Finally Found

By MoonBeam1504

Gabriella White is a 14 year old girl who's had to face more tragic events then a 14 year old should. At the... More

Finally Found
Chapter 1 • Drowning
Chapter 2 • New Beginings
Chapter 3 • Home?
Chapter 4 • Oh Brothers!
Chapter 5 • Lets Go Shopping
Chapter 6 • Rules
Chapter 7 • Nightmare
Chapter 8 • Happy
Chapter 9 • Girlfriend
Chapter 10 • John
Chapter 11 • Safe
Chapter 12 • Anger
Chapter 13 • Change
Chapter 14 • Explosive
Chapter 15 • Welcome To Hell
Chapter 16 • Friends
Chapter 17 • Oh No
Chapter 18 • Forest Green
Chapter 19 • Peace
Chapter 20 • Tracker
Chapter 21 • Memories
Chapter 22 • New Boy
Chapter 23 • Grey Eyes
Chapter 24 • Butterflies
Chapter 25 • Comfort
Chapter 26 • Reality
Chapter 27 • Panic
Chapter 28 • Fight
Chapter 29 • Birthday
Chapter 30 • Feeling
Chapter 31 • Sleepover
Chapter 33 • Unconditional Love
Chapter 34 • Flirting?
Chapter 35 • I'm Fine
Chapter 36 • Hope
Chapter 37 • Landscapes
Chapter 38 • Heartbreak

Chapter 32 • Awkward

14.8K 506 160
By MoonBeam1504

November passed by in a blur, the colorful leaves are now a dull brown and scattered across the ground being swept with the wind.

It's been about a week since the sleepover despite the paranoia of being watched constantly in my mind things have been the same if not better, my brothers are still busy with work but I've found myself getting closer to most of them.

Even with me not knowing much about them I feel like they've been with me my whole life and not like I've only known them for a few months.

It's currently Sunday and I'm curled up on the living room couch watching Tangled with three blankets on me since it's freezing.

Most of my brothers are home doing they're own thing spread throughout the house so I decided to claim the living room to binge Disney movies.

I'm currently at one of my favorite parts where Flynn Ryder just got to her tower and she knocked him out with her frying man.

Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to get in a fight using a frying pan.

I've been tired all day with my whole body sore not wanting to do anything. I tried convincing myself it was because I didn't get a good nights sleep last night but that thought went out the window the second the cramps started.

Oh no.

Pausing my movie quickly I rush to the nearest bathroom hurriedly untying the strings to my sweatpants.

I've had my period before but only once and it was when my mom was alive, after she died I haven't gotten it sense. When I googled why it told me sometimes you can not get your period due to stress.

And considering everything that went on during that time I went with that option to scared to consider the other one.

I bunch a lot of toilet paper in my underwear knowing my brothers wouldn't have pads around.

I pause before entering the in home gym where I know Toni Luca and Emi are.

Luca and Emilio are fooling around with the weights while Toni's doing pull-ups with headphones.

Inching my way into the room I hesitantly clear my throat drawing they're attention to me. My cheeks flush as I catch the eyes of my brothers.

"Hey Gabs you okay?" Emilio asked with all too familiar grin he always wore. 

"Yeah um I was just wondering if you could take me to the store so I can get some..... things." I mumble the last word.

"Sure what things do you need?" Luca asked

"Just some you know girl things." There was a long silence before Antonio finally broke it.

"Okay just give us a second to get changed." With that he rushed out of the room to presumably shower.

There was an awkward silence between me and my remaining siblings before they both followed Toni out but not before flashing me a small smile.

After waiting a couple minutes for them we head out and get into the car with awkward silence. I'm regretting telling three of my brothers I need girl things rather then just one but they were the first ones I found and I was sacred to wait any longer since my period was still light right now as it's just started.

"Do you need um, help?" Lio mumbles as we walk into the store.

Shaking my head I rush past him and towards the area with pads and tampons and a bunch of other women hygiene products that I have no clue about what's good or not.

My mom bought them for me and I have no idea what kind or size to get, I didn't even know pads and tampons came in different sizes until just now.

Maybe I should've done some research first.

I've heard pads aren't that great for hygiene but tampons look slightly scary. I grab a box of both without even checking the size just wanting to get out of there.

No matter how normal it is I can't help but get embarrassed walking around the store carrying a box of tampons and pads.

I sluggishly walk toward my brother just ready to go home and curl under my covers. While both Emilio and Luca are ready to check out Antonio eyes what I grabbed before stopping us from getting in line.

"You got super plus sized tampons and light pads with no wings." He raised an eyebrow while studying the products.

I blush looking down. "Yeah?"

"They're two different sizes, is it light or heavy?" He inquired.

"I- what?" My eyes widen at his question not wanting to say that much information about my period to anyone let alone my brother.

"Never mind I'll be right back." I watch him walk away with the two boxes before turning back to Luca and Lio who are both staring at the ceiling with odd postures.

After a couple of minutes of being impatient Toni finally comes back carrying a bag of items he already bought.

"Here, come on let's go." Graciously taking the bag I follow them out and into the car before looking at the contents inside the bag.

He bought me two boxes of always maxi pads one regular and the other overnight both with wings, whatever that means. Apparently he didn't just buy me pads but also three Hershey's chocolate bars with one containing almonds.

Catching Antonio's eye in the mirror I flash him a small smile getting a nod in return with a twitch of his lips.

As embarrassing as it is having my brother buy them for me I couldn't help but think how sweet it was of him and also wonder how he knows so much about woman's hygiene products.

Finally back home after an awkward car ride I'm in my room buried in fuzzy blankets while going through the things Antonio got me when I hear a knock on the door.

Speak of the devil.

Antonio enters my room with my laptop which I must have left in the living room while doing homework.

"Thank you!" I gratefully take it from him to charge it.

I turn back around to find him sitting on my bed while eating some of the chocolate he got me.

He breaks a chocolate bar in half giving me the other one as I sit next to him.

"So how are you feeling?" He cautiously asks.

"I- Im fine." I mumble through the chocolate in my mouth. One because it's hard to talk while eating and two because it's an embarrassing thing to talk about with your brother.

"Good good." We both just took another bite of chocolate.

"This is embarrassing." I groan while flopping down backwards on my bed.

He laughs nodding along with me. "It's fine I've done this before, granted not with my sister but it was just as 'embarrassing'."

That gets my attention as I peak through the finger covering me eyes. "Who?"

"Oh just Leila when we were hanging out she got it and didn't have anything so I ran to the store for her." He stole some of my fuzzy blanket getting comfy next to me.

"Why don't you date her if you like her so much?" One thing I've learned about Antonio is that he'd never put himself in an awkward or embarrassing situation on purpose unless he really cared about that person.

I guess he cares about me a lot too then.

He scoffs shaking his head in disbelief at me. "No I don't date I'm perfectly fine with the way our relationship is and so is she, trust me."

"Okay..." My sentence drifts off as I turn away from him. 

"No I know what your doing, your trying to make me doubt myself. You can't, I invented doing that to other people okay kid?" He narrowed his eyes at me awfully defensive about my one 'okay'."

"Totally!" I smiled at him while rearranging my blankets and getting comfy to fall asleep while he continued to stare at me through narrowed eyes.

"You know I don't remember being this annoying when I was your age." He mumbles while turning on my T.V.

I guess we're having a sleepover.

"Yeah well I have five other brothers who would disagree with that statement. Goodnight!" I flip over and close my eyes before he can respond.

With a smile on my face I hear him grumbling and whining until I fall asleep.

Thank you lovelies for reading!

This is just a filler chapter but don't worry we'll be getting some more drama soon enough ;)

I hope you all have an amazing day!

Next update will be November 25th Thursday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 8.7K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
35.7K 436 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
22.2K 765 13
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
2.8M 76.3K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...