Finally Found

By MoonBeam1504

Gabriella White is a 14 year old girl who's had to face more tragic events then a 14 year old should. At the... More

Finally Found
Chapter 1 • Drowning
Chapter 2 • New Beginings
Chapter 3 • Home?
Chapter 4 • Oh Brothers!
Chapter 5 • Lets Go Shopping
Chapter 6 • Rules
Chapter 7 • Nightmare
Chapter 8 • Happy
Chapter 9 • Girlfriend
Chapter 10 • John
Chapter 11 • Safe
Chapter 12 • Anger
Chapter 13 • Change
Chapter 14 • Explosive
Chapter 15 • Welcome To Hell
Chapter 16 • Friends
Chapter 17 • Oh No
Chapter 18 • Forest Green
Chapter 19 • Peace
Chapter 20 • Tracker
Chapter 21 • Memories
Chapter 22 • New Boy
Chapter 23 • Grey Eyes
Chapter 24 • Butterflies
Chapter 25 • Comfort
Chapter 26 • Reality
Chapter 27 • Panic
Chapter 28 • Fight
Chapter 29 • Birthday
Chapter 30 • Feeling
Chapter 31 • Sleepover
Chapter 32 • Awkward
Chapter 34 • Flirting?
Chapter 35 • I'm Fine
Chapter 36 • Hope
Chapter 37 • Landscapes
Chapter 38 • Heartbreak

Chapter 33 • Unconditional Love

16.7K 444 213
By MoonBeam1504

After waiting the rest of the week for this it was finally Thanksgiving.

The last time I celebrated the holiday was with just my mom and I. John was away on business, I was sad at the time because of that but now looking back on it I'm glad he wasn't there.

After finding out about how my brothers never really care for thanksgiving I was planning on making this the best year ever for them by planning the day out.

It started with the decorations that Clara took me out to get, originally Matty offered but I didn't want him to see what I was getting.

Even if it's just simple decorations it made me happy to be able to decorate again.

Next step was the food which I didn't make but I helped come up with the ideas and do however make some of the desserts, or at least I helped.

Helping meaning being the taste tester.

But I provided good conversation.

I knew my brothers had to work in the morning which gave me plenty of time to get things ready and do something I feel I'm finally ready for.

That was how I found myself outside in the cool air with a brown coat and red scarf along with a picture of me and my mom.

I was six in the picture and my mom was giving me a piggy back ride around Disney Land. It was a happy time before she met John.

We were both wearing Mickey Mouse ears with huge smiles, her was perfect but I was missing my two front teeth at the time.

I set the picture down against the tree and pick up the tiny vanilla candle I brought with me, before lighting it.

"Hi mom, I don't really know what to say we haven't talked in so long." I sniffle while staring at her picture. "I miss the sound of your voice, I miss the smell of coffee you always had after working at the bakery. I just miss you."

"I wish you were here but your not, and I'm finally learning how to come to peace with that. I used to be so angry at everything after you died and then I was angry at John for hurting me, the school for not noticing, my friends for giving up on me. I was angry at myself, for not being able to do anything but sit there and take it. And then I was angry at you for not telling me about our family."By the end of my rant there's to many tears flowing down my face to try and stop it.

"But I'm not angry anymore, at least not the way I was. I don't understand why you didn't tell me I had brothers and why you purposely lied to me about it but I'm not angry at you for it anymore. I love Enzo, Matty, Luke, Emilio, Antonio and even Leo, even though he can sometimes be mean, but it just sucks that in order to have them in my life I had to lose you." My words aren't even coherent due to how loudly I'm sobbing.

"I wanted to tell you what I'm thankful for this year like we used to do. I'm thankful for a lot of things but what I'm most thankful for is my family, my chaotic confusing amazing family who I wouldn't trade for anything. My brothers are amazing, all of them no matter how different we all are, they've made me realize that I do deserve love and comfort and that it wasn't my fault about what happened with John, or you." I take a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart.

"And I'm thankful for you for making me the best person I could've been, you've taught me so much and given me unconditional love no matter what, even the days when I was rude to you for no reason. I love you so so much and I know I'll see you again someday, and maybe you can introduce me to my father when that time comes." Blinking rapidly I stare down at the picture.

"Okay so I'm going to go and get ready before the boys come back, I love you mommy and I promise go talk to you soon." With that I blow out the candle and pick up the picture while wiping my eyes on my shoulder.

After putting away the rings I brought outside I pick a outfit before washing my face with cold water to hopefully bring the puffiness down.

Luca texted me earlier and told me how Lilli and her family will be going is for dessert so I was excited for that. Thanksgiving break started three days ago and since then I haven't heard anything from Lilli she told me how she was busy with her family and I wouldn't be able to get a hold of her for a few days and she was right, I didn't notice much because I was also busy but I still missed her.

I get changed into a blue somewhat bulky sweater tucked into a blue and faded yellow plaided skirt paired with black fuzzy socks and black sneakers.

I kept my hair down and just put in a simple black headband to keep it out of my face.

After getting ready I head downstairs to see the food already set on the table. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it but everyone's already left after 'helping' make the food.

"Hey! You look cute." I jump startled and turn to see Matteo leaning against the door while wiping his hands with a towel.

"Hi... I didn't think you guys would be back yet." I said sheepishly.

He rolled his eyes while turning to walk back towards the kitchen. "Try not to sound so excited to see me."

Upon following him to the kitchen I discovered that all of my brothers came home early and took the liberty to set up the table.

"Hey Ella love the decorations!" Luca smiled while kissing the crown of my head.

"Yeah you did a good job kid." Leonardo ruffled my hair as he walked by me, I just stared at him so shocked that he interacted with me first that I didn't even fix my hair.

I followed them into the singing room and watched silently as they all started grabbing the food to put onto they're plates. The only other person who still has an empty plate was Lorenzo who was staring at me with calculating eyes.

He stared at my empty plate then looked around the table at each of our brother before clearing his throat getting the attention of the rest of the table.

"Aren't you going to say what your thankful for?" I spoke up since Enzo wasn't going too.

Realization crossed each of they're faces before looking around as if asking 'who's gonna go first?'.

"I'm thankful that we have an amazing sorella who made this day the best thanksgiving we've had in a really long time." Matteo was the first to speak and words made me blush and look down with a timid smile.

"Okay, I'm thankful for getting to eat this delicious food." Emilio said while stuffing his face with more.....well stuffing.

After looks of disgust and amusement went around the table towards Emilio, Luca went next. "Well I'm thankful to be the best looking sibling here."

I laughed as more than half of my brother looked offended at his statement. "That's a lie but I'll let you continue to live in your delusional world. I'm thankful I'm the middle child."

"That's a stupid thing to be thankful for." Antonio told Leonardo.

"Okay fine, then I'm thankful for my friends." Leo rolled his eyes.

"Just your friends, not you family?" Emilio asked this time.

"No my family's mean to me." Leonardo grumbles causing me to shake with laughter at how he looks like a kicked puppy.

"Anyway I'm thankful for my family even my annoying ass twin." Everybody smiles at what he's thankful for, even Emilio before realizing he called him annoying.

"And alcohol I'm also thankful for that." I laughed while my eldest brothers looked at him like disappointed parents. 

"What about you Enzo what are you thankful for?" Lorenzo just stared on with a find smile while everyone told what they're thankful for.

"I'm thankful for...having a family that I know will have my back no matter what and loves each other unconditionally." I teared up at his words with possibly the biggest smile I've ever had on my face, missing the look exchanged between all six of my brothers.

After that all my brothers stared at me and it took me a second to realize I have shared what I'm thankful for, at least not to them.

"I'm thankful for finally having you all in my life, I- I love you guys." Finally admitting what I've wanted to for the past few weeks, I feel like a weight was lifted off my chest and I can breathe again.

All of my brothers smile at me and I know what they're saying by their smile.

I love you too.

The rest of dinner was filled with nothing but sweet moment and jokes, my stomach hurt from how much I was laughing.

Now clearing the table, I forgot Lilli and her family was coming over for dessert until I heard the doorbell ring and the sound of them all talking filled my ears.

"Lilli!" I ran up to give her a hug along with her siblings.

"Hey bunny happy thanksgiving." She returns the hug with a smile of her own.

Everyone heads to the living room with they're plates of dessert and my heart feels so full, along with my stomach, while looking around at this room full of people I love and trust.

Third Person POV

While the Romano siblings and they're friends enjoy the end of thanksgiving with carefree attitudes and laughing the night away in the presence of one another, a couple of hours away a plane is landing filled with people who are also celebrating the end of the day, but for a completely different reason.

"Boss we're ready to proceed with the rest of the plan."

As a man with brown hair and eyes filled with nothing but malice steps out of the plane it's almost as if Mother Nature her self knows something evil is about to transpire as the once bright and happy sky turns gloomy.

As the men get into they're cars to head towards their destination, Gabriella getting ready for bed accidentally knocks over her new picture frame taken from her birthday of herself and all her brothers.

The only picture of all the siblings together now had a shattered frame. But there was nothing she could do about it tonight so with that she turns off her light and successfully falls into a peaceful sleep with a happy heart.

The sound of footsteps against the sheet vinyl floor was all that could be heard as the men in black suits walked the length of the hall towards a room containing the person they needed for the next step of they're plan.

The door creaking open alerted the person sat on the bed with bandages wrapped around her face.

With a snap of his finger one of the men in the room step towards the girl and proceeds to unwrap the bandages.

With a deep inhale the guy who's whole face now shows malice steps towards the girl staring directly at him, cupping her face in his ice cold hands.

"Well would you look at that." He smiles showing off his charming dimples.

"Welcome to the team, Gabriella."

The young girl who face was just altered smiles up at the man before looking in the mirror at her new face.

The exact same face as Gabriella Romano.

AHHHHHHHH THIS CHAPTER WAS BY FAR MY FAVORITE TO WRITE!

What do you guys think? Any clues as to what the plan is?

We're finally getting more and more into the drama filled part so thank you all for bearing with me I know it got kinda slow at first but I think I'm getting my groove for writing back!

Also I've been imaging TW John as Jeffery Dean Morgan specifically for his role in TWD as Negen let know what you guys think or who you imagine him as.

I hope you all have an amazing day and HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 810 13
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

632K 15.9K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
54.7K 1.1K 40
15-year-old Sofia De Ricci accidentally kills her mum's abusive boyfriend and lies to everyone about his death. She believes she has no other family...
46K 671 15
Gabriella is a 16 year old girl who lived with her adopted mom. Well, this was before she unfortunately passed away. Gabby was sent to live with her...