undrcvr | idol!kazuha x reade...

By mndotjp

kazuha x fem! reader - complete "excuse me? this is my car." she said and clutched her bag. - an undercover i... More

0 | disclaimer
1 | excuse me?
2 | awkward
3 | 4nemo
4 | broke
5 | paid debt
6 | dinner
7 | third times a charm
8 | assistant
9 | tangled
10 | practice
11 | crux&qixing
12 | questions
13 | suspicion
14 | wary
15 | violin
16 | yearbook
17 | fall
18 | shoot
18.5 | shoot
19 | merry go round
19.5 | merry go round
20 | peace
21 | first day
23 | amelié
23.5 | amelié
24 | epilogue
一 | (first name)'s arc
二 | (first name)'s arc

22 | lemon aromatic

9K 352 769
By mndotjp

| third pov |

"what do you need back in svart?" (first name) asked scaramouche who looked like he was enjoying his coffee.

"i told you, our next project lies in svart. i am going to be a psychic from a far away nation as i try to help the poor nation's princess." scaramouche smiled as he explained.

"lady gizem will be my medium," he said once more as he took a sip on his beverage.

"gizem is dead. you can't pull her out the grave." (first name) tells him off.

"according to the amory duchy, gizem was never recorded dead."

(first name) stared at scaramouche for the longest time and sighed.

'i made it look like i died, what the hell is he saying.' (first name) thought to herself.

"little (first name) made a mistake. without lady gizem, the duchy would cease to exist." scaramouche explained to her,

"so in order to stay within the royal borders, they never proclaimed you dead."

(first name) had an unexplainable look, it didn't seem as if she was scared or distressed. rather, she kept a stoic look with her eyes piercing over scaramouche's.

it felt like she would have to give up her 7 years of hiding to go back to the place which all started her misery.

"your uncle will proclaim his son as the new head of the duchy soon. so i'd like if we wrap this up quickly." scaramouche laughs once again as he placed down his teacup.

"are you worried?" he asked as he heard you heave a long sigh as you looked out the cabin's window.

"what do you plan on doing?" she asked.

"asides from bringing the murder blame on cedrik, you planted poison allegations on him too." he says as he stands up to go to the kitchen.

he finds the peculiar (color) diamond crusted container as he smiled at her.

"it's the same poison you used back in svart," scaramouche mouthed.

"it's a slow reactant," (first name) answered him,

"still poison," scaramouche snickered.

"you didn't even know i was coming yet you brought this with you. we must be tightly connected with each other, lady gizem."

"i bring that with me everywhere, stop being delusional." (first name) said as she took the container from him.

scaramouche laughs at her and once again mouths, "the plan is simple, you say good bye to them subtly, and the rest will follow."

"you mean i'll disappear?" she asks him.

"if you want to look like you died again, you can always ask me, i shall oblige to your command, lady gizem." he joked around and did a gentleman's bow.

he takes out a small booklet like paper and hands it over to her,

"a passport?"

"one of your boys are the richest conglomerates kid here in teyvat. if i don't proclaim you dead after all this, they're gonna look for you."

"go back to being gizem amory."  he says as he waved good bye.

scaramouche stopping from his tracks as soon as he reached the door, "..also stop dyeing your hair." was all he could mouth before he completely leaves.

(first name) puts the container back to where it was placed as she tightly held onto the passport scaramouche gave her.

she proceeds to go inside the room as she took her identity card from her bag.

looking both at the passport and her national id.

"(first name).. you wasted 7 years of your life only to come back to being gizem.. that's kind of pathetic." she laughs to herself.

as she places back her things inside her bag as she walks towards kazuha's side of the bed. she lied down thinking of everything that could happen.

"..i was having so much fun right now too.."

×

"aaaahh!" venti yelled out as he stretched his arms. "that was tiring!"

"who knew kazuha had such fast reflexes." aether commented.

"what can i say? it was like the wind calling me." kazuha laughs at them.

"well we won the first round, tomorrows gonna go by really quickly." xiao said as he yawned.

"i want a beer." he followed.

"(first name)'s not gonna let you drink for reals." venti mentioned.

"why is the walk to the cabin so far!" venti whined once more as kazuha asked,

"where's (first name)? she's not answering her text messages."

"she might be by the cabin?" aether replied.

"yeah, let her be, it's tiring enough to hear criticism." xiao also replied to kazuha.

"ah i guess.." kazuha mumbles as venti runs towards the door. as soon as he got there, he opened it up with the key.

"finally! we can rest—" venti discontinue what he was saying as he saw two empty teacups by the table.

"huh?" he suddenly says,

"what's wrong?" aether asked him,

"seems like (first name) had company earlier." xiao commented

"did she have any friends here?" kazuha asked,

"i don't know?" venti answered as he marched down the room.

he opens the lights as his expression softens when he saw (first name) asleep on kazuha's bed.

"so, where is she?" xiao asked with his arms crossed.

"asleep," venti told him as he crouches his legs as he stared at (first name)

"come out in awhile, let's just wake her up when we finish making dinner."

| venti |

"alright," i softly answered back to xiao as i continued looking at (first name) who was fast asleep.

it's my first time seeing you make such a soft expression.. it almost seems like you're invulnerable.

i wanted to touch her hair, but i did my best not to wake her up as i feel like the slightest of touch will bother her.

i hugged my knees as i was looking at her sleep.

how peaceful..

"sleep well, (first name)." i quietly told her before i left the room.

as soon as i walked out, kazu waved at me and asked, "how's (first name)?"

"she's asleep, she must've been tired." i told him.

"aether said we're making hotpot today," kazu said as he walked towards the fridge.

"ah i'll help cook then!" i replied as i walked towards them.

"can you grab the (preferred meat) from the fridge? let's make a stock for the soup," aether asked me.

"alright!"

i grabbed the ingredients as kazu was chopping down some vegetables.

"here you can put it in this pot," aether told me as i placed the meat inside with water.

"do we have any salt?" i asked them

"this might be salt?" xiao questioned

"look at this," xiao said as he showed us a (color) container.

"that looks way too fancy to be a salt jar." aether told him.

"i agree," kazu said as he eyed on it.

"see? even rich boy kazu here agrees." aether said.

"but its white crystal powder." xiao told them as he opened the lid.

"might be msg?" he said once more.

"i'll smell it!" i told them as xiao handed me the container.

i took a sniff from the container and it didn't smell anything weird. rather, it was fragrant.

"it smells like a lemon aromatic," i told them.

"flavoring perhaps?" i said once more.

"ah we can make iced tea with that then, let's put some to make lemon iced tea!"

"alright!"

×

rel; last chapter for the main story tmrw. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1K 25
in which; they stumble upon a cat. or two. "our last year of highschool was a precious one." kazuha x gender neutral reader modern au i don't own a...
1.4K 57 9
Yan!genshin impact x fem!reader genshin impact belongs to Hoyoverse ! [Random updates]!!
2K 105 8
A girl who forgot to sign her confession, and a boy who isn't an idiot. This is a: Xiao x fem!Reader fan-fiction College Au Eventual Smut started: 7...
183K 6.6K 25
❝ ━ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 say it again? oh, te amo mi amor<3. sincerely yours, k. ❞ ( 𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗛𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ) ━━━━ 01...