pendulum Magicians?"

Yuya was surprised about other cards besides Performapals.

Reginald: "How about this? You can combine those three Archetypes and make them your Deck. But let me see your Deck first, I promise this Deck will be strong and fun to use." 

Yuya thinks for a moment and he finally nodded and gave his Deck to me.

Yuya: "Okay, Reginald. Here's me Deck!"

Mini Timeskip

After an hour, I was finally done and giving back the Deck to Yuya. The change that I made was just to get rid of most of his Performapals card and replace it with a Pendulum Magician and Odd-Eyes card.

Reginald: "You like it? If you don't, I can change it back."

Yuya was reviewing his new Deck. After a second, he turned to me and smiled.

Yuya: "I like it! Thanks, Reginald! With this new Deck, I will become the greatest Entertainment Duelist in the world!"

Reginald: "You're welcome Yuya, but."

Yuya was confused about what I was about to say.

Reginald: "Let us begin your lesson on all Extra Deck Summoning."

Yuya: "Let's do this!!"

Timeskip

After three days of practicing, with Yuya. Yuya finally can use his new Deck very well. He even can perform Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Summon in one turn. I was surprised by the amount of growth that Yuya had. Now Yuya was more stronger and confident as a Duelist. 

And In the same three days, Yuya must Duel against Michio Mokota and Eita Kyuando to qualify for the Maiami Youth Championship. Yuya won all the Duels with ease.

Then I received a message from Sora to come to the Docks, right next to the warehouse where Yuto confronts Sawatari. I know what they are doing so I come to the meeting point and saw Yuzu and Sora at the same place.

Sora and Yuzu: "Hi, Reginald!"

Reginald: "Hi, so why do you need me, Sora?" 

I look at Sora.

Sora: " You see. After the whole incident with the LDS, Yuzu asked me to teach her Fusion Summoning. She wants to test everything she learns about Fusion Summon so far on you in a Duel. That's why I ask you to come here."

I was surprised that Yuzu wants to Duel me.

Reginald: "So Yuzu wants to Duel me?"

Yuzu: "Yes. I need one of the strongest Duelists to help me with this task. You were the one I was thinking about first and don't tell about this to anyone until the Maiami Championship. I want to keep this as a surprise."

Reginald: "Sure, I'll duel with you Yuzu. But I don't think I will hold back against you."

Yuzu: "I hope that you would say that."

As Yuzu and I prepared for our Duel Disk and I see Sora put himself in the corner while the two Duelists shouted at the same time.

Yuzu and Reginald: "DUEL!!"

Yuzu LP: 4000

Reginald LP: 4000

Reginald: "I'll go first."

Yuzu: "Okay, Reginald!"

We draw until we have 5 cards in our hands.

Reginald: "My turn!"

I look at the cards in my hand.

Reginald: "I summon Big Jaws!"

Big Jaws (Atk 1800/Def 300/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "If there are Fish, Sea Serpent, and Aqua-type monsters in my field, I can Special Summon this card from my hand! Come, Shark Stickers!"

Shark Stickers (Atk 200/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Yuzu: "He already has Two Level 3 monsters in the field."

Reginald: "Now I Overlay my Two Level 3 Big Jaws and Shark Sticker! With these two monsters, I can build the Overlay network! Xyz Summon! I unleash the terror both land and sea! Come Forth! Rank 3! Submersible Carrier Aero Shark!"

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark (Atk 1900/Def 1000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yuzu: "He already Xyz Summon that means he's serious right now." said with a neutral look

Reginald: "I activate Aero Shark's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can inflict 400 points of damage on each card from my hand! I had three so you take 1200 points of damage!" said with a neutral look

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark (Atk 1900/Def 1000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 2 - 1)

One of the Overlay units went to Aero Shark's body and it sends multiple torpedoes at Yuzu creating an explosion also damaging her life points.

Yuzu LP: 4000 - 2800

Reginald: "I end my turn with two set cards facedown."

Yuzu: "I'm impressed play, Reginald! My turn! Draw!" 

She draws a card from her Duel Disk.

Yuzu: "I activate the Spell Card: First Movement Solo! When I control no monsters, I can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower Melodious monster from my hand of Deck. But I can't Special Summon another monster except for the Melodious monster. Come! Opera the Melodious Diva!"

Opera the Melodious Diva (Atk 2300/Def 1000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

Yuzu: "And since I control a Melodious monster from my field, I can Special Summon this monster. Come! Canon the Melodious Diva!"

Canon the Melodious Diva (Atk 1400/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

Yuzu: "Next I Tribute both Opera and Canon to Tribute Summon my Ace! Enchanting melody echoing in heaven! Awaken the sleeping virtuoso! Appear! Level 8! Mozarta the Melodious Maestra!"

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 2600/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 8)

Yuzu: "I activate Mozarta's effect! Once per turn, I can Special Summon one Light Fairy-type monster from my hand! Come to the field, Aria the Melodious Diva!"

Aria the Melodious Diva (Atk 1600/Def 1200/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

Yuzu: "When Aria the Melodious Diva is Special summoned, my Melodious monsters cannot be targeted by a card effect and also cannot be destroyed by battle!"

Reginald: "She already Summoned her Ace monster and I also prevent your monster to be targeted by a card effect and destroyed by battle. I'm impressed, Yuzu."

Yuzu: "Battle! Mozarta the Melodious Maestra attack Aero Shark!"

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra creates musical notes energy towards to Aero Shark destroys it and creates a small explosion also damaging my life points.

Reginald LP: 4000 - 3300

Reginald: "I activate my Trap Card: Ghost Fleet Salvage! When a Water Xyz monster is destroyed, along with the Xyz material used to summon it its effect is negated! I Special summon Big Jaws, Shark Stickers, and Aero Shark from the grave!"

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark (Atk 1900/Def 1000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 0)

Big Jaws (Atk 1800/Def 300/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Shark Stickers (Atk 200/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "Then I activate my other Trap Card: Full Armored Xyz! This card allows me to Xyz Summon, during my opponent's turn!"

Yuzu: "You can Xyz Summon during my turn!?"

Sora: "Reginald is a powerful Xyz Duelist, I better prepare himself to carded when he and I duel each other alone."

Reginald: "I Overlay my Two Level 3 Big Jaws and Shark stickers! To build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! The champion of darkness and devastation! Rank 3! Black Ray Lancer!"

Black Ray Lancer (Atk 2100/Def 600/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Reginald: "And, due to Full Armored Xyz's effect, I can equip Black Ray Lancer with Aero Shark, increasing its attack power by its attack points!"

When I said that Submersible Carrier Aero Shark separate itself body parts and went towards Black Ray Lancer to become armor.

Black Ray Lancer (Atk 2100 - 4000/Def 600/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yuzu and Sora were surprised that one of the Xyz monsters turn into an Equip Card for one of my  Xyz monsters.

Yuzu: "4000 Atk?!"

Sora: "He combines two Xyz monsters into One Xyz monster more powerful!"

Yuzu snapped out her head and proceed to our Duel.

Yuzu: "I end my turn."

Reginald: "My turn! Draw!"

I drew a card from my Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Battle! Black Ray Lancer attack Aria the Melodious Diva! Black Bright Spear!"

Black Ray Lancer went toward Aria the Melodious Diva sends a Black Bright Spear and creates a small explosion also damaging Yuzu's life points.

Yuzu LP: 2800 - 400

Yuzu: "Aria's effect that my Melodious monster cannot be destroyed for this turn!"

Reginald: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Yuzu: "Reginald is so powerful, but I must keep up with everyone so that I can't be left behind."

Sora: "Yuzu already knows how to Fusion Summoning, but she needs a confidence boost she needed."

Reginald: "Yuzu!!"

Yuzu looks at me.

Reginald: "Yuzu, be confident in your Dueling and yourself, and most importantly believe your Deck to its full potential."

Yuzu: "You're Reginald, All I need to be confident in myself and believe in my Deck."

Sora smiled at Yuzu's confidence and her skills.

Yuzu: "My turn! I draw!"

She draws a card.

Yuzu: "I use the Spell Card: Pot of Greed! Let me draw two more cards from my Deck!"

She draws two more cards from her Deck.

Yuzu: "Now it's time! I activated the Spell Card: Polymerization!"

Sora and I raised our respective eyebrows.

Reginald: "Yuzu first Fusion Summon."

Yuzu: "I Fuse my Aria the Melodious Diva from my field and my second copy of Opera the Melodious Diva in my hand! Enchanting Melody! Blooming Melody! With the guidance of the baton, gather your power! Fusion Summon! Come to the stage! Level 6! Schuberta the Melodious Maestra!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 2400/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 6)

Yuzu: "It worked...Yes! It worked!"

Reginald: "Nice work, Yuzu."

Sora: "You finally did it."

Yuzu: "Thanks, guys.

Reginald: "Now. Shall we resume our Duel, Yuzu?"

Yuzu nodded.

Yuzu: "You bet! But first, I activate Schuberta's effect! Once per turn, I can banish up to three cards from either graveyard and Schuberta gains 200 Atk for each banished card until the end of this turn! I banish Opera, my second Opera, and Polymerization! Chorus Break!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 2400 - 3000/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 6)

Yuzu: "If I control a Melodious monster in my field, I can Special Summon this card from my hand! Sonata the Melodious Diva!"

Sonata the Melodious Diva (Atk 1200/Def 1000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

Yuzu: "I activate the effect of Sonata of the Melodious Diva! All Fairy-type monsters gain 500 Atk and Def!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 3000 - 3500/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 6)

Sonata the Melodious Diva (Atk 1200 - 1700/Def 1000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 2600 - 3100/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 8)

Yuzu: "And finally I activate the Continuous Spell Card: Fortissimo! Once per turn, I can target one Melodious Monster on my field it gains 800 Atk until my next Standby Phase! So I choose my Schuberta the Melodious Maestra!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 3500 - 4300/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 6)

Yuzu: "Battle! Schuberta the Melodious Maestra attack Black Ray Lancer! The wave of the great!"

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra unleashed a stream of notes from her baton at Black Ray Lancer.

Reginald: "I activate Full Armored Xyz's effect! I send the equipped monster to the graveyard to negate its destruction!"

Black Ray Lancer removed the Aero Shark armor to prevent destruction from Yuzu's Fusion monster.

Black Ray Lancer (Atk 4000 - 2100/Def 600/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yuzu: "But you still take damage!"

Reginald LP: 3300 - 3000

Yuzu: "Mozarta attack Black Ray Lancer!"

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra creates a powerful shockwave at Black Ray Lancer destroys it and creates a small explosion.

Reginald LP: 3000 - 2000

Yuzu: "And my final Attack! Go Sonata the Melodious Diva attack him directly!"

Sonata sends a musical note to me almost reducing my life points to 300 left.

Reginald LP: 2000 - 300

Yuzu: "So close...I end my turn."

Schuberta the Melodious Maestra (Atk 4300 - 3700/Def 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 6)

Reginald: "My turn! Draw!"

I draw a card from my Duel Disk

Reginald: "This was a fun Duel Yuzu, but it has come to an end."

Yuzu flinched at what I said and she become ready for an incoming attack from me.

Reginald: "First! I use the Spell Card: Pot of Greed! I can draw two more cards from my Deck!"

I draw two more cards from my Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Next! I use the Field Spell Card: Ice Fire World!"

Then the area changes and turns into an ice world with cracks spitting out blue fire.

Reginald: "Then I use the Spell Card: Monster Reborn! To bring back, Black Ray Lancer!"

Black Ray Lancer (Atk 2100/Def 600/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 0)

Reginald: "Then I summon Drill Barnacle!"

Drill Barnacle (Atk 300/Def 0/Aqua/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "Then I use the Equip Spell Card: Xyz Jeweled Crown, to Black Ray Lancer! This effect transforms an Xyz monster's Rank into its Level. Then it can be treated as two Xyz Materials!"

Black Ray Lancer 1 (Atk 2100/Def 600/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Rank 3 - LV 3)

Black Ray Lancer 2 (Atk 2100/Def 600/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Rank 3 - LV 3)

Yuzu: "Black Ray Lancer Ranks into Levels?!"

Sora: "And it can be treated as two materials for Xyz Summon?!"

Reginald: "I activate the Field Spell Card: Ice Fire World! With this card, When a Water-type monster is used for an Xyz material, it can be treated as two!"

Drill Barnacle 1 (Atk 300/Def 0/Aqua/Water/LV 3)

Drill Barnacle 2 (Atk 300/Def 0/Aqua/Water/LV 3)

Yuzu: "Reginald had Four Level 3 monsters in his field..."

Sora: "I wonder what kind of Xyz monster he'll be Summoning next?" 

Reginald: "I Overlay my Four Level 3 Drill Barnacle and Black Ray Lancer! I use these four monsters to build the Overlay network! The Emperor of Sharks of the sea to destroy all your enemies and drag them into the deep sea where everyone cannot find you! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 3! Shark Caesar!"

Shark Caesar (Atk 1800/Def 2000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Reginald: "I activate Shark Caesar's effect! Once per I can detach one Overlay unit, it gains 1000 Atk for each Xyz material required to Xyz Summon! Thus, its Attack power goes up to 4000 Atk!"

One of the Overlay units went to Shark Caesar's body and it suddenly increase its Atk.

Shark Caesar (Atk 1800 - 5800/Def 2000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 2 - 1)

Both Sora and Yuzu were surprised to see the amount of Atk of my Shark Caesar.

Sora: "No way!?"

Yuzu: "5800 Atk!?

Reginald: "Battle! Shark Caesar attacked Schuberta the Melodious Maestra! Pulveriser her, Shark Caesar! Kaiser Burst!"

Shark Caesar sends a powerful blast to Yuzu's Schuberta the Melodious Maestra and creates an explosion reducing her life points to zero.

Yuzu LP: 400 - 0

Winner: Reginald Kastle

As the hologram vision disappeared, I walked and help Yuzu to get back up on her feet.

Reginald: "Not bad Yuzu, your training was good. But your skills still need some adjustments."

Sora: "Reginald's right, being able to Fusion Summon is good, but mastering it will be awesome."

Yuzu: "Thank you, guys."

Suddenly, the face of Kotsu Masumi appeared behind the container, making our attention turn to her.

Reginald: "She must be searcher her missing professor."

Yuzu: "Masumi? Why are you here?"

Masumi: "You know what's happening in Maiami City recently?"

Yuzu, Sora, and I shake our heads.

Masumi: "Several Duelists disappeared by a mysterious Duelist. Also, all of them have a connection with LDS. But, the information about the mysterious Duelist was limited. The only information we know is that mysterious Duelists use Xyz Summoning."

Yuzu and Sora were surprised while I was trying to hide my anger.

Reginald: "After all, I said to him about taking the dangerous path he took yet he still doing this?"

Masumi: "That's the only information I could find."

She clenched her fist.

Masumi: "I learned that Professor Marco was missing and..."

Then She looks at me.

Masumi: "You!"

Reginald: "What?!"

Masumi: "I know it was you! I heard from Sawatari that you Dueled him! Please! Can you tell me where he is? If I caught him, I might be able to stop him!"

Reginald: "I don't know. He can be anywhere. He targets LDS, especially Fusion users. It was only a matter of time before you are the next target."

Masumi: "Don't lie to me! Professor Marco might be suffering somewhere! It was because you let him get away!"

Reginald: "I don't want to tell her that her Professor becomes a piece of card."

Reginald: "Like I said I don't know."

Masumi: "Then I'll force the answer out of you!!"

Masumi activated her Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Really, even though you saw me beat Akaba Reiji yet you still want to Duel me?"

Masumi: "I don't care!! I'll show you that LDS is the strongest."

???: "You're from LDS?"

The voice come from the container and to be revealed to Kurosaki Shun jumped out to Masumi while pushing Yuzu away, making her drop her cards while they scattered around the floor.

Shun: "If you're LDS, then your opponent will be me!"

Shun activated his Duel Disk, while I and Sora were helping Yuzu to get up again.

Yuto: "Shun, stop this!"

Yuto jumped out from the container as he grabbed Shun's hand and restrain him before he did anything else as he removed his mask.

Yuto: "I've already told you this isn't our battlefield Shun! This person doesn't know anything!"

Shun: "Everywhere I go is a battlefield Yuto! To get Ruri back, I must do this! If you dare stand in my way then I'll go through on you as well!"

Shun removed his scarf and glasses.

Reginald: "Even with all the advice I gave to you on walking down the path, you're a stubborn person, huh?

As I said that both Shun and Yuto notice me.

Shun: "You!"

Reginald: "You're an Idiot!!"

Yuzu: "Can anyone please tell me what happened here?!"

Shun looks at Yuzu and he is surprised to see that she looks similar to her sister which is obvious.

Shun: "Ruri...Is that you?"

Reginald: "Really!? Ruri has black long hair, while Yuzu has pink hair!"

However, before Shun does anything else, Yuto punched him in the guts, totally stopping him.

Shun: "Ruri...."

Shun passed out from the punch.

Yuto: "She's not Ruri, Shun..."

Then Yuto carried Shun on his shoulder

Masumi: "I found the culprit!"

Then Masumi activated her D-Pad crying to call her friend.

Masumi: "Send Hokuto and Yaiba quickly! I found the culprit!"

Yuto: "I'm sorry for Shun's stubbornness again."

Yuto picked up the card Polymerization and handed it out to Yuzu.

Yuto: "This card doesn't suit you."

Yuzu looks at Yuto.

Yuzu: "What do you mean?"

Yuto: "You can't understand how much malevolence is in this card." 

Sora: "I don't like it when someone trash talks my favorite card...How about I show you the true power it is!"

I smacked Sora's head with my fist before he could Duel Yuto.

Reginald: "Enough already Sora! Don't make more trouble than it is!"

Yuzu: "That's right! Cut it out!"

Yuto looks at me.

Yuto: "You don't understand...How it's like to watch the people you care about get taken away from you and you can't do anything to save them."

Reginald: "I understand this...Believe me Vengeance only both of you become blind to your friends and family. I too once took the path of vengeance for my sister, but my friend help me understand that vengeance makes you a terrible person around you."

Yuzu: "Reginald..."

???: "Yuzu!"

???: "Masumi!"

Then we see Yuya, Yaiba, and Hokuto was far away calling their respective friends. At the same time, Yuzu's bracelet shines brightly making Yuto and Shun teleport somewhere else.

The strange part is that I can see a young woman with maroon-colored hair smiling at me. I was surprised by that event.

Reginald: "Is that Akaba Ray?!"

Yuzu: "He disappeared again..."

Then Yuzu began to cry.

Yuzu: "I don't understand any of this! Why does that Yuto guy have the same face as Yuya?! Why my bracelet shines when Yuya arrived?! And why does that guy keeps saying that I'm Ruri?!"

Reginald: "I will tell someday, but not right now."

Then Yuya, Yaiba and Hokuto arrived now.

Yuya: "Why they are scattered like that?"

Yuya picks up Yuzu's cards on the ground.

Sora: "I suggest we should go before they interrogated us."

Sora pointed out the LDS vehicles and all of us nodded before we ran out until we were out of their sight.

End Chapter

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.3K 580 44
Inspired by: @Gl1tch87 An 18-year-old High school senior who died of Cancer and wakes up in a mindscape when he meets someone who didn't thought he w...
20.3K 333 11
Takumi Kazuki's life was filled with Heartache and tragedy from at a young age. Abandoned by his parents Takumi became the sole guardian and protecto...
8.9K 235 22
Hi everyone! Or...one person reading this. I Just wanted to firstly thank you for deciding to read this, and secondly I wanted to explain a couple th...
383K 5K 44
Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on his best friends' grave, he got dragged...