Healing You: Bakugou X Reader

Bởi MultiFandomLoner

What happens when Recovery Girl's granddaughter gets into Class 1-A? Started: October 7th, 2021 Finished: Nov... Xem Thêm

💥Character Information 💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
💥Chapter 3💥
💥Chapter 4💥
💥Chapter 5💥
💥Chapter 6💥
💥Chapter 7💥
💥Chapter 8💥
💥Chapter 9💥
💥Chapter 10💥
💥 Chapter 11💥
💥Chapter 12💥
💥Chapter 13💥
💥Chapter 14💥
💥Chapter 15💥
💥Chapter 16💥
💥Chapter 17💥
💥Chapter 18💥
💥Chapter 19💥
💥Chapter 20💥
💥Chapter 21💥
💥 Halloween Special 💥
💥Chapter 22💥
💥Chapter 23💥
💥Chapter 24💥
💥Chapter 25💥
💥Chapter 27💥
💥Chapter 28💥
💥Chapter 29💥
💥Chapter 30💥
💥Chapter 31💥
💥Chapter 32💥
💥Chapter 33💥
💥 Christmas Special 💥
💥 Valentine's Day Special 💥
💥Easter Special 💥
💥 Bakugou's Birthday Special 💥
💥Y/N's Birthday Special 💥

💥Chapter 26💥

7.5K 182 260
Bởi MultiFandomLoner

Y/N Pov:

"Y/N! You better be up!"

I shot up in my bed when I heard Mina pounding on my door. I quickly got up and opened the door.

"It's good that you opened the door. I was about to melt it!"

"Why would you melt my door?"

"We need to get you ready!"

"At 7 A.M.? We're going at 3 P.M."

"Yes. The girls are going to make you look perfect! They're on their way!"

A couple of minutes later every one of the girls was in my room.

"First, we need to find an outfit."

Mina dug through my dresser, throwing whatever she liked onto my bed.

She finally decided on a pair of black leggings and a white shirt that said: I'm awake, but that doesn't mean that I'm ready to do stuff.

She grabbed my black tennis shoes, a black backpack, and my F/C sweatshirt.

"That should work, but what should we do with your hair?"

"Oh! I know! I could do two french braids! Y/N would look so cute!"

"Okay, Touru! Get to work."

Touru stood behind me and braided my hair. She was very gentle, and when she was done, they looked amazing.

"Thanks Touru! They look amazing!"

"Now, what about makeup?"

"Mina! I don't need makeup! I'm going for a hike!"

"Mascara and lip gloss should be good."

She grabbed some of my makeup and handed it to me along with the outfit that she chose.

"Go change and do your makeup. Tell us before you come out though so that we can be impressed properly."

Mina winked at me before I went into the bathroom and changed. I narrowly avoided poking myself in the eye with the mascara and I was ready. The girls did a great job deciding what I should wear!

"I'm coming out."

I opened the door and stood in front of them all. They were all quiet until Mina spoke up.

"If Bakugou says no, which he won't, come to find me! You look great!"

"Thanks, Mina."

"We can relax now girls. Our angel is prepared for her date with the porcupine!"

We all laughed at Mina's joke and relaxed in my room. We turned on a movie and got comfortable on my bed.

"Hey, Mina?"

I was whispering so that only Mina could hear me.

"What if he says no? I did get him kidnapped. Why should he say yes?"

"Oh, Y/N. It wasn't your fault! None of the times was your fault! Those villains are evil and twisted. Bakugou would never hate you for that. Bakugou loves you! Everyone but you can see it, so don't worry. And if for some reason he does say no, I'll kill him."

I laughed and hugged Mina.

"Thanks, Pinky! I needed that."

"Anytime bestie!"

We snuggled into one of my blankets and watched movies with the rest of the girls until it was time for me to go.

"You got this Y/N! Go make Bakugou yours!"

I walked over to Katsuki's dorm and knocked on his door. When he opened the door, he was wearing black jeans with a reddish-orange sweatshirt and an All Might-themed backpack.

'Are you ready?"

"Let's go."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the dorm building. We got on a train to take us closer to the trail that we'd be hiking. We got to the trail and started our hike.

I planned to tell him how I felt when we reached the end. Hopefully, the hike back wouldn't be awkward.

"Hey, Katsuki?"

"Hmm?"

"Who would you want to do a work-study under if you could choose anyone?"

"I'd choose All Might, but that isn't an option now."

I looked from his sad, ruby eyes to his All might-themed backpack. All Might's retirement made me feel guilty, but it must be a whole other level for Katsuki.

"Why? Why was it me who put an end to All Might?"

"Katsuki..."

"If only I'd been stronger... If I hadn't been kidnapped by those stupid villains... Everything woulda been fine!"

Katsuki wiped his eyes as he faced away from me.

"All Might's been trying to keep it a secret himself... He hasn't told anyone! But even if I try to forget... Sometimes it all just comes rushing back!"

Katsuki was hunched over, wiping his eyes furiously. I wanted to help him, but he had to talk about it. 

"I've got no freaking idea... What I'm supposed to do!!"

I grabbed Katsuki's wrist and dragged him to the side of the trail. I sat down and pulled him down with me. I pulled him into me and I patted his back. He just let me hold him.

"Oh, Katsu. It's my fault too, but do you want to know what helps me deal with it?"

Katsuki nodded his head, so I continued.

"I always feel better when I remember that my hero said that he would surpass All Might. You have your license now and so do I. Together, we can save everyone that All Might can't now."

A few tears slipped down my cheeks and I wiped them away. I placed my arms back around Katsuki, holding him tight.

"Katsuki, they only tried to get you on their side because they were terrified of your potential. You and I will become amazing heroes."

I lifted his head and wiped the few stray tears away. his eyes were still beautiful, even when they held so much pain.

"I have complete faith in my hero. He's gonna be number one."

Katsuki chuckled a little bit.

"How do you deal with it? All the torture that you went through?"

"Honestly, I'm glad that it was me. I hated the pain, but it wasn't an innocent bystander getting hurt. People weren't dying meaningless deaths to deal with their rage. I was able to protect other people by taking the pain. That's what helps me cope."

"We can be great heroes together."

"Yeah. We can."

I gave him one more squeeze in the hug before I stood up and pulled him up with me.

"Thanks for talking to me. I won't tell anyone."

"You better not!"

I laughed, glad to see the normal Katsuki again.

"Who would you choose now?"

"Endeavor. He had to get to number one somehow."

"I'd want to go to either Ryuku or Fat Gum. They both seem so nice!"

"You'd do well there. They'd like you."

"Thanks, Katsu."

We hiked in silence until we reached the top. When we got there, there were blankets and pillows surrounded by fairy lights in the trees. There was a wicker basket and a laptop on the blanket.

"Katsu! Did you do this? It's beautiful!"

"Weird hair helped."

"Thank you so much! I love it!"

"Y/N, I have something to tell you."

"I have something to tell you too."

"I'm going first. Y/N, you have been so supportive of me. I love it when you call me your hero because I know that you truly believe in me. I would've failed the licensing exam without your advice. I probably would've fought Deku if I didn't talk with you. What I'm trying to say is, I love you Y/N. I've loved you for a while now, but it was never the right time."

My jaw dropped. Katsuki has loved me for a while? How did I not know?

Katsuki looked at me expectantly and I realized that I haven't said anything yet.

"Katsu, I didn't realize it right away, but I love every second that I spend with you. I love you too!"

Katsuki sighed in relief but was knocked down onto the pillows and blankets when I tackled him with a hug. He laughed as he hit the pillows and smiled at me. His smile was bright and beautiful.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to, Katsu!"

I grabbed one of the blankets and draped it over us. I snuggled into my newly proclaimed boyfriend, and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me even closer.

It was dark under all of the trees and the fairy lights twinkled like stars. I just enjoyed being with Katsuki.

"I was going to confess to you tonight."

"I know."

"What?! How?!"

"You and the girls weren't very quiet. You seriously thought that I didn't like you? Do you need your eyes checked?"

"Maybe. In hindsight, I can see it now. You were always so much nicer to me. To be fair though, it took me forever to realize my feelings."

"I know! How blind can you be?!"

"I'm Dora level blind when it comes to these things, but I'm so glad that it worked out! Now I have a wonderful boyfriend, whom I love very much. Am I allowed to tell people?"

"I'm gonna let them all know that you're mine now! No more of whatever that Shindo guy was trying to pull! You're lucky that I didn't hurt him!"

"Thanks for that. What is my grandma going to say? What's Mitsuki going to say?! She's going to be so excited!"

"She's going to go crazy. She better get used to having you around because you're not going anywhere. You're stuck with me."

"That's fine by me."

We cuddled for a long time. We didn't even touch the laptop or the basket. We just talked until we had to go back.

I helped him pack everything up and we hiked back down. Katsuki held everything in one arm so that he could hold my hand. I took some stuff from him so that he didn't have to carry so much, but I never let go of his hand.

When we got back to the dorms, we dropped everything off in his dorm and he walked me back to mine.

"Goodnight Sunshine."

He planted a quick kiss onto my forehead and my whole face heated up. He laughed at my reaction before he turned to walk away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Goodnight Katsu!"

I pushed the hair covering his forehead back and kissed his forehead. His cheeks turned pink and I hugged him.

"I love you Katsu."

"I love you more Y/N."

"That isn't possible Katsuki."

"It is. I love you more than you will ever know."

He kissed my forehead again before leaving for his dorm. He left me standing in front of my door with pink cheeks and my jaw dropped.

Katsuki was my boyfriend now and I couldn't be happier.

I almost cried when I wrote this, and then I was fangirling over my own story near the end. I hope that you enjoy the chapter! This isn't the end yet. Thanks for the support!🥰

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 94 12
BNHA x Reader Started: September 1, 2021 Ended: August 6, 2022 °warnings° •mi*eta being a decent person• •bakugou redemption• •quirk discrimination• ...
1M 44.8K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
52.6K 1.5K 22
okay every time one of them turned into a baby and one time bakugou got hit with a quirk that made him go full mama mode on them all let's go! #78...
38.9K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...